Page 85 of 294 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135185 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 4408

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    She stares, a bit entranced.

“Not.....exactly. But there is another Dragon here. Alakazah, the World Government President. If these are his......”

She shakes her head.

“Give it to me, please. This needs to be hidden.”
    "Wait, you mean Grinthorn? He's a dragon?" He said while confused, turning over the ball to her.

That was certainly new, but at this point in his life, he wasn't surprised that he hadn't been privy to such information.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

The death goddess standing five feet away clears her throat.

“The...humping....can wait until I’m not here.” She says dryly, eyeing Sarada up and down with...not disproval, but something akin to exasperation tinged with humor.
    "Huh?" Oh. Sarada had forgotten that Shek'hinah was standing there. All the while watching her feel up her daughter. The goddess was patient, if nothing else. "Sorry," she said with a shrug. "Just pretend you didn't see any of that, Mama Death."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Still, on GP's Orbital Incarceration Satellite Sonata looks at Captain Washa and Captain Drya." This has been bugging me it's about the Stratovarius Buccaneers crew member Raccoony. Just what the hell is he supposed to be?" Sonata said.

" Is he a cat, a bear, a dog, or a raccoon? Just wondering what does the GP have him down as?" Sonata said
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "Wait, you mean Grinthorn? He's a dragon?" He said while confused, turning over the ball to her.

That was certainly new, but at this point in his life, he wasn't surprised that he hadn't been privy to such information.
    “Indeed.”

And there he was within that sphere Eva creates, grinning and smoking his ever present cigar. Eva reflexively closes her hand on the dragon ball and moves it closer to herself. Rex, within Charco, goes cold as it recognizes the father of dragons and the power it represents.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "Huh?" Oh. Sarada had forgotten that Shek'hinah was standing there. All the while watching her feel up her daughter. The goddess was patient, if nothing else. "Sorry," she said with a shrug. "Just pretend you didn't see any of that, Mama Death."

She smiles.

“I’ve seen many things, Sarada. I don’t condemn your boldness but perhaps a touch of restraint in public would be nice. You are both royalty after all, some decorum is necessary. Though in the end you make my daughter happy, so I have few complaints.”

She nods to them both.

“Needs must, Daughter. I can only be away from my post for so long. When I have the components for the spell I’ll contact you.”
    Last edited by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade; 08-15-2019 at 08:23 AM.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

“Indeed.”

And there he was within that sphere Eva creates, grinning and smoking his ever present cigar. Eva reflexively closes her hand on the dragon ball and moves it closer to herself. Rex, within Charco, goes cold as it recognizes the father of dragons and the power it represents.
    So even dinosaurs know the threat of a dragon...

To be fair, Charco felt his skin crawl at the mere sight of the man and took all of what willpower the boy had left to suppress his fight or flight instincts.

Was he following us? Or maybe he was summoned by the dragonball?

Unaware that Charco himself had possibly summoned him through the use of his name, he stepped in front of Eva, hoping she might have had a plan.

"So we meet at last, Mr. President." Charco began, "Hope you'll forgive me for not being the type to follow politics, although if I had known there was a dragon in office, that might have been a different story."

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada grinned. She relished in making Ishtar flustered. By this point, it was academic and far too easy. "Hump you, help you, I can do it all!" Her tail gave the Oni's sweet backside a hard smack as she slid around to stand beside her. "But training with you is just what I need. Even if I lose, the zenkai will only make me stronger, so don't dare hold back!"

Besides, she had to face Hakai again at some point. She hadn't forgotten about what's his face (Sakin), who's his name (Hammer), and that one chick with the **** (Genesis). Those guys were top tier enemies, so she needed to be more than just confident in her abilities to beat them. She needed to be stronger, a lot stronger. Super Saiyan was a nice boost, but it had a long way to go before it lived up to the legend. There was no better place to start than with the literal God of Destruction.

"The humping can wait until we work up a suitable sweat. When does the fighting start?!"
    Ishtar almost yelped when Sarada smacked her backside, but had the presence of mind to bite it back -- by literally biting her bottom lip -- and remain silent ... for now. Though antics, and her own embarrassed state, aside, it came as some relief to hear that Sarada at least; was willing to offer aid in her endeavors and train with her ... if only for the Zenkai that was perhaps, inevitable.

But then she said humping.

"Yes ... the humping ..." Ishtar muttered, clearly fixating on that, over what seemed far more important not a few minutes ago. "... we can start that as soon as you like."

The death goddess standing five feet away clears her throat.

“The...humping....can wait until I’m not here.” She says dryly, eyeing Sarada up and down with...not disproval, but something akin to exasperation tinged with humor.
    Then Shek'hinah stepped in, and Ishtar returned to the present with an almost audible snap.

"... for the best."

She smiles.

“I’ve seen many things, Sarada. I don’t condemn your boldness but perhaps a touch of restraint in public would be nice. You are both royalty after all, some decorum is necessary. Though in the end you make my daughter happy, so I have few complaints.”

She nods to them both.

“Needs must, Daughter. I can only be away from my post for so long. When I have the components for the spell I’ll contact you.”
    Royalty ? Ishtar wondered, momentarily before shaking her head. In referrence to my status as Queen Consort, surely. Though it didn't much matter either way, as the Oni was merely happy to be at Sarada's side.

All that said by Shek'hinah however, it seemed the plan to use magic to strengthen, was moving forward. So with a nod, Ishtar looked up at her mother and flashed a small smile.

"Time enough to train then, in the meantime. And ..." she then began to add, as the Goddess made her exit. "It was good to see you again, as well mother."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

The Pod broke through the earths atmosphere, a streak of white tailing it like a comet, at the metal pod glowed a slight orange from the heat of the entry. It pierced the cool blue of the lake, an explosion of mist and water launched high into the sky, as a result of its penetration. The water returned to its source, showering the lake in a coat of rain, that swiftly vanished.

And just as quickly, silence returned to the lake.

And just as quickly, silence was disrupted once more, as a green figure shot forth from the depths of the lake, bolting from the water to land in a single bound, the force of its descent quaking the earth beneath its large feet.

It stood silently, taking in its--his--surroundings. He adjusted the rucksack on his shoulder, before doing the same with the sword that rested on its hip.

Had he been here for more pleasant things, he might have reflected upon the beauty of this world, the verdant green, the clear blue of the lake, the quality of its water....

But, Maximo Frogspierre did not come here to enjoy the boons of another world. He came to honor the world that had been taken from him, by a madman. He came to avenge it.

If the information he had gleaned from the Buccaneers was accurate, this was certainly the planet were he would find Justice. All roads seemed to lead here. The monster he was pursuing was somehow heralded as a hero of earth, to the point even the Galaxy Police were willing to overlook his genocidal transgressions. The powers of publicity, and money, no doubt. Even the most wicked, could be painted in a positive light, if they are willing to pay the price.

The Galaxy might have been willing to look the other way; Maximo was never so forgiving. To do so would to be to betray the billions who died for....what? Even now, years later, Maximo could not discern the reason for Agrippas destruction. It was pointless, the act of a man who destroyed for the sake of destroying.

And now was not the time for contemplation. Now was the time for justice, and answers, and vengeance. No more speculation. The truth of that day would flow from the perpetrator like blood.

Soon. Soon. Finding the Nevadians ship was easy enough--It was practically a display of his wealth, and there were few like it in the Galaxy. He was so high profile that it was easy to track the flight records of where it had been and who owned it. To find the ship, was to find the owner.

It was somewhat surprising to discover the ship had apparently been downed, due to some sort of failure. There were reports of some sort of chaff interfering with the technology of the planet, so perhaps that was related? It's distress beacon hummed lightly, as the Toadian examined the small device it held in its large, thick hands.

No matter. It was as good a place to start as any.

Crouching slightly, Frogspierre extended his mightly legs, cracking the earth beneath him as he disappeared into the skyline in a single bound.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Still, on GP's Orbital Incarceration Satellite Sonata looks at Captain Washa and Captain Drya." This has been bugging me it's about the Stratovarius Buccaneers crew member Raccoony. Just what the hell is he supposed to be?" Sonata said.

" Is he a cat, a bear, a dog, or a raccoon? Just wondering what does the GP have him down as?" Sonata said
    "Wh....what?" was the noise Washa managed to emit after a moment, stunned with disbelief at the sudden non-sequitur.

"You're very knowledgeable about these buccaneers, I see..." Drya added, before hauling Sonata's brother off towards a cell.

Astonishing Member

"Jeez, that Saiyan Girl really did a number on my pantry, didn't she..." Held muttered to no one in particular.

Jinzi had graciously agreed to repair the Great Galloping. The Ship had been severely damaged by the chaff, essentially killing the engines and causing it to free fall in orbit. It sat half-submerged by the ocean below, still floating by the grace of Kami, and some sort of manual safeguard Jinzi most likely put in.

"...I should ask him to make it a sea faring vessel as well, this time." Held mumbled to himself, tossing discarded wrappers and cans into a bag. "You'd think that girl would atleast have had the courtesy to use a trash can."

It was a slightly tricky journey to the cockpit of the ship, to recover the various logs and black box, but it was perhaps safer to do it now, and risk further damage. Or, even worse, a turn of bad luck, and the ship drops into the sea entirely by a stray wave.

Truth be told, Inventory was what truly lay on the Nevadians mind. The Treasures liberated from Incenio beckoned to him like a Siren, and Held would only be too happy to oblige it. But, alas, Held would not have been able to focus, not being fully aware of the damage his ship had undertaken, and perhaps no captain would have been able to.

So, here he was, examining the ruins of his ship, wires dislodged from their hidden compartments, a dull yellow emergency light illuminating the hull. As he walked further and further into the ship, pools of water became more and more apparent, and the water grew deeper and deeper. What once was about level with his foot, now submerged his ankle, and it only seemed to grow deeper.

"Good Grief..."

A capsule appeared, and in a puff of smoke a breathing apparatus appeared, the Nevadian slowly putting it over his mouth.

"I'm not really in the mood for a swim." He mumbled to himself, as he came to a compartment on the bottom of the ship, clearly submerged with water, "But I guess we gotta do what we gotta do.."

With a sigh, the Nevadian jumped headfirst, diving into the water as he swam to his destination.

Araxat's dream/flashback.

Many years ago in the Toadian Kingdom during Yaztoh Zorak's reign. Yaztoh is addressing her subjects." A The Toadian Queen I hereby decree that these laws go in effect immediately. Law number one all trading between races on other planets will be ban, "Yaztoh said.

" Doing so will result in imprisonment. Law number 2 Toadians living within the main part of the kingdom are not allowed to leave. Doing so will result in imprisonment. Law number 3 all Colonies of the Kingdom would want goods from the main part of the kingdom," Yaztoh said.

" Will have to pay a hefty import tax on all goods that are ship to their respective colonies. failure in doing so will result in temporary isolation, and all resources from the main part of the kingdom will be cut off to the colony that doesn't follow the rule!" Yaztoh said.

" Law number 3 Space exploration is hereby outlawed. I'm terminating the space exploration program. failure to follow this rule will result in imprisonment!" Yaztoh said.

A younger Araxat who is next to the Queen Yaztoh isn't pleased about the new laws ." My Queen, please reconsider these laws. They are asinine!" Araxat said.

" I will not as the Queen of the Kingdom. I know what is right for my people, and whatever I say goes. My word is the law!" Yaztoh said.

Araxat skin turns a dark blue." What your doing isn't what's right for the people. It's oppression plain and sample. As a royal adviser, I do not improve such an awful method," Araxat said.

" A queen is supposed to care for her people. She is supposed to make sure that they can live peaceful lives. A Queen is not supposed to oppress them. A Queen is supposed to use the power giving to her wisely," Araxat said.

" What you are doing is the opposite of what a Queen should be, Yaztoh. You are not using your authority wisely and are just mad with power. Furthermore, you can't just ban space travel. The kingdom has colonies on other planets," Araxat said.

" How are these colonies supposed to receive supplies and goods from Qacriea if space travel is ban? Not to mention what you suggest for the colonies on the other continents that the kingdom has territory in is unjust and unfair!" Araxat said.

" So I advise you to reconsider these laws. They will only cause harm to the kingdom. Please do not go through with them!" Araxat said.

Yaztoh crosses her arms. " I will not. I have made up my mind. These laws will go into effect immediately," Yaztoh said.

End of flashback.

Present time on Qacriea.

In the secret chamber of the Toadian Kingdom Araxat wakes up from a nap and holds her head." that was such an unpleasant dream. A dream of a rather unpleasant memory. Yaztoh was a horrible Queen," Araxat said.

" Hopefully Qaztoh won't be like her mother, because the last thing this kingdom needs is another Yaztoh!" Araxat said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 08-15-2019 at 07:18 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Wh....what?" was the noise Washa managed to emit after a moment, stunned with disbelief at the sudden non-sequitur.

"You're very knowledgeable about these buccaneers, I see..." Drya added, before hauling Sonata's brother off towards a cell.
    " And yet I still have no clue what the Stratovarius Buccaneer member Racconny is supposed to be. Just what the hell is his race? The best I can guess is that their probably some type of Raccoon alien race?" Sonata said.

" He kind of has a face mask like a raccoon, but then he has this cat-like face, bear-like ears, and a dog-like tail. I herd a rumor that supposedly everyone thinks he's just the Stratovarius Buccaneers' mascot." Sonata said.

Sonata then heads to his brother's spaceship.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " And yet I still have no clue what the Stratovarius Buccaneer member Racconny is supposed to be. Just what the hell is his race? The best I can guess is that their probably some type of Raccoon alien race?" Sonata said.

" He kind of has a face mask like a raccoon, but then he has this cat-like face, bear-like ears, and a dog-like tail. I herd a rumor that supposedly everyone thinks he's just the Stratovarius Buccaneers' mascot." Sonata said.

Sonata then heads to his brother's spaceship.
    Drya returned shortly, patting Washa on the shoulder. "Have a fun time listening to...whatever that was?"

Washa turned to her, flipping open his helmet' visor to give her a withering look. Within his eyes was a tiredness, a haggard gaze she had never seen before in the relatively young officer as if he'd just endured years of war.

"Oh, Washa...I'm so sorry," Drya shook her head and patted his helmet.

"There was just no end to it...no beginning! It just...it just started...and never stopped.....wouldn't stop...never stopped..." Washa repeated, beginning to shiver.

"There there, big guy, it's all over now," Drya led him down the cooridor. "C'mon, shifts almost over, let's get something to eat."

"Over...yeah, it's...it's over," Washa sighed in relief, calming down a bit as he followed her. "Just gotta trust in what the Chief said..."

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Drya returned shortly, patting Washa on the shoulder. "Have a fun time listening to...whatever that was?"

Washa turned to her, flipping open his helmet' visor to give her a withering look. Within his eyes was a tiredness, a haggard gaze she had never seen before in the relatively young officer as if he'd just endured years of war.

"Oh, Washa...I'm so sorry," Drya shook her head and patted his helmet.

"There was just no end to it...no beginning! It just...it just started...and never stopped.....wouldn't stop...never stopped..." Washa repeated, beginning to shiver.

"There there, big guy, it's all over now," Drya led him down the cooridor. "C'mon, shifts almost over, let's get something to eat."

"Over...yeah, it's...it's over," Washa sighed in relief, calming down a bit as he followed her. "Just gotta trust in what the Chief said..."
    In his brother's ship, Sonata heads towards an unknown location in space and flashes a signal. Onboard the Black Diamond. Pyrrhos spots the signal." Okay, that's the signal from the Captain," Pyrrhos said.

"The Captain's plan was a success now we shouldn't have to worried about the Galaxy Police," Pyrrhos said."

Fang nods his head." Yep, I didn't doubt the Captain for a second." Fang said.

Raccoony rolls his eyes at this " Yeah right your ass was doubting that the Captain could pull it off Fang," Racconny said.

Fang growls at Raccoony" Shut the F@$k up you damn raccoon," Fang said.

Raccoony shakes his right fist at Fang" I'm not a damn raccoon. Call me a raccoon one more time, and I'm going eviscerate you, Fang, Raccony said in anger.

" Fang shrugs his shoulders. " Like your weak ass can do anything. Why don't you go play with a ball of yarn that's what you cats like to do right?" Fang said in a mocking tone.

Raccoony gives Fang an icy stare." I'm not a damn cat you F#$king mutt!" Raccoony said.

Fang smirks at Raccoony." Oh, that's you're some type of bear. You're puny for a bear if you ask me." Fang said in a mocking tone.

Raccoony snarls at Fang." I'm also not a damn F#@king bear!" Raccoony yelled in anger at Fang.

Pyrrhos stares at Raccoony and Fang with smoldering intensity." Raccoony and Fang stop this petty squabbling right now," Pyrrhos said.

Raccoony lows his head and sighs. ( For once could you guys at least call me by my actual name Raconimulouzukilzouiialzijouijini Von Blazkisgstein? Is that too much to ask?) Raccoony thought.

( I really don't like being called Raccoony, Even the media doesn't get my name right. I mean who in the hell is Raccoony D. Azykazia? That's not even my name,) Raccoony thought.

( It's like everywhere I go everyone pokes fun at my appearance or gets my name wrong. Well I'm sick of it,) Raccoony thought

A deeply depressed Raccoony heads to this room. Fang looks at the ground. ( I feel like a real ******* right now. I seem to have made Raccoony depressed with my comments about his appearance,) Fang thought.

( I didn't mean to make the little guy upset I was just having a little fun. Maybe I took the joke a little too far. I'll better go talk with him,) Fang thought.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 08-15-2019 at 10:56 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Later Fang knocks on Racoony's door." Hey, Racoony do you have a second I want to talk," Fang said.

" Let me guess you want to poke fun at my appearance some more?" Raccoony yelled.

" It's not that look I was joking you I didn't mean to make you upset. It was just in good fun.

" It wasn't fun for me. You made me very upset Fang. Do you know how it feels to have your appearance mock? constantly being confused for something you're not?" Raccoony said.

" It's tiresome and annoying. It might as well be name calling. It's no the least bit funny," Raccoony said.

" Yeah, I'm sorry for making you upset, and look I know you not any of these creatures I called you. Your species closely resembles that Earth's red pandas correct?." Fang said.

" Your correct Fang. My entire species The Bambiluridaes do bear a striking resemblance to Earth's Red pandas," Raccoony said.

" I want to make it up to you Raccoony for all those times I poke fun at you," Fang said.

" Well, you can start by call me by my actual name," Racoony said.

Fang moans at this. " Oh come on your real name is too damn hard to pronounce. isn't there something else I could call you?" Fang said.

" Well, you can either call me R.V. or Von. Either one will do fine," Von said.

Fang smiles at this." Von, it is then. Now that we're starting fresh with each other. Do you mind opening you door, Von" Fang said.

Von opens his door and Fang sees Von's disfigured hands. Von's hands are heavily scar. They so badly damaged that the bones are showing.

Fang stares at Von's hands in shock." F@#K what's up with your hands Von? I never seen you without gloves on before," Fang said.

Von looks at his hands and then looks at Fang." the reason my hands are so messed up is because of that man The Black Sheep!" Von said.

Fang looks at Von in shocked," **** you came face to face with the Black Sheep and your still alive. Color me impressed Von," Fang said.

Von sighs." It was a long time ago back then he wasn't the Black sheep. He was just a patient of mine. I used to be a well renowned and respected surgeon until he showed up at my doorstep," Von said.

" He was badly injured and on the verge of death. There was a mass amount of blood on his clothing, and he was carrying a bag around. I took a peek in his bag and what I saw disgusted me. Inside his bag was a severed head," Von said.

" What I saw in that bag told me there was something wrong with that man. That I should just let him die, but I didn't. I couldn't go against the Hippocratic Oath. It was my duty as a medical professional to save others, no matter who they were," Von said.

" I operated on the Black Sheep who I knew back then as just patient John doe. His surgery was extensive, and I had to reconstruct his face. For all my hard work fixing him how does, he repay me?" Von said.

" By burning my hands to the point where I can no longer use them, cutting my tail in half, and massacre the entire staff of the hospital I worked at," Von said.

It was a gruesome sight I had to watch this man butcher my colleagues. When I look into his eyes as he was doing these unspeakable acts. I saw no hint of remorse or sorrow in his eyes. Just pure evil! The man was a monster," Von said.

" The horrors I witness him commit made me retired as a surgeon and as a medical professional. I was deeply damaged mentally by what I saw. I thought it was my fault. That if I hadn't saved him then maybe my colleagues would have suffered such a cruel fate at his hands," Von said.

" It was on that day he start calling himself the Black Sheep after he picked up a black party mask that used belong to one of my colleagues. I still have nightmares about that day," Von said.

Fang looks at Von and hugs him," **** dude what you had to go through is so F@#K up. I couldn't even imagine what it's like going through all that," Fang said.

" What I went through back then is something no one should ever have to go through. It was like a nightmare one that I couldn't wake up form. Due to my experience with The Black Sheep. I know just how cruel and sadistic he can be," Von said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 08-16-2019 at 04:44 PM.
    My Forum check it out