Page 183 of 294 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187193233283 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 4408

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    OT:

All back on earth now, we shall officially begin Time Skip posting.

Since i’ll be involved in multiple side stories, these might not all be in sequential order FYI.
    OT: Mind if we bust out the Ritual ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    OT: Mind if we bust out the Ritual ?
    Sure.

OT:

Some two months after the Doctor’s defeat, Ishtar finds herself summoned to Otherworld by her mother..
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Sure.

OT:

Some two months after the Doctor’s defeat, Ishtar finds herself summoned to Otherworld by her mother..
    "Never cared for that ..." Ishtar muttered, when she readjusted to crossing the boundary of living, and dying. There was a tickle you just couldn't shake off that ran the length of one's spine and it ...

"Oh! Hello, Mother." The Oni replied, with a half-smirk.

"I had almost forgotten ..." and busy as she had been setting things in order before a lengthy departure, one might've said it was understandable. Save for Sarada, who had taken to the knowledge with the fervor of one who might never see their lover again.

... and how terribly, wonderfully sore Ishtar's body was, for it.

"I assume it is time, then ?"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Shortly after the group arrived back, a battered GP cruiser also lands, with Enoki exiting. The saiyan women looks rough, her armor all gone but otherwise not injured.

Ronin Kai walks out, Slak helping hold him up. The two seem tired, but unharmed.

Nunlil, sporting a new scar across her left arm, steps out next followed by a subdued and quiet Asha’rah. The goddess seems..different.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Shortly after the group arrived back, a battered GP cruiser also lands, with Enoki exiting. The saiyan women looks rough, her armor all gone but otherwise not injured.

Ronin Kai walks out, Slak helping hold him up. The two seem tired, but unharmed.

Nunlil, sporting a new scar across her left arm, steps out next followed by a subdued and quiet Asha’rah. The goddess seems..different.
    Ishtar was there, the moment they arrived. Eyes fixed on the Goddess, but fully aware of the damage the others had sustained.

"What happened."

Arx Inosaan

"Never cared for that ..." Ishtar muttered, when she readjusted to crossing the boundary of living, and dying. There was a tickle you just couldn't shake off that ran the length of one's spine and it ...

"Oh! Hello, Mother." The Oni replied, with a half-smirk.

"I had almost forgotten ..." and busy as she had been setting things in order before a lengthy departure, one might've said it was understandable. Save for Sarada, who had taken to the knowledge with the fervor of one who might never see their lover again.

... and how terribly, wonderfully sore Ishtar's body was, for it.

"I assume it is time, then ?"
    Shek'hinah nods.

“Please, sit and close your eyes.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Ishtar was there, the moment they arrived. Eyes fixed on the Goddess, but fully aware of the damage the others had sustained.

"What happened."
    Nunlil shrugs.

“Junjo and other buyers were...troublesome. But all is well and the Artifact is recovered.”

Asha’rah nods, a wrapped sword held in her hands.

Jack walks up, sharing a quick smirk with Nunlil and a look promising...something......before looking at the wrapped item and taking it.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Shek'hinah nods.

“Please, sit and close your eyes.”
    "Well alright, then." Ishtar said with a nod, before sitting before Shek'hinah, cross-legged.

Arx Inosaan

Nunlil shrugs.

“Junjo and other buyers were...troublesome. But all is well and the Artifact is recovered.”

Asha’rah nods, a wrapped sword held in her hands.

Jack walks up, sharing a quick smirk with Nunlil and a look promising...something......before looking at the wrapped item and taking it.
    "Now hide it somewhere it cannot be taken, or destroy it." Ishtar said, curtly. "And what happened to Asha'rah, she is not her typical ... self." The Oni said being polite as one may.

Arx Inosaan

"Well alright, then." Ishtar said with a nod, before sitting before Shek'hinah, cross-legged.
    After a few moments, Ishtar finds herself and her mother sitting across from each other, a sigil on the floor benette them. Four white stones lay around them, and a grey mist seems to emanate from Shek'hinah, her form becoming ahrounded.

“Oh daughter of my form, I charge you to walk a path above black and white. As the one who watches over the souls of the dead, I must sit above them and judge unbiased. Because of this, I have neither Destruction or Creation energy to offer you. Instead, I would offer you...Order. Do you accept?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

"Now hide it somewhere it cannot be taken, or destroy it." Ishtar said, curtly. "And what happened to Asha'rah, she is not her typical ... self." The Oni said being polite as one may.

Jack unsheathes the blade, a broadsword of unequal beauty. A power flares up and around him, his level going higher, until the blaze and the aura suddenly disappear as if dismissed away.

“Good as gold, Ishtar. Only I can get it where it is now. Having said that, Nunlil is back and it’s my turn to prove my stealth.”

He grins, and then to her surprise completely vanishes from all senses and energy senses.

Nunlil rolls her eyes before answering her question.

“Asha’rah has......recalled and reclaimed more of her past and her memories. Apparently they were not....what she thought they were. She has ever been contemplative and silent since we started heading back.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Parsley approached Enoki. "You just missed Sarada. She left for home a few minutes ago." She took a moment to look her over. The armor was gone, but she was uninjured.

She also noticed that everyone else was also unharmed. "I take it the mission was as boring as you feared?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Parsley approached Enoki. "You just missed Sarada. She left for home a few minutes ago." She took a moment to look her over. The armor was gone, but she was uninjured.

She also noticed that everyone else was also unharmed. "I take it the mission went well?"
    Enoki grins.

“Got the **** kicked out of me three or four times, but with those two healers I was back on my feet in no time. Healthy Zenkai boost too.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

After a few moments, Ishtar finds herself and her mother sitting across from each other, a sigil on the floor benette them. Four white stones lay around them, and a grey mist seems to emanate from Shek'hinah, her form becoming ahrounded.

“Oh daughter of my form, I charge you to walk a path above black and white. As the one who watches over the souls of the dead, I must sit above them and judge unbiased. Because of this, I have neither Destruction or Creation energy to offer you. Instead, I would offer you...Order. Do you accept?”
    It was a simple enough ritual it seemed. A sigil, four stones of power ... and yet when Shek'hinah spoke, Ishtar found herself at a complete ... loss.

"... I ... what ?"

Order ?

A thing seemingly distant from either Creation, or Destruction it was, from the sound, an energy type void of preference. And for a moment Ishtar was silent as she thought over what that might mean.

"I ..." the Oni finally said, slowly. "Accept."

Arx Inosaan

Jack unsheathes the blade, a broadsword of unequal beauty. A power flares up and around him, his level going higher, until the blaze and the aura suddenly disappear as if dismissed away.

“Good as gold, Ishtar. Only I can get it where it is now. Having said that, Nunlil is back and it’s my turn to prove my stealth.”

He grins, and then to her surprise completely vanishes from all senses and energy senses.

Nunlil rolls her eyes before answering her question.

“Asha’rah has......recalled and reclaimed more of her past and her memories. Apparently they were not....what she thought they were. She has ever been contemplative and silent since we started heading back.”
    Ishtar watched Jack squirrel away the weapon, and disappear with a curious eye. Only to hear -- and see Nunlil's response -- at which she chuckled.

"Not bad, as far as mates go."

As for Asha'rah remembering events differently than they actually transpired, Ishtar could only feel something of a minute emotional tug. "I see. One hopes it is enough to make the change her punishment wanted her to ... strive for."

Arx Inosaan