Page 165 of 294 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175215265 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 4408

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "You ain't gonna summon nothin on this side o'nowhere. And we already have Pilots. If you can't help, then stand down and let someone else do it." Dash, feeling her strength returning, was annoyed at not being able to use thre ship's weapons against whatever it was that attacked them. "All we need to know is who attacked us, where they are, an if we're still in danger."
    P-Sta blinked in confusion. "Wh-what?" he asked, perplexed.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    P-Sta blinked in confusion. "Wh-what?" he asked, perplexed.
    "Ignore her," Parsley stated from the far corner. "I'm almost positive the sudden energy flux was caused by the station exploding. If you still wish to help, you can do what you said you were going to do."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "Ignore her," Parsley stated from the far corner. "I'm almost positive the sudden energy flux was caused by the station exploding. If you still wish to help, you can do what you said you were going to do."
    "You could have warned us about that possibility sooner." Dash then looked to Jinzi, "How bad is it? The ship ah mean?"
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

"You could have warned us about that possibility sooner." Dash then looked to Jinzi, "How bad is it? The ship ah mean?"
    "Except I did, you idiot," Parsley responded dryly. "Right after I was told that the countdown had begun, I pinged everyone's communicators and informed you all. Try listening next time."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "Except I did, you idiot," Parsley responded dryly. "Right after I was told that the countdown had begun, I pinged everyone's communicators and informed you all. Try listening next time."
    "You mean like you all listened to me when ah tried to contact you bout the golems attackin the ship?"

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

“Enough. It wouldn’t surprise me that the comms were partially jammed due to all the energy in the katchin. Regardless, P-sta, you and Held fly and keep flying. I’m going to run a diagnostics on the ship, but as far as I can tell we’re running at 50% in almost every category. I should be able to get external cam video of the explosion in just a moment too.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    “Enough. It wouldn’t surprise me that the comms were partially jammed due to all the energy in the katchin. Regardless, P-sta, you and Held fly and keep flying. I’m going to run a diagnostics on the ship, but as far as I can tell we’re running at 50% in almost every category. I should be able to get external cam video of the explosion in just a moment too.”
    "Is there any way I may be of assistance, Mr Pantaloons," came Nevanlinna's voice from the door of the cockpit. She stood there, leaning against the bulkhead, looking surprisingly calm considering the circumstances. And... not exactly in the best state of dress, it would seem. Ishtar's attack against that demon had reduced her armor to mere scraps just barely hanging on. However, she did not seem to care. There were far more pressing and important matters to attend to than mere impending nudity.

"I am sure you are aware of my people's aptitude for technology, after all," she said. "It would not take me long to familiarize myself with any systems needing repair."
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Without saying another word to Parsley, Dash got up from the weapons console then sat down at the Scanner console. "Ah'm gonna do a full scan o'the ship, inside and out. Might as well make sure nothin else is going wrong with it."

"You mean like you all listened to me when ah tried to contact you bout the golems attackin the ship?"
    "Even if that were the case," Parsley responded with the same dry tone, "and it isn't, that would speak more about you than anyone else."

She knew that wasn't the case, but held her tongue for once. He was merely trying to keep the peace and save face for the idiot horse. She would allow it to stand. For now.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Totoma had been gearing up to chew--and punch--this fucking lizard guy out, but the ship was rocked by... something, and he had to divert his attention to steadying himself. As angry as he was about Charco, it was enough to refocus his attention on more important matters--Ochazuke, primarily. Examining his friend, he realized that the man's wrist was... not broken, but pretty much completely destroyed. No doubt the work of that damned lizardman.

Closing his eyes, he concentrated on Karine. 'Kari... sorry for just rushing past you earlier. Ochazuke's hurt pretty badly. Think you could get to where I am and tend to him?'

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Totoma had been gearing up to chew--and punch--this fucking lizard guy out, but the ship was rocked by... something, and he had to divert his attention to steadying himself. As angry as he was about Charco, it was enough to refocus his attention on more important matters--Ochazuke, primarily. Examining his friend, he realized that the man's wrist was... not broken, but pretty much completely destroyed. No doubt the work of that damned lizardman.

Closing his eyes, he concentrated on Karine. 'Kari... sorry for just rushing past you earlier. Ochazuke's hurt pretty badly. Think you could get to where I am and tend to him?'

There was a slight pause, but there was worry behind the tone. '..I'll be right there.'

She knew something was wrong earlier but she hadn't known exactly what it was and the news of Ochazuke's health status didn't do any favors. However, now wasn't the time to focus on that since he needed her help.

When she came around, she noticed others. Totoma glaring, Ochazuke hurt and a strange lizard creature? She hadn't seen them before so she was confused. And from the energy they gave off and their body langauge they were obviously a enemy of some kind. They couldn't properly fight without everyone dying or being stuck in space forever, which would explain why even Totoma who could still be impulsive wasn't attacking.

Karine crouched down,gently using her shadow needles to get their work done. 'So what happened? Is..or was that thing Charco?'

"Roger!" P-Sta nodded with a salute, ready to get to work as soon as possible. "I won't let you all down!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sion Reaver View Post
    There was a slight pause, but there was worry behind the tone. '..I'll be right there.'

She knew something was wrong earlier but she hadn't known exactly what it was and the news of Ochazuke's health status didn't do any favors. However, now wasn't the time to focus on that since he needed her help.

When she came around, she noticed others. Totoma glaring, Ochazuke hurt and a strange lizard creature? She hadn't seen them before so she was confused. And from the energy they gave off and their body langauge they were obviously a enemy of some kind. They couldn't properly fight without everyone dying or being stuck in space forever, which would explain why even Totoma who could still be impulsive wasn't attacking.

Karine crouched down,gently using her shadow needles to get their work done. 'So what happened? Is..or was that thing Charco?'
    'Charco's... gone. I don't know half the story, but I'm pretty sure that... thing is joyriding around in his body.' There was a slight pause, and then he continued. "I... encountered this thing back when Charco and I had an adventure in the Gris-Gris Bayou, but I just thought it was an awesome new power-up and didn't even think to ask. Maybe if I had..."

Guilt. That was what Karine could feel over the Kizuna. Guilt at being so ignorant and self-absorbed that a friend had suffered and died right in front of him and yet the so-called hero had done jack ****.

He knew his mate could feel what he was feeling, and he knew she'd eventually talk to him about it, but for now, he simply stood guard over Karine and Ochazuke while the latter was being attended to.
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 09-12-2019 at 09:23 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Roger!" P-Sta nodded with a salute, ready to get to work as soon as possible. "I won't let you all down!"
    "I admit, I've missed your enthusiasm." Held said with a chuckle, "Although that might just be because the novelty has returned after so long..."

He turned towards Jinzi, looking up from his console for a moment. "Have fun, Captain."

Turning back to P-Sta he added, "Speaking of things that returned after a long hiatus...How did you get out of Sasheem? He didn't strike me as the type to suddenly have a change of heart after so long."

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

“Okay okay, Praxat is out for now, Athena is taking care of her. Neva, take a tool kit and go and see about patches our two hull breaches, please.”

He taps a data-pad and throws up a video. The facility, as the Coldlight pulled away, suddenly erupts in a massive shattering explosion. Then the next asteroid, and the next, and a chain reaction destroys each asteroid in the upside down U shape. In total some fifteen or so massive explosions strike, and the Coldlight was rocked by each.

Jinzi just stares in horror.

“Do....do any of you understand how much power that must have generated to destroy katchin like that?” He asks quietly, still watching as no chunks bigger than a small car is left of the entire First Race hidden shipyard and Forge.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM