Page 107 of 294 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 4408

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "Who gives a **** on what the dude can do?" Charco grumbled from his seat, "************ can also get his ass beat, which is what we're fixing to do."

Although necessary considering the message he had sent all of his contacts, the boy regretted destroying his communicator at the moment. He could have distracted himself with his music, but now the only sounds he had were people trying to formulate plans with technical garbage speak.

"Hey, guys!" He suddenly said, his voice mockingly cheerful and dripping with sarcasm, "Did you know that Jagam can shift his vital organs?" The aural facade dropped and he resumed his previous tone, "He can't anymore because he's fucking dead. Which is what might happen to us if we focus on useless bullshit."
    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "An what would you rather talk about?" Dash took a breath to make sure she didn't catch his anger, "Look, this ship is big enough. Plenty of places to get some quiet time, o if you want to talk bout somethin else, we are all ears. In a manner fo speakin."
    "Oh, Sasheem doesn't know about that, apprentice..." The Majin claimed, phasing up from beneath the floor panels and leaning over Dash's seat and looking over the control panels the ship had to offer. "Diplodorkus there said the most sensible thing he's heard all day."

"An what would you rather talk about?" Dash took a breath to make sure she didn't catch his anger, "Look, this ship is big enough. Plenty of places to get some quiet time, o if you want to talk bout somethin else, we are all ears. In a manner fo speakin."
    "I'm sorry, I'm having a bit of a thing going on," He explained, although it was difficult to tell how sincere his apology was, "I'm not used to not having my music drown everything out, and while I'm all for discussing game plans, I don't wanna hear this back and forth on something that's not that big of a deal in the long run."

"Look, Jinzi is really smart, both ours and this other guy. Even if we did focus on the fact this Jinzi he could absorb energy, we're ignoring aaaallllll the other things the dude probably has in store for us now."

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Oh, Sasheem doesn't know about that, apprentice..." The Majin claimed, phasing up from beneath the floor panels and leaning over Dash's seat and looking over the control panels the ship had to offer. "Diplodorkus there said the most sensible thing he's heard all day."
    "Rather a dork than someone who lived in a toilet for how long was it?"

It seems like forever since she heard Sasheem call her Apprentice. Dash looked up at the Majin with a slight smile which dropped quickly, "Yeah, ah think we all know this could turn into a suicide mission."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

" Well Jinzi's plan for what Doctor has in store for us. Is just to smash through whatever he has with extreme prejudice. I know this could turn into a suicide mission, but I want to prevent that. I want to make sure that we all come back from this mission alive!" Praxat said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 08-26-2019 at 06:38 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Parsley cradled her head in her hands. She had very little tolerance for stupidity, and her limit had been breached far too many times to count. It was only because there were far more important things to concern herself with that she hadn't snapped and killed someone. Also, she was sure no one would actually approve of that.

At least not out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " Well Jinzi's plan for what Doctor has in store for us . Is just to smash through whatever he has with extreme prejudice," Praxat said.
    "For the second time, what is your plan?" she asked. "The sure fire plan you said you had mere minutes ago, what is it? Because surely you didn't devise a plan without any actual intel."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

" Well Jinzi's plan for what Doctor has in store for us . Is just to smash through whatever he has with extreme prejudice," Praxat said.
    "His plan is to have no plan. Ah suppose just lettin go an trustin in fate or luck or whatever ain't so easy." Dash shrugged, her hands flipping in a resigned motion, "Ah doubt we have much choice. we have no idea what the Doctor has in store an way to prepare for it anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "Rather a dork than someone who lived in a toilet for how long was it?"
    A vein popped on Sasheem's forehead as the Majin stetched over to Charco, smiling angrily as he noted. "Wow, that sure is a weird eay to say, 'Thanks for the compliment, Sasheem!'" He shook his head. "No respect from kids these days. Luckily for you, Sasheem's gonna let it slide since you're going through puberty or whatever..."

Satisfied with his smug display, he snapped back towards Dash.

It seems like forever since she heard Sasheem call her Apprentice. Dash looked up at the Majin with a slight smile which dropped quickly, "Yeah, ah think we all know this could turn into a suicide mission."
    "Kiiiiinda, what Sasheem's hoping. Majin are extremely hard to kill. The rest of you....eh. As long as we win, right?" He grinned snidely.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Parsley cradled her head in her hands. She had very little tolerance for stupidity, and her limit had been breached far too many times to count. It was only because there were far more important things to concern herself with that she hadn't snapped and killed someone. Also, she was sure no one would actually approve of that.

At least not out loud.

"For the second time, what is your plan?" she asked. "The sure fire plan you said you had mere minutes ago, what is it? Because surely you didn't devise a plan without any actual intel."
    "Oh yeah, Praxat, you did say you had somethin up your sleeve."

" My body uses solar energy to regulate my body heat. So my body coverts the solar energy it stores into thermal energy. Yes, there is a limit to the amount of solar energy my body can absorb, and it doesn't absorb more then it can store," Praxat said.

"Parsley for my plan to work I need to know all there is about Adam. So it's time I start asking questions," Praxat said.

" Jinzi I need you to tell me all you know about Adam. How exactly does the Adam nanites' absorption ability work? Is there a weakness that can be exploited in the nanites?" Praxat said.

" Is it possible for the nanites to be controlled by an outside source? Is it possible to block the nanites from absorbing energy? Is it possible to remove the nanite matrix?" Praxat said.

OOC for Tami and Cleric.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

A vein popped on Sasheem's forehead as the Majin stetched over to Charco, smiling angrily as he noted. "Wow, that sure is a weird eay to say, 'Thanks for the compliment, Sasheem!'" He shook his head. "No respect from kids these days. Luckily for you, Sasheem's gonna let it slide since you're going through puberty or whatever..."

Satisfied with his smug display, he snapped back towards Dash.

"Kiiiiinda, what Sasheem's hoping. Majin are extremely hard to kill. The rest of you....eh. As long as we win, right?" He grinned snidely.
    "In that case, can you promise to do me one small favor? If we don't make it back, can you stop by Chroma an let Meagan know what happen? Oh, and Eva back on Earth as well. Though then again, if the Doctor survives, the whole Universe might be destroyed."

"In that case, can you promise to do me one small favor? If we don't make it back, can you stop by Chroma an let Meagan know what happen? Oh, and Eva back on Earth as well. Though then again, if the Doctor survives, the whole Universe might be destroyed."
    "Uh..." Sasheem thought for a moment, not expecting this response. "Sure, why not," he shrugged eventually. "Never really been to Chroma, myself."

Never really attacked it either, so there were new opportunities aplenty.

"Uh..." Sasheem thought for a moment, not expecting this response. "Sure, why not," he shrugged eventually. "Never really been to Chroma, myself."

Never really attacked it either, so there were new opportunities aplenty.
    "An don't get all crazy over there. Ah figger Meagan will be pretty upset enough as it is, if you get my meaning."

"Oh yeah, Praxat, you did say you had somethin up your sleeve."

"My first plan was to just overload the nanites with energy. However, I realize that plan wouldn't be easy if impossible to execute. So the plan I'm currently thinking of is a way to bypass the nanites' absorption ability. A way to actually cancel out the nanites' absorption ability," Praxat said.

" I know trying to overload the nanites isn't the best method. Trying to get them to overuse the energy they store or under loading them might not work either?" Praxat said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 08-26-2019 at 07:46 PM.
    My Forum check it out

He groaned to himself as the conversation once more pivoted back to a metaphorical plan that would probably prove of little importance once the Doctor did something like... make an army of clones of himself, turn into a slime man, bring out some kaiju, or just whatever.

"I'm done with this..."

Deciding to take Dash's advice, Charco got up from his seat to move further away from the rest of the group. As much as he hated the quiet, he hated listening to this more.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

"My first plan was to just overload the nanites with energy. However, I realize that plan wouldn't be easy if impossible to execute. So the plan I'm currently thinking of is a way to bypass the nanites' absorption ability. A way to actually cancel out the nanites' absorption ability," Praxat said.

" I know trying to overload the nanites isn't the best method. Trying to get them to overuse the energy they store or under loading them might not work either?" Praxat said.
    Parsley sighed heavily. "And what will you do when the Doctor throws something at you that causes your plans to fall apart at the seams almost immediately? Because that will happen, I promise you. It happens every time."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!