Page 22 of 294 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Later Praxat approaches Blizzar," Blizzar can you contact GP I would like to request schematics for the spaceship Jinzi requested. I need to go over the schematics of the ship so I can repair it if suffers any damage," Praxat said.
    Blizzar glanced at the Toadian as she approached. This was his chance. "Ah, unfortunately, I do not have access to such schematics," Blizzar informed her. "They're of a new male and model that was developed at HQ. However, I'm certain my boss there, Chief Durive..." Blizzar explained, pointing at the diminutive box-shaped figure getting his head bandaged up in the holo-screen. "He certainly has access. In fact, why don't you try asking him while I finish filing a report, eh?"

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Blizzar glanced at the Toadian as she approached. This was his chance. "Ah, unfortunately, I do not have access to such schematics," Blizzar informed her. "They're of a new male and model that was developed at HQ. However, I'm certain my boss there, Chief Durive..." Blizzar explained, pointing at the diminutive box-shaped figure getting his head bandaged up in the holo-screen. "He certainly has access. In fact, why don't you try asking him while I finish filing a report, eh?"
    Praxat looks at Chief Durive on the holo screen," Hey I would like to take a look at your latest space ship's schematics if you don't mind. I'm a mechanical engineer, and look at the schematics would aid me greatly in doing repairs if the ship needs it ," Praxat said.

Meanwhile Qaztoh is at Capsule Corp doing research on biotechnology and genetic engineering. While doing research she comes up with various formulas for a liquid solution for her egg reproduction producer." Okay, I have come up with several formulas for my project from my research. After I'm done with my research I will test these formulas out in my virtual testing simulator," Qaztoh said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 06-06-2019 at 12:14 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Praxat looks at Chief Durive on the holo screen," Hey I would like to take a look at your latest space ship's schematics if you don't mind. I'm a mechanical engineer, and look at the schematics would aid me greatly in doing repairs if the ship needs it ," Praxat said.
    Durive glanced at the Toadian and nodded before walking across his desk in the hopes of finding said schematics. Now, where could they be? Not under the desk...not in the drawers either!

Drive tapped his chin in contemplation, quite certain that he just saw them. Perhaps a sip of coffee would spark his memory! The box-shaped hopped over to get a sip, somehow able to lift the mug, despite his lack of fingers....or hands.

Taking a mighty swig he looked down to see...the mug had seeped through his makeshift coaster! Coffee had leaked on his desk! He'd just got the thing last week! In a rage, he thrashed and kicked the coaster about, ripping it apart.

Deep down, he realized it was his own fault, having used a piece of paper for a coaster, but...

Oh, that was the schematic. Well, then. Durive began to sweat nervously. This wasn't cool...but he could save this he knew he could...

To the computer! Durive posed triumphantly, brazenly swimming the mug if coffee around, causing it to smash into his monitor, shattering it on the floor.

Silently, Durive glanced at the fallen device. Unfortunate, but...there was always a backup solution in mind! Thinking quickly, he grabbed a blank sheet of paper from the printer and from his desk...a crayon. He quickly got to work, attempting to recreate the schematics from memory.

Durive glanced at the Toadian and nodded before walking across his desk in the hopes of finding said schematics. Now, where could they be? Not under the desk...not in the drawers either!

Drive tapped his chin in contemplation, quite certain that he just saw them. Perhaps a sip of coffee would spark his memory! The box-shaped hopped over to get a sip, somehow able to lift the mug, despite his lack of fingers....or hands.

Taking a mighty swig he looked down to see...the mug had seeped through his makeshift coaster! Coffee had leaked on his desk! He'd just got the thing last week! In a rage, he thrashed and kicked the coaster about, ripping it apart.

Deep down, he realized it was his own fault, having used a piece of paper for a coaster, but...

Oh, that was the schematic. Well, then. Durive began to sweat nervously. This wasn't cool...but he could save this he knew he could...

To the computer! Durive posed triumphantly, brazenly swimming the mug if coffee around, causing it to smash into his monitor, shattering it on the floor.

Silently, Durive glanced at the fallen device. Unfortunate, but...there was always a backup solution in mind! Thinking quickly, he grabbed a blank sheet of paper from the printer and from his desk...a crayon. He quickly got to work, attempting to recreate the schematics from memory.
    ( This guy is Blizzar's boss, he seems like a bumbling idoit,) Praxat thought.

Qaztoh shows up with a book on biotechnology and genetic engineering that she grab from Capsule Corp. She has the book in her hands and is busying reading it ." I'm so very proud of my Virtual testing simulator , Virtual testing is the future it's much better than physical testing, which is risky and dangerous!" Qaztoh said.

Qaztoh's walks around the Lookout doing research on biotechnology and genetic engineering as she mumbles formulas to liquid solution for her egg reproduction producer to herself.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 06-06-2019 at 12:11 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    With no energy, the rot quickly consumes the section.

The solar generator on top appears to be made of a familiar fluid machine like substance. Portions of Adam were able to keep the collector from being rotted away.
    Neutralizing the energy yielded a much more volatile result. It seemed where the mimetic polyalloy atop the Capsule House was the medium which delivered the charge to the structure. The remains of Adam. Its body must have siphoned ambient energies, until the solar reaction seized the Time Nexus. Their artificial comrade held it for fifteen years or more. Mortar for the shelter. Sustenance for the doctor. But even the perfect machine cannot escape wear, and as he'd seen, it had only delayed the inevitable as it was bled dry.

Reinforcing the cyborg's energy matrix with another pulse of his ki, Ochazuke stabilized the generator, buying it a little more time. But to preserve it further, he had to render it inert.

A familiar snap and a heavy boom sounded out as the Capsule House faded from sight, and he locked it and all the Doctor's dwelling away for safekeeping.*

*AT6 Capsule House [Tech Rot] obtained

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Jinzi smiles a bit, thinking of Meagan and visiting her soon thanks to the portal, when she approaches him.

Jinzi starts flipping through the book, pauses, then frowns.

He takes a closer look at the pictures and his eyes start to glaze over. He blinks rapidly, eyes moving back and forth as he quickly stands, book in hand, and moves to his mobile lab as if in a trance. His fingers start flying over the keyboard, info flying across the screen as he gets absorbed into his work.
    Upon returning to the Lookout a step behind the others, Ochazuke intially sought out Jinzi. However it seemed that Parsley had done what she had set out to do, and after having set the Nexus Fragment right, had captured Jinzi's attention with breaking the code. In his fervour how machine-like...

When he got into this mood, he and the others well knew by this point there was nothing to pull him from his fixation. He could be this way for the rest of the day.

Instead he turned his attention to Wilhelm.

"One lifetime of roaming wastelands would be enough, you'd think," he said. Briefly he examined the old Terran's equipment for any traces of the Rot. "Though it does set things in perspective."

( This guy is Blizzar's boss, he seems like a bumbling idoit,) Praxat thought.
    After a moment of toiling, Durive stood up, triumphant, presenting his work to Praxat as if to ask her what she thought.

Default I missed these posts, whoops

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "He didn't say much," Parsley answered. "Firstly, he insists that he doesn't plan on surviving his quest. In fact, he anticipates that we'll kill him eventually. His plan is to use Zurvan's power to tear the universe apart and undo whatever it was that befell this world and killed his wife and son. The dragonballs on this world are gone, and he spent years searching for other sets. It seems that this is the last resort. He said nothing more before he destroyed Koolard. "

The desperation of a man who had lost everything would rarely lead him to consider this as even an absolute last resort. Only a transcendent mind like Jinzi's could even conceive this, much less make it a reality.

"He spoke with absolute conviction, as if he had already won before the battle had started. Since he anticipates death, there is nothing to stop him from expending every effort to ensure that victory."
    As Parsley recalled the harrowing, depraved depths to which the Doctor sank in his suicidal war against the passage of time, what they had learned here set the stage for the man they were poised to face. Suffering became his sustenance, misery the only language. For the sake of revenging upon the universe the wife and son taken away...

"The death of his wife and son...?"

Ochazuke swiftly turned the photograph around. His eyes widened as he saw the girl in the departed Meagan's arms.

"...he didn't mention this one at all, did he? Neither then, nor in his records..."

With all the tragedy that befell this world, perhaps there remained no lower place than the one unspoken. A rational man does not record the worst for posterity. But the Doctor was hardly rational, and a chill visibly crept over Ochazuke's hand.

Sasheem listened intently on the conversation held between his so called allues, Parsley and Ochazuke. From what he could glean of it, there seemed to be something of a pattern that befell this group when it came to their adversaries. Behind every threat, there was a greater one. A neverending ladder risen up towards the heavens and beyond, woth no end in sight. And where did he rank among these foes? He couldn't even say he was counted among them.

He was more a savior than destructor at this point, something he admitted quite brashly, though not without an instant twinge of regret. He had done many things wrong to get to this point, but he had to be doing something right. Across all of these timelines, he was the only Sasheem to still exist, to his knowledge.

His original goal upon returning to Earth after absorbing P-Sta, was to defeat every one of their foes so he could be at the top of the food chain, but it seemed almost as if the universe was there to let him know that wasn't meant to be...in which case he may have to fight the universe too.

So, where did this all leave him? The sinking feeling in his stomach when that mustachioed Zaofan told him he hadn't heard of him was gone...but this doubt had continued to affect his ambition. He only had a sparse couple of ideas on what could be done, but what he has to figure out is what must be done.

Perhaps he would find the answer once his enemies were reduced a bloody stain slathered around his fist. Or when his friends were. Either or.

So for now, his concentration would remain on finding a way to defeat that pathetic doctor...and then eventually the progenitor of his madness...this Genesis. She honestly...didn't sound half-bad. ...Or more accurately she sounded like a completely incomprehensible form of evil. Which was great. Sasheem could get behind that. Perhaps, she'd care to share trade secrets on planetary genocide before they attempted to kill one another. Another time, perhaps. ...Bah, time.

Parsley had drawn Sasheem out of his thoughts, if for but a moment. "Know what?" He spoke, munching on another handful of fries. "This is gonna sound weird coming from Sasheem, but once we kick this loser's ass all the way across time, we shouldn't kill him. Especially if he expects it anyway."
    The Majin spoke between gnawing bites, proclaiming something of a strange mercy. Where did you get...

But mercy from the fangs of a Snake concealed a twisted design.

"To let a man linger might be no different than watching him die slowly. Is that what you had in mind?"

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    The Majin spoke between gnawing bites, proclaiming something of a strange mercy. Where did you get...

But mercy from the fangs of a Snake concealed a twisted design.

"To let a man linger might be no different than watching him die slowly. Is that what you had in mind?"
    Sasheem chuckled, "Yeah, read something not too long ago...what was it?" The Majin scratched his chin. "Oh yeah. The most terrifying venom's of the world are the ones that kill slowly."

Sasheem yawned and stretched a bit. "Don't get Sasheem wrong, he's all about blowin' **** up, but sometimes there's more fun ways to inflict torment. Namely, havin' to live with being an extreme failure and not being able to do a damn thing about it. Ya can't tell Sasheem that this pathetic sack of **** doesn't deserve it, can ya?"

After a moment of toiling, Durive stood up, triumphant, presenting his work to Praxat as if to ask her what she thought.

" Is this supposed to be a joke I ask for schematics not a bunch of scribbles," Praxat said.

Praxat then spots Mr. Gazaki walking around and takes out her goggles and Quantum Ambient toxin collector from her Jobox." Mr Gazaki come here I need you to scan these devices for any signs of infection , " Praxat said.

" And what is Mr. Gazaki scanning for ? " Mr. Gazaki said.

" For tech rot," Praxat said.

" Mr. Gazaki does not know what that is, but Mr. Gazaki will scan for signs of infection," Mr. Gazaki said. Mr. Gazaki begins to scan the googles and Quantum Ambient toxin collector " scanning for signs of infection. please wait scanning process will take 30 seconds to complete, Mr. Gazaki said.

after 30 seconds have passed Mr. Gazaki begins to analysis the data he collect from scanning the googles and Quantum Ambient toxin collector . " Mr. Gazaki is now analyzing and processing data collected from the devices ," Mr. Gazaki said.

OT: what does Mr. Gazaki's find ?
    My Forum check it out

" Is this supposed to be a joke I ask for schematics not a bunch of scribbles," Praxat said.
    Emitting a noise that could only be compared to that of a several dozen chimpanzee screeching at once, Durive leapt at the holoscreen, driving a series of violent spin kicks aimed at the image of Praxat in front of him.

It was clear that he was insulted in some capacity. Fortunately for whoever had to actually pay for such expensive equipment, he did relatively little damage and tired out quickly, falling back to his desk with sparse breaths.

Hopping to his feet(?) yet again, Durive wondered how he could help. The schematic he had was ruined. He had no way of simply sending a digital copy until his new monitro shipped in...he supposed for now, the insult-slinging frog girl would have to make due with the next best thing.

Reaching into his desk drawer, Durive drew out a sheet of ship building instructions to forward to Praxat. They weren't particularly of the same make or model....or size of the ship that was being sent to Earth, but perhaps the Toadian would get the general idea. And if not...the Chief shrugged, appathetically. If she couldn't follow a masterwork such as his blueprints then this is about all he had left.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    The void gave way to a new setting, this one of a familiar setting of a fighting tournament. Cheers and jeers thundered throughout the building and colorful displays peppered the walls, looking upon them, Charco realized he recognized them. Tiger, Turtle, Crane... and Dino; this was the tournament in which the Dino School sought recognition from the Five. Glancing further about, the boy discovered he himself was in the ring.

Climbing into the ring was his opponent, Ogatan Penhuoqì, the woman whose Rex's possession had dismantled the golden age of their school.
    "I was under the impression that I was the only participant from the Kyōryū Ryū," Penhuoqi said, cheerfully, "Although I do not recognize you, I am grateful that you have placed your trust in my vision of our school's future."

Holy ****, they made her fight this tournament by herself?!

Charco knew that Penhuoqi's plan would have been a vicious uphill battle, but the extent of disdain these supposed elders had in her was outright cruel. Taking up a nigh nonexistent fighting stance as was his usual, the boy's lips were a grim line as he recounted the grisly end of this tale, "No matter how this turns out, don't let some old fucks discourage you. I promise you, Aneki, that our school will have the recognition it deserves."

The girl seemed pleasantly surprised, no doubt such words had been foreign to her up until this point, "Thank you..." She said quietly, "At least now I know that my efforts have not been for naught."

With that exchange of words, a silent agreement was made and both their auras erupted from their bodies; the familiar green of Charco's vs the tricolor of Penhuoqi's red, orange, and yellow. The boy couldn't help but be slightly taken back by how beautiful that fire-color aura was. There were moments he could have sworn it shimmered, briefly displaying a scale pattern to it. Admiration would have to wait as his opponent struck first, whipping around a kick that launched a Ptera Slash vacuum blade at him. Charco ducked and weaved with his Carnotaurus Charge shifting to the side and dashing forth in a nearly invisible blur of speed. Closing the gap in between them, the boy fired an uppercut at her, only to find it deflected by her aura.

The fire-like color and armor-like properties. Charco's eyes widened in realization, caught off guard long enough for Penhuoqi to smash in his sternum with a rising knee. Thrown backward, he barely managed to stop himself from falling out of the ring. Clutching his rapidly bruising chest, he looked up to her. "Isn't it a bit risky to start a fight with that technique?" He asked, very familiar with the Thyreophora's debilitating aftereffects. In response, Penhuoqi gave him a smug smile, "I've perfected it in preparation of this tournament."

Sure enough, large scale-like bits and pieces of the defensive aura were flaking off, floating in the air around her like discarded feathers, "The answer came to me in a dream, and even though everyone called me foolish, the results are as you see." Rising to his feet, Charco couldn't help but feel bitterly jealous at her discovery. Unfortunately, he had little time to contemplate how to even mimic how she did as Penhuoqi broke into a barrage of punches and kicks to keep him on his toes. As abruptly as she started it, she jumped back across the ring, filling the air with more of those discarded aura scales. It was when he attempted to get back into range to attack that he understood that he had fallen into her trap, for with each scale he touched, brushed aside, or grazed exploded like sub striking a sea mine.

Clenching his teeth through the pain, Charco could only lament to himself of the Dino School's loss of erasing Penhuoqi's existence from the records. He was going to have to work twice as hard if he was going to try and take her place. His pained look suddenly broke into a smile, then a laugh.

"You're a helluva fighter, Aneki. Shame I never got to meet you before this."

Opening his hands, he began to pool energy into each of them, setting up a technique that, although familiar to him, was completely unknown in this time period. After all, Tyranno-Sensei was probably only a child during this tournament. The ploy seemed to work as Penhuoqi seemed genuinely interested in what he was about to do, "This probably isn't as cool as... you know what, no, this is cooler... Tyranno..."

Bringing his hands back to each side of his waist, the gathering of the dual orbs was shortly completed before Charco threw both arms forward, the heels of his hands coming together and forcing both ki spheres together, creating that maelstrom of energy.

"...BLAST!!"

Emitting a noise that could only be compared to that of a several dozen chimpanzee screeching at once, Durive leapt at the holoscreen, driving a series of violent spin kicks aimed at the image of Praxat in front of him.

It was clear that he was insulted in some capacity. Fortunately for whoever had to actually pay for such expensive equipment, he did relatively little damage and tired out quickly, falling back to his desk with sparse breaths.

Hopping to his feet(?) yet again, Durive wondered how he could help. The schematic he had was ruined. He had no way of simply sending a digital copy until his new monitro shipped in...he supposed for now, the insult-slinging frog girl would have to make due with the next best thing.

Reaching into his desk drawer, Durive drew out a sheet of ship building instructions to forward to Praxat. They weren't particularly of the same make or model....or size of the ship that was being sent to Earth, but perhaps the Toadian would get the general idea. And if not...the Chief shrugged, appathetically. If she couldn't follow a masterwork such as his blueprints then this is about all he had left.

Praxat careful examines Durive 's ship building instructions and having quickly process Durvie's blueprints in her mind that she saw earlier. Takes out a piece of paper and starts drawing a exact copy of Durvie's blueprints. Once she's finish she carefully looks at it. " Okay I see now those aren't scribbles, their blue prints!" Praxat said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 06-05-2019 at 07:58 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Praxat careful examines Durive 's ship building instructions and having quickly process Durvie's blueprints in her mind that she saw earlier. Takes out a piece of paper and starts drawing a exact copy of Durvie's blueprints. Once she's finish she carefully looks at it. " Okay I see now those aren't scribbles, their blue prints!" Praxat said.
    Durive nods and turns away from the screen, chuckling sinisterly as if he knew something Praxat didn't. He neither had turned the screen off or hid. She could clearly see him.

He then rubs his stick hands together in a machavellian fashion.

They catch fire almost immediately. But that doesn't deter him as he turns to face the screen. Oh not that screen facing Praxat. The other one.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "You're a helluva fighter, Aneki. Shame I never got to meet you before this."

Opening his hands, he began to pool energy into each of them, setting up a technique that, although familiar to him, was completely unknown in this time period. After all, Tyranno-Sensei was probably only a child during this tournament. The ploy seemed to work as Penhuoqi seemed genuinely interested in what he was about to do, "This probably isn't as cool as... you know what, no, this is cooler... Tyranno..."

Bringing his hands back to each side of his waist, the gathering of the dual orbs was shortly completed before Charco threw both arms forward, the heels of his hands coming together and forcing both ki spheres together, creating that maelstrom of energy.

"...BLAST!!"
    The jade hue of the Tyranno Blast drowned out all vision within the small building the tournament had been housed it, the blast's thunderous roar overpowering any shout or scream those in the audience might have made. Eventually, the storm's fury subsided, revealing the decimation of the ceiling and upper portion of the far wall. He could hear the murmurs of the audience as they surveyed the extent of the damages, but his focus was directly squarely before him.

Ghostly whispers emanated from the dull gray shield-like constructs Penhuoqi had erected in front of her. Held to her side was her clenched fist, covered in reptilian scales and upon seeing the threat was gone, relaxed her hand restoring it to its original human flesh. Disappating the Fukushuu constructs like smoke with a quick series of fanning motions, the girl first looked to him sternly, no doubt due to the destruction he had caused, only for her visage to relax into a smile, "Not bad. I'm sure that ruffled those stuffy Crane masters' feathers."

The boy was shocked, seeing her so casually controlling Rex's powers as her own. Every incident in which he had agreed to Rex's help had resulted in Rex taking over, yet here she was in complete harmony with the beast who would turn on her in this very same tournament. It was around that time that he observed their surroundings slowing to complete crawl.

"Your grandfather was an honorable man whose downfall is worth learning from, but as you see, she is the one whom you should look toward for your answers."

Having seemingly vanished, Charco hadn't spared much of a thought for the Old Dragon, but here he was again.

"I don't get it. She's awesome, but isn't she someone who also fell to Rex?"

"Yes she was, but as you know, that girl was unaware of Rex's true nature. Still, your best bet lies with her," The old man stroked his beard before admitting, "I can't help but be a bit biased, though. She was my best pupil."

"Gah!" Charco exclaimed, having been tricked by this old delusional man, "**** you, old man." He'd had enough of this, as indicated by the Pendulum Room returning to its original state. Leaping up, prepared to confront the old man, Charco instead found himself alone with even more questions than answers.

Durive nods and turns away from the screen, chuckling sinisterly as if he knew something Praxat didn't. He neither had turned the screen off or hid. She could clearly see him.

He then rubs his stick hands together in a machavellian fashion.

They catch fire almost immediately. But that doesn't deter him as he turns to face the screen. Oh not that screen facing Praxat. The other one.

( He's hiding something from me. If these blueprints turn out to be bogus than I just improvised and do a study on the ship itself, and make my own blueprints,) Praxat thought.

Qaztoh walks around the Lookout muttering formulas for a liquid solution for her egg reproduction produce to herself. While reading a book on biotechnology and genetic engineering.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 06-06-2019 at 12:04 PM.
    My Forum check it out