Page 207 of 294 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217257 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 4408

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Totoma stood up from his position, rising to his full height with surprising ease. Before, doing that would've hurt... a lot, but now he could do it easy as pie. Easy as... warm... delicious... comforting pie. Mmmm.

No, damn it, focus!

He stretched, then walked over to Karine, plopping down on the floor next to her. "Long enough. Was really uncomfortable to do at first, but it didn't take long for me to get the hang of it. It's pretty much a required thing to use the Boar Style effectively, which... probably explains why I could never get the hang of it before. I learned just by watching dad practice, but I completely neglected the conditioning. But I think now that I'm not, I'll become that much more effective!"

Reaching out, he snared a water bottle on the other side of the room with some ki threads and pulled it to him, downing the entire thing. It was great that water was basically all he needed right now... really helped extend their supplies. And on a journey this long, that was important. Plus, having his mom 'port in to resupply was really damn useful. "...so, nervous about meeting your dad again? It's been... crap, like ten years, I think? Long time..." He felt kinda guilty about that, since Aiden had left to go hunt down Jagam, only to get stuck on some Threshling planet. If he hadn't been such an.. an idiot, maybe that wouldn't have happened.

...ah well, no use regretting the past like that. Karine didn't blame him, and so he shouldn't blame himself either. Plus, hey, he got to go on an adventure into the (relative) unknown with his woman! That was pretty exciting... and possibly dangerous. According to, uh, Neva, there wasn't much of a Threshling presence on the planet they were headed to, but given how strong pureblooded Threshlings seemed to be, judging from her and Luop, it's possible they might end up facing some really strong guys!

Heh, he was actually kind of excited about that possibility.

"Wonder if we'll run into any trouble there..."
    The young woman shook her head a bit. "It's possible, but I hope if we do its not their strongest stock or we would be in trouble. It was a confusing mess of the vision my father sent us, but from what I can see and tell, he is trapped. My guess is he used his shadow powers to remain hidden all this time and keep a low profile; we're rather stealthy naturally and it would be more so when there is a need to improvise and improve it. It wouldn't allow him to get much stronger since a fight or training would draw too much attention but perhaps they're using something else. As for meeting them again making me nervous?"

There was a lull at the last part of the sentence, but she did pick up. "Not as much. I am not quite the person I used to be back then, but then neither are you. I want to show them just how much I've grown just not as a warrior but as a person, too. The only thing we have to worry about is the 'guest' there we may encounter. I know the Sayain side for yo is excited about the fact but we can't afford not to be cautious."

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Thank you, Mr President," Blizzar stated gratefully, his eyes narrowed to red slits as he attempted to make sense of all this. Grinthorn had planned this for some time, most likely. Blizzar took a long glance over the document, attempting to discern any...unsavory clauses hidden within the fine print, as well as any loopholes, he himself could exploit. To aid in this endeavor, a GP drone, playing the part of the Galaxy Police's photographer, scanned the paper once over as well.
    The paper is perfectly legit. No extra or hidden clauses.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    OT: Cleric I was wondering. Is it possible for Althena to use her Extrasensory Perception to track the actual Alakazah's whereabouts?
    Ehh, not likely. He’s pretty far away.

How far can she sense?
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "Reeks of magic. We will see if there is enough to make a trail," Ishtar replied.

Of course ... it would likely be dangerous to simply appear where he's hiding. No telling what defenses he could have. Still, finding it would be enough.

"I will let you know."
    It is a strange magic. One she has not encountered before. It’s uniqueness works a bit against Alakazah here, as it’s trail is easier to follow.

Far, far away. On the other side of the planet, on some sort of....island? Some sort of magical point lay there.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "Excellent. I'm certain Jinzi will be quite interested in the punishment she receives." Sarada would have said more, but Ishtar's sweet voice rang in her head.

And the message she had was anything but sweet. Sarada was right, in a sense. It was a human body double, kind of. He split himself into two pieces, and was hiding his true self somewhere else. Coward.

Thanks to Eva's extreme efforts, he could no longer spy on any place where his human name was mentioned, but he had a pair of eyes right there in plain sight. Also, he saved himself from any possible confrontation. It was clever, but wholly irritating.

'That bastard is always one step ahead! But, he can't hide forever. Do you have any way of tracking him?'

She cleared her throat and turned her attention back to Grinthorn. "Now then, about the other business, Mr. President?"
    He nods.

“Before hand is our agreement to become allies. Trading goods between both planets, but with a clause for other aid as needed, be that military or technology. I know Mr. Pantaloon of Capsule Corp has been quite free with sharing technology and we would like to extend that both ways on an official and regular basis.”

He sighs another’s piece of paper, then gives to to Jinzi who reads it, then signs and passes it to Sarada to sign the trade deal.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Sion Reaver View Post
    "In a few more years she'd be a adult, still its going to be rough no matter what age.." It was hard for Aleka to imagine what a young girl of that age would think or do in that kind of situation of having all your loved ones, your home and way of life totally gone. That would of broken most adults. She herself had lost her family in a horrible day, but even then her home and other things related to her life weren't gone on top of that.

After a moment, she continued. "On lighter news, if its all right with you I'd like to ask you what your home was like. Before the wars that tore it apart, what was your planet like then?"

Karine was doing her best to mediate and tune out the noises that filtered into the background. It wasn't as effective, if at all increasing her power level but it did have its own benefits compared to the traditional physical training.

It was only after a lull in things did she open her eyes and witness the sight of Totoma training. The style he was using she knew of course but it was quite different then anything else she had ran into during her travels and the people she met. The pose, however, looked painfully awkward and Tasure wise crack had almost made her giggle at the time. Still int he end it didn't matter how it looked but how it worked in actual battle.

"How long have you been in that pose? I don't know how you do it. I could do it but it..probably not work for me.." She said with a light flush.

It was obvious, if she did part of her would be giving far too much of a public show then what she'd be comfortable with in a sense.
    Wilhelm nods and for the next hour or so tells her all about Terra, it’s accomplishments, wonders, and eventually its struggles and sorrow.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    It is a strange magic. One she has not encountered before. It’s uniqueness works a bit against Alakazah here, as it’s trail is easier to follow.

Far, far away. On the other side of the planet, on some sort of....island? Some sort of magical point lay there.
    An island, on the other side of the world ?

Ishtar couldn't help but be wary. It couldn't be this easy, could it ? Even still, with a location tenuously found, she reports it to Sarada.

"Found him. An island, on the other side of the world ... What would you like to do about it ?"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Default Sonata Unbound Part 4

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    One Month into the Timeskip.

On the Lookout, Qaztoh gets a video call from Craxat. " Your highness, the Kingdom is ready for your and Praxat's return. Araxat has arranged a portal to Qaceria to be open up near this spot on Earth," Craxat said.

" Huh, wait if Araxat could make a portal from Qaceria to Earth. Why hasn't she done so before?" Qaztoh said.

" I don't know when I talk to her about it. She refused to answer me," Craxat said.

Qaztoh hangs up her phone and then uses her teleportation watch. To teleport her self to where the portal is going to open up. Which just happens to be the near Capsule Corp.

However, before the portal opens up. Qaztoh spots a ship in the air. The hanger of the ship opens up and out steps a what appears to be Lieutenant Stratovarius." Hello there Qaztoh," The supposed Lietuant Stratovarius said.

" We need to talk. So you should come with me to GP HQ," The supposed Lietuant Stratovarius said.

" Wait, why in the hell do I need to go to GP HQ? Why can't we just talk here? Also, why would the Galaxy Police want me to come to their Headquarters?" Qaztoh said.

Qaztoh's skin picks up the chemical scent of cheap cologne. " Wait, I know this scent. It's the scent of a cheap-ass cologne that only Captain Stratovarius of the Stratovarius Buccaneers uses. Which means your Sonata!" Qaztoh said.

" Look, I never going back to your crew. So please just leave me alone!" Qaztoh said.

" You have no say in the manner. You're coming with me even if I have to force you. Sonata grabs Qaztoh.

Qaztoh struggles to get away and lets out a scream for help. Sonata puts a piece of tape over Qaztoh's mouth. "Dammit looks like I'm going to need to keep you quiet.

Walking out of Capsule Corp Praxat spots what appears to be Lieutenant Stratovarius with Qaztoh. ( Hmm, I can tell from his Ki signature that he's not the GP officer that discover Althena frozen on a dead planet, ) Praxat thought. Praxat flies towards Sonata. " Hey you, I don't know who the hell you are, but get your damn hands of Qaztoh," Praxat shouted.

( ****, her energy is higher than mine. I better make a tactical retreat. Lucky I have something on me I can use against that another Toadian,) Sonata thought.

Sonata throws what appears to be a grenade at Praxat, ( Is this guy serious, a grenade? Like that's going to stop me from kicking his ass,") Praxat thought.

The grenade goes off but instead of an explosion. There's a flash of rapidly bright lights from all directions. That overwhelmed Praxat vision causing her to cover her eyes.

By the time Praxat uncovers her eyes. Sonata is already taking off with Qaztoh on his brother's ship. Praxat chases after the ship as fast as she can. However, she isn't fast enough. As Sonata makes it out of Earth's Orbit with Qaztoh.
    Praxat heads back to the Lookout to inform the others that Qaztoh has been kidnapped. while heading there. Praxat sees a space ship entering Earth's atmosphere. Praxat goes to check it out.

When the ship lands. Praxat sees a busty Brench-Sejin step out from the space ship," Qaztoh, is that you? You look different." Nadila said.

"Did you lose weight? Also, why are you four inches shorter and green?" Nadila said.

" Hmm, you must be Nadila. Well, I'm not Qaztoh. I'm Praxat. Also, Qaztoh has been kidnapped," Praxat said.

" Dammit, I was too late. Sonata got to her first." Nadila said as she punches the ground.

" I should bring you to Blizzar and have him question you where your Captain is," Praxat said.

" Look, I'm not with the Stratovarius Buccaneers , I left them. In fact, I want to take them down." Nadila said.

" Why should I trust you?" Praxat said.

" Because I'm going to tell you that Sonata and his crew have been going around kidnapping children on various planets. Children such as me and Qaztoh," Nadila said.

Nadila tells Praxat everything about Soanta's abduction of children. Praxat places her right hand on Nadila's left shoulder." Follow me, I take you to a place where there are people who are willing to help with your cause, " Praxat said.

Praxat flies off towards the Lookout, and Nadila takes flight and follows her.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-15-2019 at 06:04 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

The paper is perfectly legit. No extra or hidden clauses.
    Narrowing his eyes still, Blizzar eventually signs. After doing so, he patiently awaits for Grinthorn's business with the Saiyans to conclude so that he may have a chance to speak of other matters.

Ehh, not likely. He’s pretty far away.

How far can she sense?
    OT: Well Althena can't use it to track anyone who's not on the same planet she's on. She also probably has to be in short range of the target, or object she's trying to track using her ESP to identify a specific location.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    An island, on the other side of the world ?

Ishtar couldn't help but be wary. It couldn't be this easy, could it ? Even still, with a location tenuously found, she reports it to Sarada.

"Found him. An island, on the other side of the world ... What would you like to do about it ?"
    On the other side of the planet, hm? He was seriously shaken by Eva's stunt, if he was willing to go to these lengths. While a direct confrontation would be F̶u̶n̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶e̶x̶c̶i̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ highly dangerous and reckless, they needed to at least find out where exactly he was hiding so they could keep an eye on him.

'When the meeting is done, we can go check it out. I think any confrontations should be held off for now. There's no telling what kind of defenses he may have.'

He nods.

“Before hand is our agreement to become allies. Trading goods between both planets, but with a clause for other aid as needed, be that military or technology. I know Mr. Pantaloon of Capsule Corp has been quite free with sharing technology and we would like to extend that both ways on an official and regular basis.”

He sighs another’s piece of paper, then gives to to Jinzi who reads it, then signs and passes it to Sarada to sign the trade deal.
    Sarada nodded and took a moment to read over the paper when it was passed to her. Once she found that everything was in order, she signed her name. "There, now it's official. I look forward to our future endeavors together, Mr. President," she stated with a reserved smile.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Default You Look Like You've Seen a Ghost: Part 4

"Wait...so you're not out for revenge?" Sasheem asked the Snake Mistress, to which she shook her head.

"I had years to think on it...centuries. I was going down a dark path. A horrible end was going to befall me eventually, if not by your hand than by the other Four Schools I'd so proudly turned my back on," she replied. "My students...I was leading them down this path too. They did not deserve to meet such a grisly fate, but as time moved on so did they?"

"Got to do a lot of contemplating in hell, eh?" Sasheem shrugged.

"Yes.." the Snake Mistress confirmed. "I can tell you it was not pleasant and I was...especially stubborn. But I knew what I did wrong. I knew I had forsaken the path. Once I had been allowed to ascend I spoke to Doku. It was...reassuring to know that even in death, I would not remain lost."

"Wait..." Sasheem spat, eyes widening in surprise as she uttered the name of the Snake Schools founder. "DOKU?! You spoke to him?! What about?! Did he tell you anything about th-"

"Yamata no Orochi Fist?" The Snake Mistress smiled. "Yes. That's partially why I payed a visit to the living realm. To aid you."

"To aid me?" Sasheem snickered. "Why? Not enough ghosts in the afterlife?"

"Because you mastering it, would aid in the defense of Earth," the Snake Mistress explained simply.

"DEFENSE of Earth?" Sasheem grumbled incredulously, taking a seat next to the his old mentor.

"Did you not say that you sought to protect the Earth better than your peers in lieu of being a poor destroyer?" The Snake Mistress inquired.

"Guess you really have nothin' better to do all day than to spy on me, huh?" The Majin gritted his teeth. "Listen, Sasheem may have said something' along those lines, but only because he couldn't stand the fact that not a single version of him on any damn timeline could get the job done! As far as he knows anyway..."

"Technically, you are powerful enough to attempt it right this minute. No one could stop you if you chose to do so now..." The Snake Mistress trailed off. "You would be chased after to the ends of the universe but you would have proven your point, would you not?"

"...But I won't do it. Is that what you're tryna get at?" Sasheem frowned, glaring directly in his mentor's face who seemed more bemused than anything. "Look here....Sasheem doesn't feel sorry about all the planets he's blown up, he's certainly not that interested in the people here, but..."

"Yes..?"

"Sasheem's always hungry..."

"What?!" the Snake Mistress asked, giving Sasheem a glare of her own as if crowning him the greatest idiot she had seen between the worlds of the lving and the dead.

"GET THAT STUPID LOOK OFF YOUR FACE!!" Sasheem barked, his head seeming practically twice her size as he quickly stood over her in anger. As before, she seemed to find it humorous. "This planet....has the best food in the galaxy. The people are lame, but they're the best chefs in the universe. Sasheem doesn't hate lookin' at this place, all the same. And there's always idiots to fight, and kill. Even when Sasheem couldn't talk in a way that morons like you couldn't understand, he always sort've liked this place...really, the life of an assassin was perfect for him. But he screwed that up and for what?! A quick laugh, Sasheem guesses..." the Majin sighed as he sat back down. "At the end of the day, when Sasheem really grows bored and he is the strognest threat in existance maybe then, he'll destroy this blue turd. But until then, it's fine. Any other planet can eat **** though..."

"That kind of thinking will put yo on the path to mastering the Orochi Fist," The Snake Mistress pointed out. "Even though you are a creature of chaos....your heart, your soul encompasses your very being...it had begun harmonizing ever since you gained sentience. There are aspects of you that are good, even if you are not...and that will lead you towards the pat of mastery..."

"Well isn't that all well and good. A bunch of bullshit," Sasheem mentioned. The Snake Mistress swiftly went to chop him on the head, to which he quickly defended himself by going into Katchin mode. "AHahaha-" Sasheem began to chuckle, returning to his standard state to laugh at the ghost woman's now red hand, before she used her other hand to rapidly jab two fingers in his eyes.

Sasheem thrashed about in slightly exaggerated agony as the Snake Mistress went on to explain," It it not a technique that takes a few years to master, even for you. Even if the spiritual side is complete, a level of martial mastery is required. It is not your fault that you do not have it, for it is lost to time...but the method of attaining it is not lost. The Snake Must follow in the footsteps of the Dragon to lead itself into the light."

"The Dragon....Samson Balon," Sasheem figured. "He probably could help me out. After all, him and the wonder twins are always investigating the Ten too...maybe that can lead to the discovery of some even more ancient ****! Sensei..." Sasheem turned to his former teacher. "Thanks! First useful human Sasheem talks to in a long time and she's dead...." The Majin's face grows oddly somber for a minute as he trails off. "Oh and...he really is sorry for, uh, well..." he sighed. This was something he found it difficult to find the words for for multiple reasons.

The Snake Mistress understood nevertheless, smiling still until a thin beam of energy pierced her chest. Sasheem looked up to see Lao and one of his mages had returned to the warehouse. Lao smirked. "I wasn't certain I would be strong enough to kill what is already dead...but perhaps a bit of magic can do the trick..." he glanced over at the mage.

"I'd have to check to be certain boss..." the mage muttered.

"Never mind that!" Lao quickly silenced him, placing something down on the floor. ...A portable toilet. He had done some research on the Majin and what little of his history he could find. He could think of nothing better than to send him back where he belonged. "Start the Mafuba! Hurry!"

The Mage nodded and began to raise his hands. Lao glanced back up at Sasheem, to take in his fear...but he was met with disappointment. The Majin wasn't even looking at them...there wasn't even so much as a glance at the toilet! He was staring down at his fallen master, breathing heavily.

Sasheem picked her up...she seemed motionless. Would checking for a pulse be pointless? She was dead, but was she gone...would she fade away? His only regret, taken away from him...by two of the many unnecessary version populating this planet. The Majin's brow furrowed and a hate opened in his eyes, different from that which was normally prevalent in his demeanor. Veins began to sprout upon his forehead and his pores began to open across his head and back. And finally...his vision began to blur as the entire world seemed to bleed red.

Lao was going to die this day. And he will not be alone.

Default Araxat and Killrog Part 1

Fifty years ago, in Sufrica on Qaceria. A 10-year-old Killrog is playing in the sand. When his father Rex Vanwizer Sr, walks up to him." Killrog, my son," Vanwizer Sr said.

" I have a meeting with Queen Calliope DV of the Kingdom of Swampa. I will be heading to Lisia. So while I'm gone. A baby sitter from the Kingdom of Swampa will be looking after you," Vanwizer Sr said.

Vanwizer introduces a Toadian who has Plantium color skin to his son Killrog." My Son Killrog, This is Araxat Mcfrog. She will be your baby sitter while I'm away." Vanwizer sr said.

" Father, I don't want one of those freaking pacifist Toadians babysitting me," Killrog yelled.

Araxat crosses her arms." Don't lump me in with those pacifist zombies. I'm nothing like them. " Araxat said.

Killrog suddenly lunges at Araxat and attempts to attack her. However, Killrog finds himself stopped by an invisible force and finds himself suspended in midair as Araxat eyes start glowing. Killrog growls at Araxat like a wild animal.

Vanwizer sees this and looks at Araxat." What did you do to my son? " Vanwizer sr said.

" It's simple. I have telekinetically suspended your son in midair. So tell me, does he always lash out like a wild animal?" Araxat said.

" Not always, but I fear that his condition is getting worse," Vanwizer sr said.

" And this condition of his is?" Araxat said.

" A condition where he completely loses his mind and attacks anything in front of him like a ravenous beast. The worse part is I don't know what causes it." Vanwizer sr said.

" I might be able to find a cure to your son's condition," Araxat said.

" You can cure my son of his horrible condition?" Vanwizer sr said.

" I will try my best to find a cure your son, but there's a possibility what your son has might not be curable, " Araxat said.

Vanwizer Sr looks at his son. ( The last time he got like this. He was with his mother. Rest her soul,) Vanwizer Sr thought.

( My son probably doesn't even remember. What he did to his mother?) Vanwizer Sr thought.

Vanwizer Srthen looks at Araxat. ( That Toadian frightens me. She has this strange ability that I have never seen before) Vanwizer thought.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-14-2019 at 04:26 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    On the other side of the planet, hm? He was seriously shaken by Eva's stunt, if he was willing to go to these lengths. While a direct confrontation would be F̶u̶n̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶e̶x̶c̶i̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ highly dangerous and reckless, they needed to at least find out where exactly he was hiding so they could keep an eye on him.

'When the meeting is done, we can go check it out. I think any confrontations should be held off for now. There's no telling what kind of defenses he may have.'

Sarada nodded and took a moment to read over the paper when it was passed to her. Once she found that everything was in order, she signed her name. "There, now it's official. I look forward to our future endeavors together, Mr. President," she stated with a reserved smile.
    Meagan, sitting next to Jinzi, remained quiet but observed everything. The appearance of the President, the way he spoke, the reactions of those he spoke to. She was limited in her ability to see through the facade, not without opening her third eye, but she remained aware and alert.

She sensed some telepathic communication, but didn't react to it or interact with it.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    MAXIMO-DE!

The Violent shaking of the sea beneath him, and indeed, the sky above him, caused him to realize he might have been asking the wrong question. Held gazed downwards once more, eyes widening in shock at what he perceived.

He was incredulous.

"Just who the hell is this guy?!"

"Each bubble that fills the sky above the sea..." Frogspierres voice boomed, filling the world both above and below with its rumbling volume, "...Represents a soul lost by your hands on that fateful day."

The Nevadian, still floating upon a path of his own creation, still focused on the depths below, in disbelief, but this claim had distracted him for a moment, causing him to glance up.

What? What the hell is he talking about? What the hell do I have to do with a bunch of Toadians?

"Although to truly represent the lost, this entire world would have to be filled, an act beyond my power."

The seas continued to shiver, tidal waves, and hurricanes heralding its arrival. His Arrival.

"While your wretched soul has lived on in opulence, filling the galaxy with tales of 'heroism' and 'glory', they have lingered on, unable to find peace knowing the man who took so much from them lived so high..."

A dark shadow appeared just beneath the ocean, as far and as wide as the horizon.

"Nor could I forget how your malice laid me so low."

An island, as green and as lush as one had ever seen began to emerge from the water, parting it to the side as if it was inconsequential. It continued to grow jutting out of the water, with little concern for the laws of nature. It was at this moment that it became clear to any bystander, those who lacked the power of insight to see what Held Debon had.

This was no island, nor was it a fortress.

It was Frogspierre, towering, his head reaching the clouds, the bubbles circling and dancing gently around him like petals in the spring breeze. Great distances seperated the two, Nevadian and Toadian.

It might as well have been inches, such was the reach of the latter.

The Nevadian stood high above the waves, the mist of the sea falling harmlessly below him.

He barely came up to the navel of of the jade fortress that opposed him.

"I, Maximo Frogspierre, Son of Swampa, Avenger of Agrippa, have come to bring your destruction...For Great Justice."

The Nevadians blood ran cold at the words of the Toadian. They eyes of the gargantuan radiated hate, a long burning grudge simmering for so painfully long, finally boiling over.

"You understand now, butcher, that there can be no peace made between us, there can be no 'peaceful discussion', or negotiation, nor any over clever trick that has allowed you to escape the ire of the galaxy unscathed."

The Nevadian said nothing, the color draining from his face at the sight of his sins made manifest.

Frogspierre stood in judgement, the massive head of the Toadian blotting out the sun, beaming down upon him in its stead.

"And now you fall silent, all your soft words exposed for nothing more than mocks, taunts, and jeers to one who knows the truth."

The Nevadian remained wordless, his body bowed as if the gravity of this planet had suddenly increased one thousand fold.

"Do you stand before me and deny my words?"
    Last edited by Miburo; 10-14-2019 at 05:45 PM.