Page 12 of 294 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    “It is the timeline the Doctor is originally from.” He says.

“Where the nexus is located is....barren. You have seen a dead world once, Ochazuke. Terra. What you will see here...is different. No danger, not that I have seen. But it is still a grim spectacle. One few have ever known.”

The doors open once more.

Surprisingly, Wilhelm steps forward.

“I’ll...go.....”

He smiles a bit sadly.

“I think...I know what Zurvan...means. The burden...of what awaits is......does not sit easily. I can do...this alone if it will...spare everyone.”

Praxat comes out of her room and shows Zurvan , Wilhelm, Ochazuke and the others a blueprint she made, " Okay I'm going to create this compass to place the ATE in which is currently in Ochazuke's possession. on the Alternate Namek in that other timeline we came back form . The Elder of that planet, Elder Nail call that Black Sphere The ATE which Ochazuke is holding a temporal detection device. He said it would help us point the way to the Doctor's location , and said it can not be fool or misdirected," Praxat said.

Praxat points at The Quantum Ambient Toxin Collector device on her chest, " From my understanding that device which Ochazuke is holding and the device on my chest have one thing in common. They both work on the principle of Quantum Mechanics!" Praxat said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 05-21-2019 at 11:06 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

“Where the nexus is located is....barren. You have seen a dead world once, Ochazuke. Terra. What you will see here...is different. No danger, not that I have seen. But it is still a grim spectacle. One few have ever known.”

“I’ll...go.....”

He smiles a bit sadly.

“I think...I know what Zurvan...means. The burden...of what awaits is......does not sit easily. I can do...this alone if it will...spare everyone.”
    The penultimate timeline being the origin of the Doctor was surprising, but an opportunity that couldn't be passed up. There may have been something they could use against him. It was worth enduring whatever grim setting awaited her.

"I'm going, as well," she stated to both Zurvan and Wilhelm. "There may be something there we can use against him."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

" I'm going too I need parts for the compass I plan to create to put the ATE in, and I might as well scavenge for parts in the Doctor's original timeline!" Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

“I’ll...go.....”

He smiles a bit sadly.

"I'll join in, old timer," Sasheem yawned. "An old, wrecked Earth's sure to be better than boring ol' Namek," the Majin added, with a glare at Ochazuke. The one entertaining thing on thw whole planet and he had to put an end to it prematurely. Ah well...if hes lucly maybe this alternate Earth will he the grounds for a round two. "Especially if the place got as hilariously screwed up as Terra," he added, patting Wilhelm on the shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Nothing comes without sacrifice; those who walked the martial path knew that with a particular intimacy. Yet no matter what strides made, crossing one plateau made one all too aware of the limitations, the myriad frailties inherent to humanity seemed to pronounce themselves time and again.

Among their present company, certainly, for power did not come for them as a matter of course, or some latent epiphany to consider. Even before it could be written, men saw in slavering jaws and spread wings a simultaneous fear and envy, loathing at the set distance between humanity and the inherent plateau of the wild. So aware of these of weakness, there would be no telling what the fear of vulnerability would drive one to exchange for power.

"Power, technique, even form, without the quality of character to express it, it is all mere imitation." Standing beside the young man, he looked down upon the old, fraying image upon the desktop. "Yet it is the hope that through the body and mind one might cultivate the spirit."

But the price for understanding is thorough examination. That is possible only through constant vigilance. To gain a measure of power is a much more tangible matter, and to some it is only the end result that matters.

"You already know well what it means to fight for your soul," Ochazuke said, "Standing before Simon Battersea, exposed to the fullness of his living death, you made both him and the demon Banefire retreat. Not your master. And certainly not this parasite."

Even faced with this trial within, even haven spoken to his fear, as ever the boy's stubborn willfulness stood firm. So that's what this is about. You wanted to rebuild. Despite this grim matter, he'd begun to understand his fear. If that is the matter you wished to stake your very life upon...

"That is something that cannot be snuffed out. To find your way, that alone is something worth fighting for." Ochazuke rest a firm, heavy hand upon his shoulder. "The difference between then and now is that Penhuoqi stood alone."
    "Yeah..."

Ochazuke was right. The Dino School had left Penhuoqi to fend for herself, to sink or swim in order to change their hearts. Such a burden was not his to endure for he had the others, even when he felt otherwise.

"...yeah, you're right."

This wasn't his struggle to take on alone, not anymore. It felt weird, exposing, but most importantly, it gave him hope. Hope that he could surpass the dark past he had been left to blindly paw at and succeed in achieving Penhuoqi's last wish that those of her kind would not have to be left to the shadows of history.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    The energies, thinned, frayed and reconstituted into an ensnarement continued to fall over the two; and yet as soon as Ochazuke revealed the Artifact, just a swiftly he had reconcealed it and clasped his right hand over the left. "Cheh."

His left palm twist towards the boy slowly, the small, weighted motion seemed to press forcefully against something. A faint distortion, a silent flicker like the space between a blink fell over Charco as if a sudden screen of haze fell upon him before just as soon casting itself away. Yet despite the overt energies Saifa Kensaku clasped and redirected, the air of the Namekian village remained quite still.

Any deeper matter outside of their conversation was concealed, and with that Ochazuke released Charco and Erosa.

"It's time we came home." His tone was final.
    Rex's assessment of Ochazuke was right, yet his priorities had been not been. Instead of the infant, it should have been he who Rex disposed of on this planet.

Unlike the village, whose tranquil scenery (save for the effects of Erosa and Rex's scuffle) was left unblemished, Charco's body doubled over from the Saifa Kensaku although only Ochazuke of those on the outside would understand what had just occurred. The metaphorical rug had been pulled out from beneath the dinosaur's spirit as Charco's consciousness woke from the disturbance, no doubt the aim of the martial ascetic. No longer fully in control, the others could see the growth of scale patterns covering Charco's body that were once hidden through Rex's deception.

"YOu... wiLL ReGret! this..."

The struggle in the shadows had been dragged out into the light and no longer would the spirit try to coax the boy's assistance. Oh no, Ochazuke's actions had proven that such "polite" ways would not work this time.

"You will FEAR the STRONGEST!!"

Rex would prevail as he always did: through overwhelming power.

With that, the dinosaur's presence vanished, leaving the boy in a weakened state.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " I'm going too I need parts for the compass I plan to create to put the ATE in, and I might as well scavenge for parts in the Doctor's original timeline!" Praxat said.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "I'll join in, old timer," Sasheem yawned. "An old, wrecked Earth's sure to be better than boring ol' Namek," the Majin added, with a glare at Ochazuke. The one entertaining thing on thw whole planet and he had to put an end to it prematurely. Ah well...if hes lucly maybe this alternate Earth will he the grounds for a round two. "Especially if the place got as hilariously screwed up as Terra," he added, patting Wilhelm on the shoulders.
    Parsley sighed heavily when she heard that not only Praxat, but also Sasheem were going to be accompanying her. Surely, this meant that what should have been a fairly straightforward assignment was now going to be an aggravating mess. "We have no time to waste on foolishness," she told the both of them. "Get in and get out. This shouldn't take any more than a few minutes at most."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

" Charco before Cyanna left she asks me to watch over you. She's worried about you." Praxat said. Praxat walks towards the portal ," Hmmm it should be easy gathering parts for the compass I plan to create to put the ATE in on the Doctor's Earth, and a few minutes or less is all I need to gather parts." Praxat said.

Praxat checks the equations on her blue print ," Since we're going to the Doctor's earth there's bound to be a Capsule Corp there, and If there's time I can possibly gather data from there, and possibly gather extra material to perhaps building something we can use against the Doctor. If there's anything we can use against the Doctor on his Earth it will be at his Earth's Capsule Corp!" Praxat said.

Praxat examines the blueprint in her hands ," Once I finish making the compass I will place the ATE in it by using molecular miniaturization process , and when the ship arrives I will install it into the ship. To be use as a navigation system," Praxat said.

The blueprint that Praxat has in her hands is so complex that only a genius with background in mechanical engineering can understand it. One of the complex equations on the blue print is a formula for molecular miniaturization. Praxat then puts the blueprint in her Jobox and walks into the portal.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 05-23-2019 at 10:22 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Parsley sighed heavily when she heard that not only Praxat, but also Sasheem were going to be accompanying her. Surely, this meant that what should have been a fairly straightforward assignment was now going to be an aggravating mess. "We have no time to waste on foolishness," she told the both of them. "Get in and get out. This shouldn't take any more than a few minutes at most."
    The Majin stomped up the, Saiyan, getting in her face and grimacing. "Oh yeah? Who you callin' a time waster, Saiyan? Sasheem's saved this stupid rock more times then you and still he gets no respect...Name one time Sasheem's compromised a mission, huh?!" He asked with a smirk.

"Ya can't. Much as you loathe to admit it, Sasheem's the mvp among you losers, the biggest, baddest, bastard around and the PEOPLE'S Destroyer," the Majin bragged, pointing towards himself with a thumb. "Can't get anywhere without him. Shame the same can't be said for you..."

Meanwhile Althena is in Eva's Library reading a book on the history of Earth and it's cultures," Wow I'm learning a lot about the Earth and it's cultures from reading this book," Althena said. After reading the book Althena puts it back takes out a note pad " hmm I think I should write something about my people's history for Eva's Library," Althena said. Althena then writes on the note , Thirty thousand years ago my people's home planet Qacriea was invaded by a demonic army .

Both my people and the Replitas fought back against this demonic army to protect our Qacriea . My and my descendent Qaztoh's ancestor Doralie Orpheus who was the Toadian Queen at the time. Lead the Toadians in battle and kept the Kingdom from fallen during a time of crisis. This was a long and bloody war , but in the end with the help of seven holy knights the Demonic army was defeated and their leader a being name Zerxes and his generals were sealed away.

These brave warriors consisted of a one a Toadian , two a Yardrat , Three a Giant , four a Konatsian , five a Namekian , six a Tuffle ,and seven a human. They were know as the Seven Deadly Vices, Lust, Gluttony , Greed, Sloth, Wrath , Envy and Pride. Althena finishes up writing this important milestone in Toadian history in great detail. the last part she writes is that the seal that contains Zerxes and his generals can only be broking by the blood of a descendent of a Konatsian .

Althena looks at wrote she wrote ," There I have written a very important chapter in my people's history for Eva's Library," Althena said.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " Charco before Cyanna left she asks me to watch over you. She's worried about you." Praxat said.
    It had taken some time for him to reunite with the others. Mentally weary from battling away Rex's influence and reeling from the effects of his soul being eroded, the teenager was practically lying on the ground when the Toadian approached. Just as abruptly as she addressed him, Praxat was gone, leaving him confused and a bit embittered.

"... who the **** are you again?"

To be fair, there probably hadn't been a proper introduction between them in the first place. In Charco's perspective, all the toad people just... kinda showed up one day. Charco wasn't entirely sure what they did either, but there seemed to be enough of them to go around doing whatever it was that they did.

It was then he moved on the topic of Praxat's message: Cyanna. While she had stayed long enough to give the Toadian a farewell, she hadn't bothered to stay long enough to give him one, nor had she welcomed him back after the tournament... or bothered to understand what he was going through. He understood she had her own problems to deal with, but in the end, had there been anything between them?

To be able to cry as he had after the battle with Luop would have been nice, but aside from burning resentment, Rex's occupation of his body had left him emotionally numb much longer than that time. By the time his emotions did return, the feeling of emptiness had grown too large to not be overwhelmed by it.

And so he sat there and thought for some time.

The Majin stomped up the, Saiyan, getting in her face and grimacing. "Oh yeah? Who you callin' a time waster, Saiyan? Sasheem's saved this stupid rock more times then you and still he gets no respect...Name one time Sasheem's compromised a mission, huh?!" He asked with a smirk.

"Ya can't. Much as you loathe to admit it, Sasheem's the mvp among you losers, the biggest, baddest, bastard around and the PEOPLE'S Destroyer," the Majin bragged, pointing towards himself with a thumb. "Can't get anywhere without him. Shame the same can't be said for you..."
    Parsley closed her eyes, seemingly ashamed that she was exposed as being overly harsh on the Majin. Placing her hand over her heart, she said with a voice full of "remorse" and "sincerity", "You're right. I can't. Every time you've accompanied us on a mission, you've been helpful." She sighed softly. "I guess you really have turned a new leaf and have given up your destructive ways. You really are the People's Savior, Sasheem."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Parsley closed her eyes, seemingly ashamed that she was exposed as being overly harsh on the Majin. Placing her hand over her heart, she said with a voice full of "remorse" and "sincerity", "You're right. I can't. Every time you've accompanied us on a mission, you've been helpful." She sighed softly. "I guess you really have turned a new leaf and have given up your destructive ways. You really are the People's Savior, Sasheem."
    Sasheem raised a brow. "I can smell bullshit a mile away, or in this case a monkey turd," the Majin growled. "But you are right about one thing...Sasheem is damn helpful. You know how easy it woulda for Sasheem to mask his ki, slink in to someplace nice and secluded and launch a big 'ol blast into the center of the Earth while you dumbasses were goofing' off across time?! Sure, maybe Ishtar has that stupid knife, but Sasheem's pretty sure she's too preoccupied with Old Man Hourglass over there to care,"

"Hell, he coulda left as soon as the chaff was down and did whatever the **** he wanted, but he decided to stick around. And help out. And all you got is sarcasm," Sasheem spat upon the lookout floor. "Maybe he should go and blow up this whole useless mudball right now," he shrugged. "But he won't. Instead he chooses to help and you worthless worms can't respect that even a little. Was it the same for you Saiyans? You just decided to hang up your little genocidal boots, become good little helpers of the galaxy and you don't get even a little credit?"

Qaztoh suddenly shows up in a flash of blue light with a grumpy emoji on her pendant, " Stupid F#$king teacher how dare she take my phone away during class I was doing nothing wrong . I had to keep my self from be bored somehow , and what's worse is I had to sit though a long boring ass lecture. That teacher seriously had a stick up her ass, but it's not all bad though she did give me assignment and the assignment is I have to enroll in a high school," Qaztoh said.

Qaztoh takes out a piece of paper with a list of Earth High schools on it," Now which one should a enroll in . Damn I haven't been to a high school since I left my home planet Qacriea at the age of fourteen, maybe I should ask someone what high school I should enroll in? Well before I do that I better head to Joe's and grab the material I order ," Qaztoh said.

Qaztoh uses he teleportation watch to teleport to Joe's space garage and hands Joe two Iridium Diamonds, and Joe hands her the material she order, " It's a pleasure doing business with ya," Joe said.

" Say Joe why do you want two Iridium Diamonds anyways ?" Qaztoh said.

" If you have to know well it's because this old rusty body of mine isn't what it used to be. Iridium diamonds are useful for patching up old worn out circuits like mine, " Joe said.

Qaztoh uses her teleportation watch to teleport back to the Lookout from Joe's with the material she order and instantly appears back on the Look out with a ton of different alien material next to her. Qaztoh then takes out her Jobox , places it on the ground and actives it. suddenly a holographic interface appears before her and she enters the names of the material she order from Joes into it. after that two options appear on the interface written in Frogiaria .

The options are one s⋔⏃⋏⎍⏃⌰ ⋔⍜⎅⟒ ( Manual Mode ) and two ⏃⎍⏁⍜⋔⏃⏁⟟☊ ⋔⍜⎅⟒ ( Automatic Mode) . Qaztoh presses the automatic option , and suddenly the ton of different material is suck into the Jobox by some sort of vortex, and then the Jobox automatically closes. The time it takes the Jobox to suck the material inside of it is less than quarter of a second.

Qaztoh puts the Jobox back in her pocket and heads to her room. as she does she takes out her phone and starts playing a game of online Intergalactic Shogi and texting mean spirited and elitist messages to new players. telling them stuff like get good you F#$king noobs and down right belittling players who are new to the game.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 05-24-2019 at 12:02 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

To those who follow Wilhelm into the RoSaT.....

They step out into a barren and dry grey rock ground, lit only by Wilhelm’s shoulder mounted lights. The first impressions are.....bleak. There is nothing within eye sight but darkness, just more barren ground beneath their feet. Once everyone arrives is when it really hits them.

There is no sound. No breeze. No insects. No smell. Nothing. The sky is an empty dull black, no clouds, and even the stars seem pitiful above. The temperature seems flat, cold and hollow, and those with energy sensing are perhaps the most startled.

There is nothing. Not one point or spark of life anywhere. No leylines, no magic, no ki, nothing. With that realization the darkness cut only by thin star light and Wilhelm’s lights is more oppressive than one would imagine.

Sound is wrong here. Every breathe, every rustle of their clothes sounds grating and loud in the pure stillness. Whomever has the device that detects the temporal nexus can point out that it’s about a half mile away from their current location.

Wilhelm detaches the lights and lets them float upwards.

“Stay...close.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Sasheem raised a brow. "I can smell bullshit a mile away, or in this case a monkey turd," the Majin growled. "But you are right about one thing...Sasheem is damn helpful. You know how easy it woulda for Sasheem to mask his ki, slink in to someplace nice and secluded and launch a big 'ol blast into the center of the Earth while you dumbasses were goofing' off across time?! Sure, maybe Ishtar has that stupid knife, but Sasheem's pretty sure she's too preoccupied with Old Man Hourglass over there to care,"

"Hell, he coulda left as soon as the chaff was down and did whatever the **** he wanted, but he decided to stick around. And help out. And all you got is sarcasm," Sasheem spat upon the lookout floor. "Maybe he should go and blow up this whole useless mudball right now," he shrugged. "But he won't. Instead he chooses to help and you worthless worms can't respect that even a little. Was it the same for you Saiyans? You just decided to hang up your little genocidal boots, become good little helpers of the galaxy and you don't get even a little credit?"
    Sasheem's response gave Parsley pause, for a different reason than usual. Beyond that extreme arrogance and annoying personality quirks, he really had done everything he could to help them. He was the one who brought down the chaff -- even though she was certain that was on accident -- and struck was may have been the penultimate blow against the pitiful hybrid creature they had been fighting at the time. His list of helpful feats extended beyond that, yet he received no thanks.

She sighed. "You're right," she admitted, with less difficulty than she thought she'd have. "You've helped more than any of us care to admit. Because you aren't a likable person."

The bit about the Saiyans' struggles to gain legitimacy hit closer than she wanted to admit. She herself played a very large role in their sordid reputation, even if her role was only a fraction of time.

"Perhaps make yourself more endearing and you'll receive more willing recognition for your good work."

To those who follow Wilhelm into the RoSaT.....

They step out into a barren and dry grey rock ground, lit only by Wilhelm’s shoulder mounted lights. The first impressions are.....bleak. There is nothing within eye sight but darkness, just more barren ground beneath their feet. Once everyone arrives is when it really hits them.

There is no sound. No breeze. No insects. No smell. Nothing. The sky is an empty dull black, no clouds, and even the stars seem pitiful above. The temperature seems flat, cold and hollow, and those with energy sensing are perhaps the most startled.

There is nothing. Not one point or spark of life anywhere. No leylines, no magic, no ki, nothing. With that realization the darkness cut only by thin star light and Wilhelm’s lights is more oppressive than one would imagine.

Sound is wrong here. Every breathe, every rustle of their clothes sounds grating and loud in the pure stillness. Whomever has the device that detects the temporal nexus can point out that it’s about a half mile away from their current location.

Wilhelm detaches the lights and lets them float upwards.

“Stay...close.”
    The penultimate mission began soon after. When Parsley stepped through the RoSaT and into this world from which The Doctor hailed, she was immediately taken aback. It was empty.

Not that "empty" that simply meant devoid of sapient life, but truly, genuinely empty. Her senses - natural or preternatural - picked up on anything. No life signatures, no smells, nothing to the sight, no sounds, nothing. It was unnerving.

Even Purgatory had life. This place... to be so utterly and completely empty... it was maddening. This hell is where Jinzi Pantaloons lost everything. What could have possibly happened?

What could have possibly happened to wipe out literally all life on the planet? Not just this planet, but seemingly everywhere in existence. Even the stars themselves seemed pale comparisons compared to the ones in the prime timeline.

The temporal nexus in her hand indicated the time energy they were looking for was only a half mile away. As much as she wanted answers, there was no time. They still had one mission left after this, one that was going to require as much focus and planning as they could muster. Get in and out. We can find answers later. Her jaw tightened into a grimace as she followed after Wilhelm.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!