Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
OOC: I'll assume there's also no augmentations or uh...anything skittering under the surface...

IC:

If only you knew. Though as soon as the thought had risen, trepidation rose unspoken within him.

"Indeed. He has a tendency to leave one project to finish itself before moving on to the next," he said. As he released his grip, his meditation field began to expand over the facility searching its chambers, its structures silently for any sort of resonance. "But it seems the man has an eye for talent."

The head of Capsule Corp had time and again proven himself as brilliant as he was fickle. Until recently, he'd thought his was a solitary operation, but under the repeated duress of flights of fancy, saving the world, and now an offworlder marriage, even he would have to cede control sometimes. So then he had to wonder, exactly how much did she know?

"He's has come quite a ways since returning to the city." A slight nod drift to the man beside him. " I was hoping I could see some of his work on-site."

He paused for a moment. "Karis' condition is...unfortunate, however, he's made strides in biomedical stasis. Advancements, even in halting the condition of the present time."

Gero and Adam. To the touch, her hand was not quite as cold as the machine's. Yet to get the measure of her character, Ochazuke's tone concealed his slight towards a feckless futurist's ambition.
“Of course. Follow me inside. Most of the upper labs are gone, but the Geo-Front labs are all in working order.”

She leads them to a hidden elevator to take them down to the Geo-Front.