Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
Mais looked back at Sarada and saw her talking to Alfredo.

Sarada nodded along with everything she was hearing. The pieces were starting to come together. The old martial arts schools had seemingly been roused to action by her two friends, meaning humanity was beginning to learn how to defend itself from invasion. While they wouldn't be completely capable of warding off the most powerful threats out there, like Auroc, Grinthorn, or Genesis, they wouldn't be helpless either.

At least a few of them wouldn't. The vast majority were still as scared and helpless as day old fawns. Regardless, it was a work in progress, a path that wouldn't see its journey complete for decades.

She was about to respond when her nephew ran up to her and started tugging on her cape. "Can I wrestle with the humans?? The man said I could if you said so."

"Sure. Just be careful with them."

"Yay!" He quickly sprinted back to Cheesy. "She said I could, mister."
He smiles.

He takes the band off and carefully places it on her nephew’s arm.

“Okay kid, you’ll be next in line to wrestle my dad over there. He’ll show you some great techniques.”

After a few moments Brutus and Barlon stop and now to each other. Brutus waves at Sarada, smiling, then gestures to her nephew to set forward.