Page 23 of 294 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast

Praxat stands there and waits for Blizzar to finish filing his report as she carefully examines the blueprints and issues a command to Mr. Gazaki . " Mr. Gazaki do a double check for signs of tech rot on my goggles and the Quantum Ambient toxin collector," Praxat said.

" Alright Mr. Gazaki will double check for signs of this tech rot," Mr Gazaki said. Mr. Gazaki uses it's scanner to double check Praxat's goggles and Quantum Ambient toxin collector for signs of infection.

OT: Does Mr. Gazaki's scanner find any signs of tech rot on Praxat's goggles and Quantum Ambient toxin collector?
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 06-06-2019 at 01:23 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

The doors of the Pendulum Room opened and out stepped Charco, physically fine, but mentally exhausted.

"I do I even try..." The boy grumbled to himself, firmly rubbing his forehead and frustration. His situation with Rex had not changed and all he had gained from his research was the words of some homeless guy and the knowledge that he had been using his Thyreophora technique wrong all this time. A long sigh escaped him as he made his way towards Eva's usual location. Cyanna didn't have to do much to have gotten better results than him, so it was worth checking out, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    “There are versions of us all, I’m sure. And I know how you feel, Cyanna. Jinzi, for all his manic nature, has been a dear friend for a long time. If anyone seeks to harm him I’ll stand beside you and punch them out.” She says, smiling at her.
    Cyanna nodded and was about to say something when she sensed Charco nearby.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    The doors of the Pendulum Room opened and out stepped Charco, physically fine, but mentally exhausted.

"I do I even try..." The boy grumbled to himself, firmly rubbing his forehead and frustration. His situation with Rex had not changed and all he had gained from his research was the words of some homeless guy and the knowledge that he had been using his Thyreophora technique wrong all this time. A long sigh escaped him as he made his way towards Eva's usual location. Cyanna didn't have to do much to have gotten better results than him, so it was worth checking out, at least.
    As he entered the area where she and Eva had been talking, Cyanna excitedly met him part-way, "Charco! Eva knows someone, a strong psychic, who can teach you how to improve your defenses." she then paused and looked at him, "You look even more tired than before. I can get you a chair if you want to rest."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    As Parsley recalled the harrowing, depraved depths to which the Doctor sank in his suicidal war against the passage of time, what they had learned here set the stage for the man they were poised to face. Suffering became his sustenance, misery the only language. For the sake of revenging upon the universe the wife and son taken away...

"The death of his wife and son...?"

Ochazuke swiftly turned the photograph around. His eyes widened as he saw the girl in the departed Meagan's arms.

"...he didn't mention this one at all, did he? Neither then, nor in his records..."

With all the tragedy that befell this world, perhaps there remained no lower place than the one unspoken. A rational man does not record the worst for posterity. But the Doctor was hardly rational, and a chill visibly crept over Ochazuke's hand.
    Parsley took a look at the photograph in Ochazuke's hands, one she had never seen before. Her eyes lingered on herself and Sarada, each holding children in their arms. This is the second timeline in which I and Sarada have children. She and Avoca had never had a conversation about this before, but it had been something she had been thinking about. The possibility of them having a child was there thanks to advanced science, but her? A mother? Not something she saw for herself.

And carrying the child absolutely out of the question.

Wait. She narrowed her eyes and moved to Meagan, and noticed a child in her arms as well. But, it wasn't a boy; rather, it was a girl. She thought back to her conversation with the Doctor by way of Koolard just to be certain she hadn't misheard him. She had not. He very specifically said that he and Meagan had a son, with no mention of a daughter. He even said that everything was gone. If he had a surviving child, he would have mentioned her, since she doubted his mindframe was such that he would bother leaving out vital details to mold his position.

"Curious. Could his daughter be the woman with blue-green eyes who constantly tormented him?" That led to a few questions, the most nagging being why. They would never find out until they confronted The Doctor face to face, a moment that was close at hand. Until then, all they had was conjecture and assumptions, and an incomplete puzzle.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Althena is in Eva's Library reading a book on magic." So this is magic huh it comes from a very dark place. I don't think I like it . Well I can't spend too much time in here, I better go to Eva and tell her I'm ready to continue my Guardian training," Althena said.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Cyanna nodded and was about to say something when she sensed Charco nearby.

As he entered the area where she and Eva had been talking, Cyanna excitedly met him part-way, "Charco! Eva knows someone, a strong psychic, who can teach you how to improve your defenses." she then paused and looked at him, "You look even more tired than before. I can get you a chair if you want to rest."
    "Oh... neat." It was hard to be enthusiastic about things at the moment, but he did give Cyanna a smile in response.

"Nah, I'm good. Just tried to do my own research and was... disappointed."

I'm definitely going to figure out how Penhuoqi fixed the Thyreophora

Of all the negatives his trip to the Pendulum Room had, there was at least a positive he could focus on.

"Oh... neat." It was hard to be enthusiastic about things at the moment, but he did give Cyanna a smile in response.

"Nah, I'm good. Just tried to do my own research and was... disappointed."

I'm definitely going to figure out how Penhuoqi fixed the Thyreophora

Of all the negatives his trip to the Pendulum Room had, there was at least a positive he could focus on.
    "So, does this mean you'll try this next? If it would help, maybe I could ... go with ...you..." Cyanna then smiled, "It could be fun! We could train together."

Althena after reading a book on magic leaves Eva's library and goes to Eva's usual location.
    My Forum check it out

"So, does this mean you'll try this next? If it would help, maybe I could ... go with ...you..." Cyanna then smiled, "It could be fun! We could train together."
    Why did she sound like a kid who had given up on going to the park with her parents only to see a sliver of hope? Was she that pessimistic of him trying other avenues?

He couldn't help but wonder just how she'd had seen him up until this point.

"Yeah, I was going to try it." He quietly answered, knowing that even if he hadn't wanted to, he really didn't have a real choice but to accept any means of help. Truth be told, though, Cyanna seemed more excited to do it than he, but who knows, maybe it'd work out in the end.

"So what's next? Where we do go?"

Why did she sound like a kid who had given up on going to the park with her parents only to see a sliver of hope? Was she that pessimistic of him trying other avenues?

He couldn't help but wonder just how she'd had seen him up until this point.

"Yeah, I was going to try it." He quietly answered, knowing that even if he hadn't wanted to, he really didn't have a real choice but to accept any means of help. Truth be told, though, Cyanna seemed more excited to do it than he, but who knows, maybe it'd work out in the end.

"So what's next? Where we do go?"
    "Ash Peak City, the psychic's name is Morgana. She owes Eva a favor, which means to get in we need to use that bit of info. When do you want to leave?"

"Ash Peak City, the psychic's name is Morgana. She owes Eva a favor, which means to get in we need to use that bit of info. When do you want to leave?"
    "Dunno, depends on what's next for the mission." As much as he would like to settle his own issues, if the others needed his help, he wouldn't deny them of it.

"Dunno, depends on what's next for the mission." As much as he would like to settle his own issues, if the others needed his help, he wouldn't deny them of it.
    "Then we should find out. We can ask Mr. Zurfan about it, or Eva. Then decide what to do next."

Meanwhile, Althena approaches Eva." Eva, I was in your library doing some reading. You have a lot of books and I have learned a lot from them. I am now ready to continue my training and I want to improve my clairvoyance," Althena said.
    My Forum check it out

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

None of the tech brought over has been infected from what you can all tell.

Zurvan opens the RoSaT one more time.

“The last one. Sheriff Zaofan will be returned as well. As to the Ishtar from that timeline......I do not know if she is still there. My fear is that the Doctor has recruited her and brought her here.”

——-

Eva shakes her head.

“I’m afraid there isn’t much more to teach you, Althena. At least not from myself.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    None of the tech brought over has been infected from what you can all tell.

Zurvan opens the RoSaT one more time.

“The last one. Sheriff Zaofan will be returned as well. As to the Ishtar from that timeline......I do not know if she is still there. My fear is that the Doctor has recruited her and brought her here.”
    "More reason to.......get this over with then." The response was energetic enough, and one would be mistaken in assuming by her arrival and manner that Etrina was in top form and spirits. Yet her face betrayed a slight pale discoloration, and a darkest haze in her eyes. Had anyone paid attention to her arrival, they may have even caught her in the process of wiping small drop of black liquid at the corner of her mouth.

"It won't be long before he decides to throw everything he has at us, we quite literally cannot waste any....any more...time." The Mage looked like she was about to gag for a moment, but suppressed it. "Bloody hell....does someone have some water.....my mouth tastes like a swamp.."