Page 110 of 294 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 4408

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Turning to look at him, she nodded silently, then returned to the controls, making adjustments as best she could. She had been able to grasp the methodology of using the controls well enough, but she knew they had their limits. Still, she tried to extend them as far as they could reach. Her eyes darting over the outputs and data coming from the system.
    Time rewind Retcon ( Kai style )

OT: For Tami.

Praxat double and triple checks her results of the thorough analyzation of the GP Coldlight. " Yeah, this is one impressive spacecraft. " Praxat said Praxat using her infrasound to listen to the sound the engine of the spacecraft makes." I know that you Dash and none of you still here besides Althena can hear these sounds, but the engine of this ship is singing a beautiful melody," Praxat said.

" One of the keys to a good engine is how it sounds, and this one is outstanding. I promise that if the ship needs it. I will do maintenance on it. I will not allow this ship's engine to lose that wonderful melody," Praxat said.

Praxat takes out a document from her Jobox and opens it up to a double-wide blank sheet of paper. Then she takes out a pen from her Jobox, and within a split second draws extremely detail schematics of the GP Coldlight base on her thorough analyzation of the ship. She draws so fast that her drawing seems frantic yet she's able to draw in extreme detail .

Praxat looks at the layout of the GP Coldlight she drew based on her analyzation of the GP Coldlight." Hmm, base on my analyzation this layout I drew should be identical to the actual layout of this fine spacecraft, but just to make sure. Dash can you pull up and show me every room on this ship? I want to know their exact positions from each other," Praxat said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 08-28-2019 at 06:47 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Time rewind Retcon ( Kai style )

OT: For Tami.

Praxat double and triple checks her results of the thorough analyzation of the GP Coldlight. " Yeah, this is one impressive spacecraft. " Praxat said Praxat using her infrasound to listen to the sound the engine of the spacecraft makes." I know that you Dash and none of you still here besides Althena can hear these sounds, but the engine of this ship is singing a beautiful melody," Praxat said.

" One of the keys to a good engine is how it sounds, and this one is outstanding. I promise that if the ship needs it. I will do maintenance on it. I will not allow this ship's engine to lose that wonderful melody," Praxat said.

Praxat takes out a document from her Jobox and opens it up to a double-wide blank sheet of paper. Then she takes out a pen from her Jobox, and within a split second draws extremely detail schematics of the GP Coldlight base on her thorough analyzation of the ship. She draws so fast that her drawing seems frantic yet she's able to draw in extreme detail .

Praxat looks at the schematics of the GP Coldlight she drew based on her analyzation of the GP Coldlight." Hmm, base on my analyzation these schematics I drew should be identical to the actual schematics of this fine spacecraft, but just to make sure. Dash can you pull up and show me every room on this ship? I want to know their exact positions from each other," Praxat said.
    Hearing Praxat's voice come up from behind her, Dash turns and looks up. "Sure." she then fingers some controls and manages to pull up an image of the layout of the ship, including every room and facility within. "Ah might be able to send this to a computer in one o the rooms. If you need more space to work with it."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Hearing Praxat's voice come up from behind her, Dash turns and looks up. "Sure." she then fingers some controls and manages to pull up an image of the layout of the ship, including every room and facility within. "Ah might be able to send this to a computer in one o the rooms. If you need more space to work with it."

" Yeah that would be great if you can do that please Dash," Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Then:

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "Yes," was all she said before retreating to the hall.
    When Parsley darted into the hall, Ishtar followed with a shrug. "My comments would have been better served being heard by everyone in attendance, but this will have to do." She muttered, either unaware or uncaring of the effects of her pointed ... commentary.

"In any event. My issue concerns my alternate ... she has no stake in this matter. Was merely curious. It is why she sent a simulacrum and did not herself, appear." After a pause, she then said quickly. "Of bigger concern is Marduk. I do not know his aim, and he has a ... grudge to settle. He warded the Dreadnaught Hearts with magic as well, meaning he is not simply the brute one might hope him to be."

Now:

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    “It’s hiding in there somewhere, but that Nebula is vast. I hope one of you two can take us in the right direction.”

Ochazuke, Nail’s Artifact is pulsing.
    While she might have hoped to have a moment to breathe and think after all she had learned, and said so that she might steady herself for the confrontation to come; their benefactor as always had impeccable timing. So instead, compelled to return to the bridge by Jinzi's comments ... the Oni forced herself to do as she always had: press on.

After all. Everything going as it should, there would be time enough to breakdown, later.

Yet when her golden-eyes set themselves upon the Nebula before them, the Oni could not help but offer a single -- if strained -- chuckle. It was a rather ... potetic choice, after all. "How fitting that the Doctor would sequester himself here, to ... work," she gestured, "in the death bed and birthing place of stars."

Knowing well why she was standing there however, Ishtar swiftly set about doing what she could. Mindful that Ochazuke possessed the means to ensure they struck true.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Using the subtle sense, Ochazuke poured his efforts into tracing the source connection. Where his Meditation Field ran outside of the Coldlight, a pronounced point of ki was slowly projected over its surface, pulsing in time with the shadow held in his hand. Moving in sync with Nail's Artifact, its tactile information now rendered itself for their pilots to see as a crude navigation star, align some distance from the bridge canopy. Leading the way, it shone toward the enemy deep within that nebula cluster.
    "As intelligent as he was ... as well as he purported to know me, the Doctor was sloppy when he chose this place." Ishtar commented from over the man's shoulder.

"The stars have a particular ... taste to them. The materials raw, and otherwise fresh." Stepping beside him, the golden-eyed Oni pointed to a span of newborn star matter and exhaled slowly to settle her nerves.

"When you are as old as I am ... have seen as much. You will find that the 'taste' Time imbues, is ... bitter; and it is wont to linger when all else has been reduced to dust and echoes." The Oni fell silent then for awhile, but her pointed finger never faltered and its meaning was clear.

There. Search there.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " Yeah that would be great if you can do that please Dash," Praxat said.
    Dash sent the image of the ship's interior to the room Praxat had been using for her research. She then went back to working with the controls of the scanners.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Something ripples across the Nebula as Ochazuke and Ishtar guide the Coldlight in. False paths, deep illusions laid within the Nebula fell aside under their guidance, whirling asteroids avoided as the Coldlight sails gently through the birth and death place of stars. For two hours they are guided through the place, around dangers and traps and illusions, steadily heading closer.

Nail’s Artifact leads true, and with Ishtar’s taste for the oldest place there, they exit into a darker section of the Nebula. Scanners alert and throw up an image of hundreds of asteroids in an upside down U formation, with massive machine factories being tagged in the scanners, identified as unknown and ancient.

The middle section of the U is one asteroid in particular, more a small moon, the rest tethered to it through some means. It is on that larger asteroid that the biggest of these factories lay, and Nail’s Artifact points directly at it.

“We’re here.”

Alerts ring out as ancient ships of unknown design start moving away from the asteroids, heading towards them. Some are only half compete, some full, but all are silent as they move to intercept. Ancient weapons power up and stationary weapons platforms also start powering on behind on the asteroids.

“Evasive maneuvers, Held, let’s show them what we can do! Weapons station get ready and fire at those ships!” Jinzi says as the Coldlight lurches forward towards the enemy ships, a hound eager for the hunt.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Astonishing Member

Something ripples across the Nebula as Ochazuke and Ishtar guide the Coldlight in. False paths, deep illusions laid within the Nebula fell aside under their guidance, whirling asteroids avoided as the Coldlight sails gently through the birth and death place of stars. For two hours they are guided through the place, around dangers and traps and illusions, steadily heading closer.

Nail’s Artifact leads true, and with Ishtar’s taste for the oldest place there, they exit into a darker section of the Nebula. Scanners alert and throw up an image of hundreds of asteroids in an upside down U formation, with massive machine factories being tagged in the scanners, identified as unknown and ancient.

The middle section of the U is one asteroid in particular, more a small moon, the rest tethered to it through some means. It is on that larger asteroid that the biggest of these factories lay, and Nail’s Artifact points directly at it.

“We’re here.”

Alerts ring out as ancient ships of unknown design start moving away from the asteroids, heading towards them. Some are only half compete, some full, but all are silent as they move to intercept. Ancient weapons power up and stationary weapons platforms also start powering on behind on the asteroids.

“Evasive maneuvers, Held, let’s show them what we can do! Weapons station get ready and fire at those ships!” Jinzi says as the Coldlight lurches forward towards the enemy ships, a hound eager for the hunt.

"Good Grief, so much for getting to enjoy the scenery..."

What the hell kind of ships are those? Half of them look like relics, the other half look like they're falling apart or half finished.

"Evasive maneuvers, roger." Held replied, the captains orders jarring him from his contemplation, as he quickly began to make adjustments from his control panel.

Dash sent the image of the ship's interior to the room Praxat had been using for her research. She then went back to working with the controls of the scanners.

Praxat heads towards the room. Once inside she looks at the image Dash sent to the room and corrects any mistake she made in her layout of the ship." Jinzi what's us to be unpredictable huh, then I will be unpredictable. Time for mad tinkering," Praxat said.

Praxat then marks several facilities with her pen in her layout . Then she begins her unpredictable mad tinkering. The first thing she does is turn off her Jobox and take out one of its energy stabilizers.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 08-28-2019 at 06:48 PM.
    My Forum check it out

“We’re here.”

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    "Good Grief, so much for getting to enjoy the scenery..."

What the hell kind of ships are those? Half of them look like relics, the other half look like they're falling apart or half finished.

"Evasive maneuvers, roger." Held replied, the captains orders jarring him from his contemplation, as he quickly began to make adjustments from his control panel.
    Sasheem paced back and forth around the flight deck, looking over Held and Jinzi's shoulders. At the sight of vast trail of ancient enemy ships, his red eyes lit with excitement. "You two Jabroni know what your doing, right?" Sasheem inquired towards the two pilots. "Y'know if you really need someone to man the guns..." the Majin grinned smugly, pining his thumb at himself.

While doing her mad tinkering. Praxat uses her analyzation tools. To check if anything on the ship including the weapons needs maintenance. One of the things Praxat does is a modified energy stabilizer which took from her Jobox into an energy amplifier.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 08-28-2019 at 06:21 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Sasheem paced back and forth around the flight deck, looking over Held and Jinzi's shoulders. At the sight of vast trail of ancient enemy ships, his red eyes lit with excitement. "You two Jabroni know what your doing, right?" Sasheem inquired towards the two pilots. "Y'know if you really need someone to man the guns..." the Majin grinned smugly, pining his thumb at himself.
    "Well, I didn't anticipate having to out fly a fleet...." Held replied, deftly maneuvering the yoke of the ship, "But I'm not too worried...Yet."

Still....these ships look ancient, but that actually worries me more than it should. I don't think The Doctor would trust his life to some wrecks.

"But, I'll tell you what. If I feel I'm in over my head, I might give you the chance to back up that claim to be number one." He added, "Until then, feel free to shoot these birds down."

Retired Overlord

"Eh....shoot? Fire the guns? FIRE THE GUNS!" Erosa leaps up from beign half asleep and immediately slams her head against the fire button on the control panel.

Praxat constantly uses her analyzation tools. To check if anything on the ship needs maintenance, but does not actually do any maintenance.
    My Forum check it out

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Then:

When Parsley darted into the hall, Ishtar followed with a shrug. "My comments would have been better served being heard by everyone in attendance, but this will have to do." She muttered, either unaware or uncaring of the effects of her pointed ... commentary.

"In any event. My issue concerns my alternate ... she has no stake in this matter. Was merely curious. It is why she sent a simulacrum and did not herself, appear." After a pause, she then said quickly. "Of bigger concern is Marduk. I do not know his aim, and he has a ... grudge to settle. He warded the Dreadnaught Hearts with magic as well, meaning he is not simply the brute one might hope him to be."
    Parsley considered what Ishtar had to say silently. The subjects in question, her alternate and her kin, were ones she knew intimately, far better than Parsley did. When the offering was finished, she swept a hand through her hair. "So, do you believe we will actually your alternate in the flesh?" If a person had nothing to gain outside of sating their curiosity, then a simulated battle may not have been enough. Far be it for her to make an opinion on that matter, though. Her Saiyan blood hungered for battle -- even if she picked her battles better than most Saiyans -- making her view on the matter biased.

Marduk, on the other hand, was far more pressing indeed. He was the one who warded the mechanical heart powering the abominations, making his magical prowess substantial. That he apparently harbored a grudge against Ishtar was concerning. Two stones against one bird, potentially. "I suspect my anti-magic will be of help in the battle against him." That she knew nothing about him wasn't encouraging, but that was part of the fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    "I was hoping I'd get to stay on the ship and have a few Magiritas while you save the universe." Held replied with a laugh, "So I'd leave the finer details to you lot."

He shrugged, his smile fading.

"Of course, I don't know how this day is going to play out, so I suppose I'll have to stay sober...designated driver and all that."

That, and this is a all-hands on deck kind of day. Jinzi was always prepared and through on a good day...This is an insane version of him that thinks we stand between him and his idea of 'saving' the universe or whatever.
    Sarada grinned briefly. "I wouldn't give up on that margarita if I were you. When we win, drinks are on me!"

“We’re here.”

Her grin faded faster than those ships emerged from The Doctor's hideout. "Looks like the welcoming party is here." As the ship lurched forward and blazed its own ordnance to oppose the oncoming resistance, Sarada braced herself and slunk out of the Bridge to find a seat to stow away in. The next few minutes were about to get bumpy.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Eh....shoot? Fire the guns? FIRE THE GUNS!" Erosa leaps up from beign half asleep and immediately slams her head against the fire button on the control panel.
    "You might wanna make sure your aiming those things before you hit the trigger." Dash smiled slightly at Erosa's enthusiasm, then went back to the scanners. As she did, she ran though her midn every technique, skill, and combat trick she has ever used, mentally preparing for the possibility of a face to face combat.