Page 121 of 294 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 4408
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Despair:

A tapping can be heard, and looking around, the cybernetic swordsman, Kenbo, stands within the lab. Hand in sword, he nods to Blizzar and the group.

Beside him is the Arcosian/Namekian hybrid.

“I see you recurved my call. Good.”
    Sarada was about to respond to Hops when Kenbo and the Hybrid made themselves known. She narrowed her eyes and clenched her fists. "If you're looking to beg for your life, save it," she spat. "You're gonna be scrap and your head will make a nice marker for your boss' grave."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    OOC: Cleric, I assume recurved is a typo and you mean received?

Now, who is he talking to?
    Received, aye.

Blizzar.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    OOC: Both, if possible.
    For a moment, the hounds seize up, unable to move. The mech seems more resistant.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada was about to respond to Hops when Kenbo and the Hybrid made themselves known. She narrowed her eyes and clenched her fists. "If you're looking to beg for your life, save it," she spat. "You're gonna be scrap and your head will make a nice marker for your boss' grave."
    Kenbo shifts slightly.

“My life is not my own, the Doctor commands your deaths and I must obey.”

He gestures to his companion.

“Sickle, the rest are yours: I wish to see Blizzar off honorably.”

He moves sideways, eyeing Blizzar.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Despair:

A tapping can be heard, and looking around, the cybernetic swordsman, Kenbo, stands within the lab. Hand in sword, he nods to Blizzar and the group.

“I see you received my call. Good.”
    "Ah hate it when ah'm right." Dash took a stance not far from Sarada, preparing herself as best she could for what might come next. Glancing around, she wondered who it was that the henchmen werre talking to.

Kenbo shifts slightly.

"Oh, great." well, she got her answer as her eyes went back to Sickle. "Sheesh, what a name." she thought to herself.
    Last edited by Tami; 09-01-2019 at 04:00 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Marduk:

Marduk chuckles as Teshub materializes from behind the group, effectively trapping them between the two.

As to Sasheem........

As soon as Sasheem sinks into the ground, a dark presence grabs him from within the floor and rips him downward, into a room below the rest.

Baric smiles, grinning down at him. The horse head snorts and a cloud of rot descends upon Sasheem and starts eating away at him.
    The sudden appearance of Teshub answered her question. It was to trap them within the area, in case anyone got the idea to retreat and regroup. Baric was likely around somewhere. She removed a capsule from her pocket and opened her. Her ax fell out and into her hand. "I believe preparation time it over," she stated. "I'll handle Marduk if someone would see to the creature behind us."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Kenbo shifts slightly.

"Tch. Typical bitch answer." He wanted to fight Blizzar one on one, leaving the rest of them to the Hybrid, named Sickle. "Yet another abomination. Let me guess, you think you're the best of both worlds."

She chuckled and got into a fighting stance.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

"Tch. Typical bitch answer." He wanted to fight Blizzar one on one, leaving the rest of them to the Hybrid, named Sickle. "Yet another abomination. Let me guess, you think you're the best of both worlds."

She chuckled and got into a fighting stance.
    Tasure had remained silent and simply observed the goings-on, while sticking close to Sarada. While the queen was stronger than her now, it was her job--self-appointed--to act as security and backup when in her presence, and she'd damn well do just that. As such, she took her place next to the queen, dropping into a fighting stance. Her Diamond Fang flared into existence on her right forearm. "Heh, abomination or not, this should be damn fun."
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Marduk:

Marduk chuckles as Teshub materializes from behind the group, effectively trapping them between the two.

As to Sasheem........

As soon as Sasheem sinks into the ground, a dark presence grabs him from within the floor and rips him downward, into a room below the rest.

Baric smiles, grinning down at him. The horse head snorts and a cloud of rot descends upon Sasheem and starts eating away at him.
    Ishtar said nothing when Marduk chuckled, simply factored in this ... deviation.

The sudden appearance of Teshub answered her question. It was to trap them within the area, in case anyone got the idea to retreat and regroup. Baric was likely around somewhere. She removed a capsule from her pocket and opened her. Her ax fell out and into her hand. "I believe preparation time it over," she stated. "I'll handle Marduk if someone would see to the creature behind us."
    Way ahead of Parsley, the Oni had already turned and lashed out at Teshub, air rippling as she fired off a beam of electricity as that filled the corridor they had just exited.

"I will take that sword, too."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Despair:

“I see you received my call. Good.”
    "Kenbo...Or should I say, Ken Boshi? You seem to have not entirely lost track of your former self," Blizzar noted, wasting no time in taking a fighting stance while briefly sizing up his hybrid kin. "It's Lieutenant now. In a sense, I suppose I owe you some thanks. Without your sacrifice, I would've never risen through the ranks."

Kenbo shifts slightly.

"Do you now?" Blizzar asked amused. "I'm not surprised. Even with your will enslaved to another, you still retain that miserable sense of honor. Well then, old friend. One more round, just like old times..."

Blizzar began to narrow his eyes. Kenbo was no ordinary opponent. That blade could manipulate temporal energies and Blizzar didn't have much in his arsenal to counter that...so he'd have to get creative. Back in the old days of the GP academy the two had sparred often, the master swordsman vs the champion boxer. IT was good sport with crowds of fellow officers cheering them on, the placing bets. They were often evenly match. But while Kenbo was always a steadfast opponent who fought with utmost honor, Blizzar had often...cheated.

Without a single telegraphed warning, a heavy looking chunk of laboratory equipment was housed in this tortuous lab were suddenly launched directly at Kenbo. Blizzar was in no way under the illusion that they'd do anything to harm the bushido practitioner, but at a diversionary tactic before his next move, it was placed perfectly.

Marduk:

As to Sasheem........

From within the fog of war provided by Ishtar, all was silent.

That is, until a concentrated beam of solid red, Zaofan's Optic Blast flew straight towards Marduk. Caught in the Onis' pincer maneuver, he attempted to make some space between them.

Said I'd cover you, and I'm as good as my word!

Marduk:

As to Sasheem........
    Sasheem glanced around the area, trying to think quickly. He could spot the other oni through the floor, through whatever magical funk was emanating from that blade alone. So that's two of the mystical assholes down. Where the hell is the third.

"If Sasheem was a big stupid ****-horse where would he hi-"

"-iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide!"

The Majin fell to the floor with a thud, shaking his head out off of the pain caused by his sudden fall. What the hell?! Barfric could sense him?! How?! Not only did Ishtar mask him completely, but he could hide himself pretty damn well without any assistance.

The Majin quickly figured he didn't have time to ruminate too much on this as he glanced down at his arms slowly starting to rot, the Majin quickly shot the limbs off and moved backwards, dashing as far away as he could from Baric while trying to scan the room, and see if anything else was in there besides himself and the rotting monstrosity before him.

OT: He's looking for inanimate objects specifically.
    Last edited by KingofPie; 09-01-2019 at 04:47 PM.

The battle began in earnest, with Zaofan and Ishtar both launching attacks at their respective targets. Parsley wasn't content to sit and wait for Marduk to begin his counter, even if she knew that she would be best suited waiting on him to counter his magic. With a wave of her hand, she conjured over two dozen Ultra Reflection panes. They were scattered around the room, each at a different angle. Some pointed up, others down, some left, some right, and some a combination of thereof. With another wave of her hand, they started to shift and change position

Zaofan's optic blast was caught by several, ricocheting off them until it bore down on Marduk from above.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Sasheem glanced around the area, trying to think quickly. He could spot the other oni through the floor, through whatever magical funk was emanating from that blade alone. So that's two of the mystical assholes down. Where the hell is the third.

"If Sasheem was a big stupid ****-horse where would he hi-"

"-iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide!"

The Majin fell to the floor with a thud, shaking his head out off of the pain caused by his sudden fall. What the hell?! Barfric could sense him?! How?! Not only did Ishtar mask him completely, but he could hide himself pretty damn well without any assistance.

The Majin quickly figured he didn't have time to ruminate too much on this as he glanced down at his arms slowly starting to rot, the Majin quickly shot the limbs off and moved backwards, dashing as far away as he could from Baric while trying to scan the room, and see if anything else was in there besides himself and the rotting monstrosity before him.

OT: He's looking for inanimate objects specifically.
    OT: Plenty of parts, a few metal boxes, etc....

IC: Baric was large in person, a chilling aura of death about him. The blade slashed out, and a corrupted ki slice slashed towards Sasheem.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ishtar said nothing when Marduk chuckled, simply factored in this ... deviation.

Way ahead of Parsley, the Oni had already turned and lashed out at Teshub, air rippling as she fired off a beam of electricity as that filled the corridor they had just exited.

"I will take that sword, too."
    “Unlikely, Ishtar.”

The lightning passes harmlessly through as Teshub goes intangible. He vanishes, appearing standing on the ceiling and cuts outward, Bloodwrath sending out a ribbon of blood towards Ishtar.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM