Page 67 of 294 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117167 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 4408
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Something about this felt familiar, followed by a surge of dread. This strange influx of different emotions made him wonder if this was something of Rex's doing or if there was a bloodmoon out tonight.

Stepping in, the boy glances around before introducing himself, "Hey, I'm Ogatan Charco. The Kami said you might be able to help me?"

Sitting at a table in the back, the woman gestures.

“Indeed, Evangeline said you would be by. Sit, please.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    "Well, I guess we can safely say I'm the best friend money can buy, huh?" Held replied, laughing at his own wit, "I mean, that was ages ago, when you actually had to pay me to do something for you, but it doesn't change the point it was a sound investment on your part."

Matter of fact, where the hell did I put that Dragon Radar...

He tilted his head to the side, considering something.

"I should have you say that as a quote and put that on my ad if I take anymore freelance jobs." He muttered to himself.

"Also, this isn't exactly the best time to bring it up, and no rush--I'm just letting you know when for when we all have freetime--but the chaff completely wrecked my ship."

He raised his hands mid-level, as if to assess something. "I mean, I was going to give The Doctor the bill, but I don't think there's a version of events where he'd be willing to actually build the damn thing, so......how much to have you fix it?"

And then I'll rob evil alternate universe you blind. By Crazy Horn's mane, I'm not paying for this!
    Jinzi shakes his head.

“Free. I owe you.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Parsley, your ability shows you that the golem is the Earth. There is no weakness aside from disconnecting it from the Earth.

———-

Blizzar, your blows take chunks off, but it simply reforms. Except when Ochazuke strikes, the ki burning away completely within the golem. It roars as veins of fire appear in its form and then it shatters, raining razor sharp rock shards all over.

The earth rumbles when the golem dies, an earthquake shaking the ground as Gero attempts to activate a device while holding Adam off in a strange black energy containment field. The field shrinks again and again as the adaptive android absorbs it, seeking to end her.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " Let's see I'm at a cross road here. I need to weigh my options!" Praxat said.

Praxat weighs her option." Okay I made my decision. My main priority is to catch that intruder. So I'm checking this hole which I hope will lead me to the intruder," Praxat said.

Praxat jumps into the hole. " I'm sure the others can handle whatever is happened near Geofront's labs. The quicker I catch this intruder. The faster I can get back to my work, " Praxat said.

" Damn this intruder stealing my blueprints, causing a mess in my lab, and delaying my work on discovering a new form of radiation!" Praxat said.
    Going down the hole, Praxat can hear frantic digging further inside it.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Parsley, your ability shows you that the golem is the Earth. There is no weakness aside from disconnecting it from the Earth.

———-

Blizzar, your blows take chunks off, but it simply reforms. Except when Ochazuke strikes, the ki burning away completely within the golem. It roars as veins of fire appear in its form and then it shatters, raining razor sharp rock shards all over.

The earth rumbles when the golem dies, an earthquake shaking the ground as Gero attempts to activate a device while holding Adam off in a strange black energy containment field. The field shrinks again and again as the adaptive android absorbs it, seeking to end her.
    Its weakness was a simple one, merely removing it from the ground cut it from its abilities. But, before she could divulge this information to anyone, it was already over. The creature exploded in a shower of razor sharp rocks.

Parsley deftly dodged the rocks, grabbing on as it passed over her head.

Gero was still being accosted be an android, possibly one created by Jinzi, considering the lack of concern from the others. What's that machine? she wondered. She flashed-stepped behind the doctor and pressed the edge of the jagged shard against her throat.

"Seems your escape has been thwarted." With her free hand, she fired a blast to destroy the device and keep Gero from trying anything. "Now, convince me why I should let you keep living."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Sitting at a table in the back, the woman gestures.

“Indeed, Evangeline said you would be by. Sit, please.”
    ...Looks more like a fortune teller than a psychic...

...can fortune tellers fight off ghost dinosaurs?...

...probably not, wait!...

...what if she can hear my thoughts... totally awkward...

...!!...

...don'tthinkaboutboobsdon'tthinkaboutbo--

"Thank you..."

Taking a seat, his eyes were drawn to the crystal ball she had placed in front of her, uncertain now as to what was going to occur here.

...Looks more like a fortune teller than a psychic...

...can fortune tellers fight off ghost dinosaurs?...

...probably not, wait!...

...what if she can hear my thoughts... totally awkward...

...!!...

...don'tthinkaboutboobsdon'tthinkaboutbo--

"Thank you..."

Taking a seat, his eyes were drawn to the crystal ball she had placed in front of her, uncertain now as to what was going to occur here.
    Calling inside, "Um, Charco," Cyanna spoke through the doorway, "do you need me to come inside? Or should I wait out here for you?"
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Calling inside, "Um, Charco," Cyanna spoke through the doorway, "do you need me to come inside? Or should I wait out here for you?"
    "You were more excited about this trip than I was..." Charco said, gesturing her to the table, "So it's a bit late to be timid about this."

Most of his anger from before is gone due to the influx of everything else going on and it was replaced by the stoicism one took in distancing oneself from a situation to try and contemplate over how to best handle it.

"You were more excited about this trip than I was..." Charco said, gesturing her to the table, "So it's a bit late to be timid about this."

Most of his anger from before is gone due to the influx of everything else going on and it was replaced by the stoicism one took in distancing oneself from a situation to try and contemplate over how to best handle it.
    As she approached the table, her eyes went all over the room, then landed on the women sitting across from Charco. Taking a seat next to him, she looked at him, then at the woman, then back at Charco, whispering, "I thought she'd be older. She's very pretty."

Going down the hole, Praxat can hear frantic digging further inside it.
    Praxat locks on to the intruders Ki. " The intruder's close I can hear them. Their digging and I could just rush at them, but that would cause too much noise. Instead, I'll take another approach, and cut them off at the pass

Praxat then takes off her boots, mask her Ki, and uses the claws on her feet to dig underground at a rapid pace. Following the intruders Ki and the sound of their frantic digging." Using this method, I can sneak up behind the intruder. Plus I'm unsure if my Hazmat suit can withstand Mach speeds or faster," Praxat said.

" My Hazmat suit might not be able handle the air friction produce at such speeds," Praxat said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 07-11-2019 at 06:57 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

" I currently don't have an Apprentice, but if things had happened differently 2,000 years ago. If I wasn't frozen 2,000 years ago, I would already have an apprentice and look considerably older than I do currently. But if that happened I would have never met you or Master Andron," Althena said.

Althena pauses for a few moments. " Therefore when I do get an apprentice, I will direct them your way for training. Right now I'm training my numerous times Great (x196) Granddaughter Qaztoh and my martial arts teacher's descendant Praxat in the ancient art of Aoem," Althena said.

Althena clutches her chest with her right hand." Qaztoh told me once that the greatest treasure of The Toadian Kingdom was the crown, but I told her greatest treasure of the Toadian Kingdom was its people. When I was the Toadian Queen 2,000 years ago I always put my people first, even if the majority didn't want me around. I remember being call names such as The Cursed One by many of my kind," Althena said.

Suddenly there's a foul smelling odor that reeks of dirty laundry." What is that unpleasant smell? It seems to be coming from my descendant Qaztoh's room," Althena said.
    "I trust you will keep up your own practice as Master Andron suggested." Reimi then stepped aside and opened another portal, "Since it seems you have matters of you own to attend to, I will leave you to them. We will met again, eventually." With that, she stepped through the portal and vanished, the portal closing behind her.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "I trust you will keep up your own practice as Master Andron suggested." Reimi then stepped aside and opened another portal, "Since it seems you have matters of you own to attend to, I will leave you to them. We will met again, eventually." With that, she stepped through the portal and vanished, the portal closing behind her.

Althena goes to where the smell is and opens Qaztoh door and starts picking up Qaztoh's laundry. (I will keep my promise to practice on my telepathy Reimi. Hmm, I wonder how Meagan is doing.) Althena thought.

Later Althena is in the washing room cleaning Qaztoh's Laundry. (I wish my descendant would pick up her laundry. It isn't good for her to leave a room in such a condition. My descendant Qaztoh is quite lazy,) Althena thought.

(She wouldn't make a good Apprentice Guardian. Beside she has responsibility as a queen. So she has quite the difficult task ahead of her,) Althena thought.

Althena practices her telepathy as she is cleaning Qaztoh's Laundry. (So much so that 2,000 years ago. It was hard for me deiced if I want to keep being the Toadian Queen or take Doxal place as the new Guardian of my home world back then. I don't want to burden Qaztoh with too much responsibility. She has enough on her plate as is,) Althena thought.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 07-12-2019 at 10:49 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Its weakness was a simple one, merely removing it from the ground cut it from its abilities. But, before she could divulge this information to anyone, it was already over. The creature exploded in a shower of razor sharp rocks.

Parsley deftly dodged the rocks, grabbing on as it passed over her head.

Gero was still being accosted be an android, possibly one created by Jinzi, considering the lack of concern from the others. What's that machine? she wondered. She flashed-stepped behind the doctor and pressed the edge of the jagged shard against her throat.

"Seems your escape has been thwarted." With her free hand, she fired a blast to destroy the device and keep Gero from trying anything. "Now, convince me why I should let you keep living."
    Gero pauses, hands at her sides.

Adam, meanwhile, has formed into a hideous configuration of blades and knives, ready to end Gero now that he is free.

She smiles.

“Are you so sure about that?”

A rumble and the earth shakes as a new Golem rips from the ground, snagging Parsley’s legs out from under her and squeezing, the grip strong enough to almost break them.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Morgana smiles.

“Welcome you two.”

The crystal ball pulses.

“Now tell me, Charco. Can Rex hear us right now?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Praxat locks on to the intruders Ki. " The intruder's close I can hear them. Their digging and I could just rush at them, but that would cause too much noise. Instead, I'll take another approach, and cut them off at the pass

Praxat then takes off her boots, mask her Ki, and uses the claws on her feet to dig underground at a rapid pace. Following the intruders Ki and the sound of their frantic digging." Using this method, I can sneak up behind the intruder. Plus I'm unsure if my Hazmat suit can withstand Mach speeds or faster," Praxat said.

" My Hazmat suit might not be able handle the air friction produce at such speeds," Praxat said.
    Some sort of gremlin, about three feet tall, is digging rapidly through the earth. On its single tunic is a a branded Red Raider logo.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM