Page 247 of 294 FirstFirst ... 147197237243244245246247248249250251257 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 4408

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    With a nod, Cyanna sought out Uraxat, then teleported to her. Arriving, "Mrs Uraxat, I need you to come with me. Praxat needs your help."
    Uraxat would be burying the bodies of 494 of her children, with the help of other Toadians, and the Replitas." Whatever, it is it must be urgent. Okay, I will go with you," Uraxat said.

Craxat walks up to Uraxat." Mother, while you're gone. Sraxat, Draxat, Nraxat, and I will make sure our siblings get a proper burial. Still, I can't believe you united our race and the Replitas with just a speech," Craxat said as she coughs up some blood.

"Craxat, Sraxat, Draxat, and Nraxat. You four shouldn't be pushing yourselves with your injuries," Uraxat said.

" Don't worry about us, we'll be fine, " Craxat said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 11-14-2019 at 01:57 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Default Dragonball M, The Movie: All Hallows' Cleave

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    The kick works well to destabilize the beast, and with a sickening crunch the arm holding the hook breaks at a queer angle. Though it doesn't seem to trouble Gutts too much as he uses the now more mobile limb to bring the hook back around for a sweep of the legs.

"Am sorry. Just want bite of leg ... so hungry ..."

It was very polite.
    The Gunman was caught unawares, and found he had lost his footing. Bracing himself as he fell, he found himself dragged toward the putrid corpus. The cold, rank blood running from its decomposing frame caused him to frown. Lifting one gun before him, he squeezed the trigger. As the hammer fell, the slide-lock kicked back.

Empty.

Yet despite this, as he was dragged upon the loamy soil, his expression only darkened behind his shaded eyes.

"You want a bite? Go ahead and try it, hotshot."

Distracted by the Ki-slinging Gunman, Gutts pays no mind to the Barbershop Quartet as they descend upon him. Though the four will quickly find that striking the beast proves terribly rotten; the putrid flesh working similar to quicksand as their fists are sucked into the mass in a manner similar to the zombie-turned-arm.

But as the addage goes ... More gutts, more glory.
    The Putty-faced Pugilist laughed as he sped forth, his rubber-matted dome not moving an inch as he struck out on the heaving corpse. His image flickered in and out between four figures, and as one struck out, it seemed to fade from sight just as quickly. After-images moving in solid synchronicity! Four limbs, four bodies, this was like sixteen feints at once! All to set up the perfect shot. The Maroon Marvel found an opening in the blind spot, drew his hand back, and--

Wait...WAIT-!!!

All at once the four images collapsed into a single figure, gagging under the noxious issue of Gutts' guts. Drenched elbow deep, he pressed his lips together, desperately pinching his nose as he plant both feet on the cadaver's wide frame, desperately trying to pry his arm loose.

It only seemed to get worse!

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Uraxat would be burying the bodies of 494 of her children, with the help of other Toadians, and the Replitas." Whatever, it is it must be urgent. Okay, I will go with you," Uraxat said.

Craxat walks up to Uraxat." Mother, while you're gone. Sraxat, Draxat, Nraxat, and I will make sure our siblings get a proper burial. Still, I can't believe you united our race and the Replitas with just a speech," Craxat said as she coughs up some blood.

"Craxat, Sraxat, Draxat, and Nraxat. You four shouldn't be pushing yourselves with your injuries," Uraxat said.

" Don't worry about us, we'll be fine, " Craxat said.
    "I'll have her back in no time." Cyanna then placed a hand on Uraxat and teleported the both of them back to Praxat. "Hey, Praxat, she's here. Best hurry, don't want that thing exploding."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Default The Mountains of Madness

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    The barrier strained against Ochazukes exerted force, its energies burning at his hands but failing to press him any father......until it simply stopped being.

The barrier flashed violently and all resistance to Ochazuke push vanished abruptly as it went into a state of intangibility, causing him to stumble forward before solidifying behind him. In the blink of an eye the Eldrich Mage was upon him, seizing his neck with inhuman strength, before picking him up and slamming him against now solid void barrier. Destructive energies burned at his back while the Mage channeled magics through his fingers , triggering excruciating pain.

"Get off Ochy!" Erosa, who had snuck around back in the confused, threw herself on the monsters back and sunk her fanged mouth into its shoulder. The Monster hissed, and attempted to crush her skull with his remaining hand while the other stayed gripped in Ochazukes neck.....though with considerably less focus.
    It seemed that this Eldritch Creature was mindful than its illogical shape might suggest, and the gutteral voice given to its magic was supported in equal measure by otherworldly brawn.

Pressed against a barrier of Void, his cloak was swiftly consumed, and the pain fell so swiftly and severely Ochazuke was moved to stunned silence. Direct contact with the Void energy filled him with a harrowing lack of feeling, as if struck by flame that burned so severely, his nerves could only find a numb death-chill in the utter absence of sensation. So insensate, he found his strength sapped.

Through the agony, his face twisted, and a basso roar flooded over the mountain range as he was pressed further into it.

The only resistance he could affirm was the foundational stance of Sanchin. Fortifying the durability of his throat, the mage's fingers were icy daggers that cut through his nerves. He could not waste his breath, even for a gasp of pain - a task easier conceived than done as he stared into those hollow, unblinking eyes. All he could do right now was stand his ground.

Slowly, a trembling hand rose, and rest its weight upon the seizing tendrils. They curled, and bit down with a desperate strength augmented by the rooted Crane's stance.

____

"Morgan!"

Despite the sheer terror this creature seemed to carry in its very aura, Zaofan dared to move his view away from the battle in the ruins for a moment, calling into the shattered cracks of Snowwall after their guide.

"Morgan, where are you?" Powder scattered as his comrades clashed, and as lightning seemed to strike the mountainside, the Martial Chef covered his eyes. Ironically he had to make a bid preserve the darkness. He couldn't make his mark if his eyes were unable to adjust.

"That thing over there, you know what it is, don't you?" There was little doubt of that, the little familiar wouldn't have hid if this had been some magical miracle. "That doesn't look like a kind of magician that would save fleeing refugees to me."

Daring to cast one last look behind him, Zaofan blinked hard, the shape of the Mage burned into his eyes, mind racing as he ascertained the obelisks and statuary of the ruin. "There's got to be a way to stop it! You've got to tell us!"

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    As Ochazuke stumbled forth through the barrier, Shōchū's processors sped up. Data danced across her vision as a multitude of commands and passwords were launched, all within the span of nanoseconds as she activated the Chrononaut. The temporal generator within her body whirled to life and time around the machine mutant slowed just to the point of a complete stop. Like a fish leaping from the water, she was no longer a passenger of time and space for just a moment. She could see the mage reaching forth to seize the disoriented Ochazuke's neck, as well as Erosa's preparations to pounce upon their unnamed enemy.

Slipping past the barrier while it was still intangible, Shōchū's actions wouldn't be visually known until time returned to its normal pace around her. By this point, she would be seen, crouched low, her naginata's blade already slicing through the air, heading towards the arm whose hand strangled Ochazuke.
    Where he had brushed against the barrier, Ochazuke had a brief chance to survey the inner nature of the Voidling's projection before it was stolen from his grasp.

Where his hand now seized the strangling limb of the sorcerer, he had an unobstructed view of this being, and at this mortal range, the dread that filled his entire being seemed to tear away all superfluities from his mind. His breathing strained, pressed where those slimy fingers threatened to bring his life to a close.

His technique had served to sever Banefire and break the Knife once before, but this Void Creature had been composed of an entirely other nature than these other fell magics. He'd been aiming at the wrong place.

Just as Erosa sprung from hiding and Shochu leapt to strike, Ochazuke summoned the nullifying energies of Kongosho once more, this time applying it directly to the Mage's arm, aiming to sever its body directly from the source of its power.

Retired Overlord

"Morgan!"

Despite the sheer terror this creature seemed to carry in its very aura, Zaofan dared to move his view away from the battle in the ruins for a moment, calling into the shattered cracks of Snowwall after their guide.

"Morgan, where are you?" Powder scattered as his comrades clashed, and as lightning seemed to strike the mountainside, the Martial Chef covered his eyes. Ironically he had to make a bid preserve the darkness. He couldn't make his mark if his eyes were unable to adjust.

"That thing over there, you know what it is, don't you?" There was little doubt of that, the little familiar wouldn't have hid if this had been some magical miracle. "That doesn't look like a kind of magician that would save fleeing refugees to me."

Daring to cast one last look behind him, Zaofan blinked hard, the shape of the Mage burned into his eyes, mind racing as he ascertained the obelisks and statuary of the ruin. "There's got to be a way to stop it! You've got to tell us!"
    A hand clasped onto his while Zaofans gaze was shifted back to the battle, and his gaze returned to find Morgan clutching his hand with both of hers. Cold blue energy pulsed across her form, and for a moment the cook could hear her voice echoing in his mind.

".....I was wrong."

She looked up at him, her eyes no longer filled with fear....but eternal, miserable despair.

"I shouldn't have brought you here......nobody should ever come here...."

Her grip tightened as raw magical energy coursed through her, and by extension, him. The world flashed....voices, times, places, memories.

".....I'm no guide...I'm a failure.....stuck in a nightmare........." A jolt of pain shot through Zaofan, and the world went white as his consciousness faded to the sound to soft whispers.

~~~

A girl stood silently in the cold black void, a slender hand holding her chin....tilting her head ever so slightly.

"Yes....this one turned out nicely."
    "My best craft yet."
    "What a beautiful face."

A girl stood silently in line with others of her kind, of various shapes and sizes. A slender hand held her chin and pulled her gaze towards a pair of golden eyes.

"Can you see me?"
    "Do you understand me?"

A girl nodded.

"Good.......Tell me your name"

A girl answered.

"I am Morgen Le Fey."

~~~

A girl named Morgan stood at the corner of a great throne, flanked by others of a similar grab and status. They too, answered to the name Morgan.....All royal familiars chosen for the mantle of Handmaiden to the Queen were to be referred to as Morgan. A tradition, a link to a past that no longer was......perhaps a memory of innocent.

A hand caressed Morgans face, a shadow with golden eyes whispering praise and sweet nothings. Beautiful, Obedient, Perfect.

She was the Queens Favorite, and the others knew it.

~~~

A familiar named Morgan sat among the flowerbeds, perched in the high gardens of Amdapor. The pillars of smoke far in the distance meant absolutely nothing to her......safe as she was in the bosom of the royal city. Yet her Queen watched the smoke from afar with a look of....concern? Or was it.....anger....

~~~

A Handmaiden named Morgan stood with 3 of her sisters, each given a small silver pendant. Each told they needed to leave the city....take refuges with them to safety....and one day they were too.....

~~~

A Guide named Morgan watched them all die.

~~~

A child named Morgan saw them all dead.

~~~

A coward named Morgan ran and hid.

~~~

A fool named Morgan broke and forgot.

~~~

Like a skipping record, she walked the paths of the north. The same path....again.....and again......and again.....

Buildings fixed again and again, only for the magic to fade once she was gone. But she didn't care.....it helped her to forget.

Travelers guided again and again, only for their path to take them where they could not return.....But she didn't care.....it helped her to forget.

Every time she passed the old road........she'd stop for the briefest of moments with the recollection of something long past....with the bones of those who followed her buried under her feet by passage of time.

Every time she saw them in the distance.....she'd run and hide......because.....

They remembered too.

~~~

With a start, Zaofan awoke somewhere cold and dark. The walls dark metallic green and the hum of lone forgotten power behind them. Morgan was nowhere to be seen, and only the faintest trace of his friends could be felt.

Retired Overlord

Where he had brushed against the barrier, Ochazuke had a brief chance to survey the inner nature of the Voidling's projection before it was stolen from his grasp.

Where his hand now seized the strangling limb of the sorcerer, he had an unobstructed view of this being, and at this mortal range, the dread that filled his entire being seemed to tear away all superfluities from his mind. His breathing strained, pressed where those slimy fingers threatened to bring his life to a close.

His technique had served to sever Banefire and break the Knife once before, but this Void Creature had been composed of an entirely other nature than these other fell magics. He'd been aiming at the wrong place.

Just as Erosa sprung from hiding and Shochu leapt to strike, Ochazuke summoned the nullifying energies of Kongosho once more, this time applying it directly to the Mage's arm, aiming to sever its body directly from the source of its power.
    Several things happened at once.

Ochazukes nullifying energy channeled through the monsters arm and clashed with its void energy. It tightened its grip on Ochazukes neck in response, screaming in eldrich tounge as it attempted to snap his neck.....an effect which was stopped short by Shochu's blade slicing clean through at the wrist, Ochazukes effort having weakened the aura around his arm enough to allow the blow through.

Now with a tight grip on the arm past the wrist, the full energy of Ochazukes Kongsho coursed through it.

Abruptly, its screaming stopped....and it stood motionless as the thick void aura that permeated its being finally seemed to fade....whatever dark force it drew power on had been cut.

And it screamed in absolute unyielding terror.....not the scream of a monster, but the muffled, guggling scream of a human.

It stumbled back on the ground, clutching at its face and screaming. It eyes but pin pricks in the throes of horrible realization.

"It hurts.....It hurts.......Queen.......It hurts...." It screamed again and again, before its gaze fell upon ochazuke.

"...please....Kill....me.....kill me....please.....please."

"I'll have her back in no time." Cyanna then placed a hand on Uraxat and teleported the both of them back to Praxat. "Hey, Praxat, she's here. Best hurry, don't want that thing exploding."
    Praxat carefully hands Uraxat the bomb. Uraxat examines the bomb using tools that Cyanna has never seen before." my mother has created something truly terrifying. She has made a bomb out of Jobox stabilizers, and Iridium diamonds," Uraxat said.

Jobox stabilizers are meant to keep the vortex inside a Jobox stable. Which requires a lot of energy to do. So using them like this would result in catastrophic destruction, " Uraxat said.

"However, the process of doing so would be extremely complicated. This isn't going to be easy, but I'm going to disarm it. It might take a while," Uraxat said.

Uraxat begins to disarm the bomb, and after a while, she manages to disarm the bomb.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

A hand clasped onto his while Zaofans gaze was shifted back to the battle, and his gaze returned to find Morgan clutching his hand with both of hers. Cold blue energy pulsed across her form, and for a moment the cook could hear her voice echoing in his mind.

".....I was wrong."

She looked up at him, her eyes no longer filled with fear....but eternal, miserable despair.

"I shouldn't have brought you here......nobody should ever come here...."

Her grip tightened as raw magical energy coursed through her, and by extension, him. The world flashed....voices, times, places, memories.

".....I'm no guide...I'm a failure.....stuck in a nightmare........." A jolt of pain shot through Zaofan, and the world went white as his consciousness faded to the sound to soft whispers.

~~~

*snipped for length*

~~~

With a start, Zaofan awoke somewhere cold and dark. The walls dark metallic green and the hum of lone forgotten power behind them. Morgan was nowhere to be seen, and only the faintest trace of his friends could be felt.
    "A failure?" Zaofan's tone jittered lightly as he futiley tried to assure her, though it would not conceal the rush of panic. So distant from the looming darkness just behind them, lining up the trigonometry for a Ruby Richochet in near darkness took his eyes off of her. "Morgan, you're not making any sense, I don't understand! We can help you! You just need to remember-"

~~~

The vision took him, passing as easily as the veil of a dream. She stood there starkly, subject to the touch of cold hands and the scrutiny of distant whispers. Created to serve that kingdom she spoke of dutifully, this small pocket of paradise in these desolate snows, the bedrock of her existence seemed to be the fixture of this memory. Even now, Zaofan could still smell the figments of loaves never baked, the magical recreation of what was, and how it stood fast when she remembered it.

Morgan's projection seemed to resonate with him with an eerie fidelity. Was it the small connection he had made with their little hostess, part a Familiar's instinct to serve?

~~~

Remember...remember...

"Morgan!"

Awakening with a start, he called her name, but the martial chef found himself transported elsewhere. Wherever this was certainly was not Snowwall. Tossing his view around, he surveyed these walls briefly; but finding himself in solitude, his first thoughts were with the others.

Oh no! Erosa! Shochu! Ochazuke! They're still out there! Propping himself up against the wall, he began feeling in the darkness for the edge of a door. But if they're still...'there', then where is here?

Why would she do this? And where am I?

Several things happened at once.

Ochazukes nullifying energy channeled through the monsters arm and clashed with its void energy. It tightened its grip on Ochazukes neck in response, screaming in eldrich tounge as it attempted to snap his neck.....an effect which was stopped short by Shochu's blade slicing clean through at the wrist, Ochazukes effort having weakened the aura around his arm enough to allow the blow through.

Now with a tight grip on the arm past the wrist, the full energy of Ochazukes Kongsho coursed through it.

Abruptly, its screaming stopped....and it stood motionless as the thick void aura that permeated its being finally seemed to fade....whatever dark force it drew power on had been cut.

And it screamed in absolute unyielding terror.....not the scream of a monster, but the muffled, guggling scream of a human.

It stumbled back on the ground, clutching at its face and screaming. It eyes but pin pricks in the throes of horrible realization.

"It hurts.....It hurts.......Queen.......It hurts...." It screamed again and again, before its gaze fell upon ochazuke.

"...please....Kill....me.....kill me....please.....please."
    Gasping for air as the Mage's grasp uncoiled, Ochazuke fell to a knee in the deep snows. Shochu and Erosa's maneuver having cut him loose, he found the draught of his own breath as cutting as the flood of raw pain at his back and windpipe. It took him a long moment to gather himself, his legs unresponsive as he bore the agony, eyes narrowed as he tried to still his bleary vision. Slowly he rose, his right hand shuddering as he lift a fist to his side.

Yet when he beheld their enemy, he found that the separation of the Mage from its element revealed only a darker, more incomprehensible aspect of the Void. The darkness stole away into the night, but its agent so abruptly cut off from his power appeared to return to his senses, and with it, the sapience to comprehend the ruin of his own twisted shape.

Still crouched in the snows, Ochazuke drew ragged breaths, concentrating on re-establishing his subtle sense and gaining insight into this ruinous form. This was once a man.

Lifting his fist before him, slowly it stilled, and spread to an open palm. The ethereal flame of Karura no Kaen fell upon the Mage. Burning invisibly upon the spiritual impediments encroaching beyond the veil, that uncanny matter that settled into the Mage's all too sullied flesh, Ochazuke sought to immolate the dark powers rendered into this form.

"The Queen..." he said. "Focus. What happened to the Queen?"

Slowly restoring this man to reason - if he could - it was a gambit to further separate this Mage from his fell magic to hear him speak.

"Why did you attack us? Who sent you?"

Praxat carefully hands Uraxat the bomb. Uraxat examines the bomb using tools that Cyanna has never seen before." my mother has created something truly terrifying. She has made a bomb out of Jobox stabilizers, and Iridium diamonds," Uraxat said.

Jobox stabilizers are meant to keep the vortex inside a Jobox stable. Which requires a lot of energy to do. So using them like this would result in catastrophic destruction, " Uraxat said.

"However, the process of doing so would be extremely complicated. This isn't going to be easy, but I'm going to disarm it. It might take a while," Uraxat said.

Uraxat begins to disarm the bomb, and after a while, she manages to disarm the bomb.
    As soon as it was disarmed, Cyanna breathed a sigh of relief, then smiled, looking over at Praxat, "It looks like you have a new toy to play with, thanks to Uraxat."

Quote Originally Posted by Sion Reaver View Post
    When you traveled into space for long periods of time, there was a certain amount of restlessness that occurred given a long enough period. Karine had experienced this multiple times on her journey when doing space travel but she never got used to the inclosed boredom that came with it. It wasn't to say Totoma wasn't someone she enjoyed her time with of course, but being in closed spaces with limited things to do did give one a certain bit of stir craziness. After what seemed like the third, or fourth day as she was having a hard time keeping track she lost a sense of time of how long it had been.

At least I have the tea to calm my nerves..

It was a bit too strong for her taste, she noted as she put her cup down maybe next time-

There it was again. Her father's voice, clear and seemingly closer then before. She couldn't just dismiss it as nothing considering where they where. She left after that to get Totoma, knocking on the door to their room. "Totoma? Are you awake? I think we arrived where we needed to be."
    Totoma had been in the training area, doing his stretches again... and, of course, had his head firmly tucked between his legs. By this point, he'd managed to get really damn flexible... though he was really eager to actually try it in a fight! Gods, this trip was taking so l--

The half-saiyan was shaken from his thoughts--and his ridiculous pose--by Aiden's voice, which seemed... closer than before? He wasn't even sure 'closer' had any meaning when it came to telepathy, but... bah, no, he was getting distracted. But before he could call to Karine, she called to him, asking if he was awake and that they'd seemingly arrived where they'd been headed for... however long they'd been travelling.

Meandering into the cockpit, he leaned forward, placing his chin on the top of her head, eyes scanning the various instruments and readouts, as well as the inky blackness of outer space outside. "Yep, was just... doing yoga, pretty much, when I heard your dad's voice and then yours--"

"And then mine," came his mother's voice from behind him.

"And then y--wai, wha!?" Totoma jumped as the realization that his mother had IT'd in behind him without him even noticing. "Geez, mom, stop doing that."

Tasure sighed and shook her head. "Just checking up on you two. Happened to overhear you talking about hearing Aiden's voice. Heh, looks like I dropped in at just the right time."

Regarding his mother for a moment, Totoma turned back to Karine. "So... sensors picking up any planets nearby?"
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Totoma had been in the training area, doing his stretches again... and, of course, had his head firmly tucked between his legs. By this point, he'd managed to get really damn flexible... though he was really eager to actually try it in a fight! Gods, this trip was taking so l--

The half-saiyan was shaken from his thoughts--and his ridiculous pose--by Aiden's voice, which seemed... closer than before? He wasn't even sure 'closer' had any meaning when it came to telepathy, but... bah, no, he was getting distracted. But before he could call to Karine, she called to him, asking if he was awake and that they'd seemingly arrived where they'd been headed for... however long they'd been travelling.

Meandering into the cockpit, he leaned forward, placing his chin on the top of her head, eyes scanning the various instruments and readouts, as well as the inky blackness of outer space outside. "Yep, was just... doing yoga, pretty much, when I heard your dad's voice and then yours--"

"And then mine," came his mother's voice from behind him.

"And then y--wai, wha!?" Totoma jumped as the realization that his mother had IT'd in behind him without him even noticing. "Geez, mom, stop doing that."

Tasure sighed and shook her head. "Just checking up on you two. Happened to overhear you talking about hearing Aiden's voice. Heh, looks like I dropped in at just the right time."

Regarding his mother for a moment, Totoma turned back to Karine. "So... sensors picking up any planets nearby?"
    Karine wasn't too surprised about Tasure appearing; she tended to come and go thanks to that technique of hers whenever she pleased. Karine had a techique of her own that allowed her to get to point A to B but it was limited by shadows instead. Since obviously not everywhere had them there were times it wasn't as useful so she'd either have to refine her ability or ask how Intant Transmission work so she could possibly make a magical counter part to it.

"There is one, actually.." The young woman said after a quick scan. "It seems rather isolated as well, I imagine its possibly a outpost so we best be careful when we reach land fall. If they're any kind of competent they'll pick us by scanners, assuming they are alert. Then again, we don't know the details of everything present but its best to exercise caution."

As soon as it was disarmed, Cyanna breathed a sigh of relief, then smiled, looking over at Praxat, "It looks like you have a new toy to play with, thanks to Uraxat."
    " Yeah, I do have a new toy to play with, don't I?" Praxat said.

" My daughter, I hate to inform you about this, but your grandmother Araxat has murder almost all your siblings. and gravely injured Sraxat, Draxat, Nraxat." Uraxat said.

" She did what, Cyanna, we need to go with Uraxat and check on them," Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

" Yeah, I do have a new toy to play with, don't I?" Praxat said.

" My daughter, I hate to inform you about this, but your grandmother Araxat has murder almost all your siblings. and gravely injured Sraxat, Draxat, Nraxat." Uraxat said.

" She did what, Cyanna, we need to go with Uraxat and check on them," Praxat said.
    "Cyanna rapid transit ready for take off." With that, She touched each of them and teleported them all back to where she had found Uraxat earlier.

"Cyanna rapid transit ready for take off." With that, She touched each of them and teleported them all back to where she had found Uraxat earlier.

Praxat goes straight towards Craxat, Sraxat, Draxat, and Nraxat to check on them," Tell me what happen here?" Praxat said.

" After hearing the truth about Araxat. I, Sraxat, Draxat, Nraxat, and 494 of you other siblings. Attempt to confront her. It didn't go so well, and she end up slaughtering most of us." Craxat said.

" Don't worry about us, Praxat. We're fine," Naraxt said.

Praxat uses her X-ray mod to check her sisters for internal injuries. " No, you all are certainly not fine. Your all's internal organs have been ruptured. You all need medical attention," Praxat said.

Praxat then goes over to the graves of her dead siblings, and her skin turns a deep blue. As she stands there looking at them in silence. Clenching her right hand into a fist.

Suddenly a female Replita rushes into a castle. " Araxat has raised an army of the dead! Balko don't know how she didn't, but somehow she did it." Balko said.

" Balko encountered them herself. They were firing red glowy beams out of their eyes," Balko said. Cyanna would notice that Female Replitas would almost look identical to male ones. if it weren't for the fact. Their tails are shorter and sleeker looking.

They're not as brightly color. Have no dorsal fins, horns, spikes, and crests. Have much larger rumps and wider hips.

Another thing that Cyanna would notice is that Balako is massive like the males and females Replitas around her standing at nearly 11 feet tall." Yeah, I know what your thinking. It's quite shocking how much I'm dwarf by my own race," Killrog said.

A bunch of what appears to be undead Toadians and Replitas rush into the castle. Firing laser beams from their eyes. "Cyanna, I'm going to use my X-ray mod to check, but something tells me something about these zombies is fishy," Praxat said.

" First, we know for a fact that my grandmother can't raise the dead. So, something else is going on here!" Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out