Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
Zerx gets a major headache and holds his head." Shut the hell up, and get out of my head. I can't stand this sentimental bullshit. You, mortals, are all the same," Zerx said.

"You, mortals, make a big fuss about morals and protecting the innocent. Deep down, all you mortals just want to kill each other. Bloodshed and violence is in you mortals nature. I witness you mortals go to war over the pettiest," Zerx said.

" All it takes is one push to make you mortals break your moral compasses. I had a lot of fun breaking Araxat's mortal compass, and getting her to feel nothing but hate!" Zerx said as she shapeshifts into former decease Toadian Queen Yaztoh

" Poor Araxat ten years ago, you thought Yaztoh had tormented you. When, in fact, it was me along. I got you to start this war all just for the hell of it. I just want to see fireworks and as much bloodshed as possible," Zerx said.

Zerx points at Killrog." Ah, Killrog, I had a hand in your creation. I convinced that false Guardian here Zykona. To genetically modified a Replita egg with various DNA from creatures from other planets," Zerx said.

" Oh, about Zykona. It was fun tricking her 2,000 years ago into thinking she was the current Guardian of this planet. After the destruction of her homeworld Konats, I took advantage of her vulnerability. In her state of mind, it was so easy to get her to think she was the Guardian of this planet," Zerx said.

Praxat uses her X-ray vision on Zerx and discovers that he doesn't have a heart. Instead, he has what looks like a red gemstone.

( I will not give into you Zerx, and neither will my friends. What you did to Praxat's grandmother Araxat is downright horrible. You are a downright despicable creature with absolutely no remorse!) Althena said telepathically
Moving in closer to Praxat, her body tense with suppressed emotions, "Any," as Cyanna lands next her, speaking softly, "Any ideas on how to deal with him? He's a troublemaker and a danger to anyone he comes in contact with."