Page 141 of 294 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191241 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 4408

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    It does seem to push into the barrier. Midori’s eyebrow raises.

“Oh. Do try your hardest. Let me see the fruits of my labor, little love. Try and breach, try to strike me down.”
    A bit of wiggle, and the beginnings of an opening began to appear as Ishtar shoved Marduk's arm into the barrier. Heh. At least the Cannibal was worth something in the end. The girl was ... aggravating. There was no denying that, calling her little love and attempting to goad her further.

But even if she hadn't, Ishtar would have kept on.

"Tell me, because I need to know. How many timelines did you destroy ? How many lives cast aside on a whim because you could not find happiness in love ?" She said with a grunt, as she put her all into forcing the arm through the barrier just that little bit. That was all she'd need. " Or have you forgotten in your single-minded drive to be the another God for me to kill ?"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

“Yes. Genesis. Her. Desolation. If you think I’ve wiped out a lot, she’s far worse.”
    "Interesting." Parsley had heard very little of this Genesis, outside of her terrifying Ishtar once upon a time. It seemed, with this answer, the Oni was right to be afraid. It seemed that this Genesis was on a far grander scale of devastating power than Alakazah, Auroc, or even Sakin.

How... exhilarating.

"Then, for that, I do thank you," she said graciously. "However, now is the time for you to die. For what; I'm not sure, other than your cartoonish arrogance annoys me. Though, I suppose that's enough reason for some." She picked her ax up and...

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "Sarada, Parsley ... I need your help."
    ...put it back down. She had a fourth of Marshub's power coursing through her at the moment. She had thought of using it to replenish her stamina, but was glad she decided to keep it just in case.

'On your mark.'

She relaxed her stance and formed a pair of energy blasts in her hands. Her own power, plus Marshub's, began cycling through her. She knew what Sarada was about to do, and was waiting for the opening -- both figurative and literal.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Default catching up...in the past!

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Held chuckled slightly, blood red eyes glancing at his brother in arms. "I guess you raise a fair point. We're already fairly late, and if this Doctor is anything like the ones on Nevada, the less prompt you are for your visit, the more enraged they become."

The point of the spear edged towards the ground diagonally, as the Nevadian began to pick up the pace, advancing to meet with the vanguard of the party.

"I guess we better get going before he really manages to end office hours permanently, eh?"
    For the briefest moment, the smallest parting of his lips flashed a grin. Had this much become all but routine for the Nevadian by now? Still, in his own, gallivanting way, Held's professional ease seemed to lessen the burden of what they yet had to do.

"I'd expect the opposite," he said, his own steps trudging compared to the Nevadian's own as he swung the barrel of the gun down. "After all, Time itself is all that he had, in the end."

Crest before a new beginning, the relatively tepid response to their lot finding his lair at the nerve-centre of this operation had set Ochazuke's thoughts at a mild unease. //Almost too easy.//

"For those of us without the luxury of being mere observers...let's show him the urgency of the matter, personally."

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Ero....." Erosa frowned in annoyance, her eyes flashing as she gathered energy into her heart.

"Ocha....get ready, going to poke wasp nest." Came the telepathic response from Erosa, not moments before she flashed with energy.......and her body Split. Five Erosas flew forward from the spot she stood, four flying outwards in multiple directions while the one, Erosa Pupa, remained. With deliberate ire, she dancing to the side.....and kicked the box the doctor was working on with several bit of force she had, aiming her kick to send it flying out of his hands and into the waiting hands of Erosa Mother, already setting herself up for the receive along with the others.

"All work and now play makes you a lousy pantsman, ero!" Pupa shouted mid kick.
    Just like that, Erosa's answer spoke to the developing stakes within the chamber at the end of this facility. A spike of energy, and a multiplicity of presences. Escalation.

Muttering to himself, Ochazuke used Muhen Seikai Keihatsu, tapping into the Genius Loci of the engines of First Creation to trace each of the targets within. Those who dwelled within the Facility of First Metal stood clear as a beacon. But as soon as he found the measure of the enemy within this cloister, his finger froze upon the trigger.

What?

With the Id there, already standing before the Alternate Pantaloon, a dull golden glow sparked. Unearthly was the matter, and yet all to familiar. //Charco.// Not only the form, the presence, but the sheer technique fed those last burning steps, standing firm before the enemy within that tread upon his dying dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    There he was.

The man Charco had sought in his agony. At that moment, a sliver of relief fell over him and with it came the bittersweet knowledge that his story was just about over. To deliver a greater evil upon the doctor was to be his final act; a sacrifice to ensure the victory and survival of his friends and comrades. With the Old Dragon's influence, however, the Doctor would not be the only one to pay the price for this sacrifice. A memory, forgotten to history, and unknown to him, came to mind.

Charco became ensheathed with orange energy as he tapped into the Thyreophora, his power level jumping up in response to the influx of chi rerouting itself through his system. The first and second state came as easily as breathing and the third state quickly followed, his muscles bulking up to their full size; however, he continued to push his body beyond its normal means. Soon enough his muscles deflated back to their original size as he forewent the need for increased defenses and the once fiery orange of his aura paled to the point that the energy was now a pure white.

Sorry Ochazuke... The boy thought as he could only imagine that the Kikojutsu master would sense that he was burning through his life energy at this point. The fourth state of Thyreophora was one he had never previously thought to use and while he could feel the exhilaration of its powers, he was also aware that his body was beginning to cook itself from the inside out, his skin reddening and sweat evaporating as quickly as it formed.
    By now it was practically Charco's signature, a reckless push forward, lashing out to spite all challengers, by raised energy and clawed fist standing firm to assert himself. It had only been a figment from a storied idea once.

How long had it been since that day in Capsule Corp? He had been there when the green aura manifest first itself, burning to a solid orange to match the rooted firmament of a proper stance. Where he stood, Ochazuke was taken by a silent awe at the mastery that lift the legacy of Koryuu-Ryu, as written by his forbearer Jorge Fourman.

But beneath it all, there was something else. Beneath that storied, Saurian display, there beat the remaining life of a young man. That which burns twice as bright comes to ash in half the time. The very force which stirred the heart and breath, he knew it all to well. Ochazuke hailed the Capsule Communicator, broadcasting desperately over a frequency he knew would not be received. "You fool! Stop!"

Yet who could pull one of such dedication from the very labour? It was not sheer violent intent that drew him, no. He knew, because he had foolishly taught it to him.

The assertion his very being, A proud, raging scream that lashed against even the low of this terrible fate. Even without words, where the ambient ki lashed in the environs he could practically hear the boy shout, "I am,"

Faced with the mocking shadow of death itself, held delicately between its salivating, avaricious maw what did the young man have left to fear? And when Ogatan Charco threw himself behind his last stand, Ochazuke could only shout fruitlessly into a void, transmission unheard.

You ungrateful whelp!

Rex's words finally pierced through Old Dragon's influence, accentuating just how little time he had left before Rex would gain control.

You seek to cripple me, but you foolishly underestimate my strength! You are no phoenix and all that will be left of your pitiful existence will be the ashes of your stupidity!

Past the breaking point, Charco could feel his body beginning to harden, his skin blacking as the fires within quickly began to seep out. Taking a step forth, several cracks broke across his flesh, light spilling out followed by the fine red mist that was his evaporated blood. He was familiar with pain, but this was like anything he had never felt before. Pieces of charred flesh fell to the ground as he began to run towards the Doctor, tunnel-vision ignoring all but he. The golden glow in his left eye was dimming and his ki signature, as horrifying high as it was, was violently unstable.

"Saishū..."

Incendiary ki filled his hands outstretched far more easily than it should, building as quickly as his body was breaking down.

"...TYRANNO..."

It was growing difficult to think as his brains were being boiled at this rate, forced to rely on the drege of his instinct and willpower to guide him. Leaping upward, he planted his foot on one of the hounds Erosa had thrown at the Doctor, using it as a springboard to propel himself higher. Pouring every last bit of energy he had left, Charco willed his arms forth toward the Doctor.

"BLAST!!!"

His happiness, his sorrow, his rage, everything that was Ogatan Charco was expended at the Doctor and then he was no more.

----------
    Combat Information

Thyreophora, Fourth State: Active (until end of post)
    Power Level: 5,800,000
    Final Extinction
    His words were silenced by the wild swell of unstable energies, and the walls around him seemed to distort within heat-haze. When Charco struck, the very structural frame of the Doctor's facility moved under his power. This close to the blast zone, the riotous surge of force threw Ochazuke was back to the chamber outside of the Doctor's quarters.

Burning illumination. It filled even the most acute faculties of his sense awareness, smote to oppose.

And then nothing. Silence, ruin in the cold remains where a life had just been snuffed out.

In the wake of this thunderous windfall, Ochazuke pushed himself from the remains of a destroyed mech, propped himself up. With a groan, he pulled himself to his knees, seething through pressed teeth as he buckled over. Drawing a cold breath, he coughed, choking as it passed the rawness in his throat. Everything seemed to stand in still silence; even the leaden fist that fell into the Ur-Katchin floor fell ineffectually.

That's when he noticed it. Framed by Erosa's visages, a presence there, rendered starkly amid the energies.

Silent, his eyes, unblinking saw nothing; yet from this remote distance, his subtle sense burned, as he ascertained the shape of this newly rendered Doctor.

OOC: 1
    Last edited by grampagen; 09-06-2019 at 06:57 PM.

Midori looks in disgust at Sarada.

“No matter what timeline, you really are just a fool, aren’t you? What ever do those Ishtar’s see in you? Jinzi, dear stupid daddy, never made it off that planet. My father died alongside everyone else on that miserable rock. Everyone but me.”

Her form shifts to the Jinzi they saw in the holo-vids, then shifts back.

“All a ruse. My father, may that one rot, wasn’t nearly brave or smart enough to stop what wasn’t coming. To stop her. So when the world ended he died holding Jaden. But me?”

She smirks and holds up a finger, bright white energy forming there briefly.

“I was five years old. Just five, but I alone survived. Apparently, mommy wasn’t a guardian when Jaden was conceived, but she was when I was, so part of her Creational energy went into me. Imagine, a Chromaki’s massive latent talent for energy bending blessed with Creational energy from the get go, combined with Jinzi’s intelligence? I was out smarting daddy at age four, and so when the world ended I..shifted...myself and survived. Instinctual, of course, but when it was all over just a five year old remained on a dead world.”

She shrugs.

“So I survived for years. Cannibalized what bits lasted against the tech-rot, and eventually found the temporal nexus and escaped.”

She shrugs.

“The timeline I landed in was brutal, less sophisticated. Hops is from that one. Jinzi was already dead in that one, killed with his parents by Alakazah. The Saiyans still a brutal race of morons, and Ishtar a wandering warrior on Earth. We met, and we fell in love. We lived together for years until I revealed my plan to save the universe. She declared my plan mad, begged me to stop, and when I refused.....she tried to stop me. She failed.”

Her eyes turn hard.

“When I was done tearing the temporal energies apart to jump to another one, the backlash destroyed that timeline and it was then that I decided the cost doesn’t matter to me anymore. I would find my hearts desire, and if I couldn’t find it....I’d make it.”

She smiles and waves a hand at them all.

“And look! My greatest success, the culmination of part of my hard work: you all. So powerful, so strong, so eager to rend and tear. The only Ishtar who manages to fully access her Hakai, the only universe where Totoma and Parsley and Sarada are all Super Saiyans AND alive. The only universe the human fighters actually managed to keep up in. Even the majin is more than just a spit wad. All thanks to me. You’re welcome.”
    Sarada listened. And the more she heard, the more incensed she grew. This bitch was the entire reason their universe was in the state it was in. She was the reason they were the way that they were, as strong as they were. As strong as she was. Her biggest accomplishments in her entire life -- becoming Queen and becoming a Super Saiyan -- were set into motion because of this fucking prick.

The worst moment in her entire life -- having her innocence and dignity ripped away from her by Dashir when she was only just a child -- was set into motion because of this fucking ****.

She had no agency in her life. It was all because of one person pulling the strings to make sure her perfect little timeline. She even planned on stealing Meagan and Jinzi away and running off while they dealt with whoever the **** Her" was supposed to be.

Genesis, apparently.

Whatever. After they finished shitstomping this little piss ant, they would await her arrival and skull-**** her until she was begging for mercy.

To her generic villainous monologue, Sarada had but one thing to say. "There are easier ways to commit suicide, but I guess a **** like you has to make things difficult."

"Sarada, Parsley ... I need your help."
    Sarada didn't reply, but nodded and let her aura flare. She was at full power thanks to her innate Saiyan ability, and was ready to put boots to an ass.

She exploded forward, fist drawn back, right toward Midori. She roared and let her fist fly and slam into the barrier, just above where Ishtar had planted her arm.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

“No matter what timeline, you really are just a fool, aren’t you? What ever do those Ishtar’s see in you? Jinzi, dear stupid daddy, never made it off that planet. My father died alongside everyone else on that miserable rock. Everyone but me.”

“All a ruse. My father, may that one rot, wasn’t nearly brave or smart enough to stop what wasn’t coming. To stop her. So when the world ended he died holding Jaden. But me?”

“I was five years old. Just five, but I alone survived. Apparently, mommy wasn’t a guardian when Jaden was conceived, but she was when I was, so part of her Creational energy went into me. Imagine, a Chromaki’s massive latent talent for energy bending blessed with Creational energy from the get go, combined with Jinzi’s intelligence? I was out smarting daddy at age four, and so when the world ended I..shifted...myself and survived. Instinctual, of course, but when it was all over just a five year old remained on a dead world.”

She shrugs.

“So I survived for years. Cannibalized what bits lasted against the tech-rot, and eventually found the temporal nexus and escaped.”

She shrugs.

“The timeline I landed in was brutal, less sophisticated. Hops is from that one. Jinzi was already dead in that one, killed with his parents by Alakazah. The Saiyans still a brutal race of morons, and Ishtar a wandering warrior on Earth. We met, and we fell in love. We lived together for years until I revealed my plan to save the universe. She declared my plan mad, begged me to stop, and when I refused.....she tried to stop me. She failed.”

Her eyes turn hard.

“When I was done tearing the temporal energies apart to jump to another one, the backlash destroyed that timeline and it was then that I decided the cost doesn’t matter to me anymore. I would find my hearts desire, and if I couldn’t find it....I’d make it.”

“And look! My greatest success, the culmination of part of my hard work: you all. So powerful, so strong, so eager to rend and tear. The only Ishtar who manages to fully access her Hakai, the only universe where Totoma and Parsley and Sarada are all Super Saiyans AND alive. The only universe the human fighters actually managed to keep up in. Even the majin is more than just a spit wad. All thanks to me. You’re welcome.”
    "...and I thought I was a selfish bitch," came Tasure's voice as she finally caught up, her healing at the... hands of that toad finally having completed. She'd arrived just in time to hear this entire spiel. And she could only find her anger mounting at this... thing--she refused to call her a woman--manipulating everything for her own selfish desires. And oh, they were selfish.

"Hmph, I've met many like you.. you try to justify your selfish desire for control by cloaking it in altruism. Nothing but the corrupted logic of one that should've died with their world," she said, her disdain for this child laid bare. "Tell me... my death, and the suffering it caused my boy... how much of a hand did you have in that?"
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 09-06-2019 at 07:14 PM.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Retired Overlord

“In Layman’s terms, if a timeline failed when I tested it, I destroyed it as unworthy. While testing I would steal temporal energy from Zurvan whenever he popped around in time. Eventually I would have absorbed enough to simply wipe her out and start things over the way they should be, but alas you all managed to stop that. So I had to fall back on contingencies, just like dear daddy
    always said. Now I’m going with Plan B. You already brought the best Jinzi I’ve found here, and this version of Mom seems lovely. I’ll take him and her, and little Jaden within, and disappear to our own perfected timeline while you all deal with Her. You passed my tests, so in five to ten years when she shows up, you all have a fighting chance. Once again, you’re welcome.”
    There was a flash, an ignition of power from the rear of the group. A purplish aura cascading with temporal and magical energy rippling and condensing around it.

"You want thanks is it? For all your hard work in getting us here......for all YOUR HARD FUCKING WORK!?" Etrina, in full majin mode, stepped forward....rubbing her hand with unconscious, barely contained rage. "No, I don't think your going anywhere....I think your going to stay right here, right where I can thank you until I'm satisfied I've delivered enough praise that even an ungrateful little piece of time wasting filth like you will have had your fill."

"If it were just killing billions, or collapsing timelines, or any of that ****....I would have just settled for killing you. But you......you just had to fucking REMIND ME OF MY DAMN MOTHER!"

In concert with Ishtars attempt to breach the barrier, the Majin Mage charged....something held firmly in her hand that she was preparing to bring to bare.

She shrugs.

She shrugs.

Her eyes turn hard.

As the others began their attack against her, a combined attack that would certainly end up with Midori's death, Dash just stood there. She watched and she considered everything Midori had said. Considered what Midori was.

There is no escaping it, she did horrible things, destroyed more lives than can be imagined.

Yet, someone or something more powerful had destroyed her life and set her on a path of vengeance. Or was it survival?

“Yes. Genesis. Her. Desolation. If you think I’ve wiped out a lot, she’s far worse.”
    If Midori was powerful enough to destroy timelines, how much more powerful is this Genesis? Looking up at the girl, "With all your power, you still aren't powerful enough to stop this Genesis, are you?" Dash asked. "If you were, you wouldn't have needed to do all this."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

The room is silent as the Doctor ignores Erosa’s comment, holding the watch slightly longer before moving forward, toward one of the few remaining lab areas. Erosa would note this one had an independent energy source, a Dreadnaught Heart, powering a forcefield around it. That was why it didn’t explode under the blowback from Charco’s attack.

The Doctor moved and stepped through the field and started tapping at the computer, still utterly ignoring Erosa, and Charco’s sacrifice as if it didn’t even matter.
    It does seem to push into the barrier. Midori’s eyebrow raises.

“Oh. Do try your hardest. Let me see the fruits of my labor, little love. Try and breach, try to strike me down.”
    Still distant from the battlefield, Ochazuke slowly rose to his feet as he pushed his way through the scrap and wire of cybernetic viscera. Gripping the handle of the mechanical rifle, he rest the butt of it on the floor...and with a heave, pulled a second from its fallen counterpart mech. The snaking trail of katchin rounds rattled menacingly through the hollow chamber, but he could hardly hear it as he focussed his sense. Reach out...into the very energies coursing through this place...and forward.

Far from a state of isolation, the method of the Old Turtle's meditation was one of mindful endeavour; One familiar presence filtered in, one after another; the sounds of wounded barbs and conniving schemes faint echoes which washed over him.

Time Energy. Dreadnought Heart. Koolard. Glacia. Marduk. The phantom presence was very much like Pantaloon and yet something that stood apart. Something familiar.

It doesn't matter.

No justice. No dreams. No hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    This barrier...I shouldn't be surprised though...She's been outwitting us at every turn...We've only made it this far by the skin of our teeth, after all.

During the Nevadians lifetime, he had met many beings, each with a sense of entitlement and arrogance, each grander than the last, to the point there seemed to be no end to it. He had long since managed to drown out the deafening siren of ego, accepting it as a part of--if not life, than a part of doing business.

Midori's arrogance, however, took the pail. All of this was about some simple desire? In the back of his mind, he wondered just what desire did she truly have? It was unlikely to be whatever nonsense she had seemingly planted about wanting to save Meagan, or her family.

But, that was not what lurked in the forefront of his mind.

Her arrogance was almost godlike in its potency; If she could be believed---and given the range the Nevadian had witnessed from her hand, she could--she had gone through such lengths, manipulating this universes events for her own gain. The Saiyans, the Humans, The Majin....ever warrior assembled in that room...played for fools to her own end?

And more than ever, her haughty voice range out, her pride in her work, her callousness, her conceit.... One of his allies just eradicated himself to so much as touch her, and they should thank her for the privilege of being toyed with?

On the outside, the Nevadian was as composed as ever, belying the seething soul within.

To speak as freely as she did, was perhaps the ultimate insult. She didn't see them as threats, the disdain he saw in her eyes told him more than the Shingan ever could. She saw them as pets, sheep to be slaughtered at her leisure.

The Nevadian had planned to simply defeat the Doctor. To crush her if possible, to kill her if necessary. Ideally he would recoup losses from his ship being destroyed from this endevour....

He gave no thoughts to such things, now.

The insult given to Charco, to his fellow warriors, to himself....It was a mortal strike at ones pride, at ones honor, if ever there was one.

The energy surrounding the spear continued to flow, charging, growing more luminous, spiraling faster and faster. It would either take too long, or it would not be enough. Charco had thrown his entire being into his attack, and barely managed to scratch the paint.

Mentally, Held struggled, considering a taboo, a restriction he had done his best to abide by. The sick smirk on the Doctors face, and the still smouldering remnants of his fallen comrades attack, quickly convinced the Nevadian to relent.

With a puff of smoke, a second spear appeared, roughly half the size of the Golden Spear Held had been seen wielding throughout the years. It was entirely possible that no one present was aware it even existed until now. It was silver in color, lacking entirely the luminous quality of it's longer brother, almost seeming black, as if repelling light away from itself.

He caught it before gravity could begin to exert its hold on it, setting deep into a stance as he did so.

Much like the Golden brother before it, a orb of energy began to fester in front the sterling sister, festering, biding its time...waiting.
    Studying the shifting energies of the barrier from his vantage point outside of the Doctor's room, Ochazuke studied the adamant presence rendered. With Banjakuza, he would soon lay its secrets bare.

The violent urgings within the room stirred; pointed, precise. The humanoid creature spoke, looking down upon them as it crest the stage. The whispers flew past him, carrying its affect. Cool. Collected. Absolute control.

But amid the nursery of stars, this was a forge for creation. Its energies neither malign, nor benign, but stirring, restless.

Begging to be seized.

OOC: 2

All-New Member

Hops was elated to find his equipment, Ki Driver belt, blaster and his modified rapier. He took a moment to put on the belt and allow the Ki-Driver to come online before following the others into The Doctor's lair. He froze the moment he crossed the threshold, that familiar energy filled the air as the Doctor revealed herself, Midori Pantaloon. He felt that rage build inside him as the resto f the world faded away. He could feel the energies around him, anger, sorrow, indifference, confusion. Everyone in the room wanted Midori dead, but none more than himself. She was responsible for the destruction of his home, his family. Her meddling in time was why he was now stuck here and was captured in the first place. He felt his mind slip away as his vision narrowed on the Doctor, his hand gripping the hilt of his blade.

“In Layman’s terms, if a timeline failed when I tested it, I destroyed it as unworthy. While testing I would steal temporal energy from Zurvan whenever he popped around in time. Eventually I would have absorbed enough to simply wipe her out and start things over the way they should be, but alas you all managed to stop that. So I had to fall back on contingencies, just like dear daddy
    always said. Now I’m going with Plan B. You already brought the best Jinzi I’ve found here, and this version of Mom seems lovely. I’ll take him and her, and little Jaden within, and disappear to our own perfected timeline while you all deal with Her. You passed my tests, so in five to ten years when she shows up, you all have a fighting chance. Once again, you’re welcome.”
    Sasheem popped up through the floor, and armful of food in tow. It was easy enough to find the others, power levels were flaring up like crazy. Must've been time for a big showdown.

The Majin surveyed the battlefield as he down a roasted chicken leg. "You idiots gettin'-chomp-started alfreddy?" He asked, his mouth full as he devoured a handful of fries. "You won't beleef -chew- how much junk the Ducktor juff left -munch- lyin' around?"

He was now fully formed, thanks to the plethora of food he had created, on a brief crawl throughout the ship. That fight with Baric had tired him put but now he was feeling much better! More re-charged! Also a little more rotund than the last te he showed up, but he had a lot of energy he needed to gain back.

The Majin paused briefly to drink a smoothie, eying Midori as the others began charged forth, preparing to kill her. "....who the **** is that?!" The Majin asked, incredulous. Some weird human with pointy ears. ...that said the other were trying to kill her so...Sasheem shrugged and let his concealed his powerlevel with the Spider's Blessing as he slinked back to prepare an attack of his own.

OOC: Just in case this got lost in the crowd
    ------------

"I..."

It was then she realized she hadn't made any preparations to verbally explain her mission. So used to simply uploading the data to others, her human brain had difficulty in trying to translate the information into a coherent mass of spoken words. Closing her gaping mouth, the newcomer proceeded to hold her chin as she pondered on this conundrum. Eventually, she seemed to find something satisfactory as she nodded to her, the hand once holding her chin balling into a fist to lightly smack into the palm of her other hand.

"Miss Evangeline, I must begin with something you may not believe, but I hail from the future... or rather the future in an alternate timeline, or at least that is what the Doctor told me." Realize she was rambling, Shōchū got back on track, "But yeah, alternate future. Anyway. I have been sent here to scout for resources, allies, and training for we have run out of all of those in my time."

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Sasheem popped up through the floor, and armful of food in tow. It was easy enough to find the others, power levels were flaring up like crazy. Must've been time for a big showdown.

The Majin surveyed the battlefield as he down a roasted chicken leg. "You idiots gettin'-chomp-started alfreddy?" He asked, his mouth full as he devoured a handful of fries. "You won't beleef -chew- how much junk the Ducktor juff left -munch- lyin' around?"

He was now fully formed, thanks to the plethora of food he had created, on a brief crawl throughout the ship. That fight with Baric had tired him put but now he was feeling much better! More re-charged! Also a little more rotund than the last te he showed up, but he had a lot of energy he needed to gain back.

The Majin paused briefly to drink a smoothie, eying Midori as the others began charged forth, preparing to kill her. "....who the **** is that?!" The Majin asked, incredulous. Some weird human with pointy ears. ...that said the other were trying to kill her so...Sasheem shrugged and let his concealed his powerlevel with the Spider's Blessing as he slinked back to prepare an attack of his own.
    Sasheem arrived, late but in better shape than he was previously. "The Doctor," Parsley responded. "Meagan's and Pants' daughter, Midori. She's manipulated events in our timeline to some unknown degree to ensure that we are as strong as we possibly can be for when we face Genesis in five to ten years."

She continued to charge her attack. Then, a thought occurred to her. Once she realized the magnitude of the folly they -- that she -- was about to commit, she disengaged the energy. 'Don't forget that Meagan can manipulate energy, include those belonging to another person. Refrain from using ki attacks against Midori,' she transmitted telepathically to the others. 'Also, she may have telepathy like Meagan.'

With that warning given, she picked up her ax for a second time and slowly walked toward Midori and her barrier.
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 09-06-2019 at 08:13 PM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Dash continued to speak to Midori, as everyone else tried to take down her shield, "You just stand there, are you truly suicidal? You said you want to take your family. If'n that's true, is it to protect them? How can you protect them from this Genesis? Or is there another reason? Ah think you're not gonna end your game, not with such high stakes."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

OOC: Just in case this got lost in the crowd
    ------------
    Eva and Jack look at each other before Jack responds.

“Ahh, sorry, did ya say the Doctor?”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

A bit of wiggle, and the beginnings of an opening began to appear as Ishtar shoved Marduk's arm into the barrier. Heh. At least the Cannibal was worth something in the end. The girl was ... aggravating. There was no denying that, calling her little love and attempting to goad her further.

But even if she hadn't, Ishtar would have kept on.

"Tell me, because I need to know. How many timelines did you destroy ? How many lives cast aside on a whim because you could not find happiness in love ?" She said with a grunt, as she put her all into forcing the arm through the barrier just that little bit. That was all she'd need. " Or have you forgotten in your single-minded drive to be the another God for me to kill ?"
    She shake her head.

“Eight. Seven intentionally, one on accident. Those seven though...they were weak, unworthy. But they did serve a purpose. Would you like to see what they wrought for me? I thought it a solid Plan B my self.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM