Page 221 of 294 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231271 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 4408

Default You Look Like You've Seen a Ghost: Final

Sasheem panted, nearly out of energy as was his malevolent counterpart. Every attack countered, every ki blast met with one of equal force. This other Sasheem knew how he fought, but Sasheem realized that he had another advantage...the evul Majin fought with wreck less abandon. Sasheem was fighting to PREVENT wanton destruction. The very thought gave him a headache. Not good for a battle with stakes like this. Eviler Sasheem was a moron, even if he was clever.

He'd get himself killed and then besmirch the Sasheem name. Every ounce of infamy he'd gained, scrubbed out because this moron brings too much attention to himself. ....And then he'd probably **** up the Earth as well. Something the Snake Mistress felt Sasheem could protect....a thought that was baffling to the Majin given his general apathy for it's inhabitants....but this stupid little planet...did have something. More than most, anyway. And if he wanted to figure out what that was, he's have to live...and in turn the Earth would as well.

And he knew deep dpwn, that it was what would lead him to his mastery of the Yamata no Orochi Fist. Something else in him, equal to his desire to destroy and consume food. That undercover cop, the child of Lao and her lover, that kid he orphaned....soemthing about them was interesting. What made this planet interesting. He didn't like any of them, he didn't exactly feel remorse for his action....but there was soemthing he respected. But what? They died...someone close to them died...but they each had reasons to move on...to want to live. As did Sasheem...if he wasn't destined to be the greatest destroyer in any universe, he would will it to be so. If his name wasn't meant to be shouted in fear or in awe, then he would ensure it echoed throughout the stars.

Ishtar, Zaofan, The Saiyans, Ochazuke....he would surpass them all. A dream stronger than death. ...wait. Sasheem's eyes narrowed somewhat. He understood it now. What it meant. His sensei's parting message. He began to charge his ki....a violent swath of energy enveloping him.

His counterpart's eyes widened before he simply grinned...mimicking the same motions. One by one a pillar of energy shot forth from Sasheem and the evil Majin, each one beginning to form a distinct shape. "Yamata...." Sasheem began, his pupils fading as energy began to crackle around him, his skin beginning to boil and dissolve. "...no Orochi..." he continued....his counterpart attempted to follow his lead, but something was different.

While Sasheem's skin boiled, his counterpart's rubbery flesh began to pop like a balloon. Sasheem grinned....dropping the attack as he fell to the ground, relived that the pain had stopped. The Yamata no Orochi Fist was a technique only mastered by one....Doku, the founder of the Snake School. Those of weak resolve, of unbalanced spirit could not handle it's inherently violent nature. Sasheem, during his self-imposed miniature exile had learned something...he did not know what but it calmed the stormy seas of his soul....soul...spirit. Something his counterpart lacked.

"Looks like you lose, jabroni..." Sasheem panted with a chuckle. "Damn...can't think of a one liner...Sasheem's too tired. And hungry..." the Majin pondered soemthing for a monute. "We could fix that, though."

Sasheem zapped the crumpling remains of his counterpart, the evil Majin becoming a....danish. An apple danish. Sasheem stretched over and grabbed it, chomping it down greedily. He hadn't eaten in....about an hour, after all. The Majin sat, happy, rubbing his stomach in satisfaction when....he felt something powerful rumbling within.

Like a shock to the system, he felt....stronger. A surge of power ignited within him as his ki aura flared up and his clothing and appearance went through minuscule changes. He didn't quite understand where it came from. Taking back a part of himself, perhaps? If that was all it took, he'd get that angry more often...

However, before he could dwell on any of this, the surge died down and his power level dropped down to normal. Bah...there was never any time. Besided, sirens could be heard in the distance. He didn't want to be bothered attempting to deal with any morons who thought he made a mess of the park...even though, he sort of did. Sasheem had barely noticed how out of sorts Capital City Park ended up being after his fight with himself....but he was certain someone would fix it.

Flying off, Sasheem decided to head back to the Lookout. At least there, he could properly recuperate before heading to his next task. locating Samson Balon, in order to further improve his mastery of his own style. As he did he spotted a small figure from before. That kid...the one who gave him the cookie. Him and his mother survived.

His mother was holding him tightly as she spoke with the police. ...Not that it would bother him at all, but Sasheem would rather lie low for any publicity. He considered taking them all out with one quick blast just in case it'd bring him some trouble, but...the kid spotted him. Sasheem grimaced raising a hand briefly....and so did the kid. He was waving. His mother and the cop turned around...expressions of surprise on their faces .

"Thank you!" The kid grinned widely with a laugh. Not even scared? Idiot...waste of time and energy to even bother with 'em all.

"Tch..." Sasheem clicked his teeth as he lowered his hand, turning around to continue heading towards the Lookout. What a day this was...but hey, if those morons at the park have enough brainpower to recall who saved their asses, then Capital City might remember who it's real hero is.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Sorry!

IC:

Eventually, Balon lands in a high mountain pass, and ahead up sits a mountain temple:

Balon lands and looks around, frowning.

“Whatever spark this place had, it seems...vacant.”
    Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Zaofan landed not a moment later, and for just a moment forgot his self-imposed duty over his Dragon Master as he cast his view from the peaks. From this height, where the rivers fell into the rush of air below, it seemed to scatter the stream into a fine mist in an instant before they even so much reached the lands below them. Reclined back, Bojack rest upon his shoulders, he stretched as he surveyed the valley below and all the light touched from this height. From the lime in the cliffside, to the knotted shrubbery that dotted the area with its green, the small, manmade staircases carried themselves a short distance from this temple like hidden roots. "Marvelous," he said, taking in the sight, and the thin mountain air filling him with a deep, restful sigh. "This is pure country." He hadn't known Lions to prowl upon the peaks, exactly, but he kept that thought to himself.

"Pure, interesting choice of words." Ochazuke joined the others, crossing the long abandoned grounds. Long abandoned by men with little more than that idle stream for company, it seemed that the place was uncannily well-preserved. Not a speck of dust at this height, as if it had been suspended apart in time long ago.

"Well, what's not to like?" Zaofan peered about the place. "It's a little remote, sure, but looking out on the valley, it's truly inspirational, you know? Reminds you just what we're fighting for "

Examining the Shrine grounds, Ochazuke tread upon tired steps. The airs of these sequestered grounds seemed to have the opposite effect on him as it did the Martial Chef.

"I have no doubt that Simon Battersea saw it in much the same way."
    "Heh. Reminds Sasheem of Coral Canyon," The Majin commented once he landed, kicking a rock aside. "'Course it's a little more cheerful."

"Can you sense your burglar buddy?" Sasheem asked Ochazuke. "Or has she figured out a way to evade even your peerless vision?"

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "Well now that's quite the twist," Inanna said as she processed the information. "Auroc is certainly becoming more troublesome than I'd originally assumed." As for the information regarding these ... more peaceful First Race, and their more aggressive fringe group; she could only shrug.

"They left behind a considerable amount of things I've got in my possession, though. I'm sure there's more sites hidden away." Another headache to sort out in time. "Though I guess I have to ask what the schism was about. Why did you break away from your fellow First Race. Why the Campaign of Conquest to begin with ?
    He sighs.

“Understand that our name, First Race, is not a pretentious title. We are the First Race, the first sentient species created outside of Angels and Kai. We predate Oni, Darklings, Voidlings, Prometheans, all of them. We were the First, and with that comes a.......a mentality. A certain level of inborn arrogance. We were First, everyone else is second. With that.....we saw ourselves superior. Eventually, in what you would call Universe 18, the first and oldest one, we sought to be the masters. To be the rulers as was our right.”

“Some of us sought a different path, and we fled to this universe as Lady Asha’rah was still finishing it. Unlike any other race, we existed solely in Universe 18, so we knew this universe would not know our past or know of our sins. So we sought asylum and she took pity on us. However......our intentions were betrayed. Our flight to this universe had been under false pretenses. Those amongst us, our leaders, were actually here to do as we had in Universe 18. Conquer. Control. Spread our might. And they would have done so to every Universe.”

He shake his head and sips his tea, a bone deep weariness in his form.

“Time passes, we amassed power in secret, until just before our leaders were to launch the attack.....I rebelled. I sabotaged. And some joined my cause. Eventually....eventually we stood the victors of a war the universe knew nothing about. Auroc was one of the only beings who knew of us, and we briefly crossed paths during this conflict. He even helped us once. After that we won I ordered our places of power destroyed, and those who wanted only peace followed me here, to our exiled paradise. The only time any of us have gone from here is when the old dragon, Eldfen, was set to conquer the universe. Some few of us, we Palatines joined together to beat him back. Your brother is among our order.”
    Last edited by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade; 10-22-2019 at 09:53 PM.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

A loud roar is heard, and emerging from the temple is a single humanoid.

He appears wounded, and he slumps to the side, clutching his side.

“The Tiger....has already been here. She stole...the scrolls. The techniques. The Lion’s Roar, the King’s Mane.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Flashback

Three years ago aboard the Black Diamond. Fang is addressing a bunch of children." You children have been saved by Sonata be thankful," Fang said.

Sonata inspects each child. When he gets to a 14-year-old Qaztoh." Von, what is this creature?" Sonata said.

" That is a Toadian girl, Captain," Von said.

Sonata then examines a 14-year-old Nadila. ( Hmm a Brench-seijin, of the Deep Purple Arts Clan. Her skills could be useful to me,") Sonata thought.

Sonata stops in his tracks when he sees a purple ooze on the ground," Huh, what the **** is this thing?" Sonata said.

" That would be a creature known as a doppelganger, Captain. Fang managed to find and capture it on an asteroid, Captain," Von said.

" Is this Doppelganger also a child?"

" I have no idea, Captain," Von said.

Sonata takes out his plasma knife," Now you children hold still. Allow the great Sonata to mark you with his symbol," Fang said.

Sonata marks the children with his symbol, but some like Nadila resist. So he has to hold them down. When he's done. Each child has a phoenix symbol on their right shoulder.

Sonata walks up to Qaztoh," Child tell me your name." Sonata said.

" It's Qaztoh, Sir," Qaztoh said.

Sonata then walks up to Nadila ." And, what is your name child," Sonata said.

" It's Nadila, you old fart!" Nadila said.

Sonata asks for the rest of the children's names and then stands in front of all of them." Children welcome to your new family. Think of me as your new father!" Sonata said.

During the following weeks, Sonata disciplines the Children aboard his ship. When they step out of the line. he severally punishes them. One day Qaztoh and Nadila are caught sneaking into Sonata's chambers.

Sonata beats the two severely." It hurts me to do this emotionally, but naughty disobedient children have to be fucking punished!" Sonata said.

After beating them Sonata contacts, Von. Von, get your ass to my chambers right now. Two children Qaztoh and Nadila who decided to sneak into my chambers need patching up," Sonata said.

Later, Von is patching up Qaztoh and Nadila." The Captain can be harsh, but he means well," Von said.

With Sonata's severe discipline, along with Von messing with the children's minds using psychology. The children include Qaztoh and Nadila. Begin to see Sonata as this sort of father figure.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Default The Mountains of Madness

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "No!.....Well.....yes.......maybe!" Morgan pointed nervously, her glow giving off a reddish Blue hue. "S..Stealing from a Lord of Amdapor is a criminal offense...I....I demand an explanation for where you got that." The girl stamped her foot, gave Ochazuke a determined glare.....fidgeted a little, glanced to the side, let out a nervous cough. "I...I mean.....if you want to....I'd appreciate it...."
    "The one who stole this ring came to where my comrades and I were gathered, claiming such a thing gave her authority over magic" he said curtly, "after I ended her life, I pulled it from her finger."

"Yes!" Morgan turned, pointing triumphantly at Zaofan. "That's right, Magi Queen Persephone rules the realm of Avalon. She......eh..." Morgan trailed off. For a moment, Zaofan felt something odd from her....the mention of time seemed to give her pause internally. She struggled to find words for several moments before snapping back to reality and seemingly moving on as if the last part had never been said.

Taking a moment to take it what Zaofan said to her, Morgan slowly nods her head. "O...Of course........Forgive me for being rude, your the first of the talking sort to come by in......some time." She paced around, the red from her aura slowly fading to be replaced by light blue.

"Your in Avalon, Snowwall to be exact.....and I'm..." Morgan paused, trying to say something but the word not coming to her mouth. "I....well....its my responsibility to travel around the outlying towns and make sure they're doing well.....and help any refuges that come...." She somehow sounded both convinced and yet, hesitant of her own words. As if she had rehearsed her words for a long time but was still nervous about playing her part. Your not refuges, but your still strangers.....I'd be willing to show you around, if you have some place you wish to visit I can take you there....I know some great restaurants, and Cornwall had the most wonderful..."

The girl choked. ".....has.....has the most....it has the most wonderful fish platters. Its only a few miles to the north west, we can take the scenic route too....there is a wonderful view of the capital and the Speaker Mountain."
    Zaofan raised an eyebrow, but as he came to understand Morgan's case, slowly not. "Well, it certainly is sparse for company around these parts." he paused for a moment, looking around the walls of this small hamlet she had conjured to seek out any discrepancies - besides being disconnected with their earlier path, anyway. "Unfortunately...I can't say I've seen another town for miles."

From the other side of the room, Ochazuke silently analyzed the spectre's reactions. Her hue shifts with her emotions. But there is something else at play. The existence of a Familiar he knew was contingent upon something deeper than a conjured whim, and the cadence of Morgan's speech seemed roused his suspicion.

As Zaofan continued to speak with her, Ochazuke watched silently. What is it that compels your deliberate omission?

"Snowwall, huh? Sounds like it once was a lovely place," the chef continued, leaning forward on his elbows and knotting his fingers together as she spoke. "Say, we were on the way to the Mountain anyways. I'd be delighted if you could show us the way to the Mage Capital of the world!"

Is it some external force? Or simply denial?

Default Disciples of the Dragon V: In the Skin of a Lion

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Heh. Reminds Sasheem of Coral Canyon," The Majin commented once he landed, kicking a rock aside. "'Course it's a little more cheerful."

"Can you sense your burglar buddy?" Sasheem asked Ochazuke. "Or has she figured out a way to evade even your peerless vision?"
    Muttering something under his breath, Zaofan shook his head as he resumed his post.

"Of course it is," he said, "you never had anything to do with it."

"The hour is likely later than we thought," Ochazuke replied. "The world did not sit idly while we faced the Doctor."

Only the structure remained. If there was some living presence, like Cinder's temple it had been much diminished.

It was at this time that he realized that they were being watched.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    A loud roar is heard, and emerging from the temple is a single humanoid.

He appears wounded, and he slumps to the side, clutching his side.

“The Tiger....has already been here. She stole...the scrolls. The techniques. The Lion’s Roar, the King’s Mane.”
    The Ancient Guardian of the Temple made himself known, but unlike the quiet dignity of Tao'ro the Spider or Barlon Bedlam's humble remembrance, the Lion creature was spared nothing. The horrid sight of his wounded frame was belayed only by the ferocity of his ebbing spirit.

Ochazuke and Zaofan approached him, swiftly, though on guard.

"Cinder of the Phoenix School sent us, following the path of the hidden hand from Mara, Tao'ro, and the Bear Spirit." Ochazuke said. As he traced the wounds strewn over the Lion Master's frame, he recognized the shape of the wounds, and the more familiar the killer's path came to his sensibilities, the darker his eyes grew and his fist bundled at his side. "It's as I feared. We're too late."

Gradually, Zaofan came closer, his staff falling by his side, offering a hand to the Guardian.

"Maybe, but while we can still do something, it's far from over. Let's see if we can do anything about those wounds."

Zaofan handed Ochazuke a span of cloth wrapping, and while they could not restore what was lost at the moment, his disposition thawed as he offered him solidarity.

"Your lineage seems rather lively." If nothing else, perhaps some words would get the Guardian's mind off his malady. "The other four hadn't a word to spare, but you still held your writings. The only testament we had was the word of the Master's challenge."

Muttering something under his breath, Zaofan shook his head as he resumed his post.

"Of course it is," he said, "you never had anything to do with it."

"The hour is likely later than we thought," Ochazuke replied. "The world did not sit idly while we faced the Doctor."

Only the structure remained. If there was some living presence, like Cinder's temple it had been much diminished.

It was at this time that he realized that they were being watched.

The Ancient Guardian of the Temple made himself known, but unlike the quiet dignity of Tao'ro the Spider or Barlon Bedlam's humble remembrance, the Lion creature was spared nothing. The horrid sight of his wounded frame was belayed only by the ferocity of his ebbing spirit.

Ochazuke and Zaofan approached him, swiftly, though on guard.

"Cinder of the Phoenix School sent us, following the path of the hidden hand from Mara, Tao'ro, and the Bear Spirit." Ochazuke said. As he traced the wounds strewn over the Lion Master's frame, he recognized the shape of the wounds, and the more familiar the killer's path came to his sensibilities, the darker his eyes grew and his fist bundled at his side. "It's as I feared. We're too late."

Gradually, Zaofan came closer, his staff falling by his side, offering a hand to the Guardian.

"Maybe, but while we can still do something, it's far from over. Let's see if we can do anything about those wounds."

Zaofan handed Ochazuke a span of cloth wrapping, and while they could not restore what was lost at the moment, his disposition thawed as he offered him solidarity.

"Your lineage seems rather lively." If nothing else, perhaps some words would get the Guardian's mind off his malady. "The other four hadn't a word to spare, but you still held your writings. The only testament we had was the word of the Master's challenge."
    He nods as they bind his wounds.

“And I would have gone that way too, had a man not come some years ago. He was lost, hurt, dying. I spared his life and taught him our style as best I knew. He later betrayed it but since then I strived to remain vigilante.”

He hisses as they bandage him, but he doesn’t seem in danger of losing his life.

“The Master’s Challenge. Then you are his Chosen Disciples.”

He pulls out a small scroll and passes it to Ochazuke.

“The last place. The true heart of our order. The Tiger was headed there, I sensed her thoughts. She called it Charlie Base. Amidst its ruin is where the Ten Started. Where the Master’s message is.”

He nods in thanks.

“I, Leon, Guardian of this Shrine, charge you to defend the Master’s Will and take back what has been stolen.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Default Sonata unbound Part 14

Later Qaztoh is in a GP Cruiser handcuff and on her way to GP HQ. With her is Nadila, who is on her cellphone." Hey, listen, old man. I know I haven't contact you and I ran away from home, but please listen. " Nadila said.

"I need you to do a favor for me. I need you to represent a friend I met three years ago in court. Her name is Qaztoh Zoark, and she's a minor like me. Do this favor for me please, and In exchange, I promise to return home," Nadila said.

" Nadila, I'm going to confessed everything. The physical abuse I, you and the other children received from Sonata, and Von's psychological abuse on us. We both were victims just like the rest of the children that bastard Sonata abducted," Qaztoh said.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Retired Overlord

"The one who stole this ring came to where my comrades and I were gathered, claiming such a thing gave her authority over magic" he said curtly, "after I ended her life, I pulled it from her finger."
    "Well......If that's true, then your certainly deserving of praise. If you hand it over, I'll make sure it is returned to its proper owner and your rewarded properly for your service." Morgan held out her hand as if it were all but expected he would drop the ring into her palm.

When he didn't.....she eyed her empty palm, look up at Ochazuke and seemed to be preparing to say something. Taking one look at the already stern visage of Ochazuke slowly growing darker with each passing second, the words immediately rolled back by her throat.

"....Er.....Well.....There's no harm in you holding it for a little....ehehe.....just don't let anyone else see that you have it."

Zaofan raised an eyebrow, but as he came to understand Morgan's case, slowly not. "Well, it certainly is sparse for company around these parts." he paused for a moment, looking around the walls of this small hamlet she had conjured to seek out any discrepancies - besides being disconnected with their earlier path, anyway. "Unfortunately...I can't say I've seen another town for miles."
    The building, by his observation, had fulled "settled" by this point....with only a vague air of magic permeating the materials around them. The wood under his feet felt solid, the aroma of flowers from a nearby window perfectly matched his expectations, there was even the vague smell of baking bread from....somewhere. The house was a snapshot of a time when it had existed as it was meant to be, perhaps even the splitting image of what it had been when the city was at its height.

"Sometimes they can be hard to spot.....especially from a distance. Its..." The girl paused. "Well....its been awhile since I was close to the capital, so they might need to be cleaned up....same as snowwall. But I promise they're where their suppose to be" Morgan nodded vigorously.

From the other side of the room, Ochazuke silently analyzed the spectre's reactions. Her hue shifts with her emotions. But there is something else at play. The existence of a Familiar he knew was contingent upon something deeper than a conjured whim, and the cadence of Morgan's speech seemed roused his suspicion.

As Zaofan continued to speak with her, Ochazuke watched silently. What is it that compels your deliberate omission?

"Snowwall, huh? Sounds like it once was a lovely place," the chef continued, leaning forward on his elbows and knotting his fingers together as she spoke. "Say, we were on the way to the Mountain anyways. I'd be delighted if you could show us the way to the Mage Capital of the world!"

Is it some external force? Or simply denial?
    "Y...Yes!" Morgans form began buzzing with delight, multicolored hues flowing down the length of her form like a rainbow cascade. "Why of course! I'll show you as much as you'd like! But.....you don't have to go to the mountain just yet." The pause in her speech was enough to hint to Ocha that she was still....nervous of something, or hiding it at least. "The cleaning should be just about done anyways.....And...."

For the first time, Morgans eyes seemed to focus down on Erosa...who had been giving her a mixture of scathing glances while prowling around the house attempting to hunt down the source of the bread smell, and somehow failing.

"I suppose I should ask.....Which of you does she belong too? You..won't be looked kindly upon in the capital if you let your familiars run loose like that....I'm sure we could get a collar from one of the shops here."

"Gao!" Erosa let out a yelp that made Morgan jump almost out of her aura. "What do I look like, a house pet...." The Id growled, and then leapt up onto a table...knocking all its contents over onto the floor, and sat with a smug "your move" look on her face.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "No, this is simply a special case," Blizzar informed Held. "As such, I believe the spoils should only be rightfully divided once we complete this mission. "Particularly since this is a case that may likely draw in the rest of the GP, I'd prefer to take things...a bit more by the book, this time around," he replied, before muttering barely audibly, "...as far as you know."
    "Huh? What was that?" Held turned his head slightly to his brother in Zeni. "You say something?"

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " Sonata is more than just a slave-driving pirate. He's borderline f@#king insane. His goal with these kidnappings is to create some kind of army. So he can take on the Blacksheep," Nadila said.

I got out of his crew after I realize how batshit insane his whole plan was," Nadila said.
    "Huh. Is that so?" Held replied, his attention shifting to Nadila, "Well, let's get to it then. There's no time like the present, as they say."

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    "Huh? What was that?" Held turned his head slightly to his brother in Zeni. "You say something?"

"Huh. Is that so?" Held replied, his attention shifting to Nadila, "Well, let's get to it then. There's no time like the present, as they say."

Later, but before Nadila goes with Qaztoh to GP HQ." Thanks to Qaztoh, we know were Sonata is. On Apox in the West Galaxy," Nadila said.

"Of all the places he could establish the hideout, he chose to do it in his home galaxy. I have never been there, but I could guess he pick that particular because the GP probably wouldn't have bother looking there," Nadila said.

Praxat crosses her arms." Then what are we waiting for let's hurry to this Apox planet now!" Praxat said.

Meanwhile, Earl is on board the Black Diamond conduct an investigation. ( **** that Saiyan and Marasito did a number on this place. Hopefully, they did wreck the place too bad, Earl thought.

Earl spots shatter pieces of armor." Shining Star, come forth!" Earl said.

Shining Star appears next to Earl." Shining Star, reconstruct this. It probably can be used as evidence. " Earl said.

Shinning Star grabs the pieces of the shattered armor tosses them in the air and then starts rapidly punching them. Shining Star than stops punching the shatter pieces of armor. Suddenly something bizarre happens.

The shatter pieces come together. The armor is restored as if nothing happened." Hmm, this is very durable armor, but it's not what I'm looking for."

Earl continues his investigation and finds what he's looking for in the security room. ( Jackpot, these video files will make excellent evidence for the missing children's case!) Earl thought.

Earl sticks a USB drive into the security room's main computer and starts copying the video files off it. ( This whole missing Children case start eleven years ago. To think my brother Sonata was the one behind disappearances of these children,) Earl thought.

( Is my brother so obsessed with getting his vengeance on David. That he's willing to do anything to do it, even stoop as low as abducting children?" ) Earl thought.

Earl pulls out the USB drive from the computer. ( Okay I this should be sufficient evidence. ) Earl puts the USB drive in his pocket and heads to his ship.
    My Forum check it out

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

"Don't bother," Sarada grunted. "Blew the ship to hell and killed most of the pirates. There's nothing but scrap now." She shrugged and pulled out her capsule wallet. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have 50 million credits to collect. Later."

She popped open a capsule, revealing her personal space cruiser. Hopping inside, she took off, quickly leaving Earth's orbit and heading for GP HQ.

She reached it some time later to collect her 50M credit reward for cashing in all those bounties. 50M credits richer, she flew through a portal and returned to Vocado.

If I never see another frog or pirate again, it'll be too fucking soon.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Later, but before Nadila goes with Qaztoh to GP HQ." Thanks to Qaztoh, we know were Sonata is. On Apox in the West Galaxy," Nadila said.

"Of all the places he could establish the hideout, he chose to do it in his home galaxy. I have never been there, but I could guess he pick that particular because the GP probably wouldn't have bother looking there," Nadila said.

Praxat crosses her arms." Then what are we waiting for let's hurry to this Apox planet now!" Praxat said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "Don't bother," Sarada grunted. "Blew the ship to hell and killed most of the pirates. There's nothing but scrap now." She shrugged and pulled out her capsule wallet. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have 50 million credits to collect. Later."

She popped open a capsule, revealing her personal space cruiser. Hopping inside, she took off, quickly leaving Earth's orbit and heading for GP HQ.

She reached it some time later to collect her 50M credit reward for cashing in all those bounties. 50M credits richer, she flew through a portal and returned to Vocado.

If I never see another frog or pirate again, it'll be too fucking soon.
    Blizzar turns to Held, then turns to watch Sarada leave, and then casually walks back to the table where he sat before and stares into his empty teacup for a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Copy Durive looks puzzled for a bit. It was as if he was staring at a perfect copy of himself....well, almost perfect. There was but two differences. Durive had a shiv, and he had a pistol.
    Touche, copy. Touche...Durvie began to slowly twirl the shiv in front of him like a shield. Something he once saw on tv, undoubtedly. He approached his counterpart, intent entirely unclear.