Page 66 of 100 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 1490
  1. #976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    A large hole in the ground is also discovered, making Oraxat think that whoever stole from her tunneled under ground.

    There are apears to be something going on in the geofront.
    " Looks like the bastard who stole from me tunneled underground. Hmm, they must be busy at The geofront, so I'm going to keep my stream up," Praxat said.

    Praxat grabs a piece of paper from her printer and ink pen. She then records herself live drawing a detail illustration of the culprit and her lab in under twenty seconds with excellent skill, precision and uncanny speed." Okay I drew a illustration of what the culprit looks like from memory. Now to check out that hole," Praxat said.

    Praxat grabs her tools and jumps into the hole while still streaming a live feed. " I'm not a carpenter. So I don't have the tools to patch up this. However, I can cover the hole up for now and let a carpenter patch it up later," Praxat said.

    Praxat uses her tongue to grab her desk and moves it over the large hole to cover it up." There that should do for the time being." Praxat said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 07-08-2019 at 07:33 AM.

  2. #977
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    12,954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    It almost does.

    Except the ground behind her shoots up and blocks the attack at the last second. Somehow Damask managed to control the earth and used it to block, despite being restrained by Ochazuke.
    "Tch. Meddlesome lummox." It was clear that this beast was sent to protect Gero. Thus, its existence needed to be snuffed out before any move could be made against her. Parsley nodded and interposed herself between the golem and Gero, then focused her attention on the former, while keeping her senses on the latter.

    It was clear this thing could control the very earth under their feet, so she held back to see if Ochazuke's and Blizzar's efforts could do something to hamper that. She charged a pair of energy blasts, one in each hand, and waited.

  3. #978
    i blow u kis Yun Lao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,961

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    It wonít take long to get to Ash Peak City at the speed he can travel. Less than fifteen minutes realistically.

    Morganaís cabin is also easy enough to find, a small hand made thing on the edge of Ash Peak City, near the base of the dormant volcano the city is named for.
    His mood grim from the various emotions churning in his mind, Charco descended from the ground, landing without incident before the cabin.

    Knowing Cyanna would be landing soon, he felt the need to approach the cabin door before then and knocked on it.

  4. #979
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    8,520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    His mood grim from the various emotions churning in his mind, Charco descended from the ground, landing without incident before the cabin.

    Knowing Cyanna would be landing soon, he felt the need to approach the cabin door before then and knocked on it.
    The door swings open and a soft female voice calls out.

    “Come in.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  5. #980
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    8,520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Blizzar scratches his chin. "Ah, this thing...I believe I've read of it in the files," Blizzar commented. The report that was gathered on all the threats located on the Earth, within the Earth, surrounding the Earth and anything or anyone that otherwise showed the slightest bit of potential interest in threatening this blue planet. IT really was quite extensive, and Blizzar quite honestly didn't bother to memorize everything written in there.

    But form what he could glean of this creature, he got the gist. And ig it sought to assist Gero, then that simply couldn't stand. Blizzar folded his arms and glanced towards X-Bo and N-Ten. If you will, assist the warriors of Earth and distract that beast. I need to concentrate."

    "Roger!" X-Bo and N-Ten saluted in unison, flying towards Damask, before beginning to dart around and pepper it with slices from X-Bo's blade and shots from N-Ten's blaster.

    Blizzar in the meantime, began to hover in the background, attempting to use his telekinesis to lift Damask from the very Earth it seemed to utilize. Blizzar may not have been well read on the creature, but it made it's natural element known quickly with it's reaction against Ochazuke and Parsley. It would not be an easy task, lifting the monster but perhaps if the others continued to wage their assault against it...
    The GP attacks seems to bounce off the beast, while Blizzar finds himself unable to wrest the beast from the earth.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  6. #981
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    8,520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " Looks like the bastard who stole from me tunneled underground. Hmm, they must be busy at The geofront, so I'm going to keep my stream up," Praxat said.

    Praxat grabs a piece of paper from her printer and ink pen. She then records herself live drawing a detail illustration of the culprit and her lab in under twenty seconds with excellent skill, precision and uncanny speed." Okay I drew a illustration of what the culprit looks like from memory. Now to check out that hole," Praxat said.

    Praxat grabs her tools and jumps into the hole while still streaming a live feed. " I'm not a carpenter. So I don't have the tools to patch up this. However, I can cover the hole up for now and let a carpenter patch it up later," Praxat said.

    Praxat uses her tongue to grab her desk and moves it over the large hole to cover it up." There that should do for the time being." Praxat said.
    Eventually it leads into the geofront far below CC proper. Another hole has been dug into the geofront’s ground too, leading deeper still into the earth.

    Sounds of fighting can be heard coming from the geofront near it’s labs.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  7. #982
    i blow u kis Yun Lao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,961

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    The door swings open and a soft female voice calls out.

    “Come in.”
    Something about this felt familiar, followed by a surge of dread. This strange influx of different emotions made him wonder if this was something of Rex's doing or if there was a bloodmoon out tonight.

    Stepping in, the boy glances around before introducing himself, "Hey, I'm Ogatan Charco. The Kami said you might be able to help me?"

  8. #983
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,653

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Something about this felt familiar, followed by a surge of dread. This strange influx of different emotions made him wonder if this was something of Rex's doing or if there was a bloodmoon out tonight.

    Stepping in, the boy glances around before introducing himself, "Hey, I'm Ogatan Charco. The Kami said you might be able to help me?"
    Just outside the house, Cyanna finally catches up with Charco and lands near where he had. Taking a moment to glance around, she then carefully walked to the open doorway and looked inside.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.
    DBM: Meagan/Cyanna/Dash/Mirror Mage

  9. #984
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,486

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    “I’ve never scanned myself. Never thought to. Never needed to. I...I trusted her. I trust everyone I employ.”

    He narrows his eyes a bit.

    “Perhaps I need to re-evaluate.”
    "Well, I guess we can safely say I'm the best friend money can buy, huh?" Held replied, laughing at his own wit, "I mean, that was ages ago, when you actually had to pay me to do something for you, but it doesn't change the point it was a sound investment on your part."

    Matter of fact, where the hell did I put that Dragon Radar...

    He tilted his head to the side, considering something.

    "I should have you say that as a quote and put that on my ad if I take anymore freelance jobs." He muttered to himself.

    "Also, this isn't exactly the best time to bring it up, and no rush--I'm just letting you know when for when we all have freetime--but the chaff completely wrecked my ship."

    He raised his hands mid-level, as if to assess something. "I mean, I was going to give The Doctor the bill, but I don't think there's a version of events where he'd be willing to actually build the damn thing, so......how much to have you fix it?"

    And then I'll rob evil alternate universe you blind. By Crazy Horn's mane, I'm not paying for this!

  10. #985
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    12,954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    The GP attacks seems to bounce off the beast, while Blizzar finds himself unable to wrest the beast from the earth.
    Interesting. Not even telekinesis could pry the creature loose from its earthen foundation. Parsley dissipated one of the energy balls so she could touch her hand to the ground. Observational Focus would show her its weakness and how strong its connection to the earth was.

  11. #986
    Astonishing Member KingofPie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    The GP attacks seems to bounce off the beast, while Blizzar finds himself unable to wrest the beast from the earth.
    "Alright..." Blizzar sighed, sounding mildly irritated. Plan B, it was. Blizzar flew towards the Beast and began swinging his fists in order to punch the shit out of it.

    OOC: By the way, Cleric, you get my pm?

  12. #987

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    The strain is great. The golem is far stronger than he should be, far stronger than he was from what Ochazuke was told.

    He’ll break the ki tethering him soon.
    From where he stood upon the lab floor, Ochazuke held his position until Wilhelm had come and evacuated Karis - though there seemed to be little he could do regardless.

    Even here miles below Capital City, just a throw closer to the Earth Spirit that fastened old Tao'ro's web, Ochazuke felt it then as he grappled with the giant from a distance. When Damask had stepped within the bounds of his meditation field, he'd felt it, but now that his very ki had made contact with the Golem there could be no denying it This automaton...the source of its power-!

    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Blizzar scratches his chin. "Ah, this thing...I believe I've read of it in the files," Blizzar commented. The report that was gathered on all the threats located on the Earth, within the Earth, surrounding the Earth and anything or anyone that otherwise showed the slightest bit of potential interest in threatening this blue planet. IT really was quite extensive, and Blizzar quite honestly didn't bother to memorize everything written in there.

    But form what he could glean of this creature, he got the gist. And ig it sought to assist Gero, then that simply couldn't stand. Blizzar folded his arms and glanced towards X-Bo and N-Ten. If you will, assist the warriors of Earth and distract that beast. I need to concentrate."

    "Roger!" X-Bo and N-Ten saluted in unison, flying towards Damask, before beginning to dart around and pepper it with slices from X-Bo's blade and shots from N-Ten's blaster.

    Blizzar in the meantime, began to hover in the background, attempting to use his telekinesis to lift Damask from the very Earth it seemed to utilize. Blizzar may not have been well read on the creature, but it made it's natural element known quickly with it's reaction against Ochazuke and Parsley. It would not be an easy task, lifting the monster but perhaps if the others continued to wage their assault against it...
    "There's no doubt about it," he pressed through gritted teeth, "it draws power from the Earth itself." Combating Damask in this way would hardly be more fruitful than drowning a fish.

    There would be hardly any contest if he fought Damask by the laws of his domain. Yet, of the method itself...

    Retracting his finger, the ki charge of the Dodonpa withdrew into Ochazuke's fist, where he summarily channeled it through his body, and threw it onto the Woven Path.

    Slowly, the snare that had encircled the Golem released.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    The GP attacks seems to bounce off the beast, while Blizzar finds himself unable to wrest the beast from the earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Interesting. Not even telekinesis could pry the creature loose from its earthen foundation. Parsley dissipated one of the energy balls so she could touch her hand to the ground. Observational Focus would show her its weakness and how strong its connection to the earth was.
    It would be at that moment that Parsley, perhaps, would be able to see his intent. It started as a flicker at first, a minute flash under the nanite-concrete. Suddenly a pulse of spectral flame surged forth beneath the ground. Burning without heat, it latched directly onto Damask's energy signature and tracing itself around the Golem's body where the web had touched it before rapidly spreading across range of influence. The legacy of the Dragon's Fire, Karura no Kaen struck upon the Golem's energy in an attempt to burn away its connection to the Earth.

    Though it would cost them the pinned position of their adversary, the break in the momentum may well turn the stone warrior's brute force against it; and in the meantime, leave Char herself exposed to the spiritual fire, and so too her means of seizing Adam.

    Standing to his feet, Ochazuke renewed his focus, reinvigorating his sense-awareness over the battlefield as he joined Blizzar and the GP officers against the Golem.

    "We can't let her escape. Get Gero!"

  13. #988

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Eventually it leads into the geofront far below CC proper. Another hole has been dug into the geofront’s ground too, leading deeper still into the earth.

    Sounds of fighting can be heard coming from the geofront near it’s labs.
    " Let's see I'm at a cross road here. I need to weigh my options!" Praxat said.

    Praxat weighs her option." Okay I made my decision. My main priority is to catch that intruder. So I'm checking this hole which I hope will lead me to the intruder," Praxat said.

    Praxat jumps into the hole. " I'm sure the others can handle whatever is happened near Geofront's labs. The quicker I catch this intruder. The faster I can get back to my work, " Praxat said.

    " Damn this intruder stealing my blueprints, causing a mess in my lab, and delaying my work on discovering a new form of radiation!" Praxat said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 07-09-2019 at 03:33 AM.

  14. #989
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,653

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    "So that's what it means huh, well that's nice to know. You're right about my body remembering, Because that technique Electro Haeus Maango came back to me after help the others fight this horrible person in this another timeline. So it seems the more I fight or spar the more my body remembers stuff." Althena said.

    Althena waves at Andron "Thanks for your assistance Master Andron. Oh, and I didn't wish to show you that memory of my childhood, it just popped in my head. Of all the memories I could have forgotten, why did I have to remember that one. It's a painful memory, but it is one of the memories that defines who I am." Althena said.
    The old man nods, then leans his head back against the tree to rest.

    Lady Himizu leads Althena through the portal and back to the Lookout. As they arrive, in an area where no one else was around, she turns to Althena and say, "Now, as for the price. Since you did not seek more than advice, Master Andron waved this. However, I usually do expect some measure of payment for my assistance in situations such as this. In your case, all I ask is that when the time comes for you to chose a new Apprentice Guardian, that you send that person to me first for training. No questions asked."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.
    DBM: Meagan/Cyanna/Dash/Mirror Mage

  15. #990

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    The old man nods, then leans his head back against the tree to rest.

    Lady Himizu leads Althena through the portal and back to the Lookout. As they arrive, in an area where no one else was around, she turns to Althena and say, "Now, as for the price. Since you did not seek more than advice, Master Andron waved this. However, I usually do expect some measure of payment for my assistance in situations such as this. In your case, all I ask is that when the time comes for you to chose a new Apprentice Guardian, that you send that person to me first for training. No questions asked."
    " I currently don't have an Apprentice, but if things had happened differently 2,000 years ago. If I wasn't frozen 2,000 years ago, I would already have an apprentice and look considerably older than I do currently. But if that happened I would have never met you or Master Andron," Althena said.

    Althena pauses for a few moments. " Therefore when I do get an apprentice, I will direct them your way for training. Right now I'm training my numerous times Great (x196) Granddaughter Qaztoh and my martial arts teacher's descendant Praxat in the ancient art of Aoem," Althena said.

    Althena clutches her chest with her right hand." Qaztoh told me once that the greatest treasure of The Toadian Kingdom was the crown, but I told her greatest treasure of the Toadian Kingdom was its people. When I was the Toadian Queen 2,000 years ago I always put my people first, even if the majority didn't want me around. I remember being call names such as The Cursed One by many of my kind," Althena said.

    Suddenly there's a foul smelling odor that reeks of dirty laundry." What is that unpleasant smell? It seems to be coming from my descendant Qaztoh's room," Althena said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 07-11-2019 at 10:55 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •