Page 234 of 294 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234235236237238244284 ... LastLast
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 4408

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "I would not wish to intrude or be a bother. You have enough to deal with. Only, maybe I am asking too much, but I would like to learn more about the ancient one we spoke of before. Um, do you know how I might do that?"
    "The history of the Kyōryū Ryū is nigh forgotten. Most of the information was given to Charco, but Jorg was the one who recorded most of it. If you wish to sate your curiosity, you may ask him but if you are seeking methods of dealing with the... ancient one, you will find no answers in the past."

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "A...pumpkin..." Blizzar noted, contemplating crumpling up his star map and throwing it into the sun. No...there must be some other way to find this mysterious world....but where to start...?
    As if from God, a sign was provided the moment he asked ... in the form of a Pumpkin Spice Space Latte striking him between the eyes.

And once he cleans the mess from his eyes, and traces the arc of this festive projectile ? He'd hear the pitter patter of chopstick feet; and see a message hastily scratched in whipped cream.

THE MINE.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "It may have been, once." Inanna agreed, "and yet I watched what can I can only surmise is a Void Creature, attempt to drag the soul of a familiar 'home'. Some years ago ... and Magic, while useful, has never quite tasted the same."

When Eldfen summoned a chair and bade her sit then, she did with a nod of thanks ... and was glad for it when he explained the truth of what he was -- or offered at least, a version of it -- and by extension what magic was.

Pure. Balanced ... neutral. Though that raised several questions.

"So, suffice to say that 'mortal' magic, let's call it ... is no more than the dregs of a long forgotten 'truth' ? How tantalizing." The woman paused to consider something before saying. "The ease of its corruption would make sense then. No more than vestigial energies to be used and abused by the hand that holds it ... it would explain the connection it shares with the Void ? No ..." too many questions left unanswered.

More importantly anyway, was the tidbit at the end.

"You say though, it's unbridled, raw, potent; and never before seen by anything short of a Wishing Dragon ... but presuming one came into possession of both Hakai, and Creation ... is it attainable by someone else ?"

"I mean this is ... phenomenally important and it'll cha-" Inanna said before stopping herself.

She understood after all, just how much her Little Love loathed magic theory, and attempting to express the importance of something she couldn't stand would just be cruel. So Inanna simply nodded and offered a wave goodbye. "I'll be sure to get you up to speed after I've finished." Explosions would help. "See you soon~"
    He contemplates for a few moments.

“Perhaps......but not like how Asha’rah obtained her Hakai. In fact, I would think it would be very nearly impossible outside being born or created with the balance like Wishing Dragons are. Though......perhaps a wish could grant it to you.”

He smiles.

“I’m always willing to help a peer, Lady Inanna.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada winked and blew Inanna a kiss before disappearing over the horizon.

"Yuck, glad to be away from all that magic talk," she muttered, shaking her head. It was good that Inanna had her own interested that didn't involve Sarada to some capacity. Everyone needed their own hobby, and couples weren't going to like all the same thing. She was pretty sure it wasn't a good thing if that was the case. At any rate, Inanna was fine and if Grinfuck tried anything, she could easily open his ******* wide and eat it.

Minutes later, Sarada landed on Capsule Corp property and walked inside. "Alright, where's Jinzi?" she mumbled to herself. This bodyswap business was getting irritating. If it wasn't for the series of empire-wide reforms she was making, trying to provide housing for the Turripian Saiyans after their planet was destroyed by Teen, overseeing the construction of a new city for the people who lived in the Meat Market, and the other metric ****-ton of **** she had to do on a daily basis, getting her body back would have been a top priority. As it stood, it was fairly low on her list of priorities.

She had been getting used to being in Parsley's body, to the point that she could shower with the lights on. That... probably wasn't a good thing. And... there was the small business of her being ready to start a family with Inanna. She couldn't well do that if she was Parsley, so this **** had to be straightened out.

She headed for his lab to start looking. "Yo, Jinzi,you in here? We need to talk."
    He nods, then pauses and looks her over.

“.......Parsley?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Eventually, after about an hour of searching, it’s Sasheem that discovers something . In a cave in the back, about two hundred feet in, is a solid wall with the symbols of all ten Schools on it.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    He nods, then pauses and looks her over.

“.......Parsley?”
    Sarada could have kept up a facade to **** with Jinzi's head a little, but she was pressed for time. "Eeeeh," she drawled as she stepped inside and closed the door behind her. "That's what I need to talk to you about. I look and sound like Parsley, but I'm actually Sarada. If you don't believe me, then we can reminisce about the time Erosa grabbed your dick the first time we all met." She grinned, barely able to contain her laughter.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

He contemplates for a few moments.

“Perhaps......but not like how Asha’rah obtained her Hakai. In fact, I would think it would be very nearly impossible outside being born or created with the balance like Wishing Dragons are. Though......perhaps a wish could grant it to you.”

He smiles.

“I’m always willing to help a peer, Lady Inanna.”
    Inanna blinked again, before chuckling. "You're far more fun than your other half. Almost inclined to take you up on that." She replied with a grin. "Though not yet ... you only said nearly I've spent my entire life unknowingly balancing Hakai with my innate Ki, and Magic ... what's a little creation ?"

She smirked. "Not like I haven't made use of it before, Creation ... but no. I asked primarily to see if what's coming to kill us all in," the woman looked at her wrist playfully. "Seven years, will have taken that step herself. Know who I mean ?"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Sarada could have kept up a facade to **** with Jinzi's head a little, but she was pressed for time. "Eeeeh," she drawled as she stepped inside and closed the door behind her. "That's what I need to talk to you about. I look and sound like Parsley, but I'm actually Sarada. If you don't believe me, then we can reminisce about the time Erosa grabbed your dick the first time we all met." She grinned, barely able to contain her laughter.
    For the first time, Sarada thinks she sees Jinzi’s brain short circuit for a moment, before a massive blush covers his cheeks as he shakes his head.

“No no no! That’s.....that’s ok. Wow, so....body swapping, huh? That’s....a new one.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Inanna blinked again, before chuckling. "You're far more fun than your other half. Almost inclined to take you up on that." She replied with a grin. "Though not yet ... you only said nearly I've spent my entire life unknowingly balancing Hakai with my innate Ki, and Magic ... what's a little creation ?"

She smirked. "Not like I haven't made use of it before, Creation ... but no. I asked primarily to see if what's coming to kill us all in," the woman looked at her wrist playfully. "Seven years, will have taken that step herself. Know who I mean ?"

He narrows his eyes. A golden pulse of pure magic, a tiny one that causes only Inanna’s hair to stand up on end, ribbons out and up into the sky. After a moment, it fades and he spits into the ground.

“Ahh. Her. The one The Doctor was so afraid of. The so called ‘Genesis’.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

She quickly returned to her bedroom and slid back into bed. "Okay, Avoca and Parsley are DTF, Down To Fight. Can we leave tomorrow? You don't have anything to do, right?"
    "Thing to do ?" Inanna mumbled, still coming to terms with being awake. "... Just you."

Rolling on top of the woman then, the scene faded to black before time jerked violently forward so as to not incur the wrath of certain parties.

~~~~~

THE NEXT DAY ?

The letters had been sent, and those who found them had been summoned ...

Of course, getting to the planet was a problem all its own. So after their searching for ways to reach the planet -- some more fruitful than others -- it became apparent that their "friends" had likewise received the golden missives ... and so after they had been summoned the first time, they were summoned again.

To Inanna's House, in Dusk City.

Where the golden-eyed woman learned wearily against her First Race Cruiser, drinking a coffee that was somehow four coffees. "Don't mind me. Just went twelve rounds with an Oozaru ... but if you've got a letter, hop on." She grumbled, as they began to arrive in drips and drabs.

Arx Inosaan

For the first time, Sarada thinks she sees Jinzi’s brain short circuit for a moment, before a massive blush covers his cheeks as he shakes his head.

“No no no! That’s.....that’s ok. Wow, so....body swapping, huh? That’s....a new one.”
    Sarada's perverse grin persisted, foreign and disturbing on Parsley's face. "Perfect." She sat down at a table and sighed heavily. "Vocado was attacked some time ago. One of the stronger enemies had this... I dunno, gem or jewel or something. He used it to swap my soul... or consciousness into Parsley's body, and vice versa. We've been stuck this way ever since."

Her mirth and grin faded before she sighed and rubbed her head. "Things have been busy on my world. I've been overseeing a lot of stuff that's been eating up my time. Getting my body back has been a low priority, if you can believe that. But, Inanna and me came back to find Grinthorn's hideout. We found it and my lovable nerd is talking magic with him now. I got bored, so I dipped and decided to find you and hope you can help."

She looked at him, an oddly pleading look in her eyes. "So... can you?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Sarada's perverse grin persisted, foreign and disturbing on Parsley's face. "Perfect." She sat down at a table and sighed heavily. "Vocado was attacked some time ago. One of the stronger enemies had this... I dunno, gem or jewel or something. He used it to swap my soul... or consciousness into Parsley's body, and vice versa. We've been stuck this way ever since."

Her mirth and grin faded before she sighed and rubbed her head. "Things have been busy on my world. I've been overseeing a lot of stuff that's been eating up my time. Getting my body back has been a low priority, if you can believe that. But, Inanna and me came back to find Grinthorn's hideout. We found it and my lovable nerd is talking magic with him now. I got bored, so I dipped and decided to find you and hope you can help."

She looked at him, an oddly pleading look in her eyes. "So... can you?"
    He pauses, then slowly nods.

“Maybe......ironically, Gero might actually have done some good. One of her first papers, back when she was legit, was on the potential to put a human mind in a robot body. It’s rough but good work and covers a lot of groundwork. I can’t promise it quickly, but I think I could alter it to swap two Saiyan minds. I would need a scan of both your brains first, but I can probably get this done.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

He narrows his eyes. A golden pulse of pure magic, a tiny one that causes only Inanna’s hair to stand up on end, ribbons out and up into the sky. After a moment, it fades and he spits into the ground.

“Ahh. Her. The one The Doctor was so afraid of. The so called ‘Genesis’.”
    "You're not making it easy you know." Inanna said with another chuckle, "I do so love new and interesting things. But yes, her." Inanna leaned back in her chair and before mimicking his display of Pure Magic with her own display of God Ki only to look back at him with a sly smile.

"When I first met her, she was stronger than all of us combined ... and she's only skyrocketed in power since then. Not to mention, she has both halves of the equation; and has had three years at least to figure out the rest." The woman shrugged.

"Ah well. I'm sure you can handle her on your lonesome."

Arx Inosaan

"You're not making it easy you know." Inanna said with another chuckle, "I do so love new and interesting things. But yes, her." Inanna leaned back in her chair and before mimicking his display of Pure Magic with her own display of God Ki only to look back at him with a sly smile.

"When I first met her, she was stronger than all of us combined ... and she's only skyrocketed in power since then. Not to mention, she has both halves of the equation; and has had three years at least to figure out the rest." The woman shrugged.

"Ah well. I'm sure you can handle her on your lonesome."
    “Hmm, I’m a lover not a fighter. Do no harm, as it were, and all that. A clause in my...binding. Even in my defense I can only do so much.”

He sighs.

“So should she come, I cannot defeat her. She can’t kill me, but floating around space after Earth gets obliterated doesn’t sound fun either. My farm would be gone then.”

He looks at her in interest after her display.

“I suppose that means it falls to you and your allies. Very well, Lady Inanna, what do you want in return?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

"Thing to do ?" Inanna mumbled, still coming to terms with being awake. "... Just you."

Rolling on top of the woman then, the scene faded to black before time jerked violently forward so as to not incur the wrath of certain parties.
    Sarada had neither time nor desire to argue with the much larger Oni climbed on top of her and proceeded to do things that made her toes curl. Hearing her initial mewls and cries of... approval in her sister's voice wasn't great, but don't care, had sex.

Parsley, on the other had, did care. And didn't like knowing her body was being used as an overly and overtly sexual Oni's plaything made her blood boil. And she would have said so if her face wasn't frozen in a perpetually disturbed expression.

THE NEXT DAY ?

The letters had been sent, and those who found them had been summoned ...

Of course, getting to the planet was a problem all its own. So after their searching for ways to reach the planet -- some more fruitful than others -- it became apparent that their "friends" had likewise received the golden missives ... and so after they had been summoned the first time, they were summoned again.

To Inanna's House, in Dusk City.

Where the golden-eyed woman learned wearily against her First Race Cruiser, drinking a coffee that was somehow four coffees. "Don't mind me. Just went twelve rounds with an Oozaru ... but if you've got a letter, hop on." She grumbled, as they began to arrive in drips and drabs.
    Sarada, her sister, and her sister-in-law were waiting for the others to arrive with Inanna. In a completely unpredictable twist that was both strange and most perplexing, Avoca was the only one out of the four of them who was well-rested and ready to face the day with bravery and excitement. "I think I'm the only one who values sleep," she snarked snidely.

"Can't get clapped if you're asleep, Avoca," Sarada replied somewhat absently. She hissed quietly. "Sorry, I'm a bit sore from last night."

"I hate both of you," Parsley screeched quietly through gritted teeth.

"She's pent up," Avoca explained. She grabbed her wife's hand and led her onto the ship. "Come on, babe. Let's find a seat."

"Where are the snots, by the way?"

"With my parents. And they aren't snots, childless bitch."

"**** you. And they are. I caught that son of yours eating worms outside." Sarada turned her head and dared her to say anything to refute.

"..."
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 11-01-2019 at 04:03 PM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!