Page 145 of 249 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155195245 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 3724
  1. #2161
    i blow u kis Yun Lao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,121

    Default

    OOC: Deleted for rewrite.
    Last edited by Yun Lao; 09-07-2019 at 06:57 PM.

  2. #2162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Vertical strike....or maybe it was horizontal..." Blizzar wondered aloud, taking his time to reach the Doctor a bit as he knew others had already arrived. He wanted to figure out how to utilize this blade' capabilities first. Surely it wasn't only made for Ken's use. the blade was indestructible after and if he fell...than another shpuld be able to wield it.

    Elsewhere on the asteroid...P-Sta shook his head as he awoke, groggy....it appeared that he was trapped in some kind of....gum cocoon? Just what in the world...wait.....THE MAJIN!

    P-Sta shot forth a burst of energy to free himself and then....promptly slumped to the floor. Was...he this tired before he was captured? As a matter of fact where was he?! He could...sense some familiar power levels. Higher than he remembered but otherwise, nothing.

    Just what was going on?!
    (Time-warping a bit.)

    Now that the beast had fallen and she's seen to Luop's wounds, she noticed the others had left, almost certainly to go confront the doctor. With Luop returned to Vaikuntha, Nevanlinna set forth to rejoin them, but... she noticed something odd. A cocoon? Yes, that was most definitely a cocoon...

    ...and then someone burst forth from said cocoon, falling on their face immediately thereafter. What a curious sight this was.

    Approaching the man, she knelt down to examine him. He seemed relatively uninjured, but extremely tired. Oh, what a bother this day had been... however, he could perhaps be useful, so...

    Concentrating, Vaikuntha's restorative power washed over P-sta, healing his body back to pristine condition. Then, she went a bit further and transferred a bit of her own ki to the man... just enough to hopefully jumpstart his own ki's recovery and get him on his feet. "There... are you awake, or should I dump you elsewhere and be on my way?"
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

  3. #2163
    Astonishing Member KingofPie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,768

    Default

    Sasheem continued his Mamba Boosted flight, speeding up further by not letting walls get in his way, phasing in and out of various rooms as he increased in speed, sprouting his Naga Palms along the way. As he picked up speed, he the wide blade of venomous ki known as the Cobra Curse. If his ki fragment had successfully locked onto Midori, it would begin to hone in on her. Only problem was, fast as it was now...it was still too slow.

    So Sasheem sped it up a little blasting it with a barrage of ki blasts each shot from all of his arms, save two. "HAAAAAAAA!" The Majin bellowed the blasts peppering the cobra cursed as it sliced through walls, gaining momentum.

    "First whatever she hit Baric with, then that stoopid Heart...and then there was whoever made a crater in the Doctor's room...How long do you think it'll be before Sasheem starts showin' you clowns up?!" Sasheem smirked to himself as the Cobra Curse had gone further ahead of him...traveling throughout the massive asteroid on it's path back towards Midori.

    At long last Sasheem, used his two free Naga Palm arms to shoot two massive ki bursts and maintain them, picking up his speed even further as he caught onto the curse and planted his feet upon it, riding the crescent blade of ki like a giant boomerang, using the blast of ki from his palms to further increase his velocity of the attack at it was honing in on it's target.

    OOC:
    Majin Metabolism: 2 Posts remaining

  4. #2164
    Astonishing Member KingofPie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    (Time-warping a bit.)

    Now that the beast had fallen and she's seen to Luop's wounds, she noticed the others had left, almost certainly to go confront the doctor. With Luop returned to Vaikuntha, Nevanlinna set forth to rejoin them, but... she noticed something odd. A cocoon? Yes, that was most definitely a cocoon...

    ...and then someone burst forth from said cocoon, falling on their face immediately thereafter. What a curious sight this was.

    Approaching the man, she knelt down to examine him. He seemed relatively uninjured, but extremely tired. Oh, what a bother this day had been... however, he could perhaps be useful, so...

    Concentrating, Vaikuntha's restorative power washed over P-sta, healing his body back to pristine condition. Then, she went a bit further and transferred a bit of her own ki to the man... just enough to hopefully jumpstart his own ki's recovery and get him on his feet. "There... are you awake, or should I dump you elsewhere and be on my way?"
    P-Sta sat up as if suddenly shocked. "AHA!, yes! Thank you, maam! It's just...er...ah...it's been very long since I uh..." P-Sta scratched the back of his head. "...Okay, I don't know where I am, or what's happening, but I sense several familiar power levels rising so if you could direct me towards those...I should be fine," P-Sta managed to state, after a moment of stammering confusion. "...Also, is it just me, or does this entire facility seem highly illegal?" .

  5. #2165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    P-Sta sat up as if suddenly shocked. "AHA!, yes! Thank you, maam! It's just...er...ah...it's been very long since I uh..." P-Sta scratched the back of his head. "...Okay, I don't know where I am, or what's happening, but I sense several familiar power levels rising so if you could direct me towards those...I should be fine," P-Sta managed to state, after a moment of stammering confusion. "...Also, is it just me, or does this entire facility seem highly illegal?" .
    "Oh, it is, based upon what I know of galactic law," said Nevanlinna. She cocked her head at the man. "My, aren't you... that Galaxy Police officer that assisted this group some time ago? How curious that you'd appear here, in this facility. How curious, indeed." Had the Doctor perhaps kidnapped him for some nefarious reason?

    Mmm, no matter. She propped the Galaxy Police officer over her shoulder to help him walk and set off towards the others. "I don't have the full story, but I can summarize... there is a mad scientist calling themselves 'the doctor' interfering with time in a myriad number of ways, and the..." She sighed at having to use this name. "...M fighters, as they are called--Earth's defenders, as well as the greatest the Saiyans and other species have to offer, you'll recall--have had the responsibility of stopping this Doctor placed squarely upon their shoulders."
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

  6. #2166
    Astonishing Member KingofPie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    "Oh, it is, based upon what I know of galactic law," said Nevanlinna. She cocked her head at the man. "My, aren't you... that Galaxy Police officer that assisted this group some time ago? How curious that you'd appear here, in this facility. How curious, indeed." Had the Doctor perhaps kidnapped him for some nefarious reason?

    Mmm, no matter. She propped the Galaxy Police officer over her shoulder to help him walk and set off towards the others. "I don't have the full story, but I can summarize... there is a mad scientist calling themselves 'the doctor' interfering with time in a myriad number of ways, and the..." She sighed at having to use this name. "...M fighters, as they are called--Earth's defenders, as well as the greatest the Saiyans and other species have to offer, you'll recall--have had the responsibility of stopping this Doctor placed squarely upon their shoulders."
    P-Sta nodded gratefully, accepting the help of the woman of...well he didn't quite know her origin but, suffice to say, he was glad for the help. She seemed to know his allies as well. "The M-Fighters! Of course!" P-Sta declared triumphantly. "Of course they'd be here, valiant defenders they are! Glad to see the name caught on, as well! Personally, I-DID YOU SAY TIME INTERFERENCE?!" P-Sta exclaimed, the heart of the matter, impacting him a bit late.

  7. #2167
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,248

    Default

    Several things happen at once.


    As Etrina and Erosa move in and attempt to literally back stab Midori, Etrina finds that unraveling the Temporal Lock is not easy. Layers and layers, knots on top of knots infest the thing, and while you are working on it, it isnít something done easily as it actively resists. Nor is the damage something she canít heal from either.

    Until another loop kicks in. When Blizzar stops time, for a split second, you and Blizzar see her eyes widen (you two alone can move in this time freeze) as her time locked status in the Ďreal worldí is overplayed by her time frozen status under Ken Boshií sword. In that moment, your sword takes to the Lock like a chainsaw and cuts far deeper, causing a ripple effect through her body. At least half her temporal kick is cut, and her full immunity to damage is shorn away.


    Time goes back to normal as one of the last two crystals on Kenís sword drains away, and suddenly Ochazuke reigns hell down on Midori.

    The cacophony of sound is near deafening as the massive twin machine guns fired super amped ammo at a rate of speed the eye almost couldnít track. Silver tipped and glowing like small stars the bullets rake up and down, tearing apart walls, the last of the equipment, and.......

    Through the Doctor herself.

    Her durability compromised somewhat, the bullets hammer into her with a righteous fury. No blood sprays out, the partial time lock keeping it in place, but multiple tennis ball sized holes are blown through her chest, arm, shoulder, neck, and legs in a wild display as he riddles her up and down.

    More shocking to her, perhaps, even as the wounds are made her heart and nanites attempt to heal them, is that under that hellish barrage the corrupted and home made dragon balls are hit.

    And shatter, releasing sighs of relief as they are finally given peace.

    The guns run out, silence reigns, and the Doctor stares in horror at her shattered dreams. The wounds slowly healing on her body as she reaches out, anger glaring in her face when her hands jerk to her head, a blood rune appearing there as Ishtar shows her.

    And after a moment, a tear falls down and her hands fall to her side.

    ďOh. Oh Ishtar. Why didnít I listen?Ē
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  8. #2168
    All-New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Several things happen at once.


    As Etrina and Erosa move in and attempt to literally back stab Midori, Etrina finds that unraveling the Temporal Lock is not easy. Layers and layers, knots on top of knots infest the thing, and while you are working on it, it isn’t something done easily as it actively resists. Nor is the damage something she can’t heal from either.

    Until another loop kicks in. When Blizzar stops time, for a split second, you and Blizzar see her eyes widen (you two alone can move in this time freeze) as her time locked status in the ‘real world’ is overplayed by her time frozen status under Ken Boshi’ sword. In that moment, your sword takes to the Lock like a chainsaw and cuts far deeper, causing a ripple effect through her body. At least half her temporal kick is cut, and her full immunity to damage is shorn away.


    Time goes back to normal as one of the last two crystals on Ken’s sword drains away, and suddenly Ochazuke reigns hell down on Midori.

    The cacophony of sound is near deafening as the massive twin machine guns fired super amped ammo at a rate of speed the eye almost couldn’t track. Silver tipped and glowing like small stars the bullets rake up and down, tearing apart walls, the last of the equipment, and.......

    Through the Doctor herself.

    Her durability compromised somewhat, the bullets hammer into her with a righteous fury. No blood sprays out, the partial time lock keeping it in place, but multiple tennis ball sized holes are blown through her chest, arm, shoulder, neck, and legs in a wild display as he riddles her up and down.

    More shocking to her, perhaps, even as the wounds are made her heart and nanites attempt to heal them, is that under that hellish barrage the corrupted and home made dragon balls are hit.

    And shatter, releasing sighs of relief as they are finally given peace.

    The guns run out, silence reigns, and the Doctor stares in horror at her shattered dreams. The wounds slowly healing on her body as she reaches out, anger glaring in her face when her hands jerk to her head, a blood rune appearing there as Ishtar shows her.

    And after a moment, a tear falls down and her hands fall to her side.

    “Oh. Oh Ishtar. Why didn’t I listen?”
    Hops could sense that this was his only chance. He rushed in, unaware of all around him and raised his blade, “you took everything from me! Now I’ll take what I can from you! Zeta Slash!” He dropped the blade diagonally across Midori’s body the strength of his slice boosted by his Ki-Driver.

  9. #2169
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    18,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade
    And after a moment, a tear falls down and her hands fall to her side.

    ďOh. Oh Ishtar. Why didnít I listen?Ē
    A single word response, is all Ishtar can muster at first, but it comes through clear enough.

    'Stubborn.'

    Though as ever, more words eventually follow. 'Thought it fell to you alone to mend what was broken ... a thing I understand all too well. Though unlike me ... never learned to trust ... A thing that had taken the Oni herself many, many years ... and even now she struggled.

    Ishtar could sense it though, the energy coming from Sarada -- and the pain -- and the streaking blip of energy that was Sasheem's handiwork. No time now, for fond farewells and pep talks.

    'Ah well ... They mean to kill you now ... knowing them ... they will succeed; and it should be quick.' Though with no universe to return to ... 'Before that though, I need ... to know. Do you wish to make ... amends ?'
    "... and when the Golden Toad started to sing, there was no turning back." - grampagen (Ochazuke)

    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."

  10. #2170
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    A single word response, is all Ishtar can muster at first, but it comes through clear enough.

    'Stubborn.'

    Though as ever, more words eventually follow. 'Thought it fell to you alone to mend what was broken ... a thing I understand all too well. Though unlike me ... never learned to trust ... A thing that had taken the Oni herself many, many years ... and even now she struggled.

    Ishtar could sense it though, the energy coming from Sarada -- and the pain -- and the streaking blip of energy that was Sasheem's handiwork. No time now, for fond farewells and pep talks.

    'Ah well ... They mean to kill you now ... knowing them ... they will succeed; and it should be quick.' Though with no universe to return to ... 'Before that though, I need ... to know. Do you wish to make ... amends ?'
    ‘.........yes.’

    The mental voice is that of a small, scared young girl.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  11. #2171
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Twiliteknite06 View Post
    Hops could sense that this was his only chance. He rushed in, unaware of all around him and raised his blade, “you took everything from me! Now I’ll take what I can from you! Zeta Slash!” He dropped the blade diagonally across Midori’s body the strength of his slice boosted by his Ki-Driver.

    The blade cuts in, not enough to kill as she staggers back, but a long cut opens on her chest about two inches deep. A mortal wound, a death blow even, were she not still time locked somewhat. Even that grievous wound slowly starts healing.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  12. #2172
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Moving fast, it doesn't take her long to reach the docking bay and find the ship where the signal is coming from. Dash heads inside, using her senses to try and home in on his location.
    She finds him aboard the Coldlight. The ship had bee. brought in, battered but still functional. It appears he had been gassed aboard and left there.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  13. #2173
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    21,801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    She finds him aboard the Coldlight. The ship had bee. brought in, battered but still functional. It appears he had been gassed aboard and left there.
    Going up to him, Dash checks his breathing and heart beat to make sure he was alive. He was knocked out, but alive. Question was, what should she do next? Picking him up, she exited the Coldlight carrying him out to the docking bay. Laying him down on the ground, in what she hoped was clearer air, she tried to wake him up.

    Gently sapping his face, Dash called out to him, "Hey, Jin, wake up." she also tried shaking him carefully.

    OOC: Thanks Cleric.
    Last edited by Tami; 09-07-2019 at 06:47 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

  14. #2174
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Going up to him, Dash checks his breathing and heart beat to make sure he was alive. He was knocked out, but alive. Question was, what should she do next? Picking him up, she exited the Coldlight carrying him out to the docking bay. Laying him down on the ground, in what she hoped was clearer air, she tried to wake him up.

    Gently sapping his face, Dash called out to him, "Hey, Jin, wake up." she also tried shaking him carefully.

    OOC: Thanks Cleric.
    He coughs, spitters, and blearily opens his eyes.

    “Heh....still...in one piece.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  15. #2175
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    21,801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    He coughs, spitters, and blearily opens his eyes.

    “Heh....still...in one piece.”
    A sigh of relief is followed by a question, "Can you stand? Or at least sit up?" Dash then offers him her hand.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •