Page 245 of 294 FirstFirst ... 145195235241242243244245246247248249255 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 4408

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    And keep moving he did, his eyes trained on the exit as he dashed towards it with a burst of speed, all the while telekinetically tossing any rock or rubble he could find at that accursed skittering.

He would not let his prize be pried from him!
    He was so close ! So close !

And with the telekinetic assault waged on the skittering darkness, he made it to the entrance of the Mine with room to spare ... and when he finally exploded out of the shadows and into the light of safety he found himself ... Right back where he started, at the bottom of the mine. In the room. Only ... there was no briefcase this time. Only encroaching darkness and just outside of vision was perhaps the source of the skittering.

Only Blizzar couldn't see it. Only two glowing eyes.

"What you got there, hm ? Something that doesn't belong to you ?"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " My race does use communicators. However, my race is also able to communicate at Infrasound. So my race can communicate long distances without the use of communicators. I don't have a communicator on me right now, and my cell phone's signal is being jammed," Praxat said.

" I have a communicator, but the Toadians won't listen to me. To them, I'm the enemy, The big bad. The tyrant who took over their kingdom," Killrog said.

" I will go and use my memory projection along with my telepathy to warn Uraxat and anyone else. I just need to get in range. Not sure I can do it here," Althena said.

Althena goes off to warn Uraxat and anyone else. Later Praxat, Killrog, and Cyanna would find themselves in a vast jungle. " I know this place this is the continent Jungope it boarders Lisia. It's pretty much mostly jungle, which makes it a great place to hide something," Killrog said.

" Especially something small!" Killrog said.
    "Then we need something small to help us find it." Cyanna then pulled out her Staff from it's holster. As she did, the staff expanded in length, it's Magicite Crystal glowing. Waving the staff once in front of her, she then holds it up. From within the crystal comes forth a swarm of magical, iridescent, Butterflies made of light. Swarming aroudn her, she gives them a telepathic command to go forth quickly, search the area for anything that doens't look liek it belongs, anything that looks like a device or bomb, and report back if they find it.

The Butterflies bob in the air for a moment, then take off at, well, light-speed. Spreading out over the forest in search of the object.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "RRRAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRR!!"

The Malformed Dinosaur threw all its hands forwards and expelled a violent blast of void energy mere moments before Rexs Atomic Breath would hit him. The energies clashed right in front of him, releasing such primal forces that even in proximity the beasts body burned, Its extra arms disintegrating amid the conflagration.

Yet the power it summoned was great, and as soon as his atomic breath was spent....Rex would find his adversary still alive, albeit barely. His charred body tittered and fell forward, held up by one of its remaining two arms. "He...heheh....." It hissed a laugh through its black mouth, misshapen teeth now visible with the flesh burned from its mouth. "....Th...that's why you....will always be a fool......never....considered.....that you were being played..."

The creature reached his remaining hand in the air, and suddenly the room thrummed with power. In an instant all the eggs shattered, wisps of corrupted power draining from what remained and channeling into his burn remains. Scale reformed as he pushed himself up, and with a primal roar the monsters muscles seemed to explode in strength and power. Then his body seemed to vanish, leaving only a blur of motion.

Less the a second later a burst of void accompanied a scale cracking punch to the side of Rex head.
    "How quaint..." Rex grumbled as he shook his massive head to knock the last few stars from his vision. His head throbbed, but it was nothing he was not used to. His current form lacked the agility and speed of his humanoid and his options were limited in combat; however, he was far more used to fighting this way.

"What price did you pay for this power? Was it worth it to become nothing more than a poor copy of me?" He asked with a laugh, shifting his wide stance in the center of the chamber, "What sweet nothings did they whisper in your ear? That you would surpass me? Or maybe they lulled you into such a stupor that you forgot that I've eaten prey much stronger than a whelp like yourself."

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    He was so close ! So close !

And with the telekinetic assault waged on the skittering darkness, he made it to the entrance of the Mine with room to spare ... and when he finally exploded out of the shadows and into the light of safety he found himself ... Right back where he started, at the bottom of the mine. In the room. Only ... there was no briefcase this time. Only encroaching darkness and just outside of vision was perhaps the source of the skittering.

Only Blizzar couldn't see it. Only two glowing eyes.

Wh-what? It couldn't be, no....he was so close....so close to the....wait. Was this it. Was this the defense?! Some sort of....magic confouhe confoundry?! Of course...Blizzar couldn't bend the rules if something didn't play by the rules! ...Not yet anyway.

And then before he even knew it...it was here. The source of the skittering. A sound that haunted him ever since he entered this accursed cavern. And there face to face with him...were two piercing eyes. It was almost terrifying...almost....until it spoke.

"What you got there, hm ? Something that doesn't belong to you ?"
    "Ah," Blizzar began, a confident expression suddenly crossing his armored face. "Something that doesn't belong to me, you say? Can you prove that it doesn't?"

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Sarada had been getting a little worried about Inanna. Even though she knew her love and soon-to-be wife would eventually make her appearance, she was worried if the ancient Oni was getting nervous or even cold feet. It was more than understandable if she was. This was a tremendous step in anyone's life, but especially in theirs. This wasn't a life-or-death battle for the sake of the entire world or universe. It was the first step in a life of happiness for two women in love. That was rare. In fact, it had only happened twice in their little group of fighters, over a span of three years.

And the last time Inanna had taken this step, it... didn't end well.

Of course, there was no risk of what happened to Sekhmet happening to Sarada, so there was nothing to worry about on that front.

After Sarada had entertained Mother Erosa, and spoken with Shek'hinah, and Jack; the other half of the marriage equation finally made her appearance. Quick to arrive at her Little Love's side, Inanna showed herself off with a little flourish before pressing the Saiyan to her bosom.

Attachment 89216

"~ So what do you think, Little Love ? Not too revealing for the guests, I hope ? ~"

And then, the other half of this little occasion showed herself, cloaked in a white dress that left very little to the imagination. Sarada's eyes roamed Inanna's body up and down, taking in every inch of her divine curvature. It was a lengthy road her gaze had traveled well in the last year or so, but every time she beheld it, she could hardly believe that a being this beautiful could exist.

Inanna was the most beautiful person Sarada had ever seen.

"You look so beautiful," she answered dreamily.

Maiz cleared her throat. "Now we can get started. We're gathered here today to witness the bonding of Queen Sarada and Consort Inanna. If there are any Objectors, please wait until after bonding for post-ceremony entertainment." She turned briefly to the table behind them and picked up the ceremonial dagger and bowl. Before handing it to Sarada, she said, "Is there anything either of you would like to say before we commence?"

Sarada nodded. "Yes." She smiled and took one of Inanna's hands. "I'm not much for this mushy crap, so I'll just say that I wouldn't be where I am without having you by my side. You've been my rock and my pillar since we've met. I'm so thankful to have you by my side. Um..." There was so much more she wanted to say, but couldn't. She hated her aversion to revealing what she was really thinking and feeling when around other people. That stupid Saiyan hatred of the softer emotions was a real pain in the ass sometimes.

Ah, **** it.

"I've never loved someone as much as I love you, and I'm honored to finally call you my wife." Her tail reached around and dropped something in her free hand. It was a perfectly cut diamond ring she purchased on Earth at some point. It cost her a significant fortune, but it was worth. Sarada slipped it onto Inanna's finger, then kissed her hand.

Maiz smiled brightly. "Very nice. Inanna?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    She rose into the air, mustering what energy she had left, and closed in on the bony skeletal archer who had not only attacked her, but threatened to eat her... ass. "Hey bonehead! Want my butt?" She turned her back to him. "Then take it! THUNDERCLAP!!"

Her hips whipped back with such speed and force that it created countless sonic booms that ripped through the air and collided with the bony archer.
    The Bonehead looks up, globs of energy dripping from its skeletal maw.

"Someone say Boot-" there were no screams. There was no time. Avoca's might ass had clapped and all it offered was utter annihilation for the poor Skeletal Guardsman; but to say that his death -- or I guess re ... death ? Whatever -- was a sad one would be inaccurate. In the split second before the massive claptastrophe that was Avoca's Thunderclap turned the Skeleton into a fine powder.

It died with a smile on its face.

Of course, the massive clapping of an unparalleled booty was sure to draw more Undead toward her ... though there seemed to be nothing in the immediate area. Only the cacophony of the battles raging nearby and the sounds of the undead staggering towards them.

Then she heard it. A howl that sent a shiver down her spine. Then an impact literally sent a shiver down her spine and knocked her face first into the dirt. When she finally regained her feet, she'd find herself face to face with a Werewolf.

A Werewolf that only had one thing to say. "DESTROYAAAAA HOUND !"

.... Clearly he was about to Smash the **** outta her.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

~~~~~~

Dark Magic Erupted from the hole like a geyser, shooting a cloud high into the desolate sky. With sound disturbingly similar to the cracking of bone and snapping of ligaments, a snap reached from the cavernous depths and grasped the side of the bit, followed by another, and then a head of blackened(from the dirt) hair and pink, bloodshot eyes.

"I don't care if your alive or dead....someone....get me a towel.....right the **** now....." The Mage gave the crowd around her a look so terrifying not even an undead would be able to resist, thought it also helped she looked like something out of the horror movie now.
    The Horde seemed to shrink back, only for one of the more brave of the Skeleton Guard to step forward.

"Booo. You suck !" He bellowed, before a rock bounced off her head. Which was swiftly followed up by a more meaningful impact as a giant fucking bat tore a chunk out of her side.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    The Gunman's lips stretched into a small smirk, and as the hook swung towards him, he dove off to the side, pistols akimbo. Blazing bullets fell from the muzzle flash, slowing its approach and gradually altering its course, and whipping around, he kicked it aside in an effort to bring the giant off-balance.
    The kick works well to destabilize the beast, and with a sickening crunch the arm holding the hook breaks at a queer angle. Though it doesn't seem to trouble Gutts too much as he uses the now more mobile limb to bring the hook back around for a sweep of the legs.

"Am sorry. Just want bite of leg ... so hungry ..."

It was very polite.

The Rubber-faced man, meanwhile, seemed distraught at the results of his own efforts. Dropping his hands and grumbling lazily, he suddenly snapped to.

"Hah-hah-hah! Now look at this dope, that we just found!"

Curiously, his image seemed to flicker and snap into four distinct bodies as he sped towards Gutts.

"If you wanna go? LET'S GO!"
    Distracted by the Ki-slinging Gunman, Gutts pays no mind to the Barbershop Quartet as they descend upon him. Though the four will quickly find that striking the beast proves terribly rotten; the putrid flesh working similar to quicksand as their fists are sucked into the mass in a manner similar to the zombie-turned-arm.

But as the addage goes ... More gutts, more glory.

Arx Inosaan

After a couple moments, the id came charging back to the fight...skidding to a stop before the one who had smacked her.

With a growl the id flexed her claws and gave her opponent a careful examination......then tilted her head.........and started snickering.

"Ero...pffffttt......Undead Oni? How Erosa take oni seriously when he dead." The Id flexed her claws menacingly. "Maybe you know where feast is....talk or Erosa start pulling your arrows out.
    The Undead Oni seemed to consider the questions, finger on its chin and head turned upwards. Only to in the end shrug, and brandish his Katana. "I can't say, lil' dog. Though you're barking an awful lot." Swinging his blade in a casual arc, the sheer force of it causes a shockwave that tears up the space between them and catches her in the chest.

"Tell ya if you c'n beat me though. Though I wouldn't recommend pullin' out the arrows. Might give me a headache an' all."

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Then we need something small to help us find it." Cyanna then pulled out her Staff from it's holster. As she did, the staff expanded in length, it's Magicite Crystal glowing. Waving the staff once in front of her, she then holds it up. From within the crystal comes forth a swarm of magical, iridescent, Butterflies made of light. Swarming aroudn her, she gives them a telepathic command to go forth quickly, search the area for anything that doens't look liek it belongs, anything that looks like a device or bomb, and report back if they find it.

The Butterflies bob in the air for a moment, then take off at, well, light-speed. Spreading out over the forest in search of the object.
    The butterflies would find the nest of a zhino. Inside the nest is something that doesn't belong. A tiny metal ball that is looks like a device. Surrounding the ball are zhino calves who are messing with it.

Meanwhile, Praxat is examining the creatures that past by. One of them being a Vlephant. A creature that resembles an Earth titan beetle if it were the size of an elephant. The Vlephant is gentle and just goes about its business.

"Cyanna, This is a Vlephant, scientific name Gousug Zygaena. It's the largest land creature on Qacriea. Never thought I would see one up close it's so majestic," Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Wh-what? It couldn't be, no....he was so close....so close to the....wait. Was this it. Was this the defense?! Some sort of....magic confouhe confoundry?! Of course...Blizzar couldn't bend the rules if something didn't play by the rules! ...Not yet anyway.

And then before he even knew it...it was here. The source of the skittering. A sound that haunted him ever since he entered this accursed cavern. And there face to face with him...were two piercing eyes. It was almost terrifying...almost....until it spoke.

"Ah," Blizzar began, a confident expression suddenly crossing his armored face. "Something that doesn't belong to me, you say? Can you prove that it doesn't?"
    "Yer name Inanna ?" The voice asked, more than amused that the Icer was attempting to lie its way out. "What about Sarada ?" It asked then, before tittering. "Don't look like a Sarada ... or an Inanna. Doubt you've got the **** for it. Nice enough ass."

The eyes disappeared, only to snap back into view a short distance away ... and a short distance closer only to whistle almost directly in Blizzar's ear.

"Grade A."

Returning front-and-center, the eyes glanced at the briefcase before a sigh could be heard. "Gonna do this the easy way, or the hard way, Icer ?"

Arx Inosaan

"Yer name Inanna ?" The voice asked, more than amused that the Icer was attempting to lie its way out. "What about Sarada ?" It asked then, before tittering. "Don't look like a Sarada ... or an Inanna. Doubt you've got the **** for it. Nice enough ass."

The eyes disappeared, only to snap back into view a short distance away ... and a short distance closer only to whistle almost directly in Blizzar's ear.

"Grade A."

Returning front-and-center, the eyes glanced at the briefcase before a sigh could be heard. "Gonna do this the easy way, or the hard way, Icer ?"
    Blizzar winced slightly at the....whatever it was' words. The downsides of being a memeber of race that generally only sports natural armor were quickly becoming apparent, though Blizzar could've quite want to spare the time to inform this thung that being an Arcosian he didnt really....we that wasnt the point now. The thing was inclined to talk and thus he would indulge it.

"I'd much rather settle it the litigious way," Blizzar answered in a relaxed tone. "I'm afraid I'm going to have to shut this cave down and repossess all of it's contents. I've only been here a sparse few minutes, but already I've noticed that it's failed several tunnel-code violations. I'm a planet listened inspector, you see."

Blizzar shrugged smugly continuing, "Feel free to call this a "bluff", if you will, however....you'd be quite wrong. I take it you are a being that's magical in nature, no? Perhaps you feel especially attuned to discern whether one is spinning a lie or admitting truth. Then allow me to inform you that none of what I've said in the past minute has been false and if and only if you can prove it false, then I will desist in obtaining what is rightfully mine, by law."

Blizzar winced slightly at the....whatever it was' words. The downsides of being a memeber of race that generally only sports natural armor were quickly becoming apparent, though Blizzar could've quite want to spare the time to inform this thung that being an Arcosian he didnt really....we that wasnt the point now. The thing was inclined to talk and thus he would indulge it.

"I'd much rather settle it the litigious way," Blizzar answered in a relaxed tone. "I'm afraid I'm going to have to shut this cave down and repossess all of it's contents. I've only been here a sparse few minutes, but already I've noticed that it's failed several tunnel-code violations. I'm a planet listened inspector, you see."

Blizzar shrugged smugly continuing, "Feel free to call this a "bluff", if you will, however....you'd be quite wrong. I take it you are a being that's magical in nature, no? Perhaps you feel especially attuned to discern whether one is spinning a lie or admitting truth. Then allow me to inform you that none of what I've said in the past minute has been false and if and only if you can prove it false, then I will desist in obtaining what is rightfully mine, by law."
    The shadows retreated slightly when Blizzar let fly his silver tongue ... and for a few moments it seemed he would be allowed free passage. Until a rather weighty manilla envelope was hurled from the depths with his name and an ID card with his face taped to it.

Would he check the contents ?

Arx Inosaan

The shadows retreated slightly when Blizzar let fly his silver tongue ... and for a few moments it seemed he would be allowed free passage. Until a rather weighty manilla envelope was hurled from the depths with his name and an ID card with his face taped to it.

Would he check the contents ?
    "...I see," the Arcosian mutters quietly, idly taking the folder and carefully, telekinetically opening it.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    The butterflies would find the nest of a zhino. Inside the nest is something that doesn't belong. A tiny metal ball that is looks like a device. Surrounding the ball are zhino calves who are messing with it.

Meanwhile, Praxat is examining the creatures that past by. One of them being a Vlephant. A creature that resembles an Earth titan beetle if it were the size of an elephant. The Vlephant is gentle and just goes about its business.

"Cyanna, This is a Vlephant, scientific name Gousug Zygaena. It's the largest land creature on Qacriea. Never thought I would see one up close it's so majestic," Praxat said.
    As Cyanna looks over at the large creature, her butterflies reappear hovering excitedly near her head like an agitated halo. Turning to Praxat, "It looks like they may have found the device, come on, we'd better hurry." As soon as she was sure they would follow, Cyanna takes off running, a ball of swarming butterfly light leading the way.

Once they arrive, "Praxat," she points to the nest, "It's in there. Can you remove it without triggering it?"
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.