Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
She smiles.

“I’ve seen many things, Sarada. I don’t condemn your boldness but perhaps a touch of restraint in public would be nice. You are both royalty after all, some decorum is necessary. Though in the end you make my daughter happy, so I have few complaints.”

She nods to them both.

“Needs must, Daughter. I can only be away from my post for so long. When I have the components for the spell I’ll contact you.”
"Decorum?" It, sadly, was a word Sarada had heard often after taking the throne. To her, it basically meant being stuffy and boring and stuck-up; three things not at all applicable to her as a person. "I guess," she responded glumly. "But I can't just change who I am."

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
Ishtar almost yelped when Sarada smacked her backside, but had the presence of mind to bite it back -- by literally biting her bottom lip -- and remain silent ... for now. Though antics, and her own embarrassed state, aside, it came as some relief to hear that Sarada at least; was willing to offer aid in her endeavors and train with her ... if only for the Zenkai that was perhaps, inevitable.

But then she said humping.

"Yes ... the humping ..." Ishtar muttered, clearly fixating on that, over what seemed far more important not a few minutes ago. "... we can start that as soon as you like."

Then Shek'hinah stepped in, and Ishtar returned to the present with an almost audible snap.

"... for the best."

Royalty ? Ishtar wondered, momentarily before shaking her head. In referrence to my status as Queen Consort, surely. Though it didn't much matter either way, as the Oni was merely happy to be at Sarada's side.

All that said by Shek'hinah however, it seemed the plan to use magic to strengthen, was moving forward. So with a nod, Ishtar looked up at her mother and flashed a small smile.

"Time enough to train then, in the meantime. And ..." she then began to add, as the Goddess made her exit. "It was good to see you again, as well mother."
And just as quickly, Sarada forgot about everything. "Ah yeah! It's time to train!!" Training with Ishtar was always intense, but this time, they wouldn't be holding back – she assumed. They'd be going full throttle, Super Saiyan vs Hakai form. She could hardly wait!

"So, where are we throwing down? Right here is way too dangerous, right?"