Page 191 of 274 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201241 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 4109
  1. #2851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Because I am not them." Cthylla answered. "...and you are not my enemy."

    The girls eyes focus upon his extended finger. "You have the power to banish me from here, if that is your wish....I will hold no ill will. However...." The girl pulled her hand from the water and held it out slowly. "I wish to show you something that can only be seen here.....in dreams. Then you'll understand what kind of traveler I am, and what it is I offer."
    Suddenly Ochazuke's expression stilled and his eyes swelled darkly.

    "No. You are not them." He spoke sharply. In an instant, the compassion drained from his face, and trained a seething glare at the interloper.

    Drawn before him, the light of his ki burned incandescent red. Held in his hand, the frozen dream impart its bloodstained accent through his very soul. Just below the surface, a myriad of things passed unsaid as he trained the point straight between her eyes.

    Slowly, the burning point diminished, and carried with it the red as the dream around them ceded its totality to darkness.

    "And yet privy to the private sphere of the mind, I wager we both know this well."

    He took her hand without hesitation.

    "That the most dangerous enemy is the one you cannot see, until it is too late."

  2. #2852

    Default

    OT: So is Zaofan in the kitchen, because Praxat has ingredients for Zeef Roast . Where is Zaofan usually in the morning?

    Note: the scene before Praxat arrives in the kitchen and the scene when she's in the kitchen. happens following morning after the gang has arrived back on earth.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-04-2019 at 01:54 AM.

  3. #2853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell√‚¬’s Brigade View Post
    “It’s not my ring, but it still resonates. I am the Arthur of this place.”

    The spirit moves and sits upon a conjured chair. Its energy seems...no longer afraid. Or bound down.

    Arthur shakes his head.

    “I choose to come here when I am asked, but I do not reside here. For a time, recently, Sakin had me trapped the others cowering, but now....now we are free again to come here if we are needed.”
    Crossing the phantom stage toward a conjured throne, Arthur's visage appeared to resume the very seat he had first established upon this world so long ago. To Ochazuke's eyes, within that noble shape, the weathered fatigue of eons in his face seemed to place a grave air over the Earth's First Guardian.

    The resonant band seemed to grow heavy. Though this ring was reaped from another world's fallen guardian, linked to the presence he now beheld before him, he felt the remainder of energies pulsing through it in kind. A Prime Guardian. Even across realities, those who knew his name recognized his sovereignty.

    Or found within his remains their fodder.

    It seems that this chamber was not only a place of linked memories. The summoned spirit spoke it plainly. This place was a bridge across life and death. Whatever forces sustained this place was inextricably linked to the foundation of the universe. For a moment it lift the fateful shroud for those who knew where to seek it; no doubt part of an exacting vision and a particular design.

    "So you have seen the enemy. You know his name. It seems the fallen angel struck to the heart of the matter if even dead men had feared to speak of the matter."

    The Lookout surveyed the world from on high. How many desperate prayers flew upward and remained unheard? Find the house of god, and he may at last deign to answer.

    "One of your latter day successors fell in his pusuit of Sakin and became his unwilling vassal." Fife. "What has been the cause of your banishment, then? And what is it that the Angel wants?"

    It is Eva who answers next.

    “We take up the mantle because it is necessary, Ochazuke. Because the greater good requires it and we would see it used for good, not ill. In the past some have tried to claim the mantle with less than noble goals in mind.”
    "When you took up the mantle, was it truly offered to you?" Ochazuke's tone bristled. Lowering his head, he reached into his pockets and produced two capsules.

    Expanding one, he produced the vial. Luminous green flowed blood-thick in silence. Creation Energy.

    "Nestled in the ether of a cruel, unfeeling universe, I imagine it was not much of a choice, save one."

    He looked to Evangeline for a moment, until his gaze drift past the Guardian he knew. Her familiar passion undertaken for over three-hundred years was not a thing he doubted, for the scars were drawn upon her very soul. He returned his view Arthur behind her, where he sat in his gilded armour.

    "Were you to be the stewards of this world? Or its lords?"

  4. #2854
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Crossing the phantom stage toward a conjured throne, Arthur's visage appeared to resume the very seat he had first established upon this world so long ago. To Ochazuke's eyes, within that noble shape, the weathered fatigue of eons in his face seemed to place a grave air over the Earth's First Guardian.

    The resonant band seemed to grow heavy. Though this ring was reaped from another world's fallen guardian, linked to the presence he now beheld before him, he felt the remainder of energies pulsing through it in kind. A Prime Guardian. Even across realities, those who knew his name recognized his sovereignty.

    Or found within his remains their fodder.

    It seems that this chamber was not only a place of linked memories. The summoned spirit spoke it plainly. This place was a bridge across life and death. Whatever forces sustained this place was inextricably linked to the foundation of the universe. For a moment it lift the fateful shroud for those who knew where to seek it; no doubt part of an exacting vision and a particular design.

    "So you have seen the enemy. You know his name. It seems the fallen angel struck to the heart of the matter if even dead men had feared to speak of the matter."

    The Lookout surveyed the world from on high. How many desperate prayers flew upward and remained unheard? Find the house of god, and he may at last deign to answer.

    "One of your latter day successors fell in his pusuit of Sakin and became his unwilling vassal." Fife. "What has been the cause of your banishment, then? And what is it that the Angel wants?"



    "When you took up the mantle, was it truly offered to you?" Ochazuke's tone bristled. Lowering his head, he reached into his pockets and produced two capsules.

    Expanding one, he produced the vial. Luminous green flowed blood-thick in silence. Creation Energy.

    "Nestled in the ether of a cruel, unfeeling universe, I imagine it was not much of a choice, save one."

    He looked to Evangeline for a moment, until his gaze drift past the Guardian he knew. Her familiar passion undertaken for over three-hundred years was not a thing he doubted, for the scars were drawn upon her very soul. He returned his view Arthur behind her, where he sat in his gilded armour.

    "Were you to be the stewards of this world? Or its lords?"
    “When Lady Asha’rah was speaking with me last, some few years ago in this very spot, Sakin, that snake, felt it. Having been aware of us through the parasite within Fife, he was able to reach across and since he slew me so long ago, a resonating remained between us. He, heh, spirited my soul away from this place and held me trapped on the Forsworn World, trapped within my bones there. The others feared coming back to connect here in case he did the same to them. Now, however, since his parasite here on Earth has been slain and this Ring, though not mind, brought here my spirit used it to link and resonate back here. Without the parasite here he can not grasp upon me again.”

    “As to what he wants......life again. The Grand Priest, his linked brother, struck from him his form and function when Sakin fled. He feeds on Creation energy to restore himself to what he once was.”

    They both seem surprised at the Creation energy, though when asked the question, both go silent. It is Eva who answers.

    “Yes, in both circumstances the situation was thrust upon us. Myself to keep Fife away, Arthur to save the world. But Ochazuke.....”

    She walks towards him and looks him in the eyes, earnestly gazing at him.

    “Never, ever, we’re we to be the planet’s ruler, it’s tyrant, or it’s end all be all. Always, we two have tried to be stewards.”

    Arthur nods.

    “I was a leader of the world until my time as Guardian came. I gave up my title completely, passed it to my niece and came here to do what I could to help guide and protect. There have been some Kami who prefer to be more watchers, recorders of events, rather than stewards, but first and foremost this post is to serve the planet and it’s people, not rule over it.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  5. #2855
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,503

    Default

    About one month into the timeskip........


    An exhausted Jinzi sends a message to Sarada on Vocado.

    “Greetings and salutations, your highness.” He says, smirking tiredly into the video.

    “Your arm, hand, and Ishtar’s new arm are completed. You can come over whenever and I’ll attach them. I think you’ll like the results.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  6. #2856

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat goes into the kitchen." Zaofan, are you in here? There are a bunch of ingredients I need to give you. They were sent to me by my sister Sraxat on my home planet Qaceria, Praxat said.

    "She sent them to me through a miniature portal device. They are the ingredients To delicacy on my homeworld called Zeef Roast. So can you make some for me?" Praxat said.

    Praxat puts the containers that contain the ingredients for Zeef Roast on the kitchen table.
    Time rewind.

    ( Hmm, I guess he's not here,) Praxat thought. Praxat then leaves the ingredients for the Zeef Roast on the table and grabs a bite to eat from the fridge. The first container contains 5 pounds of Zeef / Xow rump roast


    The rest of the containers each contain different types of ingredients. These ingredients are one tablespoon of Zarlic Alhio , one tablespoon of ground Black Vepper, one teaspoon of Dry Zustard powder, one tablespoon of Yegetable oil, 3/4 cup of Xoy sauce, three tablespoons of white Zinegar , 1/4 cup Voney, one teaspoon of ground Xinger, one teaspoon of Zelery seed, two tablespoons of Xornstarch, and 1/4 cup of Vutter

    There are instructions on how to make the Zeef roast on the main container. The instructions read preheat oven to 325 degrees F, then coat Zeef with Zarlic Alhio, Vepper, and Zustard powder. Heat the oil in a large oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat. Add the Zeef and brown on both sides, about 5 minutes per side.

    In a medium bowl, stir together 3/4 cups of Xoy, white Zinegar, Voney, Xinger, and Zelery seed. Pour over the Zeef and then cover the Zeef tightly with a lid or aluminum foil. Bake in the preheated oven until the roast is very tender, 2 1/2 to 3 hours.

    When the Zeef roast is done, remove it from the pan to a serving plate. Set the pan of drippings over medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Stir together Xornstarch, and 1/4 cup of Vutter . Pour into the boiling liquid and stir until thickened, about 1 minute.

    Serve the Zeef roast with the Zravy poured over. Praxat looks at the containers and checks them to make sure the ingredients are in them and then leaves to go find Jinzi.

  7. #2857
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    13,631

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    About one month into the timeskip........


    An exhausted Jinzi sends a message to Sarada on Vocado.

    “Greetings and salutations, your highness.” He says, smirking tiredly into the video.

    “Your arm, hand, and Ishtar’s new arm are completed. You can come over whenever and I’ll attach them. I think you’ll like the results.”
    About an hour later, Sarada stepped through a portal from the palace to Capsule Corp. "How have you been, Jinzi? Busy, yeah?"

  8. #2858
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    18,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    About one month into the timeskip........


    An exhausted Jinzi sends a message to Sarada on Vocado.

    “Greetings and salutations, your highness.” He says, smirking tiredly into the video.

    “Your arm, hand, and Ishtar’s new arm are completed. You can come over whenever and I’ll attach them. I think you’ll like the results.”
    Ishtar simply steps through the door nearest Jinzi, spoon hanging from her mouth and a half eaten pudding cup in her hand. "Like the results, will I ?"
    ""Bead War threw evil emission... f."

    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."

  9. #2859
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,503

    Default

    Jinzi starts a bit at both their entrances, but nods to both questions.

    “Yeah, plenty busy. Spending time with family in between building, repairing, and inventing is eating my time, but hey, sleep is overrated. “

    He grins and sips his He-Tap.

    “And yes, Ishtar, I think you’ll like it.”

    He gets up and gestures to them to follow him to two medical tables, where Wilhelm stands over two cases.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  10. #2860
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    13,631

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Jinzi starts a bit at both their entrances, but nods to both questions.

    “Yeah, plenty busy. Spending time with family in between building, repairing, and inventing is eating my time, but hey, sleep is overrated. “

    He grins and sips his He-Tap.

    “And yes, Ishtar, I think you’ll like it.”

    He gets up and gestures to them to follow him to two medical tables, where Wilhelm stands over two cases.
    Sarada had been more than busy planning and attending countless meeting throughout the Empire, so she could more than empathize. "We can sleep when we're dead, right?" She grinned and saw the two cases by Wilhelm.

    "Hey, Wilhelm. Everything going okay? How's the princess?"

  11. #2861
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    18,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Jinzi starts a bit at both their entrances, but nods to both questions.

    “Yeah, plenty busy. Spending time with family in between building, repairing, and inventing is eating my time, but hey, sleep is overrated. “

    He grins and sips his He-Tap.

    “And yes, Ishtar, I think you’ll like it.”

    He gets up and gestures to them to follow him to two medical tables, where Wilhelm stands over two cases.
    "Hello Wilhelm," Ishtar said when she saw the man standing next to the cases. "You look well."
    ""Bead War threw evil emission... f."

    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."

  12. #2862
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,503

    Default

    Wilhelm nods to both respectfully.

    “I am...well. In fact, Karis...will soon be..awoken. We were...waiting to make sure everything...after the Doctor was....safe and taken..care of. Ochazuke....discovered....how to open...the tube.”

    He smiles a bit bashfully.

    “I am...eager. And...a bit scared. But for now...I’ve helped Jinzi...with your limbs.”

    He gestures and has both of you sit on a bed each.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  13. #2863
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    13,631

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Wilhelm nods to both respectfully.

    “I am...well. In fact, Karis...will soon be..awoken. We were...waiting to make sure everything...after the Doctor was....safe and taken..care of. Ochazuke....discovered....how to open...the tube.”

    He smiles a bit bashfully.

    “I am...eager. And...a bit scared. But for now...I’ve helped Jinzi...with your limbs.”

    He gestures and has both of you sit on a bed each.
    Karis was going to be woken up soon? Sarada was disappointed she was going to miss that, but she was happy that Wilhelm could finally have his princess back. After hundreds of years of standing guard loyally, he could finally rest with her safe and sound.

    "That's wonderful, Wilhelm," she remarked as she hopped onto a bed. "Okay! Bring on my vibrating hand!"

  14. #2864
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    18,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Wilhelm nods to both respectfully.

    “I am...well. In fact, Karis...will soon be..awoken. We were...waiting to make sure everything...after the Doctor was....safe and taken..care of. Ochazuke....discovered....how to open...the tube.”

    He smiles a bit bashfully.

    “I am...eager. And...a bit scared. But for now...I’ve helped Jinzi...with your limbs.”

    He gestures and has both of you sit on a bed each.
    Ishtar does so with a chuckle, "Ochazuke would be one to solve centuries old riddle. Young as he may be, he is possessed of wisdom far beyond even ancient things." One of the many reasons she regarded the man a peer or her better.

    "Let us see what you made of this arm however."

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Karis was going to be woken up soon? Sarada was disappointed she was going to miss that, but she was happy that Wilhelm could finally have his princess back. After hundreds of years of standing guard loyally, he could finally rest with her safe and sound.

    "That's wonderful, Wilhelm," she remarked as she hopped onto a bed. "Okay! Bring on my vibrating hand!"
    "How delightfully lewd," Ishtar said with a chuckle.
    ""Bead War threw evil emission... f."

    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."

  15. #2865

    Default

    After looking around for Jinzi on the Lookout. Praxat decides to contact Capsule Corp on her cell phone." I like to ask Jinzi if he's there," Praxat said.

    "If he has any spare Ultra katchin? I know he's using the stuff for Sarada and Ishtar cybernetic arms , but maybe he has some spare Ultra katchin he doesn't need? If he doesn't have any to spare, then tell him to tell me who does?" Praxat said.

    ( Besides Ultra Katchin. The only other thing I can think of that could possibly harness this radiation I found, Luue radiation is Iridium Diamond. However, Iridium diamonds are ultra-rare. They can only be found on asteroids and on my home planet Qaceria in the Southern Quadrant,) Praxat thought.

    (Trying to find just one is like trying to finding a needle in a haystack. Qaztoh still has a few iridium diamonds left in her tiara, but there's no way in hell she would loan me one. Not after I accused my grandmother of high treason,) Praxat thought.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •