Page 194 of 294 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204244 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 4408
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " I need to know if Jinzi has any spare Ultra Katchin I can use? I just discovered this new type of radiation, and I need a material that can harness it. Every composite material I have tried so far has failed to harness the radiation," Praxat said.
    Wheelo sighs.

“How much are we talking about, Praxat?”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Appel and the other remaining Tuffles had lost all hope. Their chance at regaining their planet had been snuffed out by those damned Saiyans and the Galaxy Police. All they had left to look forward to was a lifetime in prison, thanks to the death of the Saiyan princess, Parsley.

Despair and mental anguish was a common theme no matter which of their cells one looked into.

Appel was especially inconsolable. She had lost everything, as had all of them, but she was right there when her family was snatched from her by those accursed apes. Her home was gone, her husband and child gone, and now, her freedom was gone. She had nothing. Nothing but a worthless life that was no good to anyone.

I have one last ace in the hole, she thought to herself within the dark and dank confines of her cell, but I can't even use it. What's the point of living anymore? In her hand was a spoon she smuggled out of the cafeteria. She had spent the better part of a week sharpening it to a fine point. All that was left was to muster up the courage to jam it into her neck. The Tuffles deserved a better leader than her. She wasn't a leader; she was just your average housewife/quantum physicist. She was no good to anyone.

"Goodbye, cruel world," she sobbed as she prepared to end her miserable existence.
    Suddenly the Tuffles would feel a sudden lurch as the vessel they were housed in hit something solid and slid before coming to a screeching halt. The Tuffles' transport was to take them to a larger prison facility, that much they had been made aware of. So, what was this new development? An merge nct landing perhaps?

Before they could question anything further, a loud buzzing noise began to sound off and all their cell doors suddenly unlocked and slid open. And if that wasn't ebough, to conclude the sudden shift in their fortunes, they could see and hear a part of the ship's hull being squeezed and torn off, exposing them to fresh air.

A figure hovered above them, casually tossing the chunk of torn hull off to the side before folding his arms. The Tuffles faces could be reflected in the man's glasses as he gkanced down at them and spoke, "Time Out's over, Tuffles.You ready to get back in the game?"

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Suddenly the Tuffles would feel a sudden lurch as the vessel they were housed in hit something solid and slid before coming to a screeching halt. The Tuffles' transport was to take them to a larger prison facility, that much they had been made aware of. So, what was this new development? An merge nct landing perhaps?

Before they could question anything further, a loud buzzing noise began to sound off and all their cell doors suddenly unlocked and slid open. And if that wasn't ebough, to conclude the sudden shift in their fortunes, they could see and hear a part of the ship's hull being squeezed and torn off, exposing them to fresh air.

A figure hovered above them, casually tossing the chunk of torn hull off to the side before folding his arms. The Tuffles faces could be reflected in the man's glasses as he gkanced down at them and spoke, "Time Out's over, Tuffles.You ready to get back in the game?"
    Appel was thrown from her bed to the floor by the sudden stop. The spoon slipped from her grip and slid under her bed. "No! What's going on?!" She didn't have a chance to ask anything further or to reach for the chosen instrument of her demise. The door to the transport was suddenly ripped open. A man was on the other side. She didn't recognize him, nor did she have any idea what he was talking about. "...what?"

It sounded like he was helping them escape, but why? No one wanted to help them, even when they were still in the Galaxy Police's good graces. "Why are you helping us?" The otherwise quiet Tuffles murmured their agreement.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    “No, she was passed on and imprisoned by the point I fought him. As to the planet....it was the first planet made in this universe. Forgotten to time and history, only Asha’rah may known its actual location. I was drawn there and have no memory accept for it seemed the planet...moved.”
    "In Sakin's hunt for the Guardians, some were made prey. Others, his thrall. Yet you spoke of your connection to him, as if the force of Creation itself is its link." Between the ancient Ring and the vial, Ochazuke attempted to draw upon the tiny well of power as he spoke. "Where is he now? Can you find the Forsworn World even if it moves?"

Moreover, he had said he was drawn to his doom upon the first world Asha'rah had brought into existence. Inda'ren's bloody shadow is cast long across the ages.

"How does this celestial foe fight that he would fell the Guardian of a World even in his diminished state?"

When the head is shown, a sad smile flirts across his face.

“Damask. The Crimson Titan. My oldest friend and ally. He was to protect my family after I took the mantle of Guardian, to be with them after I no longer could be directly. It would seem you defeated him in his second stage. I take it Willa, not Jack, commands him?”
    Of course in a dialogue with a once-King, there would always be a discussion of legacy and successions. Whether the throne was placed among or over the Earth, what difference would it make?

"I doubt Jack knew a thing about his heritage until very recently," Ochazuke replied, "Of late he had been a reckless youth content to live without a care in the world, living as he pleased until some misfortune would lead him to loss or an early grave."

And indeed it had. However these days, the gambler had hardly only the random luck of his hand to draw upon. How fortunate he had at last realized this. Very few had the luxury of a second chance, and he'd been making each new waking moment count.

"Your acting heir, however, is the last survivor of Vermillion, and this Crimson Titan is the instrument of her will." Ochazuke raised the head of the fallen golem, inlaid within it was an intricate layering of the hardest minerals to weather the strength of a world's chaotic ages. Held between his fingers shrouded in nullification, it felt like glass. How ironic that it would be brought to face its creator, his seat of power so far from the Earth they had been charged to protect.

"Does the name Alakazah mean anything to you? For them, and the world desiring safety and protection, it means everything."
    Last edited by grampagen; 10-05-2019 at 06:06 PM.

Default Month 3

3 months into her marriage to Avoca, Parsley found that life with her was basically the same. She was much more defensive of her -- and vice versa -- and was more willing than before to fight off anyone who got any ideas. She was also much more aggressive than she had been before.

That, though, was more due to her pregnancy than anything having to do with possessiveness.

She only intended on having one child. That was what she and Avoca agreed upon. That was the deal. One child was all she wanted; and was all she was going to be able to handle when she eventually went into labor.

Ugh, labor. What an unnecessary trial. With as advanced as science was these days, there was no reason for a woman to have to go through that nightmare. She didn't care about the bullshit these soft-as-baby-poo women spat out about how labor brought her closer to her child and made them real women. What a load of garbage. Just slice her open and take these parasites out of her.

Yes, parasites. Plural. She found out a week ago that she was having twins. When Parsley heard the news, she wanted to find the donor of the seed that bred her and strangle him.

If she was feeling especially dramatic -- which was distressingly often, damned hormones -- she would have considered this ordeal to be more stressful than the time she died. That, of course, wasn't true, but it felt like it. She was worried about everything going wrong. She wanted them to be healthy; if that meant doing everything the doctor told her, no matter how stupid, so be it.

She already knew she was having a boy and a girl. The girl would naturally be named Garnish; she had the mind to name her son after Maiz. After everything she had done for her, it seemed only right.

The woman protested, but oh well.

In the meantime until her labor started, she hadn't let up on her training. That included her magic training. Her anti-magic had just about run its course. There was something else she wanted to try, but she needed to figure something out first. Enchanting objects was beyond her. Azor hadn't thought to give her even a beginner's course, and he was a bit out of her reach at the moment, unless there was something about teleportation that she was missing.

That meant there was only one person she could go to. She sighed and opened a portal to Earth.

As much as she didn't care for Etrina and her bipolar foolishness, there was no denying that the woman was in possession of the most magical ability.

Parsley stepped through the portal and onto the Lookout. With hope, Etrina was there so she wouldn't have to go looking for her. Ugh. I'm getting hungry again. Damn leeches.

As if taking offense, there was a kick against the inner wall of her stomach that nearly made her double over. "Grrrr!!"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Praxat goes into the kitchen." Zaofan, are you in here? There are a bunch of ingredients I need to give you. They were sent to me by my sister Sraxat on my home planet Qaceria, Praxat said.

"She sent them to me through a miniature portal device. They are the ingredients To delicacy on my homeworld called Zeef Roast. So can you make some for me?" Praxat said.

Praxat puts the containers that contain the ingredients for Zeef Roast on the kitchen table.
    Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Of course Alternate Earth, alternate...new-girl, of course there'd be another, other, alternate Zaofan. The mention of an alternate self caused his fatigued smiled to ripple over his white teeth, but ever since the Sheriff had departed, the sore spot he left behind him had calloused.

Why is it always me?

"...well, far be if for me to be an enabler, but a perfect brew you say?" Hastily he freed up a hand, and offered it to her. "Challenge accepted, Shochu!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    There were many questions she wanted to ask, all of which she was unsure if she wanted the answers to, so she wouldn't bother to ask them. "I do intend to pay, in one way or another, for my consumption, but I will not do so in such a demeaning manner, which..." A split-second pause was given as she weighed the options of saying what she planned to say only to continue on, "... which you seem to have confused as a public display of affection with him."
    Tied off between the netted muslin cloth, the grains slowly sank to the bottom of the steaming water, and sweet, earthy notes rose as the hot water drew it down, soaking it to the thin string at the edge of the pot.

"It's a touch more than I'd use for a grain mash," Zaofan said to Shochu, "Never been too much for a darker brew, myself. But hey, we'll consider this one a test batch."

Once they let it go, the roasted grainsand nutbrown caramelization began to spread deeply, and the Lookout's kitchen was perfumed with a warm, malty air. A keg of pale ale for the future of stouts was beginning to seem like more than a fair trade. Still, this was an endeavour that required patience, and it had not yet been a day.

While he waited for the grains to settle - one last stir for good measure - he turned his attention to tending the kitchen space, when suddenly he found several containers splayed out on the counter.

"What the- " Even from a distance, Shochu could see his eye twitch, and the efforts he took to mellow his breathing. "-did someone go for a food run and forget we had a fridge?!"

It was a point of personal pride for him that he knew exactly what lay within cool and dry storage in the kitchen space; not only so he could prepare on a short notice, but also because even with the rate this group tended to go through things, there was an exacting flow of old and new ingredients that had to be maintained.

As he had seen from the Eight-Star Eatery to the fishing village off the Paprika Coast, the constant maxim was that absolute worst kind of chef is a wastefulone.

Slowly, he opened a contained and took a small sniff and-

"...what is this stuff?"

Time rewind.

( Hmm, I guess he's not here,) Praxat thought. Praxat then leaves the ingredients for the Zeef Roast on the table and grabs a bite to eat from the fridge. The first container contains 5 pounds of Zeef / Xow rump roast

The rest of the containers each contain different types of ingredients. These ingredients are one tablespoon of Zarlic Alhio , one tablespoon of ground Black Vepper, one teaspoon of Dry Zustard powder, one tablespoon of Yegetable oil, 3/4 cup of Xoy sauce, three tablespoons of white Zinegar , 1/4 cup Voney, one teaspoon of ground Xinger, one teaspoon of Zelery seed, two tablespoons of Xornstarch, and 1/4 cup of Vutter

There are instructions on how to make the Zeef roast on the main container. The instructions read preheat oven to 325 degrees F, then coat Zeef with Zarlic Alhio, Vepper, and Zustard powder. Heat the oil in a large oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat. Add the Zeef and brown on both sides, about 5 minutes per side.

In a medium bowl, stir together 3/4 cups of Xoy, white Zinegar, Voney, Xinger, and Zelery seed. Pour over the Zeef and then cover the Zeef tightly with a lid or aluminum foil. Bake in the preheated oven until the roast is very tender, 2 1/2 to 3 hours.

When the Zeef roast is done, remove it from the pan to a serving plate. Set the pan of drippings over medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Stir together Xornstarch, and 1/4 cup of Vutter . Pour into the boiling liquid and stir until thickened, about 1 minute.

Serve the Zeef roast with the Zravy poured over. Praxat looks at the containers and checks them to make sure the ingredients are in them and then leaves to go find Jinzi.
    Zaofan's eyes darted from the specific instructions, back to the alien ingredients, then back to the instructions again.

...I have no idea which one of these things is which.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Suddenly Ochazuke's expression stilled and his eyes swelled darkly.

"No. You are not them." He spoke sharply. In an instant, the compassion drained from his face, and trained a seething glare at the interloper.

Drawn before him, the light of his ki burned incandescent red. Held in his hand, the frozen dream impart its bloodstained accent through his very soul. Just below the surface, a myriad of things passed unsaid as he trained the point straight between her eyes.

Slowly, the burning point diminished, and carried with it the red as the dream around them ceded its totality to darkness.

"And yet privy to the private sphere of the mind, I wager we both know this well."

He took her hand without hesitation.

"That the most dangerous enemy is the one you cannot see, until it is too late."
    Something lurched the moment he touched her hand, and at once he found himself floating in the void alone.

"I want you to imagine a Sea of Void, with no concept of Space....no end. No concept of time....no beginning. Within dwelling being so unfathomably powerful as to dwarf in scale those who would come after.....but then, the concept of after did not exist then. There was only now, expanding forever."

A blinding light flashed before Ochazukes eyes, in the midst of the perpetual darkness, a sphere took shape.

"Have you ever struck a match in total darkness.....watched the world illuminate around it. Where there was no form beyond the pitch black, now there was shape. In much the same way was the first universe born. Separation...for the first time the void was not infinite. For the first time, there was a first time. Protected within its creators confinement....the concepts of space and time took hold, and bleed through through the barrier until it poisoned the void outside it. The first sphere. In its shadow....Azathoth was born, the progenitor of my kind."

Around him, in distances he could not measure.....pinpricks of light formed, one after the other.

"Time means very little to us....but because it bleeds through into the firmament, we feel its rhythm. We understand there is a cycle...a series of events that has, and will, play out. Azathoth drank deep of the void sea, and produced his offspring. They in turned drank deep and produced offspring of their own. It is by this that we measured what time means to us.....and there has been billions of these cycles since the the first sphere. Other spheres soon doted the void....though none produced a being on part with Azathoth every again. Our kind spread, we used those pins of light to guide our path.....used to the steams of energy that vein through the void to feed us. Our journeys were long....cycles so large no number you hold can contest to them. But for us there was nothing else. These are the memories of my ancestors....forever in twined within the dream that connects us all. Azathoths dream."

The sphere grew closer. It was almost too large for him to comprehend, yet at the same time he felt he could reach out and hold it....a con flux of shapes lay within it, a universe. No matter what angle he looked upon it something new shined out from it.

"I was born here, on the edge of your sphere. Yours is the only one I have ever known....and there are many many more like me, my kin. We observe you and yours through the barrier, and we strive to understand. We mold our dream with knowledge scraped from the barest fragments of what we know....and we touch the dreams of those within to sate our desire for knowledge."

Ochazuke felt a presence behind him.

"....and there are those who seek to play your kind as mere puppets to entertain their ever ended egos. Those who would seen chaos sewn for their own glee. Those who would upset the balance regardless of the consequences....all so they can bare witness to something that has never transpired. The reasons are endless....they are profound, and shallow. Forever twisting to the fleeting fancies of eternity. Now look....gird your mind and look upon what you must face...."

A force slowly turned Ochazukes body away from the sphere, and in the cosmic darkness behind him spread an endless sea of monsters....large and small, grotesque and strange.

The one closest to him moved in closer, its form burning his mind in a sort of sensory explosion.

"I am Cthylla, spawn of Cthulhu, Daughter of r'lyeh. Look upon me.....and If your mind is worthy, there may yet be a hope for you and your kind."

Retired Overlord

3 months into her marriage to Avoca, Parsley found that life with her was basically the same. She was much more defensive of her -- and vice versa -- and was more willing than before to fight off anyone who got any ideas. She was also much more aggressive than she had been before.

That, though, was more due to her pregnancy than anything having to do with possessiveness.

She only intended on having one child. That was what she and Avoca agreed upon. That was the deal. One child was all she wanted; and was all she was going to be able to handle when she eventually went into labor.

Ugh, labor. What an unnecessary trial. With as advanced as science was these days, there was no reason for a woman to have to go through that nightmare. She didn't care about the bullshit these soft-as-baby-poo women spat out about how labor brought her closer to her child and made them real women. What a load of garbage. Just slice her open and take these parasites out of her.

Yes, parasites. Plural. She found out a week ago that she was having twins. When Parsley heard the news, she wanted to find the donor of the seed that bred her and strangle him.

If she was feeling especially dramatic -- which was distressingly often, damned hormones -- she would have considered this ordeal to be more stressful than the time she died. That, of course, wasn't true, but it felt like it. She was worried about everything going wrong. She wanted them to be healthy; if that meant doing everything the doctor told her, no matter how stupid, so be it.

She already knew she was having a boy and a girl. The girl would naturally be named Garnish; she had the mind to name her son after Maiz. After everything she had done for her, it seemed only right.

The woman protested, but oh well.

In the meantime until her labor started, she hadn't let up on her training. That included her magic training. Her anti-magic had just about run its course. There was something else she wanted to try, but she needed to figure something out first. Enchanting objects was beyond her. Azor hadn't thought to give her even a beginner's course, and he was a bit out of her reach at the moment, unless there was something about teleportation that she was missing.

That meant there was only one person she could go to. She sighed and opened a portal to Earth.

As much as she didn't care for Etrina and her bipolar foolishness, there was no denying that the woman was in possession of the most magical ability.

Parsley stepped through the portal and onto the Lookout. With hope, Etrina was there so she wouldn't have to go looking for her. Ugh. I'm getting hungry again. Damn leeches.

As if taking offense, there was a kick against the inner wall of her stomach that nearly made her double over. "Grrrr!!"
    It didn't take very long to find some trace of Etrinas presence.

Especially when it was preceded by a deafening explosion followed by a slightly smoking Etrina being launched through the wall of the library and out into the hallway.

"Da...Damnit.....*cough*.....the instructions make it sound so easy. *coughcough*......" Pushing herself off the ground, Etrina gives an inspecting look at the hole and what lay beyond, then let out a sigh. "No fire at least....I'll need to readjust for containi......huh.." The mage suddenly noticed Parsley. "Oh......Haven't seen you around here for a....while..." Her eyes dropped to Parsleys belly.

".........." For a moment it seemed as if the mage was debated making some sort of comment, but finally relented under the threat of something escalating.

"......Good to see your still in shape....I mean good health."

Clearly Smooth talking was her specialty.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    It didn't take very long to find some trace of Etrinas presence.

Especially when it was preceded by a deafening explosion followed by a slightly smoking Etrina being launched through the wall of the library and out into the hallway.

"Da...Damnit.....*cough*.....the instructions make it sound so easy. *coughcough*......" Pushing herself off the ground, Etrina gives an inspecting look at the hole and what lay beyond, then let out a sigh. "No fire at least....I'll need to readjust for containi......huh.." The mage suddenly noticed Parsley. "Oh......Haven't seen you around here for a....while..." Her eyes dropped to Parsleys belly.

".........." For a moment it seemed as if the mage was debated making some sort of comment, but finally relented under the threat of something escalating.

"......Good to see your still in shape....I mean good health."

Clearly Smooth talking was her specialty.
    Etrina's voice attracted Parsley's attention. She seemed to have suffered some kind of mishap. "Etrina," she greeted simply. "You seen better days. How have you been?" She walked up to her. "I have a favor to ask of you."

She stopped when she was a few feet from her. "I have weapons I'd want to enchant, but I don't know how. I was hoping you did."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Retired Overlord

~Start of the Timeskip - 20 minutes after Jack had relayed Rex's position~

Erosa paced back and forth on the edge of the lookout.

The Id was all but prepared to head out after Rex, to deliver the whooping he so thoroughly deserved for being a beta rex trying to alpha in on her turf.

Also charcos suffering.

Not to mention he would only get more and more powerful the longer he was left to roam the wild, eventually becoming a threat even worse then what he was now. He needed to be put in his place before he started getting ideas.

Also saving charco was important.

Still.....she had spend the last 5 minutes pacing back and forth, ready to go but with one very important thing holding her back.

Perhaps it was facing down a being like rex along would be foolish? Perhaps whatever power he was building out in the wild might be too much even for her?

*snort*

No, she'd kick his ass either way......but it would help to have someone carry charcos body back so she didn't have to. She was just there to beat his butt and take the credit after all, not drag him back.

Still....with everyone splitting up, and Sarada already getting an earful from Eva and leaving before they could have a magi-mommy/daughter bonding moment over beating the **** outta a dinosaur, her options were getting low. Ochazuke was still nursing a bruised ego from Rex(least she thought, hard to read that one), Zaofan was easy enough to convince...just had to flash her lashes a little or get Elder-Rosa to boob sandwich him or something.

Or ask.....asking could work.

Beyond them however, she had no idea.....maybe fate would drop someone on her path who didn't have a qualm about beating up dinosaur gods.

Retired Overlord

Etrina's voice attracted Parsley's attention. She seemed to have suffered some kind of mishap. "Etrina," she greeted simply. "You seen better days. How have you been?" She walked up to her. "I have a favor to ask of you."

She stopped when she was a few feet from her. "I have weapons I'd want to enchant, but I don't know how. I was hoping you did."
    "Fine, doing fine...as long as the warding stays in place at least." Etrina dusted off her cloak and a series of pats while she considered the saiyans request. "Enchanting.....would depend on what sort of enchantment your looking for. I've worked with Gylphic Enchantment and Elemental Enchantment......What sort of effect are you looking to imprint?"

"Fine, doing fine...as long as the warding stays in place at least." Etrina dusted off her cloak and a series of pats while she considered the saiyans request. "Enchanting.....would depend on what sort of enchantment your looking for. I've worked with Gylphic Enchantment and Elemental Enchantment......What sort of effect are you looking to imprint?"
    An... ominous answer, but not one Parsley chose to worry about. Instead, she popped open a capsule. At her feet were her ax, a rapier, and a pair of handguns. The latter two were part of her half of the loot she and Ishtar pilfered from Midori's base.

"..." She wasn't sure. She wanted to enchant her ax so that it came back to her if and whenever she threw it, and for her rapier and handguns to be able to effectively channel her energy through them. She wasn't sure what kind of enchanting those desires fell under. She wasn't even aware there was more than one kind of enchanting.

"I... guess glyphical enchanting is best suited for my needs?" She didn't sound very sure. "I want my ax to return to me when I throw it, and for my sword and guns to channel my energy."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Retired Overlord

An... ominous answer, but not one Parsley chose to worry about. Instead, she popped open a capsule. At her feet were her ax, a rapier, and a pair of handguns. The latter two were part of her half of the loot she and Ishtar pilfered from Midori's base.

"..." She wasn't sure. She wanted to enchant her ax so that it came back to her if and whenever she threw it, and for her rapier and handguns to be able to effectively channel her energy through them. She wasn't sure what kind of enchanting those desires fell under. She wasn't even aware there was more than one kind of enchanting.

"I... guess glyphical enchanting is best suited for my needs?" She didn't sound very sure. "I want my ax to return to me when I throw it, and for my sword and guns to channel my energy."
    "Ahhh.....Well the Axe one I can do right here." Etrina picks up the axe and gives it a brief inspection. "The other two will need need more complex enchantments ...I'll need to gather up some catalyst materials. Follow me." Taking the weapon, she leads Parsley through the hole into the library. A small workspace had been set out near the center, with several layers of what Parsley could only surmise where the bindings Etrina had spoken of early. They prevented anything from damaging the libaray around it.....save perhaps for any force that might propell the mage herself across the room, which had already been demonstrated.

Placing the axe down on a spare table, Etrina quickly retrieves a book of runic symbols and some tools. "Lets see....." She began flipping through the pages. "Return, Return, Returning, Return to Sender....Recall....Return to Origin....What would be......Aha...." Placing the book down, Etrina produces a card and begins copying over one of the symbols on the page, then after flipping some more does the same to another to act as a border of the first. Taking the completed card, she lays it over the hilt and seemingly channels some magic through it while applying pressure. The process, relatively simple in design, only takes around 10 minutes.

Upon pulling the paper away, Parsley would notice the rune was now burning into the handle of the axe.

"Hmm.....Ok." Etrina nods, satisfied, then motions to Parsley. "Now then, to seal the deal...so to speak. Hold it, charge it with a little of your energy and then thrown it....preferably at something non valuable. Assuming the gylph works as intended, it will recognize your energy and return upon mental command.

"Ahhh.....Well the Axe one I can do right here." Etrina picks up the axe and gives it a brief inspection. "The other two will need need more complex enchantments ...I'll need to gather up some catalyst materials. Follow me." Taking the weapon, she leads Parsley through the hole into the library. A small workspace had been set out near the center, with several layers of what Parsley could only surmise where the bindings Etrina had spoken of early. They prevented anything from damaging the libaray around it.....save perhaps for any force that might propell the mage herself across the room, which had already been demonstrated.

Placing the axe down on a spare table, Etrina quickly retrieves a book of runic symbols and some tools. "Lets see....." She began flipping through the pages. "Return, Return, Returning, Return to Sender....Recall....Return to Origin....What would be......Aha...." Placing the book down, Etrina produces a card and begins copying over one of the symbols on the page, then after flipping some more does the same to another to act as a border of the first. Taking the completed card, she lays it over the hilt and seemingly channels some magic through it while applying pressure. The process, relatively simple in design, only takes around 10 minutes.

Upon pulling the paper away, Parsley would notice the rune was now burning into the handle of the axe.

*snip*

"Hmm.....Ok." Etrina nods, satisfied, then motions to Parsley. "Now then, to seal the deal...so to speak. Hold it, charge it with a little of your energy and then thrown it....preferably at something non valuable. Assuming the gylph works as intended, it will recognize your energy and return upon mental command.
    Parsley struggled to pick up her sword and guns, then followed Etrina to her room. As the mage flipped through a book of enchantments to find the proper one, Parsley took the moment to look around. Her gaze zeroed on, in particular, on the vase in the corner. The vase that, unless she was mistaken, contained the sealed presence of Grav the Vitalmancer. To this day, three years after he encountered them, he was still trapped.

Had he been fed? Was he lonely? Hm.

Ah, well. It wasn't really any of her concern. And her ax was done. Wait, what? She wanted to do it herself.

Sigh.

"So, that easy, hm?" She took the ax and allowed her energy to flow through it. As Etrina said, the runes burned into handle glowed and flashed brightly. "I believe I'd like to give this a try." She sneered and hurled her ax at Grav's vase.

It came to within a scant -- and possibly terrifying -- inch of smashing into it before stopping and returning to Parsley's waiting hand. "Ah! Very good!" She hurled it a few more times, recalling it just before it smashed anything of value.

"I appreciate it, Etrina. You made that look quite easy."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Wheelo sighs.

“How much are we talking about, Praxat?”
    " Just enough to make a small modification device for my goggles. A Iridium Diamond would also be useful, but I doubt Capsule Corp has one," Praxat said.

( Well, I hope Zaofan can tell which ingredients for Zeef Roast are which? I translated the labels on the containers to English. However, Frogiaria is a difficult language to translate to English ) Praxat thought.

( So I might have mistranslated the ingredients, or my translations might be too literal, ) Praxat thought.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.