Page 236 of 294 FirstFirst ... 136186226232233234235236237238239240246286 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 4408
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "I....." Etrina paused, suddenly raising an eyebrow. ".....Did you just call me a nerd.....? Perhaps Sarada was the one who crawled up your ass, because your starting to talk like her."
    Sarada smirked. "I finally realized how awesome my sister is. Being boring and stuffy is no fun, so I'm imitating my sister so I can learn how to be something other than a wet blanket."

"Gao....you half to go get them from Zaofans bed. If you start running now you'll have them by the time I finish your part of the feast." The Id smirked.
    "Hmph!" She chuckled and then outright laughed. "I'm sure Madam Sheep Herder over there has at least a whip somewhere in her Cloak of Nerdiness."

"Y....Yes...." Etrina looks over the note in her hand, then suddenly leans in. ".....Just to make sure I'm on the same page.....something about body switching?"

While Etrina seemed somewhat confused by the whole affair, Erosa was suddenly rather quiet....it seemed gears were suddenly spinning in her head as she picked up on something not being right around the time Sarada came out talking like Parsley and Parsley responding(and been talking for the last couple minutes in fact) like a Sarada.

"Gao.....wait......which one is suppose to be sarada again." Erosa glanced around confused, and seemed to get an idea. "Oh wait....easy enough to tell."

Erosa reached down and gave Inanna boob a squeeze.
    Parsley was about to answer Etrina when her peripheral vision caught something that was sure to end well.

Erosa reached down and grabbed Inanna's boob.

"Sarada" simply looked and raised an eyebrow.

Erosa would then – the very next instant her hand touched Inanna's supple bosom – find a deathly sharp ax blade pressed precariously against her throat, with "Parsley" staring coldly at her.

"Do you wanna die, Erosa?" she asked, voice icily, scarily calm. "Because this is how you end up in a shallow grave."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Parsley was about to answer Etrina when her peripheral vision caught something that was sure to end well.

Erosa reached down and grabbed Inanna's boob.

"Sarada" simply looked and raised an eyebrow.

Erosa would then – the very next instant her hand touched Inanna's supple bosom – find a deathly sharp ax blade pressed precariously against her throat, with "Parsley" staring coldly at her.

"Do you wanna die, Erosa?" she asked, voice icily, scarily calm. "Because this is how you end up in a shallow grave."
    "Better to die with hand on boob then live knowing boob was in reach and fail." Erosa smirked, despite having an axe pressed to her throat. "That is....the way of the Id, Ero."

"Besides....stupid monkey wouldnGUH!" Suddenly, Erosa went flying off Iannas shoulder in the opposite direction of Saradas blade, impacting with the side of the ship(with no damage to the ship) and rolling off with a groan. Parsley, who had an eye on Etrina....could have swore there had been a blink and you miss it moment where the mage changed her stance, or rather seemed to be in a slightly different stance then she was a split second before.

"Can we please stop threatening my idiot....you know her stupidity isn't treatable Sarada." Etrina let out an audible sigh. "And if there is a cure please let me now and I'll make sure she gets it as a suppository."

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Better to die with hand on boob then live knowing boob was in reach and fail." Erosa smirked, despite having an axe pressed to her throat. "That is....the way of the Id, Ero."

"Besides....stupid monkey wouldnGUH!" Suddenly, Erosa went flying off Iannas shoulder in the opposite direction of Saradas blade, impacting with the side of the ship(with no damage to the ship) and rolling off with a groan. Parsley, who had an eye on Etrina....could have swore there had been a blink and you miss it moment where the mage changed her stance, or rather seemed to be in a slightly different stance then she was a split second before.

"Can we please stop threatening my idiot....you know her stupidity isn't treatable Sarada." Etrina let out an audible sigh. "And if there is a cure please let me now and I'll make sure she gets it as a suppository."
    Sarada took one shaky breath, then another steadier breath to calm herself.

"You'll have to excuse her," Parsley said as she placed a hand on Sarada's shoulder. "We Saiyans are violently possessive with our mates. Anyone who presents themselves as a rivals tend to be eliminated rather thoroughly."

"Hmph." Sarada hurled the ax at Erosa. The handle conked the Id in the head before returning to Sarada's hand.

"The enchantment works quite nicely, though."

Avoca sighed and stepped down the gangplank. She looked at Erosa, Etrina, and the out-of-breath Blizzar and shook her head. "What's the hold up? I'm starving."

"Ah!" Parsley wrapped her arm around her wife's waist and pulled her into the spotlight. "This is my wife, Avoca. Avoca, these are... my friends? Yes, friends."

"..." She sighed. "...hi."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "The history of the Kyōryū Ryū is nigh forgotten. Most of the information was given to Charco, but Jorg was the one who recorded most of it. If you wish to sate your curiosity, you may ask him but if you are seeking methods of dealing with the... ancient one, you will find no answers in the past."
    Cyanna sighed, shuffled her feet and looked up at the older woman, "Well, if there ever is anything I can do for you, Lady Eva should know how to get in touch with me. Thank you all for your hospitality and I'm sorry for your loss. I guess I'd better get going then."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    The food can wait, Dash's focus is on the journal. Accepting it with a grateful thanks, she noticeably inhales as she opens it up. Her eyes light up as she realizes that the journal belonged to Elainia, the Matriarch of the Horse Clan. From Legends, and from her experience in the Room of Memories in the Temple of Iris, she knew that the Clan had a Matriarch, Elainia, and a Patriarch, Gris.

The Clan's collective memory didn't extend beyond the beginnings of the School. Before meeting Barlon, there was no knowledge of where Elainia and Gris had come from, of who they were. Perhaps, within the pages of this journal Dash might finally find out more about them, and perhaps even about the Spirits.
    After finishing the offered meal, Dash thanked Barlon and took her leave. Her steps were slightly lighter than they had been before as she thought about what the journal may contain. Then, as she took to the air, she realized that her training might end up being a lonely one. It was a thought she did not relish, but there weren't many others who could help her with it. Those in her village had trained her as much as they could. Going back there would be more of a distraction than anything else.

She could not see any other choice. Perhaps she might cross paths again with the others. In time she probably will return to Chroma for a visit, eventually. But that might not be for a very long time, maybe even years. With her mind made up, she'd stop first at the Lookout to speak with Eva, then it's off to the city just long enough to shop for the supplies she'll need to survive on her own.

After that, unless she is contacted by someone needing help, her plan is set to find a place to live on her own. A place close to where the wild horses gather, and far from where other people live.

Her plan is to master all four of the Elemental Spirits of the Horse Clan.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Later at the Throne room. Killrog is sitting on the throne when he spots Praxat and Cyanna." Killrog has dark green, pink, white, and dark purple scales, pink stripes, red eyes with a mohawk headfin. Killrog gets up and towers over Praxat and Cyanna standing Six foot eight. " About time you came back, Praxat, and it seems you have gotten stronger and have bought a guest with you," Killrog said.

"Killrog, tell me. What do you know about my grandmother Araxat? I know she helped you take over the kingdom," Praxat said.

" Is what you believe?" Well, it's quite the opposite. I'm the one who helped her take over the kingdom," Killrog said.

" Wait, so you're saying this entire time my grandmother was in charge. That the reason for this war is because of her?" Praxat said.

" Precisely, I was just her puppet, and now she has tossed me aside like useless garbage," Killrog said.

" But why start a war, what could be a reason for doing so?" Praxat said.

" Balance She wants to restore balance to Qacriea. Your grandmother Araxat came to Qacriea seventy eight years ago from a planet called Amperior. She came here to help the Toadians with their population problem. A problem that her kind the Intoadians had solved a long time ago," Killrog said.

" Your grandmother had good intentions, but then Yaztoh became the Toadian queen. The way Yaztoh ran this kingdom made something inside Araxat snap, and she went mad. Now her goal is to wipe out half of the life on Qaceria," Killrog said.

" That's the reason behind this war," Killrog said.

" So the whole reason she started this war. Is so she can wipe out half of all life on Qacriea. That's horrible," Praxat said.

" Oh, it gets worse. Araxat has created a bomb. A bomb that if it goes off. Will annihilate dozens, upon dozens of galaxies," Killrog said.

"Possibly the entire South quadrant. Killrog points at Cyanna, " Your world might be caught in the blast if it the bomb goes off," Killrog said.

" That's not going to happen, because we're going to stop her. we're going to stop my grandmother," Praxat said.

" Can you two stop her? I need proof, so show me your strength. Show me that you two are powerful enough to stop her, " Killrog said.

If you two can't defeat me, then you have no chance in hell against her. Now come on, show me your power!" Killrog said.

Praxat strikes at Killrog. Killrog dodges her blow and knocks her back. " Is that your best? put more effort into it," Killrog said.

Praxat strikes at Killrog with a flurry of blows, and Killrog blocks them all with ease. " I'm starting to get bored here. come on surely you can do better than this," Killrog said.

Killrog quickly grabs both Praxat and Cyanna and bulldozers them through several walls until they are outside of the Swampa castle." Get up, show me you have what, it takes," Killrog said.

Killrog PL resting: 2,000,000
    Getting up from the attack, Cyanna was getting annoyed. Both her fists glowed, one with magical light energy, the other with ki energy. "Lights Out!" she yells as she slams her fisst togther and sends the blast straight at his head, Line of Sight ensuring that she hits her target no matter where he moves.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Sarada sighed deeply, relieved. "Alright, good." She sat down and tried to relax. "I'll go first. I need to get back to Inanna to make sure she hasn't swallowed anything she's not supposed to."

Parsley groaned softly. "This has been a nightmare, Pants. My own children believing I'm their aunt is bad enough. It's only gotten worse since Inanna's returned with a new attitude and total lack of respect for other people's bodies."

"Stop belly-aching, you big baby. It'll be over soon and you can have your boring body back!"
    Jinzi just shakes his head.

After a few minutes, he finishes the scans and nods to them.

“It will probably be two to three months. It’s the best I can do, but I am confident I can get it done.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Sasheem folded his arms, looking fairly smug. He should've known he'd be the first to find something of substance in this quest. The Majin sighed, wishing he had someone within the immediate vicinity to rub this in their face. But in lieue of that...he'd better let the others know. THEN he could brag.

Sasheem located Balon and Zaofan's ki signatures and stretched an arm underground towards their location. And once the arm was near the two, it rose to the surface and raised a hand...which then, of course, presented a middle finger, unprompted. ...But quickly Sasheem got back to the task at hand and waved them onward so they can follow his arm towards the cave.
    Samson does so eagerly.

“What did you find, Sasheem?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Getting up from the attack, Cyanna was getting annoyed. Both her fists glowed, one with magical light energy, the other with ki energy. "Lights Out!" she yells as she slams her fisst togther and sends the blast straight at his head, Line of Sight ensuring that she hits her target no matter where he moves.
    The blast knocks Killrog back, and he squints his eyes as he blocks Praxat's incoming flurry of blows." That ally of yours Praxat isn't half bad. Her attack was impressive." Killrog said.

" Well yeah, you should Underestimate Cyanna, Killrog!" Praxat said.

Time forward.

As the fight continues. Praxat is attacking Killrog in her Boost mode. I believe it's about time I got serious!" Killrog said.

Killrog's energy suddenly skyrockets. " Shit Cyanna, this bastard was only toying with us," Praxat said.

Killrog smirks," Now the real fight begins," Killrog said.

Praxat attacks Killrog, and Killrog dodges. He then sends her flying with a Giga Explosion Punch. " You and your ally Cyanna need to be in sync with each other. If your foe is more powerful than you and your ally," Killrog said.

" Then you both need attack as one, not a separate unit," Killrog said.

" When I first met your grandmother. I was only 10 years old. Araxat has hired as my Nanny by my father Vanwizer senior. At first, I didn't take a liking to her, but over time we bonded," Killrog said.

"She showed me such wonderful tricks. I saw her control others' movements with her mind like they were puppets. Saw her even control her own movements with her mind," Killrog said.

" I saw her take control over a person's thoughts and feelings. I seen her reanimate the dead. I seen her control technology and the weather with her mind," Killrog said.

" Even though we were good friends, Araxat was the only person on this Qacriea that I was ever afraid of. I seen her do a bunch of crazy stuff over the years I knew her using an ability she calls Telekinesis. One of the craziest being changing the trajectory of a planet-size asteroid that wasn't even her line of sight," Killrog said.

" She changed the direction of the asteroid before it even had a chance to enter Qacriea's atmosphere. This happen many years ago. Oh, and Araxat actual skin color is platinum.

I was born with a condition. That Araxat had been trying to cure me over. A condition that affects my mind, It turns me into a feral beast. Lately, I have been keeping this beast unwarps." Killrog said.

" When this beast is in control. I don't remember anything that happens during it. My mind is blank," Killrog said.

" My father never knew what cause my condition. Araxat tried so hard to find a cure for me, but eventually, she just gave up. Now the condition is affecting my body. My body is constantly breaking apart," Killrog said.

" The only thing keeping me alive is my regeneration," Killrog said as he's low jaw suddenly rots off, and he regenerates a new one.

Praxat Boost mode PL: 5,250,000

Killrog Serious PL: 6,000,000
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Jinzi just shakes his head.

After a few minutes, he finishes the scans and nods to them.

“It will probably be two to three months. It’s the best I can do, but I am confident I can get it done.”
    Both sisters nodded. "We really appreciate this, Jinzi," Sarada said.

"Yes. Perhaps one day, you'll let us repay you." Parsley nodded again, then hurried through another portal. Sarada lingered behind.

"So... what's it like being a parent?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Whether or not these creatures considering him a threat or prey was irrelevant; they would seek the weak, frail old man and his puppets first before bothering him. Those thoughts carried the certainty of knowing how these creatures think because he had been much like them as a hatchling. The signs of conflict at the campsite lacked any apparent cunning of a creature who thought beyond primal instincts, leaving him with only the worries of ensuring the old man did not die; a self-imposed task placed against himself if only to have a convenient human nearby to yell at.

As expected, the party mirrored Engrevain's anxiety as they pointed their weapons at each and every shadow they passed, quickly eroding at his patience as they trekked into the center of the mountain. Eventually, they would find signs of the nest these warped creatures called home. Worn away from generations of movement and dwelling, the beasts had unintentionally shaped the stone to suit their needs, leaving a bizarre honeycomb pattern in the cavern walls. The human, no doubt preparing to unleash another diatribe of child-like pondering over the structure, was cut short as they were ambushed.

To be fair, the old man and his puppets should have expected this after wandering into the hive.

"It's time to prove the worth of your dolls, old man." Rex callously said as the rear guard fought desperately against the tide of twisted raptors, content to cross his arms over his scaley chest and watch.
    Inwardly, Engrevain cursed. It seemed increasingly apparent that unless they started posing a direct threat to the lizard or maybe himself, Rex wasn't going to lift a finger in assistance. Very well....there were other ways to resolve the most pressing issue. They weren't going to need the return path anyways.

With a nod, Engrevain motioned to the Morgan standing next to him, and was given a nod of confirmation before the maid....vanished. At least to the sense of your average human.

Why this particular Morgan was important soon became more obvious to Rex, as it seemed Engrevain had kept his best closest to him the entire time. At speed only his eye could track, the Maid reached the rear line and vaulted into the air....unleashing a cloud of canisters in a almost choreographed spin and burst of magic. The canisters rained down on the incoming horde, and detonated in a mix of flashbang, White Phosphorous and Napalm. The tunnel was lit in a blinding flash as the screams of thousands of monsters erupted in an ear bleeding song. Landing swiftly among the rear, who parted and fell back as soon as she was in the air, an inferno now lay before her....acting as a temporary wall that she intended to make more permanent. Again, magic was summoned into her.....and two should mounted launchers materialized, primed and ready, in both arms.

A barrage of explosives followed, striking the roof and sides of the cave they had entered through and brought down tons of rock to smother the flames and what remained of the beasts at the head, while the rest now had to contend with a rocky barrier.

Morgan let both spent launchers drop, wiped her hands clean, turned turned to walk back to her master.

"Hmm...You wanted proof. I hope your satisfied, we did not survive this long on hope alone." Engrevain nodded. "Though now I fear there will be no escape for us save after the infestation is settled....and she has not the magic the replenish our forces and pull off such shows forever. We'll be depending upon your assistance in the near future...there is no doubt."

Engrevain turned and attempted a smile.

A roar from deeper within the hive quickly removed what little pleasantness the old man had build up.

But for Rex, it was more then just a roar. He felt something old...splitting into his mind like a axe. Then a low, deep, chuckling.

"....huhu....rrrrhhh.....Rex........breaking bone with the monkeys." The voice in his head sounded reptilian, deep and dripping with inhuman hunger. ".....why do they still live....have you lost your taste for their meat....are you still the rex I remember, or a shadow."

Both sisters nodded. "We really appreciate this, Jinzi," Sarada said.

"Yes. Perhaps one day, you'll let us repay you." Parsley nodded again, then hurried through another portal. Sarada lingered behind.

"So... what's it like being a parent?"
    “Scary. Worrying. Awesome. A combo of all three.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Default Time Stamp Month 9 - Birth of an Heir, pt. 2

“Nothing will go wrong, love. You’re strong and the baby is strong.”
    As Meagan and Jinzi sit down together, Cyanna heads off to check on Crystal and Azura. It was soon after she left that Meagan felt a sharp pain, then another. Gasping for breath, "Oh my goddess, Jinzi, I think its' time."

As if on cue, Sister Sienna returns, carrying a medical bag. After giving Meagan a quick checkup, she addresses jinzi, "Help Lady Meagan to her room. There is a doctor on call, she should be here quickly. Make her as comfortable as you can until then."

With that, the Sister moves quickly to where she can make a call.

“Scary. Worrying. Awesome. A combo of all three.”
    Sarada understood the scary and worrying part, and had every since she decided to have Ishtar's baby years ago. The awesome part... if she was forced to admit it, she did come to... enjoy her time with Parsley's twins, even if they weren't technically her children. She understood the tenderness and all that dumb shit that came from breastfeeding and stuff.

It confirmed it in her mind: when she got her body back, she and Inanna were going to get married and start their family. In fact, it was going to happen that day. She had waited long enough, and had kept her love waiting long enough.

"Hey, so I've decided that me and Inanna, erm, Ishtar are going to get married that day, after you switch my body. Would you be interested in coming? You'd be a guest of honor, for sure."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

As Meagan and Jinzi sit down together, Cyanna heads off to check on Crystal and Azura. It was soon after she left that Meagan felt a sharp pain, then another. Gasping for breath, "Oh my goddess, Jinzi, I think its' time."

As if on cue, Sister Sienna returns, carrying a medical bag. After giving Meagan a quick checkup, she addresses jinzi, "Help Lady Meagan to her room. There is a doctor on call, she should be here quickly. Make her as comfortable as you can until then."

With that, the Sister moves quickly to where she can make a call.
    Jinzi does so, leading her carefully to the room.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM