Page 148 of 294 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198248 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 4408

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Well....you are not...wrong," P-Sta laughed, slightly recalling some of the, er....let's say over the top tendencies of this group. "But, I suppose whatever fight occurred is over with for now-WOWOWOWOW!" he stammered as the ship began to quake. "...But perhaps it's time we made our quick escape with the rest."
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "Uuuuuuuuuuugggghhhhhh."

Sarada stumbled and leaned against a wall. She had tried to stagger and shuffle to the ship on her own, but she couldn't do it. She had nothing left. All of her available power had been poured into her final attack. That, plus pouring her own life energy into it left her weak and bordering helpless. She turned around so she could sit down, drawing in haggard breath after haggard breath.

Ochazuke warned them that something else was coming, because of course the fight wasn't over yet. "G-goddamn it," she muttered tiredly. "I n-need a healer." If she was going to fight with on e-arm, she was going to do it at full strength.
    Nevanlinna sat P-Sta down on the floor and approached Sarada. She held out her hands and let the healing energies wash over the queen. "That was quite the final attack, highness." Impressive and... self-destructive. These saiyans were positively insane, at times.

Pausing for a moment to focus on the healing, eventually she asked a question that had been on her mind since arriving here. "I was held up by..." She motioned to P-sta. "...him. If you would be so kind, who was that woman? And what, pray tell, happened to the Doctor?"
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    With the space station at the end of Time stabilized, Ochazuke exhaled slowly. Only a week ago they had gathered together. Everything they had known was in flux, threatened first from beyond the stars, then by the threat of being swallowed by Time itself. Let us risk a moment longer in this forsaken place.

"Mrrgh." Stirred from his malaise, Ochazuke searched for the panel, callously tearing it from its frame.

But more than that, the two lingering presences spiked against his notice immediately. Immediately Ochazuke hailed Dash over the communicator.

"...incoming," his voice choked, blistering and hoarse. "be on your guard-!"

Turning to the others, he relayed the information of what he had found to everyone still gathered here.

"...Pantaloon," he rasped to the others. "Find him. Go. Now!"
    Sasheem smirked to himself. "So we got more on the way...?" The Majin asked. "Good....now Sasheem knows he ain't wastin' his time!" the Majin sped up, attempting to hone in on Jinzi's minor power level.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    OT: Burke ?

But yea, she spent a considerable amount of time there and commented on what she sensed when speaking with Wilhelm. Also fought Hammer there, for what it's worth.
    My phone had an aneurism.

Then yes, its energy signature is that of the First Race.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Nevanlinna sat P-Sta down on the floor and approached Sarada. She held out her hands and let the healing energies wash over the queen. "That was quite the final attack, highness." Impressive and... self-destructive. These saiyans were positively insane, at times.

Pausing for a moment to focus on the healing, eventually she asked a question that had been on her mind since arriving here. "I was held up by..." She motioned to P-sta. "...him. If you would be so kind, who was that woman? And what, pray tell, happened to the Doctor?"
    Shortly after her call, Nevanlinna graciously arrived and started healing her. "Thanks, Nevanlinna," she said, both in response to the healing and the props for her attack. "That woman was The Doctor. Her real name... was Midori... Pantaloons. She was... Jinzi's and Meagan's child from another timeline."

Sarada glanced past Nevanlinna and beheld another figure. He was wearing a GP uniform like Blizzar, so he was... wait... HOLY ****! "P-Sta?!" she spat in pure shock. "I thought Sasheem killed you!"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Something in the back of her mind warned her, and Dash flared up her Aura (everyone should be able to sense it). "Jinzi, ah have a bad feeling. Get inside the Coldlight, somethin wicked is comin."
    Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    With the space station at the end of Time stabilized, Ochazuke exhaled slowly. Only a week ago they had gathered together. Everything they had known was in flux, threatened first from beyond the stars, then by the threat of being swallowed by Time itself. Let us risk a moment longer in this forsaken place.

"Mrrgh." Stirred from his malaise, Ochazuke searched for the panel, callously tearing it from its frame.

But more than that, the two lingering presences spiked against his notice immediately. Immediately Ochazuke hailed Dash over the communicator.

"...incoming," his voice choked, blistering and hoarse. "be on your guard-!"

Turning to the others, he relayed the information of what he had found to everyone still gathered here.

"...Pantaloon," he rasped to the others. "Find him. Go. Now!"
    "Yeah, ah know." Dash replied, sounding a little annoyed, "I tried to call you all. Jinzi an ah are in the docking bay with the Coldlight. Get here quick."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post

Shortly after her call, Nevanlinna graciously arrived and started healing her. "Thanks, Nevanlinna," she said, both in response to the healing and the props for her attack. "That woman was The Doctor. Her real name... was Midori... Pantaloons. She was... Jinzi's and Meagan's child from another timeline."

Sarada glanced past Nevanlinna and beheld another figure. He was wearing a GP uniform like Blizzar, so he was... wait... HOLY ****! "P-Sta?!" she spat in pure shock. "I thought Sasheem killed you!"
    "Ah yes, hello Sarada!" P-Sta waved. "Funnily enough, I thought he killed me as well!Honestly, I'm surprised he still appears to be alive, but that's neither here nor there! It's good to see another friendly face! Frankly, I'm more than a little perplexed to suddenly be dumped into all these time shenanigans..." he shook his head.

Ochazuke, the panel pops open and within is a sack of something, a vial of liquid, and what looks like a green coin.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Jinzi gets inside the ship just as something emerges from the wall.

Dash, the presence is exudes is not friendly.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Jinzi gets inside the ship just as something emerges from the wall.

Dash, the presence is exudes is not friendly.
    A brief flash of fear is quickly replaced with determination. Her stance slips into defense as she readies herself. Calling out to the visitor, "Ah don't suppose you want to tell me who you are and why your here? You know we're just about ready to leave this place."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

My phone had an aneurism.

Then yes, its energy signature is that of the First Race.
    Ah, so Ochazuke, and Etrina should also be familiar.

And barreling towards where Jinzi and Dash are, presumably where the Coldlight was taken, is an enemy signature he’s never sensed before, but the hostile intent is readily there. It’s also on top of them.
    When the rumbling ceased, and all fell still.

Ishtar sighed, and allowed her bloodstained hand to fall. It was done then. Midori was gone, and with it the threat to the multiverse. Yet before the gentle waves of unconsciousness could wash over her completely.

There was a gnawing at the edge of consciousness.

A familiar signature of energy, barreling towards something -- or someone -- hundreds of feet above.

Of the ... First Race ... not surprised.

No time to rest then. Work to do.

The Oni labored again to stand, yet failed. Another means to escape the crater would be required ...

She landed hundreds of feet below. The debris indicated that this was where Ishtar landed. "Ishtar!"
    Crawling from the crater she'd left in falling, Parsley would find Ishtar. A bloody mess, but largely whole. When Ishtar caught sight of the princess however, she didn't seem overly pleased.

"First ... race. Above. From Terra."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Ah yes, hello Sarada!" P-Sta waved. "Funnily enough, I thought he killed me as well!Honestly, I'm surprised he still appears to be alive, but that's neither here nor there! It's good to see another friendly face! Frankly, I'm more than a little perplexed to suddenly be dumped into all these time shenanigans..." he shook his head.
    "You're in luck. We're just about done here, so you don't even have to worry about it." She hoped he took her word for it. She still barely understood all this time travel **** herself and she had been steeped in it for the last week or so.

"Yeah, about Sasheem. He's... been useful I guess," she mumbled. "We decided to let him live until he proves himself too much of a nuisance."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    from the crater she'd left in falling, Parsley would find Ishtar. A bloody mess, but largely whole. When Ishtar caught sight of the princess however, she didn't seem overly pleased.

"First ... race. Above. From Terra."
    Parsley found Ishtar crawling out of a deep crater, bloodied and broken. At least she hadn't lost any limbs, this time, but that wasn't a very high bar to cross. On the whole, their team was completely ill-prepared for another battle.

And the enemy that was incoming?

Ishtar's hoarse, shaky voice provided the answer. "The First Race?"

Here? Now? She recalled researching them while on Terra, within Wilhelm's compound on one of the tablets. They were an ancient race of invaders who nearly conquered Terra. And now, it seemed that they intended on trying their hand in their universe.

Parsley sighed tersely and bent down to hoist the Oni over her shoulder. "It will be dealt with shortly. Our main concern is getting Pants to safety." She knew exactly how. "I'll get you above so you can be healed."

OOC: Cleric, can Parsley sense that power that's hidden down about where they are?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

"You're in luck. We're just about done here, so you don't even have to worry about it." She hoped he took her word for it. She still barely understood all this time travel **** herself and she had been steeped in it for the last week or so.

"Yeah, about Sasheem. He's... been useful I guess," she mumbled. "We decided to let him live until he proves himself too much of a nuisance."
    "Well...I don't mind that he lives per se, so long as he lives in a cell...for the rest of his life," P-Sta grumbled. "But, if he is indeed of a use to saving lives and hasn't been allowed to blow up anything, I suppose that's a prison in and of itself to the likes of him," he noted, glancing around and whistling. "Things may be just about done, but they certainly don't seemed finished. It appears yet another crisis as reared it's head. Heh...all in a day's work, I suppose!"

Parsley found Ishtar crawling out of a deep crater, bloodied and broken. At least she hadn't lost any limbs, this time, but that wasn't a very high bar to cross. On the whole, their team was completely ill-prepared for another battle.

And the enemy that was incoming?

Ishtar's hoarse, shaky voice provided the answer. "The First Race?"

Here? Now? She recalled researching them while on Terra, within Wilhelm's compound on one of the tablets. They were an ancient race of invaders who nearly conquered Terra. And now, it seemed that they intended on trying their hand in their universe.

Parsley sighed tersely and bent down to hoist the Oni over her shoulder. "It will be dealt with shortly. Our main concern is getting Pants to safety." She knew exactly how. "I'll get you above so you can be healed."

OOC: Cleric, can Parsley sense that power that's hidden down about where they are?
    Having gone so far down?

Faintly, yes.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    A brief flash of fear is quickly replaced with determination. Her stance slips into defense as she readies herself. Calling out to the visitor, "Ah don't suppose you want to tell me who you are and why your here? You know we're just about ready to leave this place."
    It moves quickly for something near twenty feet tall. It’s clawed hands reach out to grab Dash.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM