Page 79 of 169 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 2530
  1. #1171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Jinzi pinches the bridge of his nose.

    “No, their Charlie Base HQ is still hidden to use. What blueprints did this gremlin steal?”
    "My blueprints for new types of fuels, engines, mechanical systems, composites, and cleaning technology. They took my blueprint for molecule miniaturization and my blueprint for an X-ray mod for my goggles. They also took my blueprints for eight highly advanced service robots," Praxat said.

    Praxat crosses her arms." In my blueprints, each robot is designed to have a function that's suitable for certain fields. I was in the middle of discovering a new form of radiation in my lab when the thief stole my blueprints," Praxat said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 08-02-2019 at 10:14 AM.

  2. #1172
    i blow u kis Yun Lao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    ĎCharco.í

    Eva calls to him mentally.

    ĎIf you will, would you meet me at the Lookout.í
    The boy let out a sigh. As much as he would like to mope about the situation and wallow in his feelings, there was still some time before Rex took over.

    Charco could still do some good with the time he had left.

    "All right."

    Taking to the skies, he headed toward the Lookout to seek out Eva.

  3. #1173
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    13,125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    Alakazah is about to speak when his mouth snaps shut.

    Glowing eyes turn and towards Ochazuke as the cigar smoke suddenly vanished, the cigar disappearing into dust from his mouth.

    The GP soldiers and the WG soldiers both start moving again, awoken from their sleep.

    Grinthorn eyes Ochazuke and steps back slightly, rage on his face making the extra wide grin that remains on there even more wicked.

    ďZxuíro.Ē

    He snaps his fingers and the WG soldiers all start to leave, grumbling to themselves. Grinthorn is the last and his form seems to dissipate instead.

    ďAnother time, everyone. Blizzar, Iíll see you at the summit. Bring Gero then.Ē

    And then his prawn was and form is gone.
    Zxo'ro, a name Parsley had heard often in relation to Ochazuke, was uttered by Alakazah before he made a hasty exit with his gathered men. One final bit of instruction was left for Blizzar: to bring Cher Gero-Banner with him to the summit to give to him.

    "Tch."

    Was it fear or perhaps the sudden change of pace that led to Alakazah fleeing in such an abrupt manner? She couldn't tell for certain, but given his grin, perhaps it was the latter. Which could then only mean that Ochazuke and his martial brother Zaofan needed to exercise even greater caution during their expeditions to restore the martial arts schools.

    She folded her arms and turned to regard Gero. "Perhaps sparring you is in our best interests." Her disappointment is immense. "Still, I can at least derive enjoyment out of watching you grovel at Pants' feet. I have little doubt you'll want our protection from Alakazah."

    She moved toward her and grabbed her by her top. "You're coming with us, in that case."

    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Blizzar blinked...the president had vanished and his army with him. The Arcosian turned to Ochazuke. Apparently he was the cause of this. Perhaps the reason for his prolonged Spence during the duration of this impromptu meeting.

    "Well, I can't say I'm happy that several questions remain unanswered, but...it seems you've managed to do something to ward him away," he looked from the human to the Saiyan. "Could either of you glean anything from him?"
    "He's a dragon in the same manner as Tiamat," she answered the galactic patrolman. "As to why he's trapped here on Earth and in a human form, I can only imagine it's due to some kind of punishment handed down to him. His dodging my question is evidence. Though, we won't know for certain until he decided to tell us."

  4. #1174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Alakazah is about to speak when his mouth snaps shut.

    Glowing eyes turn and towards Ochazuke as the cigar smoke suddenly vanished, the cigar disappearing into dust from his mouth.

    The GP soldiers and the WG soldiers both start moving again, awoken from their sleep.

    Grinthorn eyes Ochazuke and steps back slightly, rage on his face making the extra wide grin that remains on there even more wicked.

    ¬ďZxu¬íro.¬Ē
    From where he stood, Ochazuke scarcely moved. It became increasingly clear that though shackled to the President of Earth's shell, the weight of Alakaza's will, the spirit lingered within his ill-fitting vessel was the source of his power.

    His eyes. He felt them, like two embers burning at his back. Perhaps the old Dragon was wise to his scheme.

    Each small etheral flame burned through the spectral smog, parting the shroud that captivated the layman troopers of each side. The spell Grinthorn cast was oppressive in its potency. However, the medium of its conveyance remained mundane - material.

    The fog of war crept from the Dragon's essence as it bound others to his vision, and they'd do it willingly, unawares to the fervour Grinthorn stirred within them. The President did nothing, only coerced others to his vision. Is that how he wrest the fate of the entire planet beneath the Guardian's watch?

    Within the Genki Charge Ochazuke had been gathering to himself was the Earth's silenced voice, a torrent of sublime whispers gathered to a shout of dissent, of rejection.

    He snaps his fingers and the WG soldiers all start to leave, grumbling to themselves. Grinthorn is the last and his form seems to dissipate instead.

    ¬ďAnother time, everyone. Blizzar, I¬íll see you at the summit. Bring Gero then.¬Ē

    And then his prawn was and form is gone.
    But merely to think the President's name was to invite his scrying eye. Just a little closer... At this distance, could he do it? Let them see what you truly are...

    As soon as he arrived, he had departed. It was as if a heavy shadow lift from the Geofront. Sagging his shoulders forward, Ochazuke let out an extended exhale as relief washed through him.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Blizzar blinked...the president had vanished and his army with him. The Arcosian turned to Ochazuke. Apparently he was the cause of this. Perhaps the reason for his prolonged Spence during the duration of this impromptu meeting.

    "Well, I can't say I'm happy that several questions remain unanswered, but...it seems you've managed to do something to ward him away," he looked from the human to the Saiyan. "Could either of you glean anything from him?"

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Zxo'ro, a name Parsley had heard often in relation to Ochazuke, was uttered by Alakazah before he made a hasty exit with his gathered men. One final bit of instruction was left for Blizzar: to bring Cher Gero-Banner with him to the summit to give to him.

    "Tch."

    Was it fear or perhaps the sudden change of pace that led to Alakazah fleeing in such an abrupt manner? She couldn't tell for certain, but given his grin, perhaps it was the latter. Which could then only mean that Ochazuke and his martial brother Zaofan needed to exercise even greater caution during their expeditions to restore the martial arts schools.

    She folded her arms and turned to regard Gero. "Perhaps sparring you is in our best interests." Her disappointment is immense. "Still, I can at least derive enjoyment out of watching you grovel at Pants' feet. I have little doubt you'll want our protection from Alakazah."

    She moved toward her and grabbed her by her top. "You're coming with us, in that case."



    "He's a dragon in the same manner as Tiamat," she answered the galactic patrolman. "As to why he's trapped here on Earth and in a human form, I can only imagine it's due to some kind of punishment handed down to him. His dodging my question is evidence. Though, we won't know for certain until he decided to tell us."
    "The President's chosen name," Ochazuke said dryly. "Speak it, and you will draw his eye, no matter the distance."

    Any parallels to Tiamat seemed to validate themselves further as he considered what they had just seen. "Summoning the Dragon is tied to an incantation. But he has found a way to circumvent this magic. Alakazah is no longer bound to any structure, any compact. He will appear as he will."

    Ochazuke drew a short breath, and a dry cough escaped him before he continued.

    "The secrets it beholds when his name is called...though his powers are diminished, and he cannot alter fate or reality like Tiamat, some facets of his power remain. He has the ability to peer directly into hearts and minds of those who speak his chosen monoker. Somehow, it allows him to scry across the world wherever it is invoked. And as the figurehead of a united World Government..."

  5. #1175
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    21,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    The boy let out a sigh. As much as he would like to mope about the situation and wallow in his feelings, there was still some time before Rex took over.

    Charco could still do some good with the time he had left.

    "All right."

    Taking to the skies, he headed toward the Lookout to seek out Eva.
    Dash, having taken flight, headed towards the Lookout. As she flew, she noticed someone in the distance, flying at a different trajectory, but apparently also heading to the same location. It took awhile for her to realize that it was Charco, alone.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

  6. #1176
    i blow u kis Yun Lao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Dash, having taken flight, headed towards the Lookout. As she flew, she noticed someone in the distance, flying at a different trajectory, but apparently also heading to the same location. It took awhile for her to realize that it was Charco, alone.
    A brief glance was given to Dash, but nothing more. He hadn't had much, if any interaction with the girl, and only knew her from her association with Cyanna.

    His mind returned back to his own personal matters as he approached the Lookout, summoned by Eva.

  7. #1177
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    8,856

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Then I also need to become stronger. If I am to stand with Charco against Rex," Cyanna had that look she gets when she has made up her mind, "then I need to be able to stand with him, not be a liability or someone he feels he needs to protect. It's just, how could I defend myself against Rex if I had to?"
    ďYou canít put muscle him, not on a physical level. Mentally........psychic training could help.Ē
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  8. #1178
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    8,856

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    "My blueprints for new types of fuels, engines, mechanical systems, composites, and cleaning technology. They took my blueprint for molecule miniaturization and my blueprint for an X-ray mod for my goggles. They also took my blueprints for eight highly advanced service robots," Praxat said.

    Praxat crosses her arms." In my blueprints, each robot is designed to have a function that's suitable for certain fields. I was in the middle of discovering a new form of radiation in my lab when the thief stole my blueprints," Praxat said.
    ďOk, ok weíll have to put that on the back burner for now. We have other, bigger things to worry about.Ē
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  9. #1179
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    8,856

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    The boy let out a sigh. As much as he would like to mope about the situation and wallow in his feelings, there was still some time before Rex took over.

    Charco could still do some good with the time he had left.

    "All right."

    Taking to the skies, he headed toward the Lookout to seek out Eva.
    Eva, when he gets to her, smiles.

    ďCharco, thank you for coming back so swiftly.Ē

    She gestures to her study.

    ďWe have a bit before the GP ship arrives to take those going to confront the Doctor once and for all. I would like to speak with you a bit before hand.Ē
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  10. #1180
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    8,856

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Zxo'ro, a name Parsley had heard often in relation to Ochazuke, was uttered by Alakazah before he made a hasty exit with his gathered men. One final bit of instruction was left for Blizzar: to bring Cher Gero-Banner with him to the summit to give to him.

    "Tch."

    Was it fear or perhaps the sudden change of pace that led to Alakazah fleeing in such an abrupt manner? She couldn't tell for certain, but given his grin, perhaps it was the latter. Which could then only mean that Ochazuke and his martial brother Zaofan needed to exercise even greater caution during their expeditions to restore the martial arts schools.

    She folded her arms and turned to regard Gero. "Perhaps sparring you is in our best interests." Her disappointment is immense. "Still, I can at least derive enjoyment out of watching you grovel at Pants' feet. I have little doubt you'll want our protection from Alakazah."

    She moved toward her and grabbed her by her top. "You're coming with us, in that case."



    "He's a dragon in the same manner as Tiamat," she answered the galactic patrolman. "As to why he's trapped here on Earth and in a human form, I can only imagine it's due to some kind of punishment handed down to him. His dodging my question is evidence. Though, we won't know for certain until he decided to tell us."
    Gero, still bound by Adam, just looks away and doesnít say anything.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  11. #1181
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    8,856

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    From where he stood, Ochazuke scarcely moved. It became increasingly clear that though shackled to the President of Earth's shell, the weight of Alakaza's will, the spirit lingered within his ill-fitting vessel was the source of his power.

    His eyes. He felt them, like two embers burning at his back. Perhaps the old Dragon was wise to his scheme.

    Each small etheral flame burned through the spectral smog, parting the shroud that captivated the layman troopers of each side. The spell Grinthorn cast was oppressive in its potency. However, the medium of its conveyance remained mundane - material.

    The fog of war crept from the Dragon's essence as it bound others to his vision, and they'd do it willingly, unawares to the fervour Grinthorn stirred within them. The President did nothing, only coerced others to his vision. Is that how he wrest the fate of the entire planet beneath the Guardian's watch?

    Within the Genki Charge Ochazuke had been gathering to himself was the Earth's silenced voice, a torrent of sublime whispers gathered to a shout of dissent, of rejection.



    But merely to think the President's name was to invite his scrying eye. Just a little closer... At this distance, could he do it? Let them see what you truly are...

    As soon as he arrived, he had departed. It was as if a heavy shadow lift from the Geofront. Sagging his shoulders forward, Ochazuke let out an extended exhale as relief washed through him.






    "The President's chosen name," Ochazuke said dryly. "Speak it, and you will draw his eye, no matter the distance."

    Any parallels to Tiamat seemed to validate themselves further as he considered what they had just seen. "Summoning the Dragon is tied to an incantation. But he has found a way to circumvent this magic. Alakazah is no longer bound to any structure, any compact. He will appear as he will."

    Ochazuke drew a short breath, and a dry cough escaped him before he continued.

    "The secrets it beholds when his name is called...though his powers are diminished, and he cannot alter fate or reality like Tiamat, some facets of his power remain. He has the ability to peer directly into hearts and minds of those who speak his chosen monoker. Somehow, it allows him to scry across the world wherever it is invoked. And as the figurehead of a united World Government..."
    Wilhelm pokes his head out from the cryo-lab then.

    ďIt....is.....safe, Ochazuke? The...dragon is...gone?Ē
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  12. #1182
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    21,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Eva, when he gets to her, smiles.

    “Charco, thank you for coming back so swiftly.”

    She gestures to her study.

    “We have a bit before the GP ship arrives to take those going to confront the Doctor once and for all. I would like to speak with you a bit before hand.”
    As Charco leaves with Eva, Dash lands on the plaza. Looking around, she senses no trace of Cyanna here. Figuring that maybe she could ask Charco later about her, she then begins looking for Jinzi.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

  13. #1183
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    8,856

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    As Charco leaves with Eva, Dash lands on the plaza. Looking around, she senses no trace of Cyanna here. Figuring that maybe she could ask Charco later about her, she then begins looking for Jinzi.
    Jinzi is talking to Praxat near his mobile lab.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  14. #1184
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    21,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    “You can’t put muscle him, not on a physical level. Mentally........psychic training could help.”
    Tilting her head slightly, Cyanna then suddenily leans in excitedly, "Does this mean you can teach me how to be a psychic? Sis has her doubts, says my hyperactive mind isn't suited to it, but I'd love to prove her wrong. I'd especially like a chance to put the hurt on Rex, someday." she stands straight up again, "What he's doing to Charco isn't fair, what he said about me isn't fair. Proving him wrong too, making him, and Charco, realize that I do want to help, that I can help, that I really do care about Charco even when he gets all depressed and mopey, would make me very happy. So, when do we start?"
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

  15. #1185
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    21,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Jinzi is talking to Praxat near his mobile lab.
    Approaching the lab, Dash knocks on the wall nearby, "Hey, Jinzi? Ah got a message from Meagan, when your not so busy."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •