Page 15 of 294 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "I..."

Before he could respond to her declaration, he was slapped out of the moment by Sarada.

"Damn, woman!" He grumbled, rubbing his head.

He turned, preparing to go off on her for interrupting his moment of crisis, but he paused in silent surprise. Whatever mental barriers lay between he and the malevolent spirit had strengthened and for now, he was safe. The unnatural sense of despair that had gripped him had been the lingering remnants of the soul-erosion's after effects. It was a weird sensation of being frightened that he could no longer trust his own emotions yet being relieved to know that it had been external forces and not his own, "Freaky."

"No, it's fine. I needed that, to be honest."

For the time being, he felt normal and most likely in control once more, "...but yeah, I think I need to make this issue known. If only to make sure you all know what to do if push comes to shove."
    Cyanna then looked from Sarada to Charco, "Does this mean you want me to hit you everytime you get depressed and mopey? Cause if it would help I'd do it, only I don't really want to hit you."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    If his reaction was anything to go by, her head slap did the trick. At least for the moment. Sarada didn't know what Charco's deal was, and wouldn't until he decided to say something about it other than ambiguity, but it didn't sound like an easy fix.

Luckily, she was well-versed in all manner of Saiyan therapy techniques.

"Alright, what the hell is your problem? Start talking."
    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Cyanna then looked from Sarada to Charco, "Does this mean you want me to hit you everytime you get depressed and mopey? Cause if it would help I'd do it, only I don't really want to hit you."
    "I don't know if slapping me will work every time," He admitted to Cyanna with a shrug.

With that said, he pondered on the best way to describe his situation. Clearly, saying he was possessed by the vengeful ghost of a dinosaur hadn't worked in the past.

"Let's put it this way, Sarada. You know you can turn into a giant monkey or get blonde hair? Imagine it was its own creature, with its own mind and soul. This creature I mentioned, isn't some mere ghost or demon possessing you, but one ingrained in your very DNA. So ingrained, it set up shop in your own body before you even came out of the womb, and it had done the same to your parents, grandparents, and ancestors all the way back before your race even invented the wheel." He allowed that to sink in before continuing, "Imagine how strong something like could be, generation after generation for thousands of years. Strong enough to eat a GoD... whatever that is." He trailed off in his own thoughts before realizing he needed to get back on track.

"That blonde monkey I just told you to imagine? That is what I'm currently dealing with... except replace the blonde monkey with a dinosaur ghost. Now, I fucked up a few months after we beat Battersea and I was on my own in this shitty ass bayou full of gator men and let this ******* "help" me. At first, he had to have my permission and everything was cool because this stupidly powerful dinosaur ghost was helping me, but after that, he wanted more and more control. He'd wait for me to be at my lowest points and just help himself into the driver's seat, like when Asha'rah threw that fucking mountain at me."

He wasn't entirely sure why Asha'rah had thrown a mountain at him, but his memories were hazy from... well... having a mountain thrown at him. Also, he could have sworn he remembered something about a mash potato lake, but that was too stupid to really whole-heartedly trust in that memory. "When I would come to after these joyrides, something would be wrong. My senses and emotions would be gone for some time and I would feel... empty. It's like someone took an ice-cream scooper to my soul and help themselves to a massive sundae. My "episode" a few moments ago was one of those times. I'm starting to lose track of myself, which is pretty scary."

As absurd as that all sounded, he seemed satisfied in how his explanation went and looked to the two, "Uhh... any questions?"

"I don't know if slapping me will work every time," He admitted to Cyanna with a shrug.

With that said, he pondered on the best way to describe his situation. Clearly, saying he was possessed by the vengeful ghost of a dinosaur hadn't worked in the past.

"Let's put it this way, Sarada. You know you can turn into a giant monkey or get blonde hair? Imagine it was its own creature, with its own mind and soul. This creature I mentioned, isn't some mere ghost or demon possessing you, but one ingrained in your very DNA. So ingrained, it set up shop in your own body before you even came out of the womb, and it had done the same to your parents, grandparents, and ancestors all the way back before your race even invented the wheel." He allowed that to sink in before continuing, "Imagine how strong something like could be, generation after generation for thousands of years. Strong enough to eat a GoD... whatever that is." He trailed off in his own thoughts before realizing he needed to get back on track.

"That blonde monkey I just told you to imagine? That is what I'm currently dealing with... except replace the blonde monkey with a dinosaur ghost. Now, I fucked up a few months after we beat Battersea and I was on my own in this shitty ass bayou full of gator men and let this ******* "help" me. At first, he had to have my permission and everything was cool because this stupidly powerful dinosaur ghost was helping me, but after that, he wanted more and more control. He'd wait for me to be at my lowest points and just help himself into the driver's seat, like when Asha'rah threw that fucking mountain at me."

He wasn't entirely sure why Asha'rah had thrown a mountain at him, but his memories were hazy from... well... having a mountain thrown at him. Also, he could have sworn he remembered something about a mash potato lake, but that was too stupid to really whole-heartedly trust in that memory. "When I would come to after these joyrides, something would be wrong. My senses and emotions would be gone for some time and I would feel... empty. It's like someone took an ice-cream scooper to my soul and help themselves to a massive sundae. My "episode" a few moments ago was one of those times. I'm starting to lose track of myself, which is pretty scary."

As absurd as that all sounded, he seemed satisfied in how his explanation went and looked to the two, "Uhh... any questions?"
    "DNA, huh? Well, that's easy enough to fix. I mean, according to legend Lady Iris rewired the DNA of my entire race. I'm sure there has to be someone able to edit your DNA so as to edit out this Ghost of yours."

"DNA, huh? Well, that's easy enough to fix. I mean, according to legend Lady Iris rewired the DNA of my entire race. I'm sure there has to be someone able to edit your DNA so as to edit out this Ghost of yours."
    "It's not that simple," He replied, "DNA is simply a vessel he uses. If I were an evil man, I could spread him like a virus by donating blood."

Rex had been one of the first beings to use Earth's Dragonballs; it would not be easy trying to undo the ripples that event had created at this point.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Charco explained what he was dealing with, and Sarada listened quietly. In essence, he was possessed by the ghost of a vengeful dinosaur. As absurd as that sounded, she came from a race of space monkeys that could transform into even bigger monkeys at the very sight of a full moon, so she had no room to criticize. What was more, his story resonated with her far more deeply than she thought it would.

This spirit usurped control of his body against his will, and when it was done, Charco was left feeling empty, void of emotion. As she listened, her fist reflexively clenched and unclenched. It wasn't the same as her darkest, most closely guarded secret, but it was close enough that she felt compelled to help him no matter what.

"I understand," she intoned when he was done. "You're possessed by an evil spirit, essentially." It was out of her area of expertise. In fact, she didn't know of many people around here who excelled at matters of the soul. Perhaps Eva, but she recalled her talking to him after the invasion a few days ago. No; this battle wasn't going to be won through outside means. It was going to have to be waged on the inside, meaning it was one Charco would have to fight on his own.

But, that didn't mean she wouldn't give her support.

"If it's a battle for your soul, then that's a fight you'll have to wage on your own," she said, a hint of regret tinging her words. "But, I'll still help anyway I can. First things first, the next time this creature comes out, I'm fucking it up. Without... going into detail, I have a... problem with people who take advantage of people without their consent. So, every time it comes out and I'm around, I'm shoving my foot up its ass. Or your ass. Whatever."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Charco explained what he was dealing with, and Sarada listened quietly. In essence, he was possessed by the ghost of a vengeful dinosaur. As absurd as that sounded, she came from a race of space monkeys that could transform into even bigger monkeys at the very sight of a full moon, so she had no room to criticize. What was more, his story resonated with her far more deeply than she thought it would.

This spirit usurped control of his body against his will, and when it was done, Charco was left feeling empty, void of emotion. As she listened, her fist reflexively clenched and unclenched. It wasn't the same as her darkest, most closely guarded secret, but it was close enough that she felt compelled to help him no matter what.

"I understand," she intoned when he was done. "You're possessed by an evil spirit, essentially." It was out of her area of expertise. In fact, she didn't know of many people around here who excelled at matters of the soul. Perhaps Eva, but she recalled her talking to him after the invasion a few days ago. No; this battle wasn't going to be won through outside means. It was going to have to be waged on the inside, meaning it was one Charco would have to fight on his own.

"If it's a battle for your soul, then that's a fight you'll have to wage on your own," she said, a hint of regret tinging her words. "But, I'll still help anyway I can. First things first, the next time this creature comes out, I'm fucking it up. Without... going into detail, I have a... problem with people who take advantage of people without their consent. So, every time it comes out and I'm around, I'm shoving my foot up its ass. Or your ass. Whatever."
    There was a logic to what Sarada said, up to a point. After that, Cyanna wasn't so sure, "Wouldn't that cause Charco more harm than this ghost dinosaur? You know, shoving your foot up his ass or whatever? I agree that the only one who has access to Charco's soul is Charco himself, so unless we find a way to go inside with him, there may not be much we can do directly. Still," she changed her questioning back to Charco, "this ghost has to be worried that if something really bad happened to you, then he'd simply vanish. Like smashing a glass full of water, once the glass is gone so is the water."

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Ochazuke lowered his head with a long, slow sigh. Ever since its creation, the dark sphere had never left his hand, and Nail had stated the purpose behind its design in no uncertain terms. He paid no mind to the emergent theoretical discussion that immediately surrounded the explicit, quantifiable fruit of his final magical conjuring - Charco and Erosa saw to that - but it seems that Praxat had become so fixated on creating something, that observation had become secondary.

"...your intention is to make a compass...to place a compass inside?" The exacting way Praxat had recollected Nail's words made the task seem...redundant, under the circumstances. "Beyond aesthetics, what purpose will this serve?"

All inquiries are derived from observation. From cause and effect, relation and correlation, there in the observable phenomena of the universe mortal eyes had a history of discovering a means to an end. The philosopher's pursuit of the good in all its forms; the artist's pursuit of truth and beauty. In the engineered design he'd seen it through Jinzi's work a clear purpose and focused intention to his theory.

But the connection between a Toadian's breastplate and the resonating sphere in his hand...

"...explain."
    Time rewind.

" It' simple with a understanding of Quantum mechanics it's possible to create that very same sphere Elder Nail made with science, but not as quick. Science takes time and making such a device would take rigorous amount of researching and testing going though prototypes. It's not a easy task," Praxat said.

Praxat touches the device on her chest , " Basically if we change the formula to how this device on my chest works base on Quantum Mechanics it can become something else entirely. You be surprise how just changing a tiny piece of a formula can turn a thing into something else. however what makes that device and the device on my chest similar is if my theory is correct they both should be using Quantum energy or at lest the Black Sphere should be using something similar to that energy," Praxat said.

Praxat points at her blueprint ," I want to install the ATE on the ship that Jinzi order when it arrives, but I don't think a black sphere would look very pleasing on the cockpit of a spaceship . So I'm designing a compass to put it in before installing it on the ship. However Qaztoh is more knowledgeable than me when it comes to quantum mechanics even if she's just a kid," Praxat said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 05-25-2019 at 11:12 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    “Madness...Indeed. He doesn’t....even know he...cannot win.”

Wilhelm looks over the building, pulling out a skeleton key and using it on the door. It swings open, his lights moving in to illuminate the interior.

The front room was littered with mathematical and theoretical scientific scrawling all over the walls, ceiling, and floor.
    Seeing this Praxat's geeks out for bit, but curbs her enthusiasm ," Man I wish I could write all this down but there isn't enough time. Yeah I have to focus we're on a mission here this is no time to get excite about what these mathematical and theoretical scientific equations could mean ," Praxat said.

Praxat then looks around holding her Jobox which is activated in her right hand," I didn't mention this before , but I can seen quite fine in almost total darkness, and I can even see color thanks to my excellent night vision. I kind of sorry for what happen to the Jinzi here, and sorry he can't move on from the past. I was taught that in science one must keeping move forward, and never dwell on the past. I really don't think it's good for any scientist to dwell on the past," Praxat said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 05-25-2019 at 11:22 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " It' simple with a understanding of Quantum mechanics it's possible to create that very same sphere Elder Nail made with science, but not as quick. Science takes time and making such a device would take rigorous amount of researching and testing going though prototypes. It's not a easy task," Praxat said.

Praxat touches the device on her chest , " Basically if we change the formula to how this device on my chest works base on Quantum Mechanics it can become something else entirely. You be surprise how just changing a tiny piece of a formula can turn a thing into something else. however what makes that device and the device on my chest similar is if my theory is correct they both should be using Quantum energy or at lest the Black Sphere should be using something similar to that energy," Praxat said.
    "No, I imagine it would not be easy, or swift," Ochazuke replied, his voice restrained though tempered fatigue. "Neither for research, nor for testing. Even for you."

There was that word again 'Quantum'. Jargon itself ought to be its own field of study. The smallest particle-mote, the elementary shape of things as they moved and expressed their benign nature; in other words, the fundamental truth of things. From the sphere, all of this, he had grasped intuitively their nature through his cultivated skill

"If your theory is correct?" His tone fell sharply and the corner of his mouth twisted. "A hypothetical issue ought to be grounded in a reason. A logical course, then, may be informed by observation." She'd expressed many times her pride in her skills as a strategist, however...

"Praxat, you've barely examined the sphere and you've made many presumptions. The secrets of Namekian conjuring, do you even know how to measure such a thing? How long will it take for you to verify the logical interplay of magical and quantum mechanics?"

He turned his view to the closed doors of the Room of Spirit and Time. Behind them, Zurvan the Aspect of Time shift the destination, and the lurch in the air pronounced itself.

"And while you do this, the Doctor has an open view to where we are. With every passing moment, he may prepare far worse than what we have encountered before on a whim,Hybrids, mechanical life-forms, the countless, battle-starved inhabitants of potentially infinitedivergent timelines. You were there, you know how desperately they will fight when they have nowhere else to turn." he glowered.

"And then, always at the heart of his design, there's the remains of the Dreadnoughts." This much he knew the Toadian had seen. Perhaps in a previous page she'd made copious note of this, but that was beside the point. Ochazuke lowered his head with a deathly serious gaze into her unchanging, emotionless eyes.

"Tell me, Praxat. What time do you think we have to spare on untested theories that will not produce results?"

Praxat points at her blueprint ," I want to install the ATE on the ship that Jinzi order when it arrives, but I don't think a black sphere would look very pleasing on the cockpit of a spaceship . So I'm designing a compass to put it in before installing it on the ship," Praxat said.
    Ochazuke bowed his head forward, kneading a furrowed brow as he held his head in his free hand. A long, meditative breath passed and stretched the moment as he passed his thumb and forefinger over his closed eyes. Theory crafted without observation was one thing; aesthetics without function, on the other hand...

"...we can agree that it doesn't matter how it looks, only that it works," he said. "The black sphere resonates with fractured time, and that is where we'll find the Doctor."

He folded his arms with a low shrug. "The next world will be his home. Search for something that will trace him from his past to where he is now. Examine the matter and pay close attention."

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    “Madness...Indeed. He doesn’t....even know he...cannot win.”

Wilhelm looks over the building, pulling out a skeleton key and using it on the door. It swings open, his lights moving in to illuminate the interior.

The front room was littered with mathematical and theoretical scientific scrawling all over the walls, ceiling, and floor.
    "At this point, would he care if he did?" Madness did all matter of things to people once they were pushed on the edge, but she also knew as the old saying 'One man's Utopia is another's hell' but on the same vein, the opposite was also true. For someone like Sasheem, such a place wouldn't bother them or drive them to madness but she was sure there was some type of thing he disliked enough and was exposed enough, might have similar effects.

The inside made her cautious, she didn't feel anything and this was a dead world so she shouldn't be as paranoid. However, time and experience had told her to be cautious in these types of situations even when it seemed like a done deal.

The description of The Doctor's narrowed focus reminded Parsley of her own time in Purgatory. With the prospect of an unknown period of time with nothing but her thoughts and the impending ruminations of her past life, she threw herself into magical training -- something she had previously stated with unwavering resoluteness that she had no use for. It was all she could do to keep herself from falling into a well of self-loathing -- which she ended up doing anyway.

Not to say that her circumstances then compared to The Doctor's, but it was the only comparison she could make to accurately put herself in his shoes.

"The grief you feel is always worse than the circumstances that created it," she stated.

The nexus indicated that their quarry was inside the building up ahead. She was wrong; it wasn't Capsule Corp, but rather some sort of small home. She wasn't aware that CC sold portable homes, but it didn't surprise her.

Even though they were alone on this dead world, it paid to be cautious. As Parsley moved to enter the home, her hyperactive observation scanned the house and the interior to make sure there was nothing lurking in the darkness.
    Aleka was mostly silent as she trailed behind keeping a eye out for anything out of the ordinary, briefly tempted to see if using her ability may reveal something useful but what? If this world had been dead for a matter of time, there was literally nothing to be gained besides some phantoms of the past, if even that. It was a possibility though that could be used if they really needed to but right now she wanted to be alert.

One of the words from Parsley struck a bit closer to home.

"The grief you feel is always worse than the circumstances that created it," she stated.
    All too well. She knew that far too well.

She awknowledged it briefly and pushed it aside, dwelling on the past pains never did her any good but it was important to remember. She briefly started a conversation with the other woman. "It's an dead world and nothing should be here, but I almost feel like we're being watched. It's probably just the place getting to me a bit."

The Flash Cutter he cast before them earlier came to a stop above the homestead, the light of the energy falling over a uniform dome. Even diminished as it was, the familiar dome shape was as uniform as any on their world. Whether in the refurbishment projects of Capital City, to the wilds on the very brink of civilization, it was alike in structure to its father that stood atop the Geofront.

A Capsule house...

Shedding light upon the outside, Ochazuke created a second impromptu lamp with a second Flash Cutter, and sent it adrift within the house. Then, moving in tandem with Parsley, as she moved to investigate the inside, he surveyed the outside of the manufactured domicile.

Taking a knee on the deadened earth, he flattened his palm against the ground, and in the dead space sought a whisper from the Earth as it still turned, reaching, perhaps, for something that was not there; a wake, a resonance, where this had all began. Muhen Seikai Keihatsu.
    At first Aleka had thought Ochazuke had gone mad with his laughter earlier, however unlikely it was about his seemingly strong will until it was confirmed that laughter hadn't come from madness what so ever. It wasn't pity for that version of Jinzi, but seemed more disdain of the path he had ultimately ended up at after his will had broken down. A lot of the things they had done or she heard about were horrible, and she'd make no excuses for the mess they created what so ever.

With that said, and every thing in place could she honestly say if she broke in a similar faction she wouldn't do bad things if who she was now broke? Though not everyone reacted the same when put into type of situations. For her it had been depression and a lack of desire to do anything besides the basics of surviving, but part of it she expected was at least subconsciously was people had been there before or worse and came through. At the time, absolutely no one wants to hear but it was a truth none the less.

This time Aleka was positive they were using something so she didn't interrupt, instead focusing on the task before her, Parsley and the last survivor of this dreary world.

"No, I imagine it would not be easy, or swift," Ochazuke replied, his voice restrained though tempered fatigue. "Neither for research, nor for testing. Even for you."

There was that word again 'Quantum'. Jargon itself ought to be its own field of study. The smallest particle-mote, the elementary shape of things as they moved and expressed their benign nature; in other words, the fundamental truth of things. From the sphere, all of this, he had grasped intuitively their nature through his cultivated skill

"If your theory is correct?" His tone fell sharply and the corner of his mouth twisted. "A hypothetical issue ought to be grounded in a reason. A logical course, then, may be informed by observation." She'd expressed many times her pride in her skills as a strategist, however...

"Praxat, you've barely examined the sphere and you've made many presumptions. The secrets of Namekian conjuring, do you even know how to measure such a thing? How long will it take for you to verify the logical interplay of magical and quantum mechanics?"

He turned his view to the closed doors of the Room of Spirit and Time. Behind them, Zurvan the Aspect of Time shift the destination, and the lurch in the air pronounced itself.

"And while you do this, the Doctor has an open view to where we are. With every passing moment, he may prepare far worse than what we have encountered before on a whim,Hybrids, mechanical life-forms, the countless, battle-starved inhabitants of potentially infinitedivergent timelines. You were there, you know how desperately they will fight when they have nowhere else to turn." he glowered.

"And then, always at the heart of his design, there's the remains of the Dreadnoughts." This much he knew the Toadian had seen. Perhaps in a previous page she'd made copious note of this, but that was beside the point. Ochazuke lowered his head with a deathly serious gaze into her unchanging, emotionless eyes.

"Tell me, Praxat. What time do you think we have to spare on untested theories that will not produce results?"

Ochazuke bowed his head forward, kneading a furrowed brow as he held his head in his free hand. A long, meditative breath passed and stretched the moment as he passed his thumb and forefinger over his closed eyes. Theory crafted without observation was one thing; aesthetics without function, on the other hand...

"...we can agree that it doesn't matter how it looks, only that it works," he said. "The black sphere resonates with fractured time, and that is where we'll find the Doctor."

He folded his arms with a low shrug. "The next world will be his home. Search for something that will trace him from his past to where he is now. Examine the matter and pay close attention."
    " There's no point of testing my theory since I have come to the conclusion that it's most likely bogus since I don't know jack about magic, Oh and I agree with you that it doesn't matter how it looks , only if it functions. Still I think we should at least put the ATE in something stationary , because I don't think it's necessary for us to carry it around . however since your holding it that's ultimately up to you to decide . I going to test out a molecular miniaturization formula I been working on for a long time ever since my college years, and if it works then we could probably have access to a whole new dimension, however there's a big chance that it isn't going to work since I never test it before and it's only a hypothesis at the moment ," Praxat said.

Praxat walks towards the doors , " Qaztoh could help but she's going to be busy with her own major project," Oh, and when we arrive at the Doctor's home I will search for something there that could trance the Doctor to his current location, and possibly something we can use against him!" Praxat said.

Time forward

In the building Praxat is examining mathematical and theoretical scientific equations which she is paying close attention to , " Hmm these equations might point us to where The Doctor is now, but there's not enough time to write the equations down. Wait maybe the Doctor recording this so there might be a recording device somewhere in this building and maybe there's even something here we can use against the Doctor," Praxat said.

Praxat then searches around for a recording device , and possibly something that can be use against the Doctor.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 05-27-2019 at 01:43 PM.
    My Forum check it out

On the Lookout in her room Qaztoh is busying building a virtual testing simulator." Okay this virtual testing simulator I'm building we allow me to conduct tests in a safe virtual environment , I will use it to conduct a virtual tests of the Egg Reduction Producer I'm going create. which I have decided will be a liquid solution, However how to create this solution in such a way that it only effects the biology of Female Toadians?" Qaztoh said.

Qaztoh stops what she's doing and rubs her chin." Not only that but I have to make sure this solution doesn't have any harmful side effects, However I'm a genius so I could figure this out on my own, but still it won't hurt for me to do research on genetic engineering and biotechnology, so I'll head on over to Capsule Corp after I finish building this," Qaztoh said.

Meanwhile in Eva's Library Althena thinks to herself as she reads a book. " I really don't like the concept of casinos from what I read about them ,such places do more harm than good. They prompt greed and unhealthy habits, Whoever thought up the concept of gambling is diabolical , still there are places like soup kitchens that are beneficial for everyone , and don't try to exploit people," Althena said.

Meanwhile at Khan's place Khan is watching a episode of a old animated super hero series." Man I used to watch this series a lot when I was kid. The Fantastic Adventures of Termite Man was the ****! During the Day Doctor Crank Rym was a mild manner engineer, but during the night he was the kick butt super hero know as Termite Man," Khan said.

Khan rubs his chin." I remember the first episode very well , it was the episode were Doctor Rym discovered a way to alter the size and mass purely on accident," Khan said.

Khan smiles as he watches the episode of one of his beloved childhood shows." Yeah Termite Man was awesome with his ability to alter his size and mass, as well as a high tech helmet that allowed him to communicate and control termites. I even got Praxat hook on this series when I show it to her years ago, and this episode I'm watching right now is a classic. It's the episode where Termite Man has to stop the diabolic Professor Weather from flooding Capital City with his floodotator," Khan said.

Khan lays back in his chair ." Yeah they don't make shows like this anymore, " Khan said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 05-29-2019 at 07:01 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " There's no point of testing my theory since I have come to the conclusion that it's most likely bogus since I don't know jack about magic, Oh and I agree with you that it doesn't matter how it looks , only if it functions. Still I think we should at least put the ATE in something stationary , because I don't think it's necessary for us to carry it around . however since your holding it that's ultimately up to you to decide . I going to test out a molecular miniaturization formula I been working on for a long time ever since my college years, and if it works then we could probably have access to a whole new dimension, however there's a big chance that it isn't going to work since I never test it before and it's only a hypothesis at the moment ," Praxat said.

Praxat walks towards the doors , " Qaztoh could help but she's going to be busy with her own major project," Oh, and when we arrive at the Doctor's home I will search for something there that could trance the Doctor to his current location, and possibly something we can use against him!" Praxat said.

Time forward

In the building Praxat is examining mathematical and theoretical scientific equations which she is paying close attention to , " Hmm these equations might point us to where The Doctor is now, but there's not enough time to write the equations down. Wait maybe the Doctor recording this so there might be a recording device somewhere in this building and maybe there's even something here we can use against the Doctor," Praxat said.

Praxat then searches around for a recording device , and possibly something that can be use against the Doctor.
    "Write?" Parsley questioned with thinly veiled amusement. "For someone with such supposed intellect, you resort to such a rudimentary method of note-taking as opposed to simply taking a picture? Hm."

Her observations had evidently come up short, so she stood and faced the equations Praxat seemed so enamored with. It was absolute gibberish to even her keen eyes. The realm of quantum nonsense was far out of her ability to understand. Though, perhaps to the eye of a true genius, the jumbled mess of numbers and letters could be organized into something resembling sense.

She tapped a particular spot on her wrist which activated the holographic display of the Personal Data Device (PDD) that every Saiyan had implanted into their arms at birth. She started up the camera feature and took several pictures of the noted scrawled into the wall. "I'll show these to Jinzi when we return. I figure he can make heads and tails of this mess."

With that done, she held up the nexus device and allowed it to lead her to where the time energy was located.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

"Write?" Parsley questioned with thinly veiled amusement. "For someone with such supposed intellect, you resort to such a rudimentary method of note-taking as opposed to simply taking a picture? Hm."

Her observations had evidently come up short, so she stood and faced the equations Praxat seemed so enamored with. It was absolute gibberish to even her keen eyes. The realm of quantum nonsense was far out of her ability to understand. Though, perhaps to the eye of a true genius, the jumbled mess of numbers and letters could be organized into something resembling sense.

She tapped a particular spot on her wrist which activated the holographic display of the Personal Data Device (PDD) that every Saiyan had implanted into their arms at birth. She started up the camera feature and took several pictures of the noted scrawled into the wall. "I'll show these to Jinzi when we return. I figure he can make heads and tails of this mess."

With that done, she held up the nexus device and allowed it to lead her to where the time energy was located.
    " Good thing you bought that camera along, if I had a camera with me I would have taking a picture of the equations myself. Hmm I think I'll upgrade my googles to record video feed and take pictures. Oh and I'm going to work alongside Jinzi and maybe Qaztoh to solve the equations," Praxat said . Praxat then continues searching for a recording device and possibly something that can be use against the Doctor.

(Finding a recording device or maybe even a journal can be a good way to get inside the Doctor's head. Now if I was the Doctor , and I had a recording device or wrote a journal. Where would I hide them ?) Praxat thought.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 05-29-2019 at 11:45 PM.
    My Forum check it out

He nodded. While her methods weren't going to solve his issue, at the very least, she could keep Rex from going on any more rampages should the worst happen.

There was a logic to what Sarada said, up to a point. After that, Cyanna wasn't so sure, "Wouldn't that cause Charco more harm than this ghost dinosaur? You know, shoving your foot up his ass or whatever? I agree that the only one who has access to Charco's soul is Charco himself, so unless we find a way to go inside with him, there may not be much we can do directly. Still," she changed her questioning back to Charco, "this ghost has to be worried that if something really bad happened to you, then he'd simply vanish. Like smashing a glass full of water, once the glass is gone so is the water."
    "As I said before, I was not his only host. Anyone that has my DNA can be subjected to his influence; I just happened to be the strongest one so far. I'm sure he'll do anything he can to prevent me from escaping his grasp, but ultimately, he could move on to another one if left with no other options."

Death was not an option for Charco, and such a concept has been lost to Rex ever since he made that wish on the Dragonballs. It was going to take something drastic, possibly miraculous, to end his family's threat for good and no doubt the dinosaur was already planning his countermeasures at this very moment.