Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
"Seriously?" Held said, more to himself than to Zaofan or anyone else.

Everyones a critic...

"I didn't realize we were all in such a hurry." Held replied with a sigh towards his comrades, casually extending his hand outwards as the flashes of crimson and gold ended, their enemies reduced to waste.

A final burst of crimson dissipated as the golden shaft of his spear pierced through the darkness, moving at luminous speed towards the Nevadian, faster than he could throw, perhaps quicker and with more power than he dare try to catch.

"I can't speak for everyone else here, but as far as I'm concerned, we seem to be ahead of schdule..."

The Nevadian shifted to the left, striking the spear downward with a ki enhanced chop, causing the weapon to flip head over heels, careening into the air above him several meters.

"Well, let's get a move on, Zao." Held said with a nod, extending his hand outwards and diagonally above his head, catching the spear as it careened downwards.
"The station is about to explode, you idiot," Sarada responded. She shook her head. "Now, stop shining your shaft and let's go."

Quote Originally Posted by Sion Reaver View Post
"Hey you two. Do you need some healing done or..?" She let it hang, mostly because as grievous as the wounds looked no one was immediate dying far as she could see.

Karine probably be flustered if she was the one offering to heal, knowing them. She still didn't quite get the young woman's shyness with a clear mate.
"Nah, I'll be alright. Neva already healed me before I left for the docks," Sarada answered. The best part about that and having such an easy time with those golems was now she could stay Super Saiyan for the entire trip back to Earth. Gradually, her body was getting more and more used to this kind of power.

"Ishtar seems to be healing herself," somehow, "so I guess you can take a load off."