Page 192 of 294 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202242292 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 4408
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Jinzi starts a bit at both their entrances, but nods to both questions.

“Yeah, plenty busy. Spending time with family in between building, repairing, and inventing is eating my time, but hey, sleep is overrated. “
    As if sensing the Earthmans boast, his communicator begins ringing, a transmission from Earths favorite Nevadian, Held Debon.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Jinzi picks it up wirelessly.

“Go ahead, Held. I’m here with Ishtar, Wilhelm, and Sarada.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Sarada, your hand is ultra-katchin and fitted with three different vibrational settings alongside a heated one.

And it still fires.

Your arm is also ultra-katchin as requested.

Ishtar, your metal arm is ultra-katchin but fitted with a First Race blaster in the palm. In fact, it doesn’t look like Marduk’s arm is anywhere in its incorporation until Jinzi shows you a small activation switch (one you can will to activate o car it’s atta he’s) that changes the arm to that odd void like black one.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    After looking around for Jinzi on the Lookout. Praxat decides to contact Capsule Corp on her cell phone." I like to ask Jinzi if he's there," Praxat said.

"If he has any spare Ultra katchin? I know he's using the stuff for Sarada and Ishtar cybernetic arms , but maybe he has some spare Ultra katchin he doesn't need? If he doesn't have any to spare, then tell him to tell me who does?" Praxat said.

( Besides Ultra Katchin. The only other thing I can think of that could possibly harness this radiation I found, Luue radiation is Iridium Diamond. However, Iridium diamonds are ultra-rare. They can only be found on asteroids and on my home planet Qaceria in the Southern Quadrant,) Praxat thought.

(Trying to find just one is like trying to finding a needle in a haystack. Qaztoh still has a few iridium diamonds left in her tiara, but there's no way in hell she would loan me one. Not after I accused my grandmother of high treason,) Praxat thought.
    Dr. Wheelo picks up instead of Jinzi.

“Capsule Corp, how can I help you?”

He seems irritated.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Sarada, your hand is ultra-katchin and fitted with three different vibrational settings alongside a heated one.

And it still fires.

Ishtar, your metal arm is ultra-katchin but fitted with a First Race blaster in the palm. In fact, it doesn’t look like Marduk’s arm is anywhere in its incorporation until Jinzi shows you a small activation switch (one you can will to activate o car it’s atta he’s) that changes the arm to that odd void like black one.
    Sarada marveled at the craftsmanship of her new limbs. They moved and flexed just like her flesh parts used to, but they were so much better. She hadn't expected her hand to have a heating function. Beyond sexy time, she could already think of a few applications for that and the vibration settings, assuming they were powerful enough.

"Jinzi, this is so much better than I could have hoped!" She slapped him on the back and gave him a hug. "Thanks fo much!"

"Now, how can I repay you?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Astonishing Member

Jinzi picks it up wirelessly.

“Go ahead, Held. I’m here with Ishtar, Wilhelm, and Sarada.”
    "No! No! We talked about this! The Paintings need Soft light! Soft light! This is Natural light! This doesn't draw them in--Eh? Hold on. Yes, I'm talking to you, Maranade. No, I'm not making them wait instead, I don't care if I was talking to you first!"

The sound of a throat clearing could be heard.

"Oh, Hey! Jinzi, how's it going? Ishtar, Sarada, I trust you're both as lovely and Injured as always. I'd say something to Willihiem, but I wouldn't know if he nodded back in return, so just know I'm thinking of him--"

A loud, clearly annoyed voice could be heard in the background.

"Yes, I told you, there could be Natural light for the statutes, but the statues don't go there, do they?!" Held replied to someone, his annoyance growing deeper, "Just wait till I'm done here!"

He sighed once more.

"Good Grief...Where was I. Oh...Right....So, I might have forgotten to ask your opinion about something when I was moving, since there were so much going on, and I happened to be reviewing my notes from last month, and....."

The Nevadians diplomatic attempts to address a potential issue were palpable.

"Welll....Let me give you guys a hypothetical?"

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada marveled at the craftsmanship of her new limbs. They moved and flexed just like her flesh parts used to, but they were so much better. She hadn't expected her hand to have a heating function. Beyond sexy time, she could already think of a few applications for that and the vibration settings, assuming they were powerful enough.

"Jinzi, this is so much better than I could have hoped!" She slapped him on the back and gave him a hug. "Thanks fo much!"

"Now, how can I repay you?"
    He shakes his head.

“It’s a gift. I don’t accept payment between friends.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    "No! No! We talked about this! The Paintings need Soft light! Soft light! This is Natural light! This doesn't draw them in--Eh? Hold on. Yes, I'm talking to you, Maranade. No, I'm not making them wait instead, I don't care if I was talking to you first!"

"Oh, Hey! Jinzi, how's it going? Ishtar, Sarada, I trust you're both as lovely and Injured as always. I'd say something to Willihiem, but I wouldn't know if he nodded back in return, so just know I'm thinking of him--"

"Yes, I told you, there could be Natural light for the statutes, but the statues don't go there, do they?!" Held replied to someone, his annoyance growing deeper, "Just wait till I'm done here!"

He sighed once more.

"Good Grief...Where was I. Oh...Right....So, I might have forgotten to ask your opinion about something when I was moving, since there were so much going on, and I happened to be reviewing my notes from last month, and....."

“.....Held, what’s wrong?” Jinzi asks, knowing he was hiding something.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

And it still fires.

"Far more than I could have expected," Ishtar said when Jinzi showed her how the arm worked. "I quite like how you worked the arm of Marduk in, to say nothing of how useful a gun in the palm might prove to be." Assuming she ever remembered to use it.

"I do have to ask though ... was there anything gleaned from the other items I handed over, or the corpse of Glacia ?"

He sighed once more.

"Sounds like a delightful thought exercise," Ishtar said wholly bemused. "Go on ..."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "Far more than I could have expected," Ishtar said when Jinzi showed her how the arm worked. "I quite like how you worked the arm of Marduk in, to say nothing of how useful a gun in the palm might prove to be." Assuming she ever remembered to use it.

"I do have to ask though ... was there anything gleaned from the other items I handed over, or the corpse of Glacia ?"

"Sounds like a delightful thought exercise," Ishtar said wholly bemused. "Go on ..."
    “Only a little, I’m afraid. I was able to incorporate two things: A minor regenerative engine in the elbow of the arm, so that the ultra-katchin will actually consume stored energy within Marduk’s arm to fix itself if ever damaged, and the second things is....well it’s a clothes beam. Like the gun barrel it comes out of the palm, just shoot it at yourself or whomever and they will be clothed. Rather grab grey clothes, but still. It was a bio-scanner if some sort that converts energy into a stored item replication. This one was a simple unisex grey jumpsuit, but still: better than you being naked as you are want to be after fights.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

He shakes his head.

“It’s a gift. I don’t accept payment between friends.”
    She grinned and chuckled. "If you say so, Jinzi."

He sighed once more.

Eh? What was this Nevadian up to now? "What's going on, Held?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Astonishing Member

“.....Held, what’s wrong?” Jinzi asks, knowing he was hiding something.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post

Eh? What was this Nevadian up to now? "What's going on, Held?"

"Oh, no, no, I'm good. I can't just call my friends up to pick their brains?" Held replied, clearly somewhat evasive, "I just was thinking about some stuff. Like, you know, Incenio. I mean, who can blame me, right? I've literally built a house dedicated to how hard we kicked his ass..."

There was a pregnant pause.

"And then I got to thinking about, you know, other dimensions--since that's where he was from-- and then I saw something that vaguely reminded me of a Dragonball, and then I got to wondering; Do other dimensions have Dragonballs? Do they work the same way? If you take Dragonballs from one dimension to another, do they still work?"

He cleared his throat yet again.

"I mean, I'm not asking for any reason....Actually, you know what? Nevermind, this was a stupid question."

Nervous laughter filled the intercom.

"Moving on! Anyways, what's up?"

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of HellÂ’s Brigade View Post
    “When Lady Asha’rah was speaking with me last, some few years ago in this very spot, Sakin, that snake, felt it. Having been aware of us through the parasite within Fife, he was able to reach across and since he slew me so long ago, a resonating remained between us. He, heh, spirited my soul away from this place and held me trapped on the Forsworn World, trapped within my bones there. The others feared coming back to connect here in case he did the same to them. Now, however, since his parasite here on Earth has been slain and this Ring, though not mind, brought here my spirit used it to link and resonate back here. Without the parasite here he can not grasp upon me again.”

“As to what he wants......life again. The Grand Priest, his linked brother, struck from him his form and function when Sakin fled. He feeds on Creation energy to restore himself to what he once was.”
    As Arthur relaid the cause of the previous silence of this chamber, Ochazuke listened intently. Far from an isolated conflict, these trying times were a result of a conflict that they had inherited from the ages long past.

It took the Herald of the Lord of All Things, this Grand Priest, to banish Sakin. This part of the story he hadn't heard before. Originally it was a matter of betrayals and a stubborn adherance to the choices made and the price paid for it. Now the ancient rebellion of the Creator showed its results in the rot that slowly spread from on high.

All for the greater good.

"You faced Sakin directly, then. Did Asha'rah know?" The result of that combat was evident - the lingering spirit before him and Evangeline was proof enough - but as the Guardian himself had said, as a result the two of them had become linked. Through the energy of the Creator, no doubt.

"What else can you tell us about this Forsworn World?"

They both seem surprised at the Creation energy, though when asked the question, both go silent. It is Eva who answers.

“Yes, in both circumstances the situation was thrust upon us. Myself to keep Fife away, Arthur to save the world. But Ochazuke.....”

She walks towards him and looks him in the eyes, earnestly gazing at him.

“Never, ever, we’re we to be the planet’s ruler, it’s tyrant, or it’s end all be all. Always, we two have tried to be stewards.”

Arthur nods.

“I was a leader of the world until my time as Guardian came. I gave up my title completely, passed it to my niece and came here to do what I could to help guide and protect. There have been some Kami who prefer to be more watchers, recorders of events, rather than stewards, but first and foremost this post is to serve the planet and it’s people, not rule over it.”
    The vial of Creation Energy in his palm was all that remained of the Guardians the Doctor had harvested, no doubt having ascertained their usefulness as an instrument for creating a new universe. "I found this in the stores of one who wished to rule. I imagine it was found it insufficient for such ambitions." He turned it over in his hand, idly testing its resonance with the ring. "How many lives snuffed out for the ambitions of another? How many ages lost, remembered for nothing else but such instrumental utility? It is a cruel practice to measure the worth of a life in this manner."

"Yet some would undertake it, as part of a duty to save this world," he repeated, nodding shortly as a small chuckle left him. "No matter the cost."

But to save it from what?

"We all share a connection to the Earth. Some of us, perhaps more directly. The life the planet has to offer is a force that is quite difficult to comprehend for those that dwell here. Some may never find it, there, its hidden strength, for they cannot hear its voice."

His expression darkened and his head lowered. "And yet how desperately we strive, with the knowledge of our mortal frailty. And in our fear how easily do we fall prey to others."

Ochazuke reached for the second capsule then, and as its compressed dust parted, he swiftly dashed an energy-shrouded hand downward.

Held tightly in his grip, its energy neutralized, he lift before him the head of the Golem, Damask.

"I have seen into this creature's soul, if it can be called that. It seems it remembers you fondly," he said. "If not your cause, then at least your face."
    Last edited by grampagen; 10-04-2019 at 03:57 PM.

“Only a little, I’m afraid. I was able to incorporate two things: A minor regenerative engine in the elbow of the arm, so that the ultra-katchin will actually consume stored energy within Marduk’s arm to fix itself if ever damaged, and the second things is....well it’s a clothes beam. Like the gun barrel it comes out of the palm, just shoot it at yourself or whomever and they will be clothed. Rather grab grey clothes, but still. It was a bio-scanner if some sort that converts energy into a stored item replication. This one was a simple unisex grey jumpsuit, but still: better than you being naked as you are want to be after fights.”
    "Even still, far more than I even asked for." Ishtar said with a smile. "I do not know what possessed you to be so generous, and yet here I sit again, in your debt."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

"Oh, no, no, I'm good. I can't just call my friends up to pick their brains?" Held replied, clearly somewhat evasive, "I just was thinking about some stuff. Like, you know, Incenio. I mean, who can blame me, right? I've literally built a house dedicated to how hard we kicked his ass..."

There was a pregnant pause.

"And then I got to thinking about, you know, other dimensions--since that's where he was from-- and then I saw something that vaguely reminded me of a Dragonball, and then I got to wondering; Do other dimensions have Dragonballs? Do they work the same way? If you take Dragonballs from one dimension to another, do they still work?"

He cleared his throat yet again.

"I mean, I'm not asking for any reason....Actually, you know what? Nevermind, this was a stupid question."

Nervous laughter filled the intercom.

"Moving on! Anyways, what's up?"
    Sarada narrowed her eyes a touch. He was being too evasive and skittish to simply be calling to check in. "Held, what did you do?"

He mentioned something about building a house dedicated to how badly they kicked Incenio's ass. Which wasn't all that bad, so why not just come right out with it?

"They do have dragonballs in other timelines, and I'm pretty sure they all work the same? Why?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!