Page 218 of 294 FirstFirst ... 118168208214215216217218219220221222228268 ... LastLast
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 4408
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "I'd think the Queen of the Saiyans would want to take the time; if only to make her even more dangerous in a fight." Inanna teased, in response. "Though I can understand ... as much even I can pick up on -- Parsley's quite a bit better at it." Which is why the Oni tended to leave Parsley to it, whenever the opportunity arose.

"Flavor enhancer ?" Inanna then asked, furrowing her brow as she thought about it. "... I'll ... fucking keep that in mind ?"

The way Sarada responded to Letchee and Tundra however, went a long ways toward determining what Inanna was going to do about the pair of them; and finding out that the Arcosian was responsible for Parsley's death cemented it. Finding out that he'd be there in a few months was also fortuitous as it meant she'd at the least be around for it. Though ... "Dead in a way he can't return from ? Are you asking me, or telling me ?" Inanna asked, before giving Sarada a playful nudge. "And what of this Teen ? I don't believe you mentioned him before ?"

"It would be to move them to Tatenen though," Inanna confirmed after asking her question. "The planet's recovering, and it wouldn't be overly difficult to provide housing for them thanks to the Cloche ... er, Stone Elemanti. They could also reside on Hellenia; the new Moon I provided for them. Entirely up to the Council however I don't mean to supersede the Monarchy ..." The Oni said before chuckling. Only to stop short when Sarada informed her that Parsley was on the way.

"I see ... suppose I should get ready then," the golden-eyed woman said. "First though ... I do believe I'd like to have a bit of fun. So play along ... Parsley." Reaching out to lock onto Parsley then, as she flew in to presumably meet Sarada -- since Inanna was, as far anyone else knew: unable to be sensed -- the Oni extended to her the same 'boon' as she shared with Sarada, the Aka Manah. At which point the Saiyan would find herself emotionally linked to Inanna.

"I do believe my Little Love, approaches," the woman then said before standing up to receive her ... Queen.
    Sarada folded her arms over her chest and appeared to pout. Such wasn't possible for the hardened Saiyan warrioress, though. "Hmph! All of Parsley's techs are lame, anyway. Especially that anti-magic and enchanting **** she does now." As long as she had the basics down, she would be fine. Besides, anti-magic wouldn't do her any good against Tundra. She was sure he was a terrible with magic as she was.

The pout turned into a grin. "See? It's fun, isn't it? The best part is that there's never a wrong time to let a **** fly. Well, except when doing this royal **** in public. But other than that, I never hold back!"

Moving the Turrip Saiyans to Tatenen may do them some good. Though, she was certain already that the majority likely wouldn't want to go, it would probably be better that way. There were ten million currently -- likely closer to eleven million -- moving them all to another world would seem too much like an invasion of sorts. Keeping it close to two million at most would be better, in her opinion. Of course, all of this was moot if they didn't want to make the move. It was up to them, in the end. "I'll bring you into the meeting so you can explain to us what Tatenen is and Vaikuntha. Then, we can explain it to the Turripians and let them decide for themselves if they want to go or not. I have a feeling most won't want to, but that might be for the best. Any amount will be good with me, though."

Parsley was getting closer, and Inanna wanted to **** with her. Sarada was always down to screw with her sister, so she grinned and nodded. "You got it. Lemme get into character." She struggled to make her grin go away, but eventually managed to get it to drop and put on a serious, if not curious expression. "Hm, yes. My sister is almost here."

The interview Parsley had to give on the nightly news wasn't as long as she feared, and it went well -- if she could say so herself. It was a major headache, to say the least, however. The only thing she wanted to do was take this armor off, take a hot bath and curl into bed with her wife and kids. They were getting older, and starting to look at her curiously. She was sure they knew what their mother was supposed to look like, and knew that Avoca was also their mother. Seeing her in bed with their aunt likely confused them, but... We really need to get this mess straightened out. Sarada's stealing all of my maternal moments!

She gritted her teeth when she felt the devil nearby. And... "Ishtar?" The Oni had been missing for the better part of two years, it seemed. Sarada said she left because she was bordering on a mental breakdown. That she returned must have meant she was back to her normal, or something resembling normal. Nothing truly ever was completely normal; she herself could attest to that with 100% certainty.

As strange as it was that the Oni would reappear so suddenly, nothing -- nothing -- could have prepared her for what happened next. She was about to begin her descent when, suddenly, she felt something attached itself to her. Not her phsyically, but... there was no real way to describe it, but she could feel what Ishtar was feeling at that moment? !!! Could this be the soul bond Sarada was talking about? But why me? Is it the bodies that are connected?! If so, this was going to be a problem.

Without doubt, Ishtar was going to want to... become reacquainted with Sarada, but such just wasn't possible. Being in her body meant that Parsley was going to be subjected to some strange and awkward moments. Now she knew how Sarada and Avoca felt, except she had no feelings towards the Oni except companionship.

As she neared, she started to realize that Ishtar knew she was coming. The feelings of relief and happiness came in like waves. It made her feel nice, but that wasn't what had her sweat. It was the arousal. The overwhelming amounts of lust and want the Oni was feeling at that exact moment was... well, overwhelming.

What was worse, Parsley was starting to get aroused in return. No! This is not happening!!

Her face felt hot, as did other places when she landed. She wanted to scold the Oni, but the words died on her lips when she beheld her new... appearance. "Ishtar?"

"Hello, sister," Sarada greeted, oddly mimicking her verbiage. "Nice cape."

The cape Sarada wore with her armor was made from one of those pirates she killed some time ago. It was rather tacky, but Sarada didn't have much in the way of style.

She was still at a loss for words. She glanced at Sarada and noticed her smiling at her with that coy, playful smile Parsley was known for. It made her blood boil. "W-what's going on?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    And on appears on her energy radar almost immediately, just within the forest.

A voice, male, calls out.

“A stranger in strange lands, walking amidst my land. Speak, Oni: friend or foe?”
    Inanna stopped short.

... that was quick.

Whoever the male was, she couldn't see but at the very least he got straight to the point. "I can't say. For the moment at least, you've not tried to harm me so I'm not gonna go out of my way to harm you. Fair enough ?"

After a short delay she then said.

"Know what an Oni is at least, so that saves me some time."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Eva comes and helps out, and now that OchaUke has purified and restored the place, getting the prior Kami’s spirits to help is rather easy.

Arthur, Eva, and Meagan lead the construction and within six hours, they have created exactly what Meagan wanted.
    After running a final check on the room from the outside, Meagan opened the door and stepped inside. Like a high security lock, the seals on the room were designed to only allow Guardians to enter. Specifically, each Guardian will be synced up to the room in such a way to make it impossible for anyone else to enter.

The interior of the room was dark at first, then quickly lit up as the Guardian version of a virtual reality system activated.

Using techniques similar to what was used to create the RoSaT, it was designed to conform to the needs of the Guardian using it. Appearing as large or as small as needed to accommodate those within.

However, more importantly, it was designed to allow Each Guardian that possessed a room such as this to communicate with each other virtually, appearing in each of the rooms as if holograms.

The final test would only come after Meagan returned to Chroma and created a room like this in her own Temple.

Turning to Eva and Arthur, Meagan gave them a slight bow, "Thank you both for your help. With the information you have given me I can now create more rooms such as this. I'm sorry to have to run out so quickly. In order to be certain that this works, I need to set up a room on Chroma and connect it to this one. Eva, when I am done, if it works this room will resonate with the one back on my world. When that happens, please enter this room so that I can be sure the two rooms are synced up correctly."

She then, impulsively gave Eva a brief hug, "Thank you for believing in me."
    Last edited by Tami; 10-21-2019 at 08:54 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Inanna stopped short.

... that was quick.

Whoever the male was, she couldn't see but at the very least he got straight to the point. "I can't say. For the moment at least, you've not tried to harm me so I'm not gonna go out of my way to harm you. Fair enough ?"

After a short delay she then said.

"Know what an Oni is at least, so that saves me some time."
    “I know well what your kind are, Dustwalker.”

A form appears out of the forest. Like the female version, the coloring of the male First Race is the same, as is the general look. The major difference is they are brooder in chest and shoulder, and this one at least appears about a foot shorter. He wears a simple grey/brown grey tunic and shirt, his eyes scanning you.

“Names, as I recall. They are important for introductions. My name is Haden, Dustwalker. Who are you and what brings you here, through storm and distance?”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

“I know well what your kind are, Dustwalker.”

A form appears out of the forest. Like the female version, the coloring of the male First Race is the same, as is the general look. The major difference is they are brooder in chest and shoulder, and this one at least appears about a foot shorter. He wears a simple grey/brown grey tunic and shirt, his eyes scanning you.

“Names, as I recall. They are important for introductions. My name is Haden, Dustwalker. Who are you and what brings you here, through storm and distance?”
    "Duskwalker, I definitely like the sound of that," Inanna mused aloud.

Though in seeing him, she realized he was a member of the First Race ... how exciting; the still existed -- or he was the last -- either way. Answers to questions left unanswered for potentially millions of years were but conversation away. Once they moved past pleasantries. "I am Inanna, once Ishtar; the Daughter of Shek'hinah ... and holder of many similarly impressive epithets." The Oni said with a wave, to introduce herself properly. "Dustwalker works just fine however, rolls off the tongue y'know ?" Hearing his name however, caused her to stop before she could say anything else.

"Haden, as in the Haden ? The one who allied himself with Zxu'ro; and my older brother Durga ?" The Oni asked eyes wide. "To answer your previous question; I'd come to simply sate my curiosity and perhaps find more technology and information about your race ... but now ? I mean, I hadn't expected any of you to be alive after the thing with ... uh. You know who. So let's start with that."

"Why are you hiding in a part of the Universe so hard to get to, it nearly killed me ?"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    After running a final check on the room from the outside, Meagan opened the door and stepped inside. Like a high security lock, the seals on the room were designed to only allow Guardians to enter. Specifically, each Guardian will be synced up to the room in such a way to make it impossible for anyone else to enter.

The interior of the room was dark at first, then quickly lit up as the Guardian version of a virtual reality system activated.

Using techniques similar to what was used to create the RoSaT, it was designed to conform to the needs of the Guardian using it. Appearing as large or as small as needed to accommodate those within.

However, more importantly, it was designed to allow Each Guardian that possessed a room such as this to communicate with each other virtually, appearing in each of the rooms as if holograms.

The final test would only come after Meagan returned to Chroma and created a room like this in her own Temple.

Turning to Eva and Arthur, Meagan gave them a slight bow, "Thank you both for your help. With the information you have given me I can now create more rooms such as this. I'm sorry to have to run out so quickly. In order to be certain that this works, I need to set up a room on Chroma and connect it to this one. Eva, when I am done, if it works this room will resonate with the one back on my world. When that happens, please enter this room so that I can be sure the two rooms are synced up correctly."

She then, impulsively gave Eva a brief hug, "Thank you for believing in me."
    Eva hugs her back.

“You’ve done well, dear. Keep it up and stay positive. And bring the baby around when you can.” She says, smiling wide.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

"Duskwalker, I definitely like the sound of that," Inanna mused aloud.

Though in seeing him, she realized he was a member of the First Race ... how exciting; the still existed -- or he was the last -- either way. Answers to questions left unanswered for potentially millions of years were but conversation away. Once they moved past pleasantries. "I am Inanna, once Ishtar; the Daughter of Shek'hinah ... and holder of many similarly impressive epithets." The Oni said with a wave, to introduce herself properly. "Dustwalker works just fine however, rolls off the tongue y'know ?" Hearing his name however, caused her to stop before she could say anything else.

"Haden, as in the Haden ? The one who allied himself with Zxu'ro; and my older brother Durga ?" The Oni asked eyes wide. "To answer your previous question; I'd come to simply sate my curiosity and perhaps find more technology and information about your race ... but now ? I mean, I hadn't expected any of you to be alive after the thing with ... uh. You know who. So let's start with that."

"Why are you hiding in a part of the Universe so hard to get to, it nearly killed me ?"

“Ishtar......yes, Druga spoke of his sister. I am Haden, Palatine of my people, companion to Druga and Zxu’Ro, among others.”

He quirks an eyebrow.

“We are here because we wish to be alone, and because hiding in such a place makes tracking us harder. Though you seem familiar with my kind and our technology. How is this possible, Dustwalker? None but the other Palatines should know where we are.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada folded her arms over her chest and appeared to pout. Such wasn't possible for the hardened Saiyan warrioress, though. "Hmph! All of Parsley's techs are lame, anyway. Especially that anti-magic and enchanting **** she does now." As long as she had the basics down, she would be fine. Besides, anti-magic wouldn't do her any good against Tundra. She was sure he was a terrible with magic as she was.

The pout turned into a grin. "See? It's fun, isn't it? The best part is that there's never a wrong time to let a **** fly. Well, except when doing this royal **** in public. But other than that, I never hold back!"

Moving the Turrip Saiyans to Tatenen may do them some good. Though, she was certain already that the majority likely wouldn't want to go, it would probably be better that way. There were ten million currently -- likely closer to eleven million -- moving them all to another world would seem too much like an invasion of sorts. Keeping it close to two million at most would be better, in her opinion. Of course, all of this was moot if they didn't want to make the move. It was up to them, in the end. "I'll bring you into the meeting so you can explain to us what Tatenen is and Vaikuntha. Then, we can explain it to the Turripians and let them decide for themselves if they want to go or not. I have a feeling most won't want to, but that might be for the best. Any amount will be good with me, though."

Parsley was getting closer, and Inanna wanted to **** with her. Sarada was always down to screw with her sister, so she grinned and nodded. "You got it. Lemme get into character." She struggled to make her grin go away, but eventually managed to get it to drop and put on a serious, if not curious expression. "Hm, yes. My sister is almost here."
    "I look forward to speaking with the Council and explaining why I'm now giant, and purple." Inanna said with a smirk. "Nailed the expression though, so let's have some fun~."

The interview Parsley had to give on the nightly news wasn't as long as she feared, and it went well -- if she could say so herself. It was a major headache, to say the least, however. The only thing she wanted to do was take this armor off, take a hot bath and curl into bed with her wife and kids. They were getting older, and starting to look at her curiously. She was sure they knew what their mother was supposed to look like, and knew that Avoca was also their mother. Seeing her in bed with their aunt likely confused them, but... We really need to get this mess straightened out. Sarada's stealing all of my maternal moments!

She gritted her teeth when she felt the devil nearby. And... "Ishtar?" The Oni had been missing for the better part of two years, it seemed. Sarada said she left because she was bordering on a mental breakdown. That she returned must have meant she was back to her normal, or something resembling normal. Nothing truly ever was completely normal; she herself could attest to that with 100% certainty.

As strange as it was that the Oni would reappear so suddenly, nothing -- nothing -- could have prepared her for what happened next. She was about to begin her descent when, suddenly, she felt something attached itself to her. Not her phsyically, but... there was no real way to describe it, but she could feel what Ishtar was feeling at that moment? !!! Could this be the soul bond Sarada was talking about? But why me? Is it the bodies that are connected?! If so, this was going to be a problem.

Without doubt, Ishtar was going to want to... become reacquainted with Sarada, but such just wasn't possible. Being in her body meant that Parsley was going to be subjected to some strange and awkward moments. Now she knew how Sarada and Avoca felt, except she had no feelings towards the Oni except companionship.

As she neared, she started to realize that Ishtar knew she was coming. The feelings of relief and happiness came in like waves. It made her feel nice, but that wasn't what had her sweat. It was the arousal. The overwhelming amounts of lust and want the Oni was feeling at that exact moment was... well, overwhelming.

What was worse, Parsley was starting to get aroused in return. No! This is not happening!!

Her face felt hot, as did other places when she landed. She wanted to scold the Oni, but the words died on her lips when she beheld her new... appearance. "Ishtar?"

"Hello, sister," Sarada greeted, oddly mimicking her verbiage. "Nice cape."

The cape Sarada wore with her armor was made from one of those pirates she killed some time ago. It was rather tacky, but Sarada didn't have much in the way of style.

She was still at a loss for words. She glanced at Sarada and noticed her smiling at her with that coy, playful smile Parsley was known for. It made her blood boil. "W-what's going on?"
    Playing the part, Inanna cleared the distance between herself and Parsley and lifted her off the ground planting her face firmly between her breasts."I have missed you so much, Little Love." Taking her time with the embrace to fully, properly allow Parsley time to bask in the glow of her emotions; Inanna then set the Saiyan down showing herself off somewhat embarrassed. "I uh ... yes. This is me, to answer your question. It is a long story and one I know will bore you to tears; but suffice to say this is how I now look. Permanently. When I arrived however, I found that you were performing the task of your Queenly station and so I was merely speaking with Parsley to pass the time until you returned. So that I might ... erm ... so I could greet you ... uh, properly." Of course, unbeknownst to Parsley ... that wasn't quite the case. Though there was no denying that seeing Sarada even if it was just her body did heighten the arousal somewhat.

"More importantly though ... how are you ? I have not seen you in so long and ... well." There was no denying the feelings of arousal all but visible in the space between them. "Forgive me. It has been ... quite some time since I have seen you and I am a bit ... well, you know."

Arx Inosaan

“Ishtar......yes, Druga spoke of his sister. I am Haden, Palatine of my people, companion to Druga and Zxu’Ro, among others.”

He quirks an eyebrow.

“We are here because we wish to be alone, and because hiding in such a place makes tracking us harder. Though you seem familiar with my kind and our technology. How is this possible, Dustwalker? None but the other Palatines should know where we are.”
    "People ? So you're not all gone, then ?" Inanna asked, growing more curious by the second.

"I am as familiar as I can be though, considering what little I could find about you." The Oni then proceeded to explain. "To keep a long story short, in dealing with an enemy who was using a considerable amount of your technology; I happened upon a Data Core that contained this place and one other. A research outpost near a place we call the Star Forge. Binary Star System in a uh ... Star Nursery ? Anyway. After checking the first one, and finding ... well, not much. Came here ... hid yourselves pretty well though. Don't think there's many people who could survive that storm."

Inanna gestured at herself, then.

"Anyway ... you said there's more First Race ?"

Arx Inosaan

Eva hugs her back.

“You’ve done well, dear. Keep it up and stay positive. And bring the baby around when you can.” She says, smiling wide.
    "I will. See you soon in the Guardian Network Room." She then hurried to an open area, summoned her portal and hurried inside. Soon after returning to Chroma, she barely stopped long enough to check on her newest Apprentice Crystal who was doing her homework in the library, before rushing to the Garden to speak with Iris.

About seven or eight hours later, including a break for dinner, Meagan finally finished setting up the Chroma GN Room. Once it was ready, she entered in and activated the Sync Process to connect this room with the one on Earth. Once the two rooms were in-sync with each other, she should be able to control the communication process. With over 50 Guardians on the Network, she knew that there had ot be a way to direct the call to one, more, or all as needed.

Back on Earth, Eva should be able to sense the resonance, much like a gentle chime that only she can hear. This would be the signal that Meagan was reaching out to her.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

"People ? So you're not all gone, then ?" Inanna asked, growing more curious by the second.

"I am as familiar as I can be though, considering what little I could find about you." The Oni then proceeded to explain. "To keep a long story short, in dealing with an enemy who was using a considerable amount of your technology; I happened upon a Data Core that contained this place and one other. A research outpost near a place we call the Star Forge. Binary Star System in a uh ... Star Nursery ? Anyway. After checking the first one, and finding ... well, not much. Came here ... hid yourselves pretty well though. Don't think there's many people who could survive that storm."

Inanna gestured at herself, then.

"Anyway ... you said there's more First Race ?"
    “Curious. Both those places should have been destroyed long before others could find them. My orders were subverted, it seems.”

He nods.

“There are some few of us still alive, Dustwalker. Not a large amount, not near as many as before, but a small population.”

His eyes narrow.

“One who has relied on anonymity and secrecy to remain unmolested.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

“Curious. Both those places should have been destroyed long before others could find them. My orders were subverted, it seems.”

He nods.

“There are some few of us still alive, Dustwalker. Not a large amount, not near as many as before, but a small population.”

His eyes narrow.

“One who has relied on anonymity and secrecy to remain unmolested.”
    "Only a few ? Shame." Inanna said with a nod.

"Though it sounds like Auroc, the sneaky one you're talking about. Gonna kill him, you know ... want in ?"

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

"I look forward to speaking with the Council and explaining why I'm now giant, and purple." Inanna said with a smirk. "Nailed the expression though, so let's have some fun~."

Playing the part, Inanna cleared the distance between herself and Parsley and lifted her off the ground planting her face firmly between her breasts."I have missed you so much, Little Love." Taking her time with the embrace to fully, properly allow Parsley time to bask in the glow of her emotions; Inanna then set the Saiyan down showing herself off somewhat embarrassed. "I uh ... yes. This is me, to answer your question. It is a long story and one I know will bore you to tears; but suffice to say this is how I now look. Permanently. When I arrived however, I found that you were performing the task of your Queenly station and so I was merely speaking with Parsley to pass the time until you returned. So that I might ... erm ... so I could greet you ... uh, properly." Of course, unbeknownst to Parsley ... that wasn't quite the case. Though there was no denying that seeing Sarada even if it was just her body did heighten the arousal somewhat.

"More importantly though ... how are you ? I have not seen you in so long and ... well." There was no denying the feelings of arousal all but visible in the space between them. "Forgive me. It has been ... quite some time since I have seen you and I am a bit ... well, you know."
    Parsley was literally lifted off the ground like a small child by the much larger Ishtar. To add to the humiliation derived therefrom, her face was planted directly between her breasts. It was then that she felt the sickening feeling that she was about to die. It wasn't coming from Ishtar, that much was certain. Could it be... Oh gods no... please! If it was Sarada, then this mess had just gotten even more muddled and confusing. Not surprising that she wanted to kill her, but that was her own fault. She should have told her mate who she really was instead of masquerading as Parsley.

Air was getting hard to come by and being smashed by breasts was the last thing she wanted. Mercifully, she was released and placed back on solid ground. Ishtar started babbling -- rather informly, at that -- about how she her appearance had changed permanently, she had missed seeing Sarada, and seeing her in person again had made her overwhelmingly... in the mood. Parsley could feel it.

She swallowed shakily. "Listen, Ishtar - -"

"Inanna," Sarada corrected. "Her true name is Inanna. You should call your lover by her real name, sister." The acid with which she said 'sister' made Parsley's skin crawl. And hearing it in her voice -- honeyed and dripping with veiled venom -- only made her feel even more put off. Is that what I sound like?

Her heart was starting to race. The only thing that could have made this worse was if Avoca returned to see her face buried in another woman's bosom. Luckily, she was in another city at the moment and likely wouldn't be back for another hour.

"Now then," Sarada stood and approached. She put an arm tightly around Parsley's neck. "I trust the interview went well, siste--"

"I don't say sister that much!" she snapped, voice squeaking from embarrassment. "Get off." She threw Sarada's arm from around her. "I don't know what game you two are playing, but it isn't funny." She pointed a stern finger at Sarada. "Instead of playing games, you should have been telling your mate what's been happening. Now you've got her all confused and out of sorts. She thinks I'm you and I'm getting all kinds of uncomfortable things feelings from her."

Sarada simply stood there, smirking at her.

She had to admit; her smug face was extremely punchable from this side.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

"Only a few ? Shame." Inanna said with a nod.

"Though it sounds like Auroc, the sneaky one you're talking about. Gonna kill him, you know ... want in ?"
    “Auroc......ahh, the godling. How passing strange: what business does he have with those places? I was not aware he even knew of their existence. Only my own mind should have......”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

“Auroc......ahh, the godling. How passing strange: what business does he have with those places? I was not aware he even knew of their existence. Only my own mind should have......”
    Inanna blinked. "That's my line."

More pressing however was the fact that Auroc seemed to be in possession of knowledge he shouldn't have. Was making this all a bit confusing really. "No idea, to be honest. Of course it doesn't matter much. The Star Forge was destroyed and all that remains of it, is what I possess. Don't tell me there's another creature out there looking to cause problems though ? There's already ... well at least five that I know of personally. To say nothing of your descendants -- the Threshling. Who are in league with Auroc."

So many headaches to come ...

"In any event, as far as I know; only a handful of people even know of this place -- and I made sure that it wasn't going to get out to anyone it wasn't supposed to. What happened to the others though, Durga, and Zxu'ro." The Oni said, circling back to that tidbit of interest. "We have their journal and have recovered several of the things you hid away ... but don't know much more beyond that."

Arx Inosaan