Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
Sarada extended her fist to bump Totoma's. "Thanks. And speaking of, there's something you two need to know." She glanced at Totoma. "I fought your alternate at the tournament, then talked to him afterwards. He can transform also, and told me how and how to make the transformation stronger. He said first and foremost, the transformation happens because of a need, not a desire. It'll happen when you need to survive, at least initially. Then, he said that he learned to trigger it consciously by remember what led to his initial transformation to begin with. Eventually, we'll be able to transform by 'remembering' what it felt like to transform, then digging deep."

Parsley committed the words to memory. She recalled trying that before with Avoca and failing, but that wasn't a need back then. She figured some repetition was in order.

"Now," Sarada continued, "Super Saiyan isn't as draining as Oozaru or Hitozaru, but it still drains pretty quickly. It also makes Saiyans very aggressive and restless. Once we learn how to trigger it at will, he suggested we keep the form active as long as we can. I say we train, eat, sleep, do everything we normally do in Super Saiyan form until it becomes second nature. That will lessen the stamina drain, and hopefully make the form stronger. I'm sure it will, because he has a form beyond Super Saiyan."

"Beyond?"

"Yeah. It looked much the same, except his hair was more defined and his aura had lighting around it. So, that's it. Now we know what we gotta do to make this live up to the Vocado."
"Wait, that guy was me? Er, an alternate me? Geez..." Totoma fell silent for a moment, digesting that fact. That.. ALTotoma could take on Sarada's Super Saiyan form without needing to transform himself, which was pretty damn absurd no matter how you looked at it. And he had some sort of... Ascended Super Saiyan Form? "...really gotta stop slacking."

The bit about 'training' Super Saiyan made sense. It was pretty much like getting used to exercise in general... the more you did it, the more you became conditioned, and the easier a given intensity became. Even if it didn't make the form stronger, it would definitely allow them all to maintain their full power for much, much longer. "Yeah, I can definitely see the logic in his advice... though it will probably take months to get to the point where it feels natural, I think."

Another pause. "Also, just before you transformed, he... ah, touched your forehead. When he did that, did your ki feel like it was... going cold or dying? Something like that?" The position looked similar to an old technique he... hadn't used since he was a child--a cruel little trick he'd thought up to spite purebreds. Or any ki user, really.