Page 171 of 246 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181221 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 3685
  1. #2551
    i blow u kis Yun Lao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    For a single, long moment....an eternity folded a thousand times over, the cargo hold was blanketed in a sound so unsightly one could imagine only the most grotesque of slime ridden monstrosities had gained sentience and roared now in its birth like a possessed child of nightmare.

    Then, with a pause.......Erosa launched the greenest, vilest, quazi-dimensional infused, sticky, phelmy magic coated, slime textured wat of spit should could summon from her innards right into Rex's egg.
    The loogie wouldn't get far, striking the dense surface of the egg before the ghost hakai sizzled it away like a drop of water on a hot skillet.

    Rex had half a mind to end her right then and there but figured that this was what she wanted: a response.

    Like the others, he would let her throw her tantrums and plot her schemes, but in the end, he would have the last bite.

  2. #2552
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    21,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    For a single, long moment....an eternity folded a thousand times over, the cargo hold was blanketed in a sound so unsightly one could imagine only the most grotesque of slime ridden monstrosities had gained sentience and roared now in its birth like a possessed child of nightmare.

    Then, with a pause.......Erosa launched the greenest, vilest, quazi-dimensional infused, sticky, phelmy magic coated, slime textured wat of spit should could summon from her innards right into Rex's egg.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    The loogie wouldn't get far, striking the dense surface of the egg before the ghost hakai sizzled it away like a drop of water on a hot skillet.

    Rex had half a mind to end her right then and there but figured that this was what she wanted: a response.

    Like the others, he would let her throw her tantrums and plot her schemes, but in the end, he would have the last bite.
    Entering the storage aerea, Dash soon noticed Erosa dn th strange looking energy egg. "Erosa? Whats' that?"
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

  3. #2553
    Retired Overlord
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,542

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Entering the storage aerea, Dash soon noticed Erosa and the strange looking energy egg. "Erosa? Whats' that?"
    After a moment of annoyance at the result, Erosa cocks her head in Dash's direction. "Gao.....Dumb Stupid Ugly Dinosaur Egg, Hide in it like a coward after talking shit. Erosa making sure he knows his place....." Erosa motioned to the egg, making sure she was loud enough for Rex to hear. "Dash join, shit talk egg too. Stupid Dino killed Charco."

  4. #2554

    Default

    Praxat gets out of her flight chair and hands Jinzi her Power Amplifier," Jinzi, I need this to be kept somewhere safe. It was useful to boost my power armor, but it came at a cost. This amplifier I created is dangerous and could wreak havoc on mechanical systems," Praxat said.

    Praxat sits back down in her flight seat. She straps herself in and takes out her cellphone. She looks at pictures of her grandparents, her parents and her sisters Sraxat, Craxat, Draxat, Nraxat, and Fraxat. In each picture Praxat's grandmother, Araxat is wearing a mad scientist get-up. With almost her entire face being mask by a large red scarf and black shades.

    Each of Praxat's five sisters has their own unique look. In the pictures, Sraxat is wearing a chef's uniform, Craxat is wearing casual style clothing, Draxat is wearing punkish style clothing, Nraxat is wearing scrubs with a white lab coat, and Fraxat is wearing a nurse uniform. Of Praxat's five sisters, Draxat stands out the most in the pictures with her punkish style clothing, psychedelic color skin, and rainbow color spots.

    Praxat then flips to a picture of her, Meagan , Cyanna and Dash, ( It's Cyanna's fault that Charco is gone. I would like to tell her that to her face, but I don't want to ruin our friendship,) Praxat thought.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 09-21-2019 at 12:17 AM.

  5. #2555
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    21,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    After a moment of annoyance at the result, Erosa cocks her head in Dash's direction. "Gao.....Dumb Stupid Ugly Dinosaur Egg, Hide in it like a coward after talking shit. Erosa making sure he knows his place....." Erosa motioned to the egg, making sure she was loud enough for Rex to hear. "Dash join, shit talk egg too. Stupid Dino killed Charco."
    Moving in closer, empathizing and agreeing with Erosa's anger, "Shit talkin might feel good, but ah wish there were more we could do. Like turn him over to the GP, or jettison him into space, or leave him on an empty planet. There was that dead world where Wilhelm an his Princess came from, that place would be pretty scary for anyone left alone there. If we did any o'that though, would it mean we could never wish Charco back?"

    Taking a closer look at it, "Ah wonder if there is anyway to pick this up an move it?" a thought entered her mind.

    Looking around, she finds a metal rod, probably a spare part for something on the ship. Picking up the rod, she then carefully uses it to gently poke the egg to see if there is any kind of reaction.
    Last edited by Tami; 09-21-2019 at 04:45 AM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

  6. #2556

    Default

    Althena takes out the Book of Aoem she's been carrying around and writes down everything that has transpired before and after taking down Midori in it. Althena then looks at a section that contains startling insight on platinum skin color Toadians. Writing by her Aoem teacher and Praxat's ancestor Melina Luue, ( To think back then I was so angry at Melina from keeping this from me,) Althena thought.

    ( That was so long ago, and it seems silly now. My own kind hated on because of my skin color and being different. To my kind as a platinum skin Toadian, I was cursed," Althena thought.)

    ( I know the horror stories of how my kingdom would execute any platinum skin Toadian they would find. Before my time many thousands of years ago. There used to be a lot of platinum skin Toadians. The mass executions up until I was born two thousand and twenty years ago caused platinum skin Toadians to become very rare, ) Althena thought.

    ( Thousands of years ago I would have been killed when I was a child by my own kingdom if master Melina hadn't step in and saved my life. I don't want Praxat or Qaztoh to look at this dark chapter in our race's history. They aren't ready for it yet,) Althena thought.

    ( Plantium Toadians like myself were thought to be cursed by our kind because we possessed attributes that another color skin Toadians didn't. Attributes that won't consider normal,) Althena thought. Althena then goes back to meditating.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 09-21-2019 at 07:34 AM.

  7. #2557
    Retired Overlord
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,542

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion Reaver View Post
    Aleka found a room to lay Ochazuke to rest in, if he had been up she suspected that he probably not like being carried around by a beautiful woman or not. She couldn't say for sure, but it was the impression she had gotten from them. There was nothing more to it then making sure their health and well being was taken care of at the moment. From personal experience, the physical damage may heal, however from experience the possible emotional and mental damage would probably take much long longer if at all. Aleka didn't think it would hold them down, but having some effect on how he went about his affairs was possible.

    I just wonder what exactly happened to Charco's soul. Dying is one thing, but is what makes him, him still around?

    With Rex it was something she didn't want to think too much about the poor young's man fate.

    Pushing the unpleasant thoughts aside, Aleka gently laid them down knowing he was still injured before going to leave before stopping herself. She wasn't entirely sure how through Neva and Karine's healing was, but with herself there could be after effects. It wouldn't do to save the man and have him die because he wasn't breathing properly and needed to be moved aside after turning in his sleep; lung injures were a nasty tricky business.

    She found a seat in the corner after pulling out a worn pocket book and began to read. She'd get some sleep in a hour or so once she thought there was no side effects to worry about.
    "Hello" Cthylla spoke over her right shoulder.

    There was no door opened, no footsteps, no presence of any kind. Just an innocent greeting from someone that, until spoken, hadn't been there.

    "I am interrupting your reading. I apologize. I wished to check on the human.....but you were here. You are still new to this collection. So, Hello....I am Cthylla."

  8. #2558
    i blow u kis Yun Lao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Moving in closer, empathizing and agreeing with Erosa's anger, "Shit talkin might feel good, but ah wish there were more we could do. Like turn him over to the GP, or jettison him into space, or leave him on an empty planet. There was that dead world where Wilhelm an his Princess came from, that place would be pretty scary for anyone left alone there. If we did any o'that though, would it mean we could never wish Charco back?"

    Taking a closer look at it, "Ah wonder if there is anyway to pick this up an move it?" a thought entered her mind.

    Looking around, she finds a metal rod, probably a spare part for something on the ship. Picking up the rod, she then carefully uses it to gently poke the egg to see if there is any kind of reaction.
    Harsh, otherworldly whispers filled the air as the rod touched the outer shell. Wisps of the gray energy wrapped around the object and but just a moment, one might have been able to see the glimpse of a spectral, skeletal hand. The rod began to suddenly corrode before ultimately dissipating. While it might have been the warped, shadow of itself, fukushuu had still been hakai once upon a time.

    "If you'd like me to step out, then all you have to do is provide me a meal. Preferably someone powerful..."

    His words were partially distorted as they passed through the egg, but the intent was all too audible.

  9. #2559
    Retired Overlord
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,542

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Harsh, otherworldly whispers filled the air as the rod touched the outer shell. Wisps of the gray energy wrapped around the object and but just a moment, one might have been able to see the glimpse of a spectral, skeletal hand. The rod began to suddenly corrode before ultimately dissipating. While it might have been the warped, shadow of itself, fukushuu had still been hakai once upon a time.

    "If you'd like me to step out, then all you have to do is provide me a meal. Preferably someone powerful..."

    His words were partially distorted as they passed through the egg, but the intent was all too audible.
    "Bleh....who said anything about wanting you out. Rotten Egg smell the worst." Erosa flipped Rex her clawed finger. "Besides....Erosa settle for taunting you til we get home, and you settle for being taunted because we're your only ride."

  10. #2560
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    21,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Harsh, otherworldly whispers filled the air as the rod touched the outer shell. Wisps of the gray energy wrapped around the object and but just a moment, one might have been able to see the glimpse of a spectral, skeletal hand. The rod began to suddenly corrode before ultimately dissipating. While it might have been the warped, shadow of itself, fukushuu had still been hakai once upon a time.

    "If you'd like me to step out, then all you have to do is provide me a meal. Preferably someone powerful..."

    His words were partially distorted as they passed through the egg, but the intent was all too audible.
    Dash had dropped the rod as soon as it started to corrode. She then considered what had just happened and the voice from within, "Ah assume you have control over this? Otherwise they'd be a hole in the ship an your egg would be floating outside." another thought crossed her mind, but that one she kept to herself.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

  11. #2561
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    21,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Bleh....who said anything about wanting you out. Rotten Egg smell the worst." Erosa flipped Rex her clawed finger. "Besides....Erosa settle for taunting you til we get home, and you settle for being taunted because we're your only ride."
    "Ah don't like the idea of us bringin him back, but ... " Dash stopped in mid thought, then turned to Erosa, "Might as well keep an eye on him, an taunt him to your heart's content while your doin it. Ah'll be back later. If you need help, just call."

    She then headed back out into the main part of the ship, thinking as she walked back towards the cockpit.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

  12. #2562
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    13,437

    Default

    It was morning, or something, meaning it was time to eat something. Zaofan, the universe's greatest human, had been so gracious to prepare a small meal for everyone using what supplies the Coldlight had in stock. Parsley knew it wouldn't be enough to sate the appetites on board, but it was enough to hold them over until they could get back to Earth. She finished her meager rations and set some aside for Sarada so she could eat whenever she decided to wake up.

    She tapped Azura's container. "Do you require sustenance?"

  13. #2563

    Default

    Praxat is browsing webpages on her cell phone and spots vacation Ad for the planet Deoyama. The Ad reads come tourists enjoy the sounds and sights of Deoyama. Enriched yourselves in our planet's rich musical and fashion culture.

    Enjoy Deoyama's many night clubs and casinos. While in Deoyama, make sure to check out Bhazaid Trillot. Our planet's most popular destination. Enjoy the attractions that Glamour Town has to offer.

    So what are you waiting for book yourself a trip to Deoyama now! Praxat then looks at a webpage for Deoyama. ( This planet actually looks kind of neat. I think maybe we all should pay a visit to it and enjoy its sights, ) Praxat thought.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 09-22-2019 at 01:20 AM.

  14. #2564
    Fantastic Member Sion Reaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Hello" Cthylla spoke over her right shoulder.

    There was no door opened, no footsteps, no presence of any kind. Just an innocent greeting from someone that, until spoken, hadn't been there.

    "I am interrupting your reading. I apologize. I wished to check on the human.....but you were here. You are still new to this collection. So, Hello....I am Cthylla."
    Aleka nearly jumped from being startled. She fancied herself aware of her surroundings and especially since she was looking after someone yet, this person she hadn't been able to tell was even around until they said something.

    Kind of creepy.

    She regained her senses after a bit. "Aleka. I haven't met everyone just met one on one so nice to meet you. Ochazuke should be fine. If you don't mind me asking, what exactly are you?" It was obvious they weren't human but they were humanoid. With this group she had learned you never quite knew what you were going to get, Karine was a sweet heart and was basically a vampire of something she thought only existed in books.

    Of course, I thought a lot of things only existed in books when I first came here...

  15. #2565
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    It was morning, or something, meaning it was time to eat something. Zaofan, the universe's greatest human, had been so gracious to prepare a small meal for everyone using what supplies the Coldlight had in stock. Parsley knew it wouldn't be enough to sate the appetites on board, but it was enough to hold them over until they could get back to Earth. She finished her meager rations and set some aside for Sarada so she could eat whenever she decided to wake up.

    She tapped Azura's container. "Do you require sustenance?"
    ‘No thank you. At this stage my unique structure survives on ambient energy. Once my secondary form is taken, a more humanoid form, regular sustenance shall be required.’

    Azura pauses before speaking again.

    ‘I do have a question, however, if I may.’
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •