Page 258 of 294 FirstFirst ... 158208248254255256257258259260261262268 ... LastLast
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 4408
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Mais looked back at Sarada and saw her talking to Alfredo.

Sarada nodded along with everything she was hearing. The pieces were starting to come together. The old martial arts schools had seemingly been roused to action by her two friends, meaning humanity was beginning to learn how to defend itself from invasion. While they wouldn't be completely capable of warding off the most powerful threats out there, like Auroc, Grinthorn, or Genesis, they wouldn't be helpless either.

At least a few of them wouldn't. The vast majority were still as scared and helpless as day old fawns. Regardless, it was a work in progress, a path that wouldn't see its journey complete for decades.

She was about to respond when her nephew ran up to her and started tugging on her cape. "Can I wrestle with the humans?? The man said I could if you said so."

"Sure. Just be careful with them."

"Yay!" He quickly sprinted back to Cheesy. "She said I could, mister."
    He smiles.

He takes the band off and carefully places it on her nephew’s arm.

“Okay kid, you’ll be next in line to wrestle my dad over there. He’ll show you some great techniques.”

After a few moments Brutus and Barlon stop and now to each other. Brutus waves at Sarada, smiling, then gestures to her nephew to set forward.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

OT: Zaofan, Sasheem, Samson.

IC:

Going down the staircase, the three find themselves in pitch darkness for a long time, until suddenly they are not walking downstairs, but up. Nor are they surrounded by darkness, but a brilliant blue sky rests above them. The staircase is a wide stone one, surrounded by lush forest canopy on both sides, and appears to keep going upwards for some time.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " In the first part of the mural, it tells from Disdemona perspective how she had a thirst for knowledge. That she question the Kingdom of Swampa's belief system. That she conduct what the Kingdom of Swampa at the time consider to be witchcraft. So her family and the Kingdom view her as a black sheep because they didn't understand what she was doing, " Althena said.

" The mural tells how Disdemona had ideas that the Kingdom thought was outlandish. Like Qacriea being round, how it orbited around a star. How Toadians and Replitas might not be the only intelligent life forms out there. How they might be life out there beyond the stars," Althena said.

" So, in other words, they consider her a black sheep, because she was an oddball, but looking at the first part of this mural. My ancestor Disdemona was just ahead of her time. The stuff she's showing doing on this mural is chemistry. Disdemona wasn't a witch, she was a chemist," Praxat said.

Althena reads the writing on the first part of the mural. " Okay this, reads. My family and my race thought I was crazy. They mocked my ideas, and worst of all, they thought I was doing witchcraft," Althena said.

" But it's not witchcraft it's something I like to call Scientia, and it's going to be big on one day. Everyone in The Kingdom got mad at me when I pointed out a contradiction in the belief system. The first rule of Aoem stated that killing is only allowed if it is the only option. However, The second rule stated that killing an animal is okay as long as it's the intention of sharing the meat with others," Althena said.

" Those two rules totally contradict each other. Oh, and then there's rule 7 one must always eat facing westward. Why, what's wrong with eating eastward, northward or southward?" Althena said.

" Yeah, everyone always thought I was a weirdo for not eating westward. This is the part of my story where I just wish there was something I could do to get my race to respect me and stop treating me like an outcast. I was really getting sick of it at the time," Althena said.

" These are Disdemona's own words," Althena said.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    He smiles.

He takes the band off and carefully places it on her nephew’s arm.

“Okay kid, you’ll be next in line to wrestle my dad over there. He’ll show you some great techniques.”

After a few moments Brutus and Barlon stop and now to each other. Brutus waves at Sarada, smiling, then gestures to her nephew to set forward.
    Mais' tail wagged excitedly as he ran over to Brutus. "My name is Mais. What's your name, mister?"

Sarada stepped closer so she could watch more clearly. His Saiyan-Do stance was... it needed work. It was clear that Avoca had spent a great deal of time training him and Garnish, as much as was possible with children their age. "Make sure you pay attention," she told him. "You'll learn something."

"Okay!"

Mere moments later, she noticed that his tail was wagging free. "And wrap your damn tail! I keep you that!"

"Oh! Sorry."

She swore these kids wouldn't be happy until their tails were cut off by a mercenary with delusions of grandeur. Ugh!
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Althena reads the writing on the first part of the mural. " Okay this, reads. My family and my race thought I was crazy. They mocked my ideas, and worst of all, they thought I was doing witchcraft," Althena said.

" But it's not witchcraft it's something I like to call Scientia, and it's going to be big on one day. Everyone in The Kingdom got mad at me when I pointed out a contradiction in the belief system. The first rule of Aoem stated that killing is only allowed if it is the only option. However, The second rule stated that killing an animal is okay as long as it's the intention of sharing the meat with others," Althena said.

" Those two rules totally contradict each other. Oh, and then there's rule 7 one must always eat facing westward. Why, what's wrong with eating eastward, northward or southward?" Althena said.

" Yeah, everyone always thought I was a weirdo for not eating westward. This is the part of my story where I just wish there was something I could do to get my race to respect me and stop treating me like an outcast. I was really getting sick of it at the time," Althena said.

" These are Disdemona's own words," Althena said.
    "She sounds rather young, yet very smart. She's venting, I can understand that. I like to vent sometime myself when other people complain about how i talk to much, how I ask too many questions, or about how I sometimes run around too much, always sticking my nose in everything." Cyanna then started to pout slightly, "What's wrong with being curious?" she then went over and touched the mural, "I think i would have liked her. I think we could have been friends. Maybe if I was there she wouldn't have felt so alone, she would have had someone to talk to."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Default Disciples of the Dragon VII: The Legacy of Zxu'ro [Ochazuke]

Ochazuke opened his eyes. Slowly awakened by the tremor in the spiritual font of the earth, he started from the sharp plummet from expansive illumination to a rather visceral - and altogether too-material - awareness. He felt it welling in his body spreading sharply like ice as he drew breath. The dawn's early light flood red over the blackened canopy, but seated before the bas relief of the Tiger King, he felt rather diminished. Reaching deep into the collective unconscious of an entire world was to find the threshold on the metaphysical world. What he had found there was in equal measure illumination and horror of a particularly mortal weariness..

The essence of the Master's technique, to magnify the collective will of a world required the capacity to hear it. Ochazuke found that to realize it, however, was something else entirely. As enormous as the potential of humanity was to even begin to perceive such a thing, the sad history of this world stood as a testament to many egregious and witless appetites. Seated in the ruin of the Tiger Temple, the fretful condition of humankind brought with it an extraordinary well of doubt and fear.

If this is the unifying principle of the world, then how could we with all our reason forget it?

Alakazah's world was one cobbled from fear and strife the individual's will something to be lashed lashed to the interests of his state, little cogs in a macrocosm of order. A constant revolution of strife and saviours kept the people cowed and grateful, and with everything inconvenient forgotten, with all that was known settled in exclusion, they would never know.

In lies, such perfect peace persisted and the knowledge that all of humanity were a collective part of this world had been twisted to their undoing. Deep down he knew it, that the simple desire to live their lives in peace had a manner of swiftly bringing one to think only of themselves, to accept this fate because by force or by lie. Like fish carried down the coursing river, unawares of the various designs surrounding them, cowed in the knowledge of their own lacking power and blind to their own potential. The power of fear distorted reality and became the President's locus of control, leaving the people of Earth always dependent on somebody else. Alakazah would welcome them with open arms into his authority, the World Government allowing them to breathe, yet never truly live. There nested in the Fallen Dragon's shadow, the people of earth feared to lose everything.

A deep sigh left him as Ochazuke leaned back, reclining on his hands. His journey to understand the truth of this life had taken him to the stars, beyond the veil of time, and at the threshold of the Void. He had made acquaintance with Destruction, wielded a mere fragment of Creation, and though both were primordial forces were beyond reckoning, it was still this realization, this the sum of mortal life caught in between was far more confounding to his sensibilities. The words he had with the Guardians had pulled back the veil, and yet even with the glamour dispelled so much of his grip remained.How were they to escape this vicious cycle?

Perhaps that's what the Master of Masters sought so long ago. The Obushi-sennin, Master of the Five, had known he had to fight against the long strife of the world; Before him, Zxu'ro, the Master of Ten on that path before them still walked upon it in a deep meditation. Itwas an eternal aspect in a temporal experience, symbolic of a spiritual principle; The acme and highest potential of life, the metaphysical state which stoked consciousness itself, A shining point where all lines intersect at the core.

He knew - though with only frail certainty - that what was possible was only limited by what they wished to be, if they could be shown how to find their way. The Central Point is everywhere; those who stand upon its circumference are lost, nowhere. There were a precious few who could find that point within themselves and realize that immense potential, but it was all so very fragile in the face of strife, and no tree can grow to Heaven unless their roots first reach down to Hell.

Standing to his feet, Ochazuke pressed a palm over his face. Feeling something solid beneath brought him back to his senses. When he looked up at the sun it was opaque, alit in burning orange.

The Tiger King's palace was burning.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Letting out a grunt, the Knight pulls his spear back into a ready stance. "Blasted beasts....is there no end..."

Turning hollow eyes in the direction of the remaining target in the room, Shochu, the knight lifts his spear and aims threateningly in her direction. "The foul stench of wyrm lay thick about you.....Come, let Lamorak put you in your place." Despite his offer, the knight was already flying towards her with lightning crackling at the tip of his spear.
    The fact that this knight, Lamorak, could sense the essence of the Ogatan from her despite her DNA having been altered drastically during her conversion into a neo machine mutant, disturbed her. She knew Rex no longer could influence her, but the fact she still had something still lingering from the beast of the blood made her skin crawl.

"I am not beholden to any beast!" She declared, pulling her naginata from the wall, "I am Shōchū of the Last Call."

She would meet his attack with her own, lunging forth with a wide sweep of her blade, aiming to cleave apart the knight's weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "She sounds rather young, yet very smart. She's venting, I can understand that. I like to vent sometime myself when other people complain about how i talk to much, how I ask too many questions, or about how I sometimes run around too much, always sticking my nose in everything." Cyanna then started to pout slightly, "What's wrong with being curious?" she then went over and touched the mural, "I think i would have liked her. I think we could have been friends. Maybe if I was there she wouldn't have felt so alone, she would have had someone to talk to."
    " I think so too. I would also have like to have met this ancestor of mine," Praxat said.

Althena reads the next part of the mural." I spent days wishing my race would treat me with respect, and one night I thought I finally got my chance. When I heard what sound like thunder, However, the skies were clear, so my suspicion was that wasn't thunder I heard. I went to check out what could have made such a sound," Althena said.

" Went I found deep in the swamp was this strange Noat. Leaning next to it was this strange creature I never seen before. It had pale skin, pointy ears, red eyes, five fingers instead of four, and its eyes weren't on the top it's head," Althena said.

" It had this strange looking white fur on top of his head. At first, I was a shock, but then I thought about it, and realize that this strange creature must have come from beyond the stars. I saw that it had this object in its right hand," Althena said.

" I took the object and booked it back to the kingdom. When I got there, I shout that I had proof, and that is life out there beyond the stars. Pretty much everyone in the kingdom came out, including my family," Althena said.

" When they saw me holding the object, they dismiss it as some kind of strange rock I must have found in the swamp. So I tried to prove it wasn't a rock, by messing around with it, and that's when I really mess up. The object released some kind of gas that turned nearly everyone in the entire kingdom into stone," Althena said.

" Even Queen Agathe, newly born Princess Doralie, and her sisters turned to stone. Everyone that didn't turn to stone was furious at me. I was chased out of the kingdom with sharp pointy sticks. Later I had bumped into the strange creature, and it start yelling at me and pointing at the object," Althena said.

" I couldn't understand what the creature was saying, but I could tell that it was probably mad at me that I took its object. The creature took out this strange device, and suddenly I was able to understand it. It call the object in my hands an Evolizer," Althena said.

" Said that it was an untested Konatsian invention that was designed to induce random mutations into a species for force evolution. When I told the creature that I had messed with its object. It didn't seem to care all that much," Althena said.

" In fact, it told me that staying mad at me a primitive creature was a bother. I asked what its name was, and the creature told me its name was Vyggen and that it was a Konatsian that fled from a war that was currently happing on its homeworld. The Konatsian took the object from and told me that it couldn't fix what I did, but that the ones affected by the object would return to normal in one hour, Althena said.

He told me that his ship was damaged in the crash. I offered to fix it, and he told me to return to my own kind. I told him that my people didn't want me. So I had no home to go back to," Althena said.

So he decided to let me join him. Little did I know where my journey with Vyggen would take me beyond the stars. Later that night Vyggen, and I was attacked by wild Vear. Vyggen was impressed by my combat skills, and I was impressed by his," Althena said.

" He asked me what my combat style was, and I told him it Was Aoem Vion style & Zawk style. I asked what his combat style was, and he told me that it was Konatsian sword arts," Althena said.

"So my ancestor Disdemona is accidentally responsible for the creation of a Toadian subspecies. Her action with messing around with that Evolizer gave birth to the first Intoadians!" Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

It takes a bit, Oni and First Race energy not quite working on the same frequency. Haden explains its because they stem from another universe.

However, after about half an hour, their patterns synchronize and suddenly the two stand within a shared mindscape.

“Excellent. Now, this is how one connects to another within dreams. It can only be done to those you are close to, or share a connection with. I believe your connection with your brother will be more than sufficient. Now, watch.”

For the next few hours, he explains the method of meditating and reaching into the Realm of Dreams to connect withothers. In that Realm, distance has no meaning so anyone with a shared connection can be reached no matter where they are if both parties still live.

At the end of the training period, they both awaken to find hours have passed, but Inanna has learned the technique.
    How odd it is, Inanna couldn't help but think as the process to 'sync' their frequencies drug itself out, this energy from beyond the veil of this universe. Another thing, in an ever expanding list of things, that she was going to have to look into when she had the free time ... but at this point there really was something of a backlog. Though consideration on what she might tackle first after her trip to the Vulpine homeworld faded away when she found herself standing opposite Haden, in what she presumed was the 'mindscape'.

"How terribly ... familiar," Inanna mused.

From there however, the process was rather simple. Haden explaining, and the golden-eyed woman filing the information away in the nigh-photographic memory of hers; at which point the means of doing this herself - without the guidance of a First Race Hermit - was hers. A trifle by all rights, compared to some of the things she had learned in past years ...

The knowledge that the technique was limited by closeness or were connected to however seemed immaterial however. After all, given the tweaks she had made to herself in the uncounted centuries previous*; the matter of simply binding herself to another with the much altered and sentimentally titled 'Aka Manah' certainly made that process something of a minor triviality if only slightly less restricted. Though ... to say Inanna didn't consider briefly, after Haden had finished his teachings, how best she might apply this art in the matters most carnal; between herself and her Little Love: Sarada.

Hehe. Perhaps we'll try it later ...

With Dreamwalking learned and her stay now perhaps extending past its welcome, Inanna offered Haden a slight bow of the head as a show of respect. "I thank you for taking the time to teach me, it'll prove quite useful in continuing your vigil~" With a glance up towards the heavens then, the golden-eyed woman let slip a sigh before shaking her head. "Would that I could simply hide out and find the happiness you, and my brother have ... but ah ... sometimes what we want isn't what we get, mm ?" A dry chuckle escaped, before the golden-eyed Inanna smoothed the wrinkles that'd formed in her dress.

"Before I do take my leave however, I'd ask if you know direction the homeworld of Kyuubei ... I'd visit Darkle as well, but something tells me I'd be better off tracking down a myth over the Death Mage~"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Inanna was never shy about expressing her love for Sarada, nor did she hesitate to let the Saiyan Queen know how much she loved her. The thought of being taken by the seven foot tall Oni in front of everyone shouldn't have resulted in the... excitement that rippled through her entire body, but at this point, there was very little her love could have said that wouldn't have aroused her.

She smiled knowingly up until Maiz spoke, giving Inanna the chance to speak. Even if she wasn't bound by biology to speak the truth, Sarada knew that every word she spoke was the truth. Not to toot her own horn, but she was what she was. She wasn't someone to turn her back on her friends, not matter how far they had fallen. If there was a chance to help them, she was willing to take it. It was why she decided to listen to Eva and not hunt Rex down and kill him for taking over Charco's body. There was a chance – a tiny one – to save him, and she didn't want her thirst for revenge to ruin it.

As for infecting people with her charisma, well, she couldn't speak to that herself. She just decided to take Inanna's word for it. Though, given how many of her friends showed up willing to another planet just for her, there was clearly something she was doing right as far as they were concerned.

She wanted to tell Inanna that exchanging gifts wasn't really a thing, but she was too choked up. A ring that gave her the ability to split herself into multiple forms... what a beautiful gift. She could already see herself running a train on her.

Erm... training. She could see herself using this ability to train more effectively. If she could figure out how to beat herself, then she could beat anyone. And it'd help her fight more effectively if she could react to her own mistakes. And it would help with that pesky reckless endangerment thing she always put herself in.

And of course, there were the practical uses for multiform, like being able to work and spend time with her family at the same time. This was, literally, the greatest gift Inanna could have given her up until their wedding night.

“It's perfect,” she uttered, voice slightly warbled. She was not about to cry, so she didn't know what that was all about. “Thank you, love.”
    "Tears from a Saiyan ... much harder to draw than blood from a stone~" Inanna teased softly, when she heard her lover get choked up. "I'm glad you like my gift though, Little Love. I can't say it was easy to figure one out." Not for the Queen who had everything she wanted, already. Though it seemed that mutiform was something she'd wished for terribly. It would allow her to perform so many ... pervers- ... practical, yes, practical things after all. Like taking care of her family. Or handling her royal duties. Ah yes. That was precisely why Inanna had, in the end settled on the multiform ring.

To held Sarada with her duties.

With a gesture from Maiz, Inanna managed to relax enough to focus on the next step of the ceremony. Though what Maiz had to say wasn't at all what the golden-eyed woman expected. Something that was plainly evident when the woman finished speaking.

Maiz picked the ceremonial knife and bowl up off the table and handed Sarada the former. She sliced her palm open and let her warm crimson blood pour into the bowl, just enough to mostly cover the bottom. She then handed the knife to Inanna so she could do the same.

“Once you've added your blood to Sarada's, take a sip to complete the life-bond,” Maiz told her.
    Seemingly startled by what Maiz said, and taken aback by Sarada's sanguineous display, Inanna was silent when the knife was proffered. For a moment at least ... as when she realized this ceremony for what it was, her golden-eyes began to twinkle and a sound escaped that might've been mistaken for a pet's squeaky toy.

"Blood Magic ? The Saiyan Bonding Ceremony is Blood Magic ? How apropos~! How perfect~!" The woman explained with tears in her eyes, clearly overwhelmed with emotion now, both in marrying her Little Love; and in realizing that Blood Magic was to be performed on this, the day of their wedding.

And it would be this moment, that Maiz and the other Saiyans might realize who their Queen was marrying. Especially considering what she followed this up with wasn't something they could tell was a joke or not.

"You certainly know how to appease the Goddess of War and Sex~"

Not one to waste a chance to utilize spilt blood, especially when it was offered to her, Inanna cut the palm of her hand and allowed her ichor to drip into the bowl; and satisfied with the way it blended so beautifully with that of her Little Love the golden-eyed woman lifted the bowl to her lips and drank from it before offering the bowl - and her blood - to her Little Love.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    How odd it is, Inanna couldn't help but think as the process to 'sync' their frequencies drug itself out, this energy from beyond the veil of this universe. Another thing, in an ever expanding list of things, that she was going to have to look into when she had the free time ... but at this point there really was something of a backlog. Though consideration on what she might tackle first after her trip to the Vulpine homeworld faded away when she found herself standing opposite Haden, in what she presumed was the 'mindscape'.

"How terribly ... familiar," Inanna mused.

From there however, the process was rather simple. Haden explaining, and the golden-eyed woman filing the information away in the nigh-photographic memory of hers; at which point the means of doing this herself - without the guidance of a First Race Hermit - was hers. A trifle by all rights, compared to some of the things she had learned in past years ...

The knowledge that the technique was limited by closeness or were connected to however seemed immaterial however. After all, given the tweaks she had made to herself in the uncounted centuries previous*; the matter of simply binding herself to another with the much altered and sentimentally titled 'Aka Manah' certainly made that process something of a minor triviality if only slightly less restricted. Though ... to say Inanna didn't consider briefly, after Haden had finished his teachings, how best she might apply this art in the matters most carnal; between herself and her Little Love: Sarada.

Hehe. Perhaps we'll try it later ...

With Dreamwalking learned and her stay now perhaps extending past its welcome, Inanna offered Haden a slight bow of the head as a show of respect. "I thank you for taking the time to teach me, it'll prove quite useful in continuing your vigil~" With a glance up towards the heavens then, the golden-eyed woman let slip a sigh before shaking her head. "Would that I could simply hide out and find the happiness you, and my brother have ... but ah ... sometimes what we want isn't what we get, mm ?" A dry chuckle escaped, before the golden-eyed Inanna smoothed the wrinkles that'd formed in her dress.

"Before I do take my leave however, I'd ask if you know direction the homeworld of Kyuubei ... I'd visit Darkle as well, but something tells me I'd be better off tracking down a myth over the Death Mage~"
    He smiles and even chuckles a bit.

On a star map he shows the location on a map. It’s fairly centrally locates as far as GP protected planets go. Pretty easy to get to too.

“Just remember to get permission from Darkle’s Kami first before you travel there as well. Fair and safe travels, Dustwalker. Until we meet again.”

He bows to her.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Mais' tail wagged excitedly as he ran over to Brutus. "My name is Mais. What's your name, mister?"

Sarada stepped closer so she could watch more clearly. His Saiyan-Do stance was... it needed work. It was clear that Avoca had spent a great deal of time training him and Garnish, as much as was possible with children their age. "Make sure you pay attention," she told him. "You'll learn something."

"Okay!"

Mere moments later, she noticed that his tail was wagging free. "And wrap your damn tail! I keep you that!"

"Oh! Sorry."

She swore these kids wouldn't be happy until their tails were cut off by a mercenary with delusions of grandeur. Ugh!
    For the next hour Brutus goes through half a dozen grappling techniques. It’s not a common style for Saiyans, but Mais manages to get a handle on a few cool moves.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

" I think so too. I would also have like to have met this ancestor of mine," Praxat said.

Althena reads the next part of the mural." I spent days wishing my race would treat me with respect, and one night I thought I finally got my chance. When I heard what sound like thunder, However, the skies were clear, so my suspicion was that wasn't thunder I heard. I went to check out what could have made such a sound," Althena said.

" Went I found deep in the swamp was this strange Noat. Leaning next to it was this strange creature I never seen before. It had pale skin, pointy ears, red eyes, five fingers instead of four, and its eyes weren't on the top it's head," Althena said.

" It had this strange looking white fur on top of his head. At first, I was a shock, but then I thought about it, and realize that this strange creature must have come from beyond the stars. I saw that it had this object in its right hand," Althena said.

" I took the object and booked it back to the kingdom. When I got there, I shout that I had proof, and that is life out there beyond the stars. Pretty much everyone in the kingdom came out, including my family," Althena said.

" When they saw me holding the object, they dismiss it as some kind of strange rock I must have found in the swamp. So I tried to prove it wasn't a rock, by messing around with it, and that's when I really mess up. The object released some kind of gas that turned nearly everyone in the entire kingdom into stone," Althena said.

" Even Queen Agathe, newly born Princess Doralie, and her sisters turned to stone. Everyone that didn't turn to stone was furious at me. I was chased out of the kingdom with sharp pointy sticks. Later I had bumped into the strange creature, and it start yelling at me and pointing at the object," Althena said.

" I couldn't understand what the creature was saying, but I could tell that it was probably mad at me that I took its object. The creature took out this strange device, and suddenly I was able to understand it. It call the object in my hands an Evolizer," Althena said.

" Said that it was an untested Konatsian invention that was designed to induce random mutations into a species for force evolution. When I told the creature that I had messed with its object. It didn't seem to care all that much," Althena said.

" In fact, it told me that staying mad at me a primitive creature was a bother. I asked what its name was, and the creature told me its name was Vyggen and that it was a Konatsian that fled from a war that was currently happing on its homeworld. The Konatsian took the object from and told me that it couldn't fix what I did, but that the ones affected by the object would return to normal in one hour, Althena said.

He told me that his ship was damaged in the crash. I offered to fix it, and he told me to return to my own kind. I told him that my people didn't want me. So I had no home to go back to," Althena said.

So he decided to let me join him. Little did I know where my journey with Vyggen would take me beyond the stars. Later that night Vyggen, and I was attacked by wild Vear. Vyggen was impressed by my combat skills, and I was impressed by his," Althena said.

" He asked me what my combat style was, and I told him it Was Aoem Vion style & Zawk style. I asked what his combat style was, and he told me that it was Konatsian sword arts," Althena said.

"So my ancestor Disdemona is accidentally responsible for the creation of a Toadian subspecies. Her action with messing around with that Evolizer gave birth to the first Intoadians!" Praxat said.
    That struck struck a cord with her, yet made her uneasy as well. "That's not right," Cyanna frowned as she spoke, "I mean, if she said so, yet it doesn't seem right. You can't just create a device that automatically changes someone's DNA. Even if you use radiation it could create all sorts of harmful mutations, like cancer or whatever. I guess it's possible if you have mapped out someone's DNA and created a specific device to change that person's DNA, then maybe, I don't know. Brother Jinzi and Sister Meagan might know more about this than I do. I'll have to tell them when I see them. if someone actually managed to make a device like this, who knows what kind of harm it could create,"

She then paused and looked at the mural again, "and why did she take that device instead of asking someone to go with her and see the fallen spacecraft? She's a scientist, she should know better then to play around with unknown technology. Brother Jinzi nearly bit my head off once, not literally of course, when I picked up one of his devices. I nearly jumped out of my skin the way he yelled at me to put it down and back away. Thankfully nothing bad happened, but still I learned my lesson that day."

"Did she write this before or after traveling into space? It sounds to me like she wasn't telling the whole story, maybe she forgot parts of it. Could she have been covering up for someone else? Did everyone attacked by the device survive? Did they all mutate? How did they mutate? This is very strange."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

For the next hour Brutus goes through half a dozen grappling techniques. It’s not a common style for Saiyans, but Mais manages to get a handle on a few cool moves.
    Training with Brutus was tough on Mais. The sheer size difference between him and Brutus made it difficult for him get proper perspective on some of the moves. Luckily, he managed to get a good understanding on some of the cooler moves. He couldn't wait to show his moms all the new things he learned on Earth.

When it was over, he said, "Thanks for all the lessons, Mr. Brutus! I can't wait to show my mom everything you taught me!"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Training with Brutus was tough on Mais. The sheer size difference between him and Brutus made it difficult for him get proper perspective on some of the moves. Luckily, he managed to get a good understanding on some of the cooler moves. He couldn't wait to show his moms all the new things he learned on Earth.

When it was over, he said, "Thanks for all the lessons, Mr. Brutus! I can't wait to show my mom everything you taught me!"
    He grins and takes the copper band back, tossing it to his son who replaces it.

“Good lad! You keep practicing and come visit again, we’ll have a rematch! And you and the Queen can both eat at my place for free when you do!”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM