Page 241 of 294 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241242243244245251291 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 4408

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post

" Killrog, what have you seen my grandmother really do with her ability? Really do, not what you told you she did," Praxat said.

" Well, I seen her do the following with her telekinesis. Control a person's movements. Suspend a person in mid-air, fly, teleport, lifting a building size boulder, Using it to enhance her physical capabilities," Killrog said.

" When I was a child. Araxat used her telekinesis to save me from a Vear. I seen her used her telekinesis to take out the Vear and also seen her use it to mend her wounds," Killrog said.

I don't know how she exactly took out the Vear, but it just suddenly stop as if it had been lobotomized. I seen her use it to perceive her surroundings," Killrog said.

" What do you mean you saw my grandmother use this Telekinesis of hers to perceive her surroundings?" Killrog said.

" Well, you don't know this, but Araxat is blind. She can't physically see. In fact, she doesn't have any eyes, just empty eye sockets. She told me she was born without eyes, So she pretty much uses her telekinesis to see," Killrog said.

" Okay, the whole of my grandmother not having eyes is a little creepy, but we need to get to her Lab," Praxat said.

Killrog points up at the sky." It's not that easy, Araxat's laboratory is never in one spot. It's always constantly moving at a random interval. I also don't Cyanna can just teleport us into Araxat's Lab," Killrog said.

" Araxat is smart, really freaking smart. She probably has a defense system set up just for such an occasion," Killrog said.

"If Cyanna can teleport us in, then we just have to find the location of her lab and sneak in," Praxat said.

" Sneaking into her lab isn't going to be that easy. Not when we're being watched by drones. Look at the writing on the ground," Killrog said.

" How do you two think she knew the exact location you both would be at to send that message? I tell you how surveillance drones. She has eyes in the sky," Killrog said.

" An interconnected network of drones that send out vibrations into the ground that travel to the multiple underground tube systems," Killrog said.

Killrog sends a blast of energy towards the sky. The blast hits an invisible surveillance drone. The drone drops out of the sky and picks it up off the ground. The drone is about the size of a flea.

Small enough to go unnoticed, and it's silent. Killrog turns his right eye nearly 360-degrees to look at Cyanna," Before you ask how I knew that drone was there. My kind the Replitas can detect infrared light," Killrog said.
    "Good to know, but I can sneak us all in by making us Invisible." Cyanna spoke with a touch of pride, "I'm almost as good as my sister now. As for defenses, I can get us past those as well. But it's up to you. Sneak in, or blast our way inside."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Now that Sarada's mind was made up, Inanna understood it was impossible to change it. That said, it was her justification that the golden-eyed woman found wanting, something she expressed as bluntly as her former self might have albiet far more casually, the venom in her voice offset by the smile she sported.

"Indar'en wasn't a God, and he never surpassed mortality. He was a puppet, nothing more. Given his 'godhood' by a proper 'God', only to be lured out and slaughtered like one of Eldfen's sheep when Asha'rah decided she needed that godhood back." Though in saying that, Inanna didn't want her Little Love to misunderstand; so cupping her cheek she tilted Sarada's head and smiled down at her.

"... I'll not see my Saiyan settle for something so lowly as becoming the next Indar'en. You deserve far more than that." What that was, Inanna wasn't sure ... but did that matter ?

"I'll help you become the strongest Saiyan, in this or any Universe."
    Sarada felt herself frown. Deep down, she knew that Inanna was right. While Indar'en may have at one time been considered a god, ultimately, he was nothing more than a puppet, and that was all he was going to be remembered as. Sad, but true. But! The difference between Indar'en and Sarada was that she was no one's puppet. And she wasn't going to let anyone fool her into walking onto a murder planet so they could kill her and suck out her god energy.

Seriously, Sarada understood where Inanna was coming from. "Yeah, I know." She closed her eyes and let the warmth from Inanna's hand seep into her cheek. Through her disappointment, a small smile appeared. "It's not so much about becoming a god, but about reaching a new plateau of power. Super Saiyan can only go so far. There's a limit to how strong I can get with just regular ki. But, with God Ki, I think I'll be able to do so much more." Her smile grew. "I can't let you leave me behind, after all. Bet your sweet ass that I'll be training with you every day until I get God Ki. Then, I'll use that to find a power that no one has seen before!"

She didn't know what that power was going to be, but that was half the fun. And when she was done and had this never-before-seen-power, even this Zeno guy would have to give her props.

Positioned as she was -- cupping her Little Love's cheek -- the blow caught her full on. Though even with her not expecting it, and being completely caught off guard ... the punch barely managed to do much more than snap her head to the side.

Realizing after a moment that this was a proper Saiyan proposal over a courting ritual, Inanna was unsure how to respond.

"..."

So after turning into the fist so she could look down at Sarada, she simply smiled down at her and responded with a blow of her own.

"I accept."
    Sarada put a lot into that punch -- as much as her base form could muster -- so for it to barely nudge Inanna's head to the side was both surprising and arousing. Ugh, she's so strong!

She wanted to vocalize it, but the punch to her chest was just... it felt like her titty popped like a balloon. Luckily, Parsley's were fairly small. She clutched her chest and hissed out a sigh of pain. "Ah, ****! That was a good one," she wheezed.

She chuckled. The engagement was set. All that was left was to tell everyone and make arrangements for them to make their way to Vocado. Assuming they could make it. To be honest, she was hoping they couldn't. She wanted this ceremony over and done with as soon as possible, for one reason and one reason only.

The wedding night was going to be spicy as ****. Not only because she planned on making a baby that night, but also because Inanna was going to tear her ass up.

"One last thing," she spoke with a sly grin. "I also want to have that baby now, if that's alright with you. If so, then we can eat that apple Tiamat gave us at the ceremony. And you then," she trailed a single finger up Inanna chest until it reach the bottom of her chin, "you can let out all your frustration out on me after I tease and titillate you for three months straight~. I'll need someone to... reacquaint my body with rigorous physical activities.~"

She grinned and leaned up to kiss her.
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 11-06-2019 at 10:06 PM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

And a great place it was.

As the group approaches the Reliquary Gatehouse, they find themselves catching the stares of what appear to be ... living skeletons, while also bearing witness to undead merchants peddling their putrid wares to ghoulish citizens.

The closer they get to Reliquary proper however, the more and more they seem to be getting stared at; a small horde forming around them ... until they arrive at the tollbooth, and find themselves face to face with a rather uninterested and ghostly attendant.

Without even bothering to look up, the Ghost then said.

"Welcome to Reliquary, Bastion of the Lost. State your name, state of undeath, and your reason for seeking entry."
    "..."

Avoca's very first thought was stupid. Only a complete idiot would think that the floating, see-through... thing was actually a ghost.

"A ghost!" Sarada exclaimed excitedly.

...she stifled a sigh and kept her eyes forward. That she could actually see through this "ghost" was disconcerting, but there wasn't much she could do about that.

"Queen Sarada. Alive. I'm here to kick ass and eat food!"

"Parsley. Same, and also the same reason."

Parsley and Sarada just gave this thing what it wanted like it was fucking nothing. What kind of fucked up **** had they seen that led to them regarding this -- a possible actual ghost just talking to them as if it was the most normal thing ever - as the most normal thing ever. It literally blew Avoca's mind, rendering her incapable of following their lead with her introduction/registration.

"...oh, uh... Avoca. Alive and well? I'm here to kick food and eat ass."

When she saw Parsley grinning lewdly at her, she realized her grave mistake. She blushed furiously and covered her face with her hands. **** me, this is just not my day!
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Good to know, but I can sneak us all in by making us Invisible." Cyanna spoke with a touch of pride, "I'm almost as good as my sister now. As for defenses, I can get us past those as well. But it's up to you. Sneak in, or blast our way inside."
    " We should sneak in. Say Killrog as powerful as you are. why are you so afraid of my grandmother?" Praxat said.

"It's because she has beaten me many times before in a fight. I have never once beaten her, not even at my current power. Araxat isn't weak far from it," Killrog said.

" I sense my grandmother's Ki before, and it's pathetically weak. there's no way you could ever lose to her unless she teleported you to Frosctica!" Praxat said.

" The last time I fought her. She overpowered me and knocked me unconscious. You think Araxat is weak because her Ki energy is low. However, that's not the case with Araxat," Killrog said.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "..."

Avoca's very first thought was stupid. Only a complete idiot would think that the floating, see-through... thing was actually a ghost.

"A ghost!" Sarada exclaimed excitedly.

...she stifled a sigh and kept her eyes forward. That she could actually see through this "ghost" was disconcerting, but there wasn't much she could do about that.

"Queen Sarada. Alive. I'm here to kick ass and eat food!"

"Parsley. Same, and also the same reason."

Parsley and Sarada just gave this thing what it wanted like it was fucking nothing. What kind of fucked up **** had they seen that led to them regarding this -- a possible actual ghost just talking to them as if it was the most normal thing ever - as the most normal thing ever. It literally blew Avoca's mind, rendering her incapable of following their lead with her introduction/registration.

"...oh, uh... Avoca. Alive and well? I'm here to kick food and eat ass."

When she saw Parsley grinning lewdly at her, she realized her grave mistake. She blushed furiously and covered her face with her hands. **** me, this is just not my day!
    There were several long seconds of silence after the Saiyan trio spoke, before the specter of a watcher realized that something was out of the ordinary. "Did you say ... alive ?" Looking up as if it didn't quite believe what it was saying, let alone what it heard, the empty sockets of its ghostly eyes seemed to open in shock as it realized that it had not in fact been mistaken.

"By the ..." and then it noticed the horde of undead slowly closing in.

"Oh ... oh dear."

Seeming to grow rather uncomfortable in the moment, the gatekeeper tugged at its 'collar' before addressing the Saiyans once more. "I'll ... I'll be right back." Without giving the women a chance to respond the gatekeeper vanished; leaving them to wonder just what the hell was going on. Until the nearest undead -- a skeletal guardsman -- lurched forward and with a rattle ... well, just straight up just threatened to ...

"Imma ... EAT YER ASS !"

Before they could figure out exactly what it was trying to say, a spear of bone was hurled toward Avoca, and the otherworldly groan that seemed to accompany it implied that it wouldn't be the only thing coming their way.
    Last edited by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh; 11-07-2019 at 02:23 AM.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    ...why, what was this? No defenses, no guards?! No deathtraps, hidden hazards, deadly beasts? What kind of cavern full of riches was this?! This was no mine, why...it was just some cave! Of all the...

Wait...what was this? Perhaps this was it! The treasures lying therein were implied to magical were they not? It made sense if they were sealed within a container or chest of some sort due to...some...kind of mysticism. Yes! Perhaps all was not lost! All Blizzar would have to do was...simply grab it....but wait!

The Arcosian retracted his hand before it could even get to within a foot of the prize. No, no, this would require a bit more caution...After all, perhaps the true hazards lay therein. Carefully, Blizzar drew it towards himself using his telekinesis...
    The Briefcase responded to the telekinetic prodding by simply ... sliding across the cavern floor toward the Icer.

... Apparently Inanna had no concern over whether or not anyone attempt to steal from her mine. Though it would become quickly apparent to the GP Officer that he wasn't alone. Especially after there was the sound of skittering, and clatter of disturbed rubble.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada felt herself frown. Deep down, she knew that Inanna was right. While Indar'en may have at one time been considered a god, ultimately, he was nothing more than a puppet, and that was all he was going to be remembered as. Sad, but true. But! The difference between Indar'en and Sarada was that she was no one's puppet. And she wasn't going to let anyone fool her into walking onto a murder planet so they could kill her and suck out her god energy.

Seriously, Sarada understood where Inanna was coming from. "Yeah, I know." She closed her eyes and let the warmth from Inanna's hand seep into her cheek. Through her disappointment, a small smile appeared. "It's not so much about becoming a god, but about reaching a new plateau of power. Super Saiyan can only go so far. There's a limit to how strong I can get with just regular ki. But, with God Ki, I think I'll be able to do so much more." Her smile grew. "I can't let you leave me behind, after all. Bet your sweet ass that I'll be training with you every day until I get God Ki. Then, I'll use that to find a power that no one has seen before!"

She didn't know what that power was going to be, but that was half the fun. And when she was done and had this never-before-seen-power, even this Zeno guy would have to give her props.
    "Oh dear ... seems I 'fucked it up'," Inanna said in an attempt to brighten Sarada's mood further with a 'sentence enhancer'.

"What I meant, was that the Gods as they are now are worthless. Little more than children with more power than sense. I mean to turn you into something new. Better. Something more fitting and worthy of my Little Love~." Hoping that'd correctly express what she meant -- at least more than her previous attempt -- the golden-eyed woman leaned forward and placed a tender kiss on the Saiyan's forehead.

"And that first step is teaching how to acquire this Ki of mine~."

Though ... considering how she'd come to possess it, that might take awhile.

Sarada put a lot into that punch -- as much as her base form could muster -- so for it to barely nudge Inanna's head to the side was both surprising and arousing. Ugh, she's so strong!

She wanted to vocalize it, but the punch to her chest was just... it felt like her titty popped like a balloon. Luckily, Parsley's were fairly small. She clutched her chest and hissed out a sigh of pain. "Ah, ****! That was a good one," she wheezed.

She chuckled. The engagement was set. All that was left was to tell everyone and make arrangements for them to make their way to Vocado. Assuming they could make it. To be honest, she was hoping they couldn't. She wanted this ceremony over and done with as soon as possible, for one reason and one reason only.

The wedding night was going to be spicy as ****. Not only because she planned on making a baby that night, but also because Inanna was going to tear her ass up.

"One last thing," she spoke with a sly grin. "I also want to have that baby now, if that's alright with you. If so, then we can eat that apple Tiamat gave us at the ceremony. And you then," she trailed a single finger up Inanna chest until it reach the bottom of her chin, "you can let out all your frustration out on me after I tease and titillate you for three months straight~. I'll need someone to... reacquaint my body with rigorous physical activities.~"

She grinned and leaned up to kiss her.
    "Have our child now ?" Inanna asked, after checking to make sure she hadn't actually punched off Parsley's tit. "I see no reason at all why we shouldn't." She cooed, softly. "Especially now that you'll be returning to the body I've yet to properly ... break in." Though one had to admit, there were worse things than Parsley's body. A bit lacking in the titty department sure, but at least plump enough in the rump; and oh so firm.

Guarantee Parsley will attempt killing me for knowing that ... Heh.

With the wedding, their honeymoon night, and a baby to look forward to however; there was little else that could've made this particular moment better. Except perhaps a hint of things to come. "I can't wait to properly break in the Super Saiyan Queen~. For now however, it's probably best we leave Eldfen to his farming, no ?"

Arx Inosaan

Default Between Stilled Stripes 1/2

Kamesennin Kuki sat cross-legged upon a driftwood log, the Sapphire Shell crest across his back and with a long, fallen branch took a leisurely row against the current. From the roar of the sea to the hermitage of insects, the hidden maxim of life rang true: wherever the water touches, one might find civilization.

"Mm...s'this's th'grounds n'th'western lands," Kuki snorted. Ishii drifted before him, peeking out from the stream as his short limbs pulled against the river's flow. Pointedly, the little warrior did not reply, slowly sinking back beneath the water without leaving so much as a ripple.

The Old Hermit's stroke lowered, and the water pushed his branch back. To move forward he would have to strike the waters faster than they fell against him, and press on from the weight of the filth and impediment that washed downstream. Where it ran its course through the roots of mangroves, the runoff carried silt into the salt and stemmed the ocean's flow. A poor sight, perhaps, this greenish muck, but bearing the produce of life often was a messy business. Where the sea met the stream, there stood this gated bridge between two worlds. The roots extended from the shallows and into the silt and mud surrounding the banks, and between them, there seemed a far greater number of fallen branches tangled between them. As the tides receded, the waters grew murkier as Kuki paddled. and as they passed, more seemed to drift loose, bulk diverting itself into the flow with a splash.

They were being followed.

A pointed, slavering snout broke the surface and fell a tooth-pointed maw down on the sallow-skinned hermit, but when its jaws closed, it found little more than hollow wood, the brown-green water, and a heel stamping over its snout. Where Kuki had struck the crocodile, it keeled forward upon its own momentum, the leverage tipping its head plunging downward and its broad frame thrown onto its back, slamming into the muck. It was not alone, the great jaws of its companions thrashing; where one of their fellows failed they sought their time. Swiftly leaping from tooth to tounge, Kuki soon settled upon the branches upon the bank. Rolling his arm about, he swat the air, sending another of those river monsters from his sight into the trees. It'd been sent from the rabble below where each of its fellows sought to a meagre morsel. With a great boom, a depression sunk into the depths of the water, and blast the crocodile troup from silt to treetop.

"Gyek."

Following the tangle of roots, Kuki eventually found the path he was looking for and in no time at all shining white temple towers topped with exquisite, golden peaks greeted him, its sharp embroideries carrying fearsome motifs of a bygone age. Gated between the form and fangs of all matter of beasts, the walls about this palace told a story which seemed outlandish and entirely alien at first glance, and yet shared its makeup in common between the peoples of Earth. The Deva stood high among the mount watching the world below, the Asura descended to face the Darkness that had swallowed their brethren, giving rise to violence, fear and savagery. Caught in between the realm of gods and monsters was humanity, forced to choose the foretold passage of the Divine or succumb to darkness for fear of losing what mortal designs were allowed for them.

Long was the expanse that stretched from those ancient sun-bleached vignettes carved into the walls of Ying-Yai Seua Wat, the City-Temple of the Great Tiger. Like his old habitat at the Turtle School, this too was once a place of refuge and learning. The doctrine held that, so shed of the Earthly designs that tethered one to suffering, one who discovered the truth within themselves that there was a way past the six realms of existence. Deva, Asura, Ghosts, Demon, Animal and Humanity. Of the six, it was only the last that may have been sapient enough to escape such a horrid cycle design, lest they succumb to it again the next life.

People often had rather high opinions of themselves. However, the march of time is forgetful and cruel, and given way to material concerns.

What meagre alms could be accrued by knowledge? Certainly not enough to feed a hungry mouth. He took the sight in, perched over the West Gate as he took in a fig with a family of monkeys. Kuki could clearly the season was upon them.

"S'a sacred space? Or s'm kinda tourist trap?"

The locals in their crammed stalls styled them 'farang', outsiders and easy marks. For them, the old gods and demons existed entirely at a remove, these cryptic images of apsaras and dead kings no longer fit for worship. The fear of the dread of an intangible god was sapped when none could hear the voice of devatas, but their sacred images remained a sellable aesthetic.

Scarfind down the wild fruit, Kuki hunched over and his eyes seemed to glow. This place smelled of noise and festivity, incense mixed with cigarettes, and packed-in jabbering bodies standing shoulder to shoulder. It could be seen through the mist and canopy that it was broad daylight, and yet a salvo of tiny flashbulbs went off, and those little electronic pocket squares were waved around. It seemes these visitors, confoundingly, rather refused to behold the sights of their old saints or hear their prayers to the devas, or the wards for the fallen man-eater rakshasas. Never with their own eyes or ears, or for their own eyes and ears. So fixated on the consumption of the image and curating the experience, it was transposed entirely to something else than that it once was.

Slipping down out of sight, and clinging to the outer edges of the wall, Kuki sidled in the dank shadows. Whenever the wind picked up, he skirt forward using Zanzoken from one alcove to the next as throngs of people passed by, tossing bills to the monk novice attendants in exchange for pieces of culture.

Little did they know among the whole place had been set piecemeal, a refurbishment brick-by-brick as the years passed. Very little of the original matter remained, and the surface was constantly renewed, preseved in the image of a piece of world heritage. Give a man what he is looking for and he may willingly be deceived. It almost fooled him at first glance until he felt it in the laterite. It was shaped exactly as one might expect it to be, but listening where the patter of sandled feet shook the ground, he knew the structures were reinforced as they echoed below. Deep columns of steel that ran miles underground carrying invisible whispers through the air...

It was far distant from the part of the world so near the Old Turtle came to examine.

Default Between Stilled Stripes 2/2

Off the beaten path, there was the true site. The knotted roots of banyan trees pushed through the walls, green outgrowth leaning upon a ruin. No, not a ruin; intertwined with the very Earth, the wild tree knelt its weight in a harmonious balance with these remains, framing the faces of the Tiger King and his valiant Kshatriya, Bya Kau, founder of the Tiger School.

Three pairs of tusks stood like columns, etched round with long abugida prayer-seals: the ivory of Girimekhala, the tusked devil. The Obushi-sennin wrote of this monstrous bearer of sin. A shadow risen from the Earth, its dark power was shaped from the thoughts of terror beheld with its singular Evil Eye. The story was hidden in the second temple, but here the ancient cyclops was emblazoned in the mural where lift its unblinking lids. To see into the hearts of humanity, their fears, their vices laid bare, declaring that for a tithe it could make it all go away.

That was the price for the Kingdom of Rakhashas.

The bas reliefs of the ancient temple were quite clear by its many-fanged visage, the long smiting trunk that sand the song of vice, the pillar legs fallen upon the downtrodden. Etched in these mossy murals was the story of regret. Kuki scratched his chin, his deep eyes softening. Though the shapes of the letters were blocky, the syntax horizontal rather than vertical, the sound and rhythm of the prayer was he read was much the same as the old credos he once upheld. By pressed paper or wastrel bone, it a cruel reminder to those who would stray from the Noble Eightfold path.

Yet these evil fangs needed to be plucked from somewhere. There was some irony that Bya Kau the Black Tiger would be the one that conquered sin by slaying it. Submission to fear, of the self, of the world, was never an option.

Humanity in exchange for higher purpose.

"s'a contradictory, n'a bit'a mess, mrrhm."

2000 years ago the Master seemed to have a vision in common. And his master before him?

"The Master of the Masters' Master..." It screwed his eyes and stretched his wit to try and understand just what exactly it was that they bore through the ages. But would this cycle of vigilance bequeathing violence, the gateway to an all too temporary peace ever end? It seemed to exist in perpetuity throughput the ages, deeds wrought and forgotten.

Exhausted, Kamesennin Kuki found a seated beneath the sweet fronds of the Banyan tree, inseperable from the heart of the Tiger Temple, Examining the world in its entirety, allowibg the senses to imbibe the outer wonder to the inner epiphany, paradoxically, achieved the effect of seeming to let the world fall away where he sat in deep meditation. Spreading wide his field of sense-awareness, the vagabond hermit had to know what lay sleeping in this ground.

As his ki brushed against the ivory columns, it was as if they still bled, and the hollow memory-echo rang. Eight limbs struck out, fangs piercing the hide of malice. Bya Kau threw his leg and fell the beasts's column legs. What is it you desire? What is it you fear? Blood was no salve for the malady, and there was no wealth without a life worth living. Six tusks snapped, cut clean with the killing stroke, and with a great elephantine shriek, the shadow stilled.

The vision passed with the first morning winds, and Kuki awoke when the dews settled on his stony flesh. Had he fallen asleep? A dream? Or perhaps a vision? Ochazuke had granted him that legacy manual of the Five schools, and it became quite clear there was as much in common in the present as there were differences in the techniques. But now these arts meant to defend humanity had been used to turn them against one another. So much like the animals they sought to imitate.

Resting his hand to the ground, Kuki exhaled sharply, and imbued a portion of his own power into the grounds. A small little marking for one who sought to find it.

In the darkness of the dawn, he made his way down the hill and crossed through the prop temple. He'd foolishly thought that he would leave unseen, but for the eagerness of the apprentice monks.

The boys looked at him, quite unsure what to make of the sight, this aged, ghoulish, one-armed man. They stilled as he shambled past, and in a moment they recognized in this light, their robes by any other reckoning were as saffron in colour. Wordlessly, he passed through the Southern Gate, until he paused and turned.

"When y'ron th'streets n' askin' f'coin, y'get alms because people think y'got somethin' worth believin'," he said. "But this, this's your house, n'they're y'guests. N'you gotta give'm somethin' t'believe in return. Act well n'live well, y'understand?"

Amid the passing years and shifting times, the stones had changed. Shaped by the view of the people, its matter has become something else. The materials of today hewn and shaped to replicate the past, begotten to suit an image. Did they do this to merely preserve the shape of what once was? While the beholder may not recognize the significance of the symbol, but beneath it all there is an ideal he reaches to find.

What the hammer? what the chain,
    In what furnace was thy brain?
    What the anvil? what dread grasp,
    Dare its deadly terrors clasp!

When the stars threw down their spears
    And water'd heaven with their tears:
    Did he smile his work to see?
    Did he who made the Lamb make thee?

William Blake "The Tyger"

" We should sneak in. Say Killrog as powerful as you are. why are you so afraid of my grandmother?" Praxat said.

"It's because she has beaten me many times before in a fight. I have never once beaten her, not even at my current power. Araxat isn't weak far from it," Killrog said.

" I sense my grandmother's Ki before, and it's pathetically weak. there's no way you could ever lose to her unless she teleported you to Frosctica!" Praxat said.

" The last time I fought her. She overpowered me and knocked me unconscious. You think Araxat is weak because her Ki energy is low. However, that's not the case with Araxat," Killrog said.
    "Then either she suppresses her ki, or her power comes from a different source. One thing I learned from Morgana is that a powerful enough psychic can mimic feats of strength and so on, even if they are physically weak or low on ki. You can do the same with magic, if you know how. One thing I'm trying to learn is how to combine Ki, Psychic, and Magic to make me stronger. If I..." she trailed off for a moment as a thought crossed her mind, "If I ever get a chance to fight Rex, maybe save Charco from him, if possible, I want to be as strong as possible."

OOC: Note - this occurs before Cyanna visits Charco's family.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Retired Overlord

There were several long seconds of silence after the Saiyan trio spoke, before the specter of a watcher realized that something was out of the ordinary. "Did you say ... alive ?" Looking up as if it didn't quite believe what it was saying, let alone what it heard, the empty sockets of its ghostly eyes seemed to open in shock as it realized that it had not in fact been mistaken.

"Oh ... oh dear."

Seeming to grow rather uncomfortable in the moment, the gatekeeper tugged at its 'collar' before addressing the Saiyans once more. "I'll ... I'll be right back." Without giving the women a chance to respond the gatekeeper vanished; leaving them to wonder just what the hell was going on. Until the nearest undead -- a skeletal guardsman -- lurched forward and with a rattle ... well, just straight up just threatened to ...

"Imma ... EAT YER ASS !"

Before they could figure out exactly what it was trying to say, a spear of bone was hurled toward Avoca, and the otherworldly groan that seemed to accompany it implied that it wouldn't be the only thing coming their way.
    "SOMEONE SAY EAT!" A roar erupted from from the rear of the group, and within a fraction of a second Erosa was sailing through the air and over the hurled spear and landing amiss the undead horde with a bone crunching slam. "WHERE THE FOOD ERO!"

With a sound akin to a bull in a china shop, the Id charged from one end of the horde to the other...unconcerned with the trying to kill her part and more with locating the feast that wasn't there. Anyone getting in her way was trampled, smashed, gnawed or carried....and at one point she took a skeleton up on the initial offer and was seen chewing a tailbone as she darted around.

Looking in in equal parts disgust and apathy, Etrina just rubbed her temple and sighed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Then either she suppresses her ki, or her power comes from a different source. One thing I learned from Morgana is that a powerful enough psychic can mimic feats of strength and so on, even if they are physically weak or low on ki. You can do the same with magic, if you know how. One thing I'm trying to learn is how to combine Ki, Psychic, and Magic to make me stronger. If I..." she trailed off for a moment as a thought crossed her mind, "If I ever get a chance to fight Rex, maybe save Charco from him, if possible, I want to be as strong as possible."

OOC: Note - this occurs before Cyanna visits Charco's family.

" Yeah, it does. Araxat's calls it psychic energy. Okay, we need to follow one of the multiple underground tube systems. One of them would lead us to Araxat's lab," Killrog said.

" But which one? Qaceria has seven continents, and my grandmother's lab can be on either one right now," Praxat said.

" We just have to be luckily we pick the right tube to follow. " Killrog said as his hand rots off, and he grows new." This condition of mine is a burden. I want nothing more than to be rid of this damn illness," Killrog said.

" So you willing to save your friend this Charco, and haven't given up on him. I wish Araxat, was the same way, but she has abandoned me. I have to constantly do battle in my mind to keep that thing, that beast from coming out. as that beast, I have done so many horribly violent things that I don't even remember doing," Killrog said.

" May not be medical professional, but it sounds like you have some kind of strange condition that causes rot, and dissociative identity disorder, Killrog," Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

"Oh ... oh dear."

"Imma ... EAT YER ASS !"

With the gatekeeper gone and the undead closing in, the mysterious bandaged figure finally reacted as if they had been waiting for this the entire trip here.

Gauzed hands seized a nearby tombstone and snapped the top half off easily enough before lobbing it at the closest gathering of skeletal guards.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

It had taken a long time, but eventually Jinzi (with help from Azura and Wilhelm) got the transfer machine complete.

After a few harrowing seconds, Parsley and Sarada emerge from the two tubes connected to the machine, their rightful minds restored to their rightful bodies.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

"Oh dear ... seems I 'fucked it up'," Inanna said in an attempt to brighten Sarada's mood further with a 'sentence enhancer'.

"What I meant, was that the Gods as they are now are worthless. Little more than children with more power than sense. I mean to turn you into something new. Better. Something more fitting and worthy of my Little Love~." Hoping that'd correctly express what she meant -- at least more than her previous attempt -- the golden-eyed woman leaned forward and placed a tender kiss on the Saiyan's forehead.

"And that first step is teaching how to acquire this Ki of mine~."

Though ... considering how she'd come to possess it, that might take awhile.
    After hearing that explanation and leaning into the kiss, Sarada perked up again. "Alright, then it's settled!" Her fists clenched with determination and excitement. "Screw those lame pansies calling themselves 'gods'. We'll start up a new pantheon. We'll get **** done, unlike the majority of those other cowards." And especially Asha'rah. They were all too busy hiding like bitches or feeling sorry for themselves to be of any use to anyone.

Sarada was going to be different. She and her fellow new gods were going to face the darkseid with courage, instead of cowering in fear of its effect, which was omega.

"Have our child now ?" Inanna asked, after checking to make sure she hadn't actually punched off Parsley's tit. "I see no reason at all why we shouldn't." She cooed, softly. "Especially now that you'll be returning to the body I've yet to properly ... break in." Though one had to admit, there were worse things than Parsley's body. A bit lacking in the titty department sure, but at least plump enough in the rump; and oh so firm.

Guarantee Parsley will attempt killing me for knowing that ... Heh.

With the wedding, their honeymoon night, and a baby to look forward to however; there was little else that could've made this particular moment better. Except perhaps a hint of things to come. "I can't wait to properly break in the Super Saiyan Queen~. For now however, it's probably best we leave Eldfen to his farming, no ?"
    Her toes curled with excitement. The next few months were going to be so much fun! She wasn't one to tease -- she was the one getting teased all the time -- but she was going give it everything she had. It helped that Inanna was taken a liking to Parsley's body. She didn't know why; Parsley was legit ugly, to be honest. Ah, well; her love couldn't be completely perfect.

There was no time to start like the present. "Yeah, we should leave now. If you want, you can head on home. I'm going to find as many of our friends as I can and tell them the good news." She turned to leave, but not before giving her hips a wiggle. "Don't get into any trouble without me~" She flew off and disappeared over the horizon. Hahaha, Parsley's gonna kill us.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!