Page 187 of 294 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197237287 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 4408

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    She shakes her head.

“Perhaps later. Thank you, Guardian.”
    Meagan nodded, then left Asha'rah to her conversation with Parsley. Perhaps later, at a more opportune time.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

“That has happened to myself. Some of what I believed...has been shown false. My own actions, in many ways, were....we’re not what I thought they were.”
    Asha'rah was beating around the bush, as the humans liked to say. She was dancing around the fact that she found out that her actions during The Rebellion In Heaven weren't as justified as she thought. Thus, everything that she did leading up to that point, and everything that occurred afterward, damned her even more.

"You're stalling," she remarked brusquely. "Was your justification for rebelling not what you thought? Or the actions you took during that rebellion?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Asha'rah was beating around the bush, as the humans liked to say. She was dancing around the fact that she found out that her actions during The Rebellion In Heaven weren't as justified as she thought. Thus, everything that she did leading up to that point, and everything that occurred afterward, damned her even more.

"You're stalling," she remarked brusquely. "Was your justification for rebelling not what you thought? Or the actions you took during that rebellion?"
    She pauses, then nods.

“The core question to be asked of Lord Zeno remains valid, I think. But my actions...Sakin, everyone’s actions,.........no. No this is where I failed. Where so many of us failed. And the end results.....haven’t helped anyone. A failure.”

Her metal face twists into a grimace.

“A Goddess of Creation. I should have known that Creation cannot begin through destruction. It can flourish afterwards, yes, like a forest fire and new growth afterwards, but it cannot be the spark to destruction. Else it becomes something else.”

She holds her hands up and closes them into fists.

“A poor Goddess indeed.”
    Last edited by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade; 09-30-2019 at 04:14 PM.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    It was on the downstroke that Ochazuke suddenly noticed the surface of the water had become less pliable, and as he felt the broad ends glide, while he felt the resistance, the sensation of momentum, paradoxically the memory within his dreams hardly moved at all. His seat between the sisters was ever the same, but when he stood to rise, at was as if he too had become affixed the moment. The morning breeze wicked past, but the surface of the water stilled, the sharp scent of the bloody fish spread noxiously.

This is not the way it was.

Then the figure emerged from the depths, and curiously, the shade of darkness seemed to fall upwards from the water beneath them.

Caught in the frame of this suspended moment, she was almost familiar, yet in this dream-state he could not quite place why. Yet when she spoke his name, panic spread through him, as if his motionless company would hear. How does she know?

Without hesitation, Ochazuke lift an oar between two hands and reached over the starboard bow.

"Here!" His tone was a measure less hardened then, but his composure was much the same. "Grab on! I'll pull you to safety!"
    The girl in the water slowly reaches out and takes the oar in her hands.

With a strong heave, Ochazuke would attempt to pull her up and into the boat.....and be taken aback by the intense amount of weight that seemed to be holding her down. Little by little she rose out of the watter however, and the shadow that lay beneath shrank the more she was pulled from the water until it finally gathered and vanished as her feet emerged.

All at once the overwhelming weight vanished, and like a newly released butterfly....the girl flew up into the air.

......and then fell back gently untop the front of the boat, her form not even disturbing it in the slightest. She was ethereal, almost ghostlike in her form and mannerism.

"What a strange dream.....Ochazuke." The girl looked down at him. "They dwell here...your loved ones, but they are but memories."

As if realizing the disturbance she offered to his dream, the girl stepped down into the boat and sat....eyes darting between each figure on board. She then seemed to....play along.....with what was happening.

"You have my thanks, I do not...swim.....very well. What a nice boat you have."

Zaofan emerged from the Coldlight a step later than many of the others. Even in spite of his condition - this apron left very little to the imagination after all - he could not, in good conscience, leave the in-flight meal-cart and eatery in the state he left it in. So for a good while, he scrubbed down the GP Cruiser's frugal eatery from corner to corner. No empty tray too spotless, no crumb too small, until it was perfectly arranged, spotless, and just the way it was.

Set to the task, it took his mind off of the tragedy in their midst.

When he at last set foot back on the Lookout...

...wow. It's really cold at this elevation. Hastily, he ducked in to the kitchen.

__

"Ah, that's more like it!"

The golden rule of a man on the move, always take a spare. Having closed the kitchen, it served briefly as an impromptu locker room of sorts. Soon his frame was redressed - and most importantly, his loins girdled with more than a single lair, brrr!

"Busy, busy, busy..." The scent of cooled grease and expended spices brought him back, let him find his centre. And yet faced with those dozen burners, those tens of ovens...

...when he saw the basting brush left in the sink, his heart grew heavy in his chest, and he sighed.

...I...can't cook. Not right now.

Still, it had been an hour or so in transit. In this group someone was bound to be hungry.

Opening the fridge, he pulled out pint-sized jar, one after another, filled to the brim with chocolate pudding. He allowed himself a small smile, his preparations were exactingly timed.

And for the others who just don't feel like eating, well...

Rounding a corner, he turned and saw...

...a dry, empty keg.

“A million or so, some more some less. Most likely more, now, after dealing with the Doctor.”

Jack chuckles and nods.

“Yeah, we got booze. All sorts. Zaofan’s real keen to keep us stocked up just in case.”
    Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "... sounds like the Zaofan I know," She said, wistfully.

"Good, once the device begins to charge, I might be able to reconnect to my timeline, if only through data."

It didn't take long for her to track down Zaofan's supply of alcohol, her sensors quickly determining their location upon attuning to the chemical composition. Whether it was for cooking or outright consumption when it came to this timeline's Zaofan wasn't certain, but she took little time before she lifted one of the kegs of beer above her head and guzzled the brew down. Upon introduction to her system, her visual display began flashing, indicating that her liver was prepared to handle the sudden influx, along with a separate UI depicting the current charge of the Chrononaut 1.480 BAC.

When she had had her current fill, Shōchū set the keg down, the sounds of sloshing within giving the general impression that only half of its original capacity now remained.

"There," she said, wiping her lips with the back of her hand, "The Chrononaut should be able to make use of that amount for the time being."
    With a rush of fury, Zaofan burst forth from the kitchen, staring accusatory daggers across the assembly.

"All right! Fess up!" He called out. "Which one of you drank all the beer?"

Holding a tied muslin sack of grains and a long wooden spoon - his first instinct was about to make some more before something just snapped - he pointed the utensil around the Lookout.

"You think this stuff just pops up outta nowhere?! That stuff took two months to mature! I'm looking at you, Ronin Kai!"

His pacing was fervent as he continued mumbling under his breath between ranting shouts.

"...extra mile, even took out the hops..." he seethed, flashing his eyes around.

"Jack! Where are you? Just because you came back from the dead doesn't mean you're legal!"

She floats off the ground.

“I am adjusting quickly.”
    "Very Good." Meagan then calls out to Eva, "Azura and I are going to visit your friend Morgana, to check in on Cyanna."

She then lifts off the plaza, "Azura, granddaughter, come, let's take a little trip."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    With a rush of fury, Zaofan burst forth from the kitchen, staring accusatory daggers across the assembly.

"All right! Fess up!" He called out. "Which one of you drank all the beer?"

Holding a tied muslin sack of grains and a long wooden spoon - his first instinct was about to make some more before something just snapped - he pointed the utensil around the Lookout.

"You think this stuff just pops up outta nowhere?! That stuff took two months to mature! I'm looking at you, Ronin Kai!"

His pacing was fervent as he continued mumbling under his breath between ranting shouts.

"...extra mile, even took out the hops..." he seethed, flashing his eyes around.

"Jack! Where are you? Just because you came back from the dead doesn't mean you're legal!"
    It was like her Zaofan had never died; it was surreal seeing him after all the grief and acceptance of his passing. Shōchū stared at him as he raged and shouted, threatening others with utensils, that it took her longer than it should have to realize just why she was shouting.

"It was I," She admitted without remorse, although she did pause a moment before adding, "I still prefer your Yardratian Instant Hangover brew, but uhh..." That's right, she was confusing him with her Zaofan once more.

"My apologies," She finally said, bowing at the waist in a show of genuine remorse over his inconvenience, "It might not soothe your anger, but it was consumed for a good cause."

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Sion Reaver View Post
    There was a pause, and then a answer of:

"..I see."

Partly. Sort of.

"Okay, what do you mean by you needed a body made for you? When you said sphere of our universe, does that mean you're from another universe entirely?" He didn't know how Jinzi had made the body, android perhaps? Something else? All the potential information and their ramification's were both fascinating to the part of her that liked learning new things, but also terrifying of the not so pleasant implications as well.

Her energy was a odd one to be sure. It kind of put her on edge. It didn't...feel quite like Nuvrod where it had been some primal evil energy of rage but just off. From what Aleka could gather it did make more sense in hindsight.
    Cthylla tilted her head to the side in response. "This body has manufactured, it is a suit to hold my essence while I am connected to this universe. It is a.....space suit." Cthylla seemed to have a minor eureka moment when she pinned the two concepts together. "I am from the void sea upon which your spheres exist....your universes. My race has watched you and yours since the creation....I am but one who journeyed here of my own accord. An.....astronaut." The voidling nodded again.

"I came to gather allies to face a growing threat of interference from my race....cease their machinations from within where I cannot outside. My task has proven difficult....I am.......untrustworthy, give off a unnerving vibe, trigger anxiety in mortals and their offspring. I have also been referred to as a "big, dumb squidthing." Cthylla stated a somewhat depressing series of facts in her otherwise monotone voice, but did not elaborate on who.

Retired Overlord

It was like her Zaofan had never died; it was surreal seeing him after all the grief and acceptance of his passing. Shōchū stared at him as he raged and shouted, threatening others with utensils, that it took her longer than it should have to realize just why she was shouting.

"It was I," She admitted without remorse, although she did pause a moment before adding, "I still prefer your Yardratian Instant Hangover brew, but uhh..." That's right, she was confusing him with her Zaofan once more.

"My apologies," She finally said, bowing at the waist in a show of genuine remorse over his inconvenience, "It might not soothe your anger, but it was consumed for a good cause."
    "Oh.....well I suppose if someone enjoyed your booze that much you shouldn't take it too hard, better you bark for me then at the moon in futility anyways." Etrina chimed in, seemingly in a rather pleasant mode from watching Zaofan run around expressing a a little untapped fury. With a smile she directly her attention to Shōchū. "You are old enough to be drinking correct.....can never tell with the people around here. Etrina by the way, Etrina Stoltengarde. Forgive me for not paying attention....You are....?"

She pauses, then nods.

“The core question to be asked of Lord Zeno remains valid, I think. But my actions...Sakin, everyone’s actions,.........no. No this is where I failed. Where so many of us failed. And the end results.....haven’t helped anyone. A failure.”

Her metal face twists into a grimace.

“A Goddess of Creation. I should have known that Creation cannot begin through destruction. It can flourish afterwards, yes, like a forest fire and new growth afterwards, but it cannot be the spark to destruction. Else it becomes something else.”

She holds her hands up and closes them into fists.

“A poor Goddess indeed.”
    "So, you finally admit that the murder of one of your closest friends isn't justifiable."

Asha'rah had dug her heels in just days ago, justifying her actions to the point that she said she would do it all over again. So much suffering and mayhem the universe over had not been enough to sway her rigid thinking. These re-emerged memories were late, but still a much needed event to bring a much needed change in thinking.

There was an order in the universe. Creation led eventually to destruction, which led eventually to creation. The two were like the sun and moon, equal counterparts, but always on opposite sides of the same coin. They could not occupy the sky at the same time. In the same manner, Creation and Destruction could not be used for the same purpose. Asha'rah finally understood that.

Parsley wondered what exactly she planned on doing with this information.

"Now that you have come to this realization, what will you do?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Default An Ill-timed and Ill-fated Attack I

Sarada sighed contently and dipped a little lower in her bubble bath. It was early in the morning, but that was no reason not to treat herself to a little relaxation. A glass of whiskey sat on a small table within reach; next to it was a platter of frog's legs, slathered with BBQ sauce. Life was so good.

Ishtar wasn't going to be around for a while, but that was okay. The work she had to do was very important, and Sarada understood that her duties had to be dealt with first. The universe was suddenly an even more treacherous and dangerous place than it was even before all this crap with the First Race and Genesis came about. Ishtar was the only one who could deal with that. It was going to be hard, not mating for months or – she shuddered – years, but that was a sacrifice she would have to make.

On the plus side, when her love finally returned, she could have her all to herself.

In the meantime, she would have to handle all of her urges herself. Luckily, she had a drawer full of toys to help her get herself off.

She sighed again and took a sip of whiskey. It was just about time for Maiz to meet with the people in the Meat Market. Once that was done, they could start with the planning and all that.

There was a knock on her bathroom door. “Come in.”

Avoca walked inside. She took one look at Sarada lounging in her massive porcelain bathtub and raised an eyebrow. “Morning. A little early for bath-time, yeah?”

“It's never too early.” She set her glass down and gestured to a nearby bench, which her friend gladly accepted. As she walked, she noticed Avoca was a bit more giddy than usual. She was struggling to reign in the smile on her face. “Is something wrong?”

She started fidgeting. “I can't say!”

“What?”

“I promised I wouldn't say anything!” She giggled, which immediately let Sarada know that this was something huge.

“Oh, come on, you can tell me.” She leaned forward, placing her hands on the ledge of the tub so she could lean over the edge.

“Nnnn, oh alright. But don't tell anyone.” When Sarada nodded, she clasped her hands together. “Alright, two things. First, Parsley and me are getting paired next week.”

“WHAT?!”

“Yep. Buuuut, that's not the best part. We're going to have a baby soon after.”

If Sarada had been drinking anything, she would have sprayed it all over the floor. Getting paired was obvious, considering how much these two loved each other. But... a child? Parsley? A mother? It was too crazy for words.

“And the best part is that she'll be carrying the little bastard for the five months.” Avoca chuckled.

“Okay, first, double congratulations! Second, bullshit! There's no way Parsley would agree to that.”

“She didn't. I beat her in a game of Rochambeau, best 50 out of 101. So, now I have to head to the hospital to pick up some seed to breed her with.”

She still couldn't imagine Parsley and Avoca of all people being parents. A genuine smile touched her lips. “I'm really happy for you two.” She sat back and closed your eyes. “And we'll soon be sisters-in-law. And I get to be an aunt for the first time!”

“It's gonna be great.” Once that was said, Avoca grew quiet. Sarada's eyes were closed, so she didn't notice the contemplative frown on her face. “Sarada?”

“Hm?”

“I think dying and coming back to life affected her more than we thought.”

Her eyes opened, letting her see the worried look on her friend's face for the first time. “She... she never talked about it, but I know she wasn't getting much sleep until she talked to Ishtar. What's been going on?”

“She talks in her sleep a lot. Something about Appel and needles.” The frown deepened and grew sadder. “There's nothing I can do except hold her, so I do. It doesn't help, but... I don't know.”

Psychiatric therapy was still a pretty new deal in Saiyan society. Many preferred to simply ignore the issues or fight their problems out. Most didn't see the good talking things out with a trained professional could do.

Psychiatrists, perhaps obviously, were all based on Turrip. There was, Sarada knew, no way Parsley was going to step foot on that world again. But, the Turripian Saiyans were currently spread out across Vocado. There had to be a doctor she could speak to, if fighting and the other usual methods didn't work for her. “Maybe... getting her to talk about it will help?”

“I guess, but I don't know what to say.”

“Then don't say anything. Sometimes... sometimes all a person needs is a listening ear.” She remembered all the times she spoke with Maiz, Ishtar, and Ochazuke. While they were all far wiser than both her and Avoca, the most important thing they did was listen. That was key to any conversation. How could one respond of one didn't know what to respond to? “She was resurrected only two weeks ago. That will take some time to grow accustomed to.”

Avoca nodded. “I just want her to be happy.”

You make her happy. I think starting a family is a good idea. It'll give her something to focus on and it'll keep her thoughts positive.” And maybe spur her to get the help she needed, if it came to it. She wanted her sister to be happy, too.

“I... thanks, buddy.”

Sarada would have replied, but Maiz's voice suddenly ripped into her head.

Sarada, we're about to be under attack. You only have a few minutes to prepare. Find Parsley and—
    Maiz's thoughts were cut off. Sarada's heart leaped into her throat as she reached out with her senses. She could feel it. A massive ball of condensed energy dropping down from the upper atmosphere down toward the planet. She knew that collection of energy could only one of very few things. Considering what she had been told before she was attacked, that narrowed it down to one.

A death ball.

“Damn it!” She jumped out of the tub and ran out of the bathroom and into her bedroom. From the panoramic window, she could see the morning sky had darkened to a bright orange/red. A massive death ball was quickly plummeting toward the ground. There was no way she'd be able to stop it in time. I have to try!

“Hey, what's going o—” Avoca started just as Sarada was exploding out of the window toward the death ball.

She was a lot faster than she thought. It was nearly ten miles from the palace to where she predicted the ball was going to make contact, and she crossed that in not even a fraction of a second. Her hands shot upward and caught the death ball. It was heavy, for lack of a better term. It had a lot of power behind it and its momentum had reached terminal velocity long before it reached this point. However, what it didn't have was enough power to overpower her. A weaker Saiyan, sure, but not the Queen.

Sarada yelled and started to push the ball back upward, away from the planet and toward the sky. Her aura flashed like a star in the nighttime sky, propelling her forward like a rocket. The ball was leaking energy, but the cities on Vocado and most other Saiyan worlds were designed to actually reflect energy blasts – a necessity considering how many fights broke out of a daily basis. The stray streaks bounced off several buildings, like energy pong, before careening harmlessly into outer space.

Her leg reared back and flew forward, kicking the ball upward and into space. Behind it was a blast of her own, which disrupted the core and detonated it harmlessly.

She breathed out and glanced at the ground. Not a scratch. Smirking, she dropped to the ground and tapped the Magical Outfit Reliquary that was hanging around her neck. Her royal armor magically wrapped her body, ensuring she was presentable for the coming battle. “And here they come.”

Blizz, Cooled, Sword, and hundreds of soldiers quickly descended. The former three landed not too far from Sarada, while the soldiers remained airborne. They circled around to ensure she couldn't escape.

She stared them down. Never before had she seen Blizz before, but her eyes were naturally drawn to the... is that a female Frost Demon?! It was widely known that pure Arcosians were asexual. Or, at least that was what Sarada thought and assumed. “So, you must be Blizz.”

Blizz scowled and balled his fists. Instead of immediately responding, he turned and glared ferociously at the mechanical Sword, who shrunk back. “So, you still live,” he responded, turning his attention back to Sarada. “It's clear that good help is hard to find these days.”

“Hmph. If you want to kill the Queen, you'll need more than a machine.” She glanced at the collection of grunts and goons surrounding her. “But, I guess you know that as well as I do.”

“Indeed. But, all this means is that I now get the pleasure of killing you myself.” Without another word, a death beam erupt from his finger.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Default An Ill-timed and Ill-fated Attack II

It suddenly turned sharply and pierced one of Blizz's men in the chest, dropping him like a sack of bricks. Sarada hadn't moved a muscle.

Blizz frowned and fired another.

The same thing. It got to within a few feet, then abruptly changed direction mid-flight and tore through another man's head.

“What the—” Blizz growled and fired an unyielding barrage of death beams. Hundreds of beams erupted from his finger, filling the sky with violet death.

Hundreds of soldiers died before they even knew what was happening. Sarada smiled and let her hand drop – she had been deflecting the beams into the muddle of soldiers by moving so quickly, the Frost Demons didn't even see her move.

Well, Blizz didn't. “You idiot,” Cooled chastised. “Can't you see what she's doing?” She chuckled derisively. “Of course you can't.”

Blizz grumbled. “Please, dear Cooled. I can't think over your chatter.” He stepped forward. “Sword, her battle power.”

I am sensing curious fluctuations, but she is steadily around 370,000.

“Hm. Curious.”

As Blizz approached, Sarada smirked. “Even still, I'm more than enough to defeat the likes of you two jokes.”

“Oh? I myself am more than enough to defeat you.” He exploded forward. His fist passed right through Sarada before he was suddenly and very forcefully launched toward a building. Then, just as suddenly, he careened down the street and abruptly stopped.

He was face-down at the bottom of a small crater.

Sarada hadn't moved from her spot.

“This is not right,” Sword commented. “I am detecting another anomaly in the Queen's battle power.

Cooled narrowed her eyes and took a step forward.

In the time it took for her to take another step forward, Sarada dashed over to Blizz, picked up his limp body, and infused it with Ki. There was an ominous red glow about him when she hurled him at Cooled. “Hey! Catch!”

“Wha—” His body exploded in a tremendous, ground-shaking flash of crimson light. Sword was blown back, as was Cooled. She was also showered with his ashes and charred chunks of his flesh.

Sarada exploded forward and ripped Sword's head from her shoulders, then turned her attention to Cooled. “How sad. I was expecting a lot more from those who would try and kill me. Instead, I get three weaklings and a giant mess.” She was on top of Cooled in an instant, stomping her foot into and through her ribcage.

Cooled cried out and tried to scratch at her boot.

“The machine was wrong, by the way. I was suppressing my power. It's just a shade under four million, actually.” She stepped back, leaving a single bloody footprint on the street.

“T-th-that's impossible,” Cooled stammered.

“Heh. Not impossible, just completely outside the realm of your understanding. And guess what else? On the off chance I would have struggled against the likes of you two, I could just turn into a Super Saiyan.”

“S-Super Saiyan? That doesn't exist!!”

“Oh?” She could have transformed right then and there, but she didn't. In case any of these grunts managed to escape – and quite a few of them were making a mad dash for the ships above – she wanted an air of mystery around this. If anyone came to avenge the Frost Demons' deaths, she wanted them on their toes, nervous, and unsure if she was telling the truth or not. So, instead, she smirked and formed an energy ball in her hand.

“Well, this has been a let down.” She engulfed Cooled in the blast, vaporizing her into a pile of ash. Hm, about... fifty grunts left. She sent enough beams after them to kill all but one.

She wanted that one to send a message to whoever sent these two. She, Queen Sarada, was waiting.

Blizz and Cooled had been slain with utter ease. "Well, that was a waste of time." She noticed Avoca flying up to her and landing nearby.

"The hell?"

She shrugged. "Two Frost Demons coming to kill me." She looked at the near endless pile of bodies surrounding them. A grin split her face. "Hey, you think that meeting in the Meat Market will need a buffet?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Cthylla tilted her head to the side in response. "This body has manufactured, it is a suit to hold my essence while I am connected to this universe. It is a.....space suit." Cthylla seemed to have a minor eureka moment when she pinned the two concepts together. "I am from the void sea upon which your spheres exist....your universes. My race has watched you and yours since the creation....I am but one who journeyed here of my own accord. An.....astronaut." The voidling nodded again.

"I came to gather allies to face a growing threat of interference from my race....cease their machinations from within where I cannot outside. My task has proven difficult....I am.......untrustworthy, give off a unnerving vibe, trigger anxiety in mortals and their offspring. I have also been referred to as a "big, dumb squidthing." Cthylla stated a somewhat depressing series of facts in her otherwise monotone voice, but did not elaborate on who.
    The uneasy feeling didn't completely go away, but the more they talked the more it lessened. It was kind of like being close proxmity to drinking the first time, the strong stuff knocked you off your ass but you could build tolerance for it. Would it be exactly the same for some strange cosmic outside force? Probably not exactly, but through out all the stuff she had seen and been through she didn't have any references for this.

The older woman(or really it was relative at this point) frowned as they went on. "Okay, stop that No need to keep beating yourself up. But for starters, if you want people to listen to you, you need to learn if possible how to speak more naturally and not the monotone. You have my attention, so I'll listen: What exactly do your kind want? And this is important, why did you decide to go against them?"

The first was data, the second was too but of another kind like getting into the head of the young woman, their character. Even if they were seemingly odd they had to have some sort of formal thought process.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Very Good." Meagan then calls out to Eva, "Azura and I are going to visit your friend Morgana, to check in on Cyanna."

She then lifts off the plaza, "Azura, granddaughter, come, let's take a little trip."
    She nods, nods Parsley a quick farewell and says she’ll be back soon to travel with her.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

"So, you finally admit that the murder of one of your closest friends isn't justifiable."

Asha'rah had dug her heels in just days ago, justifying her actions to the point that she said she would do it all over again. So much suffering and mayhem the universe over had not been enough to sway her rigid thinking. These re-emerged memories were late, but still a much needed event to bring a much needed change in thinking.

There was an order in the universe. Creation led eventually to destruction, which led eventually to creation. The two were like the sun and moon, equal counterparts, but always on opposite sides of the same coin. They could not occupy the sky at the same time. In the same manner, Creation and Destruction could not be used for the same purpose. Asha'rah finally understood that.

Parsley wondered what exactly she planned on doing with this information.

"Now that you have come to this realization, what will you do?"
    “I.....don’t know for sure. I want to..I want to do better. To help fix mistakes made in the past, but I find myself oddly.....afraid.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM