Page 97 of 294 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147197 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 4408

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " If my words offend you then I'm sorry." I only wish to offer my aid to you young one. I can look into your mind if you want me to , but that is entirely up to you," Althena said.
    "I've had enough people trying to peer into my mind..." Charco said in-between bites, more concerned about eating before this mission than the pity of others, "If you want to help me, then focus on dealing with the Doctor. Rex wants his first victim to be a special one, a strong one. Without that, he may bide his time a bit longer."

He wasn't entirely sure of his words but knowing Rex, that probably part of the reason why he hadn't taken over just yet.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Cyanna's absence did hurt, but he could assume she remained at Morgana's to pick up where he left off in learning. Aside from that, Althena's words seemed to be more of pity than any actual substance as she repeated his morbid tale as if he had forgotten.

He began to speak up to voice his opinion of her offer but decided that he had wallowed in bitterness long enough, instead, he left only silence, "..."

"He has always been listening," Charco replied before taking a bite of his ribs, filled with a momentary bliss that he would have savored had it not been for the fact that Ochazuke was beginning to take action. Still, he would not back down from his own meal, as evident as he took multiple more bites before continuing the conversation, "Whether or not he chooses to participate is another thing. I suspect right now he wants me to tremble in anxiety, paranoia, and dread as I wait for him to make his move."
    The enemy's name was Rex. With a name to his montrous and opportunistic force, Parsley nodded once. "Always watching, waiting for an opportunity to further erode your resolve and take advantage of moments of weakness. The hallmarks of a coward."

A man, or otherwise, who hid in the shadows was the opposite of a warrior. Rex was nothing more than a scavenger, too afraid to confront his prey outright.

"I trust you will not spend your last moments giving him the satisfaction he so desires," she commented. "Creatures like Rex only have power if you allow it."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

"I've had enough people trying to peer into my mind..." Charco said in-between bites, more concerned about eating before this mission than the pity of others, "If you want to help me, then focus on dealing with the Doctor. Rex wants his first victim to be a special one, a strong one. Without that, he may bide his time a bit longer."

He wasn't entirely sure of his words but knowing Rex, that probably part of the reason why he hadn't taken over just yet.

" Althena gets up and walks towards the kitchen exist," If that will help you then I will focus on dealing with this Doctor," Althena said. Althena then leaves the kitchen.

Later Althena is in Eva's chambers. Althena sits down beside Eva and meditates in silence.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 08-22-2019 at 03:23 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

"Ugh," Sarada groaned. Just moments ago, she had been sprinting into the kitchen, them blam! The door suddenly slammed shut, right in her face. She was nearly knocked out cold, but held on to her consciousness enough to realize that holy ****, it seemed that everyone wanted to go into the kitchen all of a sudden.

Was some **** going down? She knew Zaofan and Ochazuke made food, but this was uncanny. "The hell's going on?" she grumbled as she stood up off the floor. Rubbing her nose, she pressed her ear against the door. Nosy? yes. Did she care? No. If something was going down, she was about to find out the what, the who, and the why.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "Ugh," Sarada groaned. Just moments ago, she had been sprinting into the kitchen, them blam! The door suddenly slammed shut, right in her face. She was nearly knocked out cold, but held on to her consciousness enough to realize that holy ****, it seemed that everyone wanted to go into the kitchen all of a sudden.

Was some **** going down? She knew Zaofan and Ochazuke made food, but this was uncanny. "The hell's going on?" she grumbled as she stood up off the floor. Rubbing her nose, she pressed her ear against the door. Nosy? yes. Did she care? No. If something was going down, she was about to find out the what, the who, and the why.
    "Ah was wonderin the same thing myself." Dash replied from nearby.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Qaztoh is outside her room. ( The adults here are paranoid. The President of Earth is a dragon? Yeah right, what kind of F@#king bullshit story is that. Then there's this emo kid with problems," Qaztoh said.

( I have no concern for his problems and I don't care to bother with them. speaking of which I better find Blizzar it's time for my payment,) Qaztoh thought.

Qaztoh goes off to look for Blizzar.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

As she listened, Sarada could hear Parsley's voice. She also sensed that Charco, Ochazuke, and Zaofan were with him. She wasn't sure what was going on, but she had a very strong feeling that it had something to do with the problem Charco told her and Cyanna about a few hours ago. She hoped it hadn't taken a turn for the worst; though, given that the door was suddenly slammed closed, she felt that it had. "Goddamn it!"

She had been hoping she would have had more time. She wanted to take a sample of his blood back home with her so her scientists could analyze it. If the monster lurking within him was transferred through DNA, then perhaps they could craft some kind cure, or some means of weakening it so Charco could better gain control. "**** **** ****!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Ah was wonderin the same thing myself." Dash replied from nearby.
    Her ear still pressed firmly against the door, Sarada glanced behind her and found, surprisingly, Dash. "I thought you ditched us for Chroma," she remarked dryly.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "N-no! Corncob! Ipaaaaboo! Fynwhaaaaa!" the Majin screeched in terror. Horrified, his Katchin hands begn to scratch wildly at the Erosa's while his body tried to wriggle free, until. "Hehheh...ate garlic!" the majin's voice echoed down into the pitch black ruins below. What could this have meant. Even, I, the narrator of Sasheem's portion of the tale don't-

Fart!

Oh, I...I see. Right near the id's nose, eh?
    There were few smells in the universe that could compete with the garlic infused fart of a Majin, so it wasn't surprising that the immediate aftermath of a point blank shot to the nose would be something for the ages.

Still....perhaps in hindsight, being head first down the gullet of a walking garbage disposal while triggering a sudden bout of violent sickness wasn't as good an idea as it seemed on paper....though nothing with a majin farted would look good on paper.

Thus, did she immediately fire the majin from her mouth along with a violent retching and enough semi digested material to make up at least 4 meals....along with several unidentified things that, in all honestly, didn't look like they belonged in their universe, let along a stomach. There also a generous helping of stomach acid with the whole mix that was sizzling against the majin katchin coating like angry bees.

"Gar-lic! Gar-lic! Niku-man! Niku-man!" the second Mini-Sasheem chanted, breaking his own wind to further increase the volcity of his flight powered headbutt as it clashed with Erosa's own.
    On the opposite end of bad ideas, was headbutting a armored target with an unprotected head....despite how weak the target was compared to you. With both charging up their own unique brand of propellant power...both struck each other with fairly equal force. A blast of force shot out as the two made contact, the id letting out an yelp as she fell back from the impact and cradled her head like she just smashed it into a wall after a running charge.

"AAARRRRGHHHHHAARRGHRGRHRHR!" the third Mini-Majin flailed about like a moron, terrified of the hand maws, despite his protection.
    "Ahahahahaha!" Adult Erosa laughed maliciously, tears streaming out of her eyes as she pointed and mocked the majin...now with both maws pulling at him in opposite directions while dragging him up into the air. They still weren't biting through, but for sheer comedic value it was a sight nontheless.

Excusing herself from Praxat, Dash returns to Eva's chambers to check in on her. She hadn't plan on being away for long, so she wanted to make sure the Guardian was still sleeping peacefully before trying once again to make it to the kitchen for some food.
    Praxat is outside her room and is feeding her Zog Aoszer. " Althena most likely wants to save The Doctor. However, there is no saving The Doctor. He's far too gone help, but that's not going stop Althena from trying to save him," Praxat said.

" Althena is the type who is concern more about others then she is herself. After all, she got herself frozen 2,000 years ago, because of her concern for others. If she cared more about herself she wouldn't have gotten herself frozen in the first place," Praxat said.

"During the raid against the Doctor, Althena needs to be watched closely for her protection," Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "Their boots too, from the aftertaste !" Anubis countered, barking up at the ceiling.

... only for the Id to land on his back and bite down. Anubis' response was immediate, the Hound bucking around the hallway like the duo were in some kind of otherworldly rodeo. "Rrrr ... why you little ..." And only after several seconds of this, did the Tulpa realize that ... "Oh ****, that's right !" Features becoming some kind of muddled shadow-soup, Larval Erosa would find herself swiftly enveloped by shadow; only for Anubis to wrap around her like a snake and begin squeezing the life out of her.

"Surprise !"
    Baby Erosa descended on her prey and tore into him with her razor sharp teeth....and was immediately confused. It wasn't often she tasted meat that was so naturally......spicy? Was this spicy? It tasted like something hot, little burnt.....smoky....the taste was.....

"Bleh." Baby Erosa exclaimed just moments before she was suddenly falling through the shadow mutt and found herself encased in his shadowy coils.

To her credit, she was quick to struggle.....and far more violently then Anubis would have guessed from her size. She jerked and kicked and growled and bite. At first it was only a modicum of effort in keeping her still and squeezing...but it seemed the more she fought the harder it was keeping her still. If anything....the little monster seemed like she was getting stronger the more she fought back.

"He has always been listening," Charco replied before taking a bite of his ribs, filled with a momentary bliss that he would have savored had it not been for the fact that Ochazuke was beginning to take action. Still, he would not back down from his own meal, as evident as he took multiple more bites before continuing the conversation, "Whether or not he chooses to participate is another thing. I suspect right now he wants me to tremble in anxiety, paranoia, and dread as I wait for him to make his move."
    Affixing closure to the kitchen space, Ochazuke was quiet as Charco started in on his food. He knew it was not merely a matter of pride for the headstrong young man - there was something far more fundamental to the matter. Under the circumstances, he ought to enjoy the fruit of his labours on his own terms; the words would come with the strength to speak them. To that end, what he spoke was blunt as ever but uncharacteristically resigned.

"From what you've told me, he's had a long time to perfect his craft," Ochazuke said.

The focus of his Battle Meditation pressed, analyzing the energy makeup of the Dino Student's ki. The last time he'd been marked by scales. Had there been a deeper manifestation?

"After all, just how many generations has it been?"

The enemy's name was Rex. With a name to his montrous and opportunistic force, Parsley nodded once. "Always watching, waiting for an opportunity to further erode your resolve and take advantage of moments of weakness. The hallmarks of a coward."

A man, or otherwise, who hid in the shadows was the opposite of a warrior. Rex was nothing more than a scavenger, too afraid to confront his prey outright.

"I trust you will not spend your last moments giving him the satisfaction he so desires," she commented. "Creatures like Rex only have power if you allow it."
    True to form, Parsley dissected Rex's method. Perhaps on some instinctual level, a hunter could recognize the handiwork of another. Indeed, a Saiyan's words of support were not dispensed lightly. However, the issue remained in the very nature of the beast which yet eluded them.

"If this were a battle of wills, the consultation with this psychic ought to have sufficient," he said. Reaching over the countertop, he poured out three cups of tea. "Were it only so simple."

Charco. Rex. Though two wills vying for control could be discerned, it had become increasingly clear that it was not a matter of supplanting one for another. The two were inseparable.

"This parasite can hardly be called a creature. Look harder and you will see what Rex's spectral condition truly is," Ochazuke said. "A disease of the blood and a blight of the soul."

But assuredly, this was nothing new. Ochazuke took a silent sip of his hot brew, then turned to face Charco. "But it remains clear that he needs your strength. For what purpose?"

As she listened, Sarada could hear Parsley's voice. She also sensed that Charco, Ochazuke, and Zaofan were with him. She wasn't sure what was going on, but she had a very strong feeling that it had something to do with the problem Charco told her and Cyanna about a few hours ago. She hoped it hadn't taken a turn for the worst; though, given that the door was suddenly slammed closed, she felt that it had. "Goddamn it!"

She had been hoping she would have had more time. She wanted to take a sample of his blood back home with her so her scientists could analyze it. If the monster lurking within him was transferred through DNA, then perhaps they could craft some kind cure, or some means of weakening it so Charco could better gain control. "**** **** ****!"

Her ear still pressed firmly against the door, Sarada glanced behind her and found, surprisingly, Dash. "I thought you ditched us for Chroma," she remarked dryly.
    "It must be hard to have'ta think with your stomach." Dash replied equally dryly, "Praxat mentioned somethin about Charco havin problems, wonder if this has anythin to do with that."
    Last edited by Tami; 08-22-2019 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Baby Erosa descended on her prey and tore into him with her razor sharp teeth....and was immediately confused. It wasn't often she tasted meat that was so naturally......spicy? Was this spicy? It tasted like something hot, little burnt.....smoky....the taste was.....

"Bleh." Baby Erosa exclaimed just moments before she was suddenly falling through the shadow mutt and found herself encased in his shadowy coils.

To her credit, she was quick to struggle.....and far more violently then Anubis would have guessed from her size. She jerked and kicked and growled and bite. At first it was only a modicum of effort in keeping her still and squeezing...but it seemed the more she fought the harder it was keeping her still. If anything....the little monster seemed like she was getting stronger the more she fought back.
    Anubis the Snake Dog, was confused.

The runt was getting stronger the more he squeezed. Which didn't make any sense at all ... expect against Ishtar ?

"Wait."

The dog stopped squeezing a moment and gave the tiny Id a sniff. "Smells like ... mom. Bleh." Explained a bit. Raised a lot of questions, but it explained a bit.

Little thing was a masochistic energy thief like Ishtar.

Was only one way around that.

"Forgive me tiny thing ... or don't. Cuz I'm going to enjoy this."

Pooling beneath the Id then, leaving her free and confused, there was a brief delay before -- the pool of shadows beneath Erosa now glowing -- a maw opened up briefly and Anubis declared rather gleefully.

"Apophis Cannon."

----

There was no warning for everyone standing on the Lookout when it happened. Simply business as normal, and then all at once came the sound of a billion bees and what felt like an earthquake as Anubis' point blank cannon tore through the roof off of the hallway they were in and catapulted the Id away.

And when the dust settled, Anubis sat, smacking his lips.

"Always love it when I get to do that ... wonder if the runt made orbit."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

"It must be hard to have'ta think with your stomach." Dash replied equally dryly, "Praxat mentioned somethin about Charco havin problems, wonder if this has anythin to do with it."
    Sarada considered Dash blithely before responding. "**** tier comeback," she said. "I'll be more direct, then. Why did you come back? I thought you had more important matters to attend to with your master on Chroma."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Sarada considered Dash blithely before responding. "**** tier comeback," she said. "I'll be more direct, then. Why did you come back? I thought you had more important matters to attend to with your master on Chroma."
    "Once Meagan was able to calm everyone down, an ah mean everyone, she got the opposing groups to agree to a new planet-wide election, a referendum on the future of the Chromakai. Instead o fighting in the streets, they're fighting for votes, each opposition group now forming their own political parties."

Dash concluded, "With that done, things quiet til the election next month, an with the Sisters lookin after her, she sent me back to Earth to find out what happen' to Cyanna an to pass along a message to Jinzi."
    Last edited by Tami; 08-22-2019 at 04:11 PM.