Quote Originally Posted by Twiliteknite06 View Post
Drawing his blaster, he drew a bead on the quickly approaching P-Sta, the only one he recognized from two-years ago. "C'mon, you can't believe these charges! You were there, You know I was a prisoner!" He fired a few shots that he knew would be dodged, but they still provided time for him to get a lock on the others in P-Sta's squads Ki. "They aren't going to take it easy on me... I wish I had someone on my side here!" Just then, his communicator crackled to life again, and above his head, a time-space portal opened. "Wha?"
"Please understand that this is quite a difficult situ-," P-Sta began, interrupted by the sudden arrival of a portal unraveling into the air. "What now?! A time anomaly?!"

"So, he is guilty!" P-Cee commented over the communicator. "On my way, pronto!"

"Wait, wait!" P-Sta commented. "I'm not sure he knows what it is eith-"

"Time Patrolman! You've failed in your duty, you are to cease and desist while I correct this mistake and prevent further damage to the time-line!" She looked around for a moment, "Where is the victim?" She poised the question to Hops while having her blaster trained on X-Bo.

"Victim? What's going on?" Hops questioned, the hair on the back of his neck standing as the other Galatic Patrol members began to surround the two Time Patrollers. "The victim, a male who is pursued by these Officers of Galatic Law for crimes he did not commit! Their interference here has detrimental consequences on the future of the M-Fighters and their coming battles!"

"Uh...they want me..." Hops said with a sigh. Now everything was even more complicated.

"You?!" She cried in frustration, "How could a Time Patrol Officer be on the radar of Galatic Patrol?" A legitimate question, everyone seemed to be asking. "Long story," Hops replied, "For now, how about helping me convince them that they have the wrong guy?"

"Fine." She huffed, swapping places with Hops so he could continue his dual with X-Bo while she handled P-Sta.
P-Sta's brow furrowed. Another Time Patrol officer? That just adds abother wrinkle to this chaos. "Everyone!" P-Sta spoke over his communicator as he activated his Katchin mode, the metal coating his body as he prepared for this other officer to strike. "Let's try and take this out of the city!"

As he spoke a woman dashed out of a convenience store behind him, slamming the glass door open in a panic. "Please, please! Officer, help!"

"Uh, ma'am, I would be glad to but if you cannot tell, I'm kind of in the middle of..." P-Sta trailed off, scratched the back of his head, turned to the Time Patrol officer who had just arrived and bowed sheepishly. "Ah, excuse me for one second!" He was confused as it was in this battle. Honestly, for this woman to approach him in the middle of a battle taking place on the streets, it must be urgent, perhaps even relevant!

"What exactly is your issue, ma'am?" P-Sta questioned.

"Some...thing just committed a robbery!" The woman spoke, a shocked expression plastered across her face.

"Something?! ...As in not a person?!" P-Sta exclaimed. Curious. Perhaps a little more investigation was needed. "What was stolen exactly? Money? Foodstuffs?"

"No, it....it was..." the woman frowned, seeming more than a little...embarassed? "It pilfered my entire supply of Four Loco. Eighty cases of the stuff!"

"Four Loco?" P-Sta questioned in disgust. "I mean I wouldn't say good riddance to you losing any of your items on stock, but...wyite, frankly the world would be a better place without that gunk! No one drinks that unless they want to flirt with death! Why, I daresay that no one would even remotely consider pilfering such a vile brew unless they had...." P-Sta's eyes lit brightly, as he punched his fist into his open palm. "Sinister intentions! Did you see what this....this something looked like?"

"Oh, I don't know it..." the woman paused as she tried to find the words . "It's so hard to describe. It moved so fast but it was big and...I couldn't say it actually had a shape."

"Well, that's...more vague than I had hoped," P-Sta frowned. He turned to the Time Patrol officer beside him. "Does any of this ring a bell for you or...?"

Once again as he was in the middle of speaking a middle-ahed man came running down the sidewalk, oblivious to the duel X-Bo and Hops were engaging in behind him. "Thank god, one of you isn't busy blasting up the town again..." he panted.

"Is...there a problem sir?" P-Sta asked, folding his arms as this mess of a day seemed to have made yet another abrupt turn into the realm of the perplexing.

"My store....it was robbed!" The man panted. "Called the cops...they ain't answerin'...so I ran....few blocks over...found you space cops. Seems more your business anyway..."

"...Did, you perhaps happened to lose track of a supply of Four Loco?" P-Sta questuoned, beginning to have a hunch. "Taken off your hands by a kind of formless entity, the likes of which you cannot find the words to describe?"

"Yeah, that's it..." The grocer shook his head. "Right...right...down to the letter. How'd you know?"

"Everyone..." P-Sta contacted the test of his team, ignoring the man's question for the time being. "We may, perhaps, need to refocus. Something foul is afoot!"

A few blocks over, X-Bo swung at Hops with his blade, complimenting, "Ain't no way, I can keep up with the strength of a Saiyan! But in terms of skill, you're far outmatched!" He leapt back, taking an elegant stance with his sword in one hand, and raising his wrist mounted communicator to his face with the other. "What are you talking about, brother? Something foul? Do you have any further de...tails?"

X-Bo shut up quickly, upon noticing that below he and Hops was something darting alarmingly fast through Capital City's streets. Like a mobile pool of gelatin it wobbled around, violently crashing through various store windows, smashing through walls, it's mind focused on retrieving one thing....Four Loco. Crates of it were drawn into its oozing flesh as it made it's hasty exit, towards another section of the city.

"Well..." X-Bo glanced towards Hops. "I dunno about you...but that sure as hell seems like a good sign for a ceasefire." He looked ready to pursue the beast if Hops wanted to forego their fight.