Page 246 of 294 FirstFirst ... 146196236242243244245246247248249250256 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 4408
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    The Bonehead looks up, globs of energy dripping from its skeletal maw.

"Someone say Boot-" there were no screams. There was no time. Avoca's might ass had clapped and all it offered was utter annihilation for the poor Skeletal Guardsman; but to say that his death -- or I guess re ... death ? Whatever -- was a sad one would be inaccurate. In the split second before the massive claptastrophe that was Avoca's Thunderclap turned the Skeleton into a fine powder.

It died with a smile on its face.

Of course, the massive clapping of an unparalleled booty was sure to draw more Undead toward her ... though there seemed to be nothing in the immediate area. Only the cacophony of the battles raging nearby and the sounds of the undead staggering towards them.

Then she heard it. A howl that sent a shiver down her spine. Then an impact literally sent a shiver down her spine and knocked her face first into the dirt. When she finally regained her feet, she'd find herself face to face with a Werewolf.

A Werewolf that only had one thing to say. "DESTROYAAAAA HOUND !"

.... Clearly he was about to Smash the **** outta her.
    When Avoca picked herself off the ground, she groaned. "Seriously." She glanced back at Parsley and chuckled. "Alright, alright. Guess I get my own fur coat."

She rose to her feet and smirked. A pinkish violet aura wrapped around her, swirling around like a summertime sunset. "Let's go, furball!" What fun! She was actually glad she decided to tag along. Not only was she going to get free food and fights, but she was about to get a free rug, too.

A hand gesture dared Barry Togard to find his balls and come at her. In the meantime, there was an unusual sparkle in the air around her. It wasn't very threatening, but it was strange.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    As Cyanna looks over at the large creature, her butterflies reappear hovering excitedly near her head like an agitated halo. Turning to Praxat, "It looks like they may have found the device, come on, we'd better hurry." As soon as she was sure they would follow, Cyanna takes off running, a ball of swarming butterfly light leading the way.

Once they arrive, "Praxat," she points to the nest, "It's in there. Can you remove it without triggering it?"
    " Should be easy enough," Praxat said.

Killrog points at the Zhino that is guarding her calves ." That's not the problem. The problem is disturbing the nest. Zhinos are very protective of their young," Killrog said.

" Right, now this Zhino views us as a threat to its offspring. We have to take the utmost care not to startle the creature, or it will attack. It's okay, girl. We're not going to harm your calves." Killrog said.

Praxat carefully removes the bomb from the nest without causing a disturbance that would upset the calves, and make the mother Zhino feel threating.

Meanwhile, Althena uses her telepathy and memory projection to inform Uraxat of her mother Araxat true intentions. " This is a hard pill to swallow. So my mother has been secretly running the kingdom all this time, and she planed this entire war. Now she wants to wipe out half of all life on the planet," Uraxat said.

" However, the real twist is finding out that my mother comes from another planet, and wasn't born here. To think all these years are thought the enemy was Killrog. When it was really my mother all long," Uraxat said.

" Wait, so you believe me just like that?" Althena said.

" I have no reason to believe what you told or show me is false. My daughter Praxat trusts you, and that's good enough for me," Uraxat said.

" I will inform the others what I told you about Araxat," Althena said.

" That won't be necessary. I will do it. I will tell the rest of Toadians living here the truth about my mother. They're not going to listen to a stranger, but they will listen to me," Uraxat said.

" I will leave you to it," Althena said.

Althena then goes off towards Praxat, Althena, and Killrog's location.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Althena arrives at Praxat, Killrog, and Cyanna's location in Jungope. " Althena, you're here. That must mean you're finished with telling my mother, and the others the truth about Araxat?" Praxat said.

" I only told your mother, but she said she would handle the rest," Althena said.

Meanwhile, in the middle of a battlefield, Uraxat stops the war with just one phase," Halt this war has gone on far enough," Uraxat said.

" This war is pointless. Toadians and Replitas shouldn't be fighting each other. This world is both our homes and right now a person is threating its very existence. That person is my mother, Araxat," Uraxat said.

" I was revealed the truth by Althena. I know most of you are thinking. Why should I believe a stranger?" Uraxat said.

" I believe her because Praxat trusts her. Araxat has tricked us all the years into believing that Killrog and the Replitas were our enemies when it was really her all along. It's time that we Toadians and Replitas united as one to protect our planet," Uraxat said.

Uraxat gives a powerful speech with such unwavering resolve that reaches the ears of Toadians and Replitas alike. Hearing the speech, Praxat's siblings expect for Fraxat confront Araxat, and point their weapons at her.

" What do you all think you are doing? I'm your grandmother. Put those weapons down this instant," Araxat said.

" Not going to happen. We know the truth about this war and know you're the one behind it. So just give yourself up. if you try anything, I will give the order to take you down. I don't give a damn if you're my grandmother," Craxat said.

" Know what you plan to do is unforgivable, but what's most unforgivable is what you did to Fraxat. How could you do that to her? What kind of a grandmother does that to one of her grandkids?" Craxat said.

" Did you ever love any of us?" Craxat said.

Araxat shows her true self after being corned." Love is just a concept and a foolish one at that. Love like all emotions is illogical," Araxat said.

" I stop believing in it. However, I do acknowledge you all as the offspring of my only child Uraxat. If you any of you stand in my way. I will be forced to take action," Araxat said.

Araxat takes a step forward. Craxat and her siblings' fire energy rifles at Araxat. Araxat uses her telekinesis to boost her physical capabilities. With her boost in speed and strength, she slaughters almost all her granddaughters with the utmost ease.

Dodging the beams from their weapons and tearing through their armor faster than they can register. Leaving only Sraxat, Craxat, Draxat, Nraxat alive. " I'll think that be enough to teach you all how illogical it is to go against me. You have to understand, Sraxat, Craxat, Draxat, and Nraxat," Araxat said.

Everything I do is for the befitting of Toadians, and Replitas!" Araxat said. Araxat then teleports away and leaves Sraxat, Craxat, Draxat, and Nraxat severely damage. With just the power of her speech, Uraxat had turned all Toadians living in Lisia against Araxat.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 11-14-2019 at 02:18 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Default Who Fears to Tread Upon the Grass?

The skies over the Eastern steppe loomed heavy, dark and treacherous, and the Old Turtle tread upon the sodden ground. As he crest over the last of the blackened hills, Kuki curled his nostrils at the sharp smell of pine sap and wood ash. Dotting the landscape were the remnants of trees, split from stem to stump and struck dead. Casting his view off into the distance, the clouds seemed to follow from behind him over to the verdant field that stretched out into the distance.

Crouching low, he plucked the last frugal produce from the thorns. It would to be a long journey yet and a storm was brewing.

Cresting downhill upon the worn earth, the plateau was uniform, dry grass stretching to the horizon, broken only by the occasional dry shrub that grew no higher than knee-high, choked by the wild lengths of yellow-green. Whistling winds shook the long blades of grass and as they brushed against each other, the savage heath seemed to come alive with a sharp hiss.

Wind seemed to assail him in direct opposition to the way he walked, and soon he found himself rooting and dragging his steps. Dark clouds scraped their way above him, their considerable bulk swelling with shadow, smothering the rays of light clawing around their edges. The hermit looked upwards. Remarkably, on this flat stretch it seemed heaven stood parallel with earth and spitefully stole the light.

One moment, you're a man forging his own path, the next the entire world is against you. And lightning always falls without a sound.

When the thunderbolt struck upon his head, Kuki scarcely had a moment to turn before he swat it aside. Swiftly it fell into the next-tallest thing in the vicinity; An unfortunate hawthorne shrub splaying its meagre offerings to the world. For all that, it was smote to embers. As the deafening echo split the field in its wake, it seemed that through the Thunder and Wind gods themselves fought to gain an inch of ground.

After collecting the singed berries, Kuki began to haul himself forward on longer strides against the wailing winds. The faster he pressed forward, however, the flatter the plain seemed to stretch; the flatter the plain, the stronger the wind's intensity. All the while, the sky above marked him. White-hot electrical streaks fell, and he was swift enough to dodge them at a hair's breadth, only to find his steps were stolen from him by the winds' pushback. Though he could see the path forward, the elements themselves would not allow him to pass. Certainly he was confident that could, and smite the world where he tread, perhaps even split the sky. But it was not an issue of proving himself, he was searching for something.

How strange, these divisions set upon the world. The chaotic tempest upon the land would be frightening enough, and he could feel its mercilessness cut through him. He could sense the depths rendered from the cascading energies at the root of it all, and the very way they shaped the world; Coiling energies, opposed yet inseparable, stirring matter and heat and motion...

By sheer chance he happened to spot a raised hollow marking a fissure in the ground. The Old Turtle pondered the disturbance and struggle until the wild strands atop his crown became flecked in the first rain and it slowly pooled in the carapace he bore upon his back. His shelled companion, however, was less patient as he crawled toward the split rock. Kuki shrugged his shoulders and chuckled to himself. "A'right. We'll wait out th'storm, Ishii."

In that crevice there, Hermit and student crouched upon damp branches and fronds, rolling the crumbling hawthorne berries around his palate, the rains swept into the overhangs of rock where he sat. It came in bursts, sweeping, more of a damp spackling than an outright downpour. Though the fissure was deceptively deep, its length masked by old roots both dead and living, the worst part about weathering the storm was the twofold. The tedium, first of all, for even an Old Hermit's time is, in a sense, valuable, and as long lived as he had become these past 113 years, the stretch of time made him all the more aware how precious and finite life was.

Beneath that, well, there was the odd comfort of knowing the rain outside would not reach him, the lightning could be seen at a remove, and this layer of separation from the outside world was quick to become comfortable once he could ignore what was outside. It was an odd bit of nostalgia, certainly, but he'd since left dull corners to see the light.

As Kuki meditated, pouring his concentration into the scales of heavy stone foist upon his shoulders, he became acutely aware of another memory stored within. Stretching back millennia, there were the sounds of combat. Unearthly forces shaped and forged the path of human hands, even in a place like this.

This flattened field of grass had once been a floodplain, split by a river on all sides. As the storm raged outside, it was nothing more than the wail of embittered ghosts. On this very spot, Thunder and Wind had battled long ago, standards raised in the name of the Mazoku Warlords. They who had styled themselves Raiden and Fuujin brought their fell designs to a head in this territory. Those who wished to survive swore fealty to one or the other, shedding blood in their names to save their own lives.

Imbued with these heavenly powers, of what concern to them was the earth they decided to leave behind? The air and sky, what fell from above, that was power. What did they have to fear from those they trammeled upon?

Night fell to day, and gradually the wind slowed to a deep whistle as it passed overhead the fissure. The rains stilled to quiet droplets, and when day broke the sun shone all the clearer. Kuki awoke, but only his eyelids parted in the darkness. Shortly after he had settled, he was aware that he was not quite alone. In the light he saw it plainly. Droplets fell and the roots stirred, and hidden along that underground wall all that lay beneath.

A snake emerged from behind his seat, and slithering upon Kuki, curled itself upward until it found a spot around his arm. This one was an egg-eater, no harm to him, but the two yellow stripes on its obsidian body disguised its presence along with thousands of its kin. The slithering multitude watched silently with unblinking eyes, a silent, wriggling wall that thawed when the sun touched it. Dews pooled to droplets and fell sharply upon hollow rust, awakening those who slithered through the helms and armours girdling dusty bones. These old warriors still bore the standard of the Lightning Lord. Strange, for such a massive host, to collapse so uniformly. Where they lay tangled within strands and shed skins, with the lack of any other faction marked so clearly, it was clear that they hadn't fallen in combat.

Doku's master stroke. They slept forever without a wit that they were at their lives' end.

Cradling the serpent upon his right arm, Kuki emerged from the fissure. Life had been restored to the dry plateau, and an endless sea of greenery bloomed quietly around them. Bathed in the sun, the writhing multitude emerged from beneath, a migration of thousands of snakes Eastward along the fissure, as if a silent signature in the earth that called them home. Ishii stood atop his shoulder adjacent to the little egg-eater, and swat it with his foot, inciting a sharp hiss.

"Now now. S'no reason t'be rude." Uncoiling his hand, Kuki lift a finger and presented the snake with a token of his ki. The little egg-eater swallowed, and shone illuminate. Finding itself satisfied, the serpent slowly uncoiled itself and rejoined its great migration. The Old Turtle knew at that moment he'd already found what he was searching for.

There was once a village here. Rest between two banks, it was struck down by the lightning and wind. Where Sasamura once stood, the grasses that once shrouded it yet remained. As the storms above howled, the green blades were deaf to it where they remained bent, yet unbroken.

But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
    I have spread my dreams under your feet;
    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

William Butler Yeats, "The Cloths of Heaven"

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    As the flare and invisible slash that moved swifter than any sound carried upon long blade cut through the air, it in turn seemed to excise at least a portion of the leaden weight Ochazuke felt upon himself.

This newcomer had a rather intuitive ability to seize upon openings, and furthermore, her technique was quite keen to realize it.

It was a cold comfort against this Creature of the Void, but the knowledge he was not solitary in this moment was enough to sharpen his focus.

No matter what comes, we must press forward. What awaited them at the distant peak would doubtless be far worse; he'd seen his works first hand.

It came in an instant, a trick of the shadow among the snow and darkness. Ochazuke scarcely had a moment to raises his hands to guard as the barrier crashed into him, carrying his firmly rooted stance into a dragging trench through the snow underfoot. Gritting his teeth, he cursed as he fought to maintain his footing.

He'd seen it there, etched uncannily in its empty manifestation, but the otherworldly fear still persisted and froze his limbs. The pain, rather swiftly, shed his mind of superfluities, and hands-on with the barrier he had fallen into a forceful state of examination.

Raw force rendered from the cthonic Void. Gritting his teeth, he threw his focus behind his hands. Persephone's power...is this the same as...?

As the barrier spread, the razor's edge that surrounded his energy orbs bit into the surface of the barrier, sawing into its broad length as their course was diverted. After all, Senko Setsudan was not meant to clash.

Their adversary had opted to cut off their evasion with another spell that threatened to crawl over the edges. Curiously, it dared not drop this barrier. To Ochazuke, its actions rang clearer than the harrowing words of its indecipherable speech.

Channeling the nullifying energies of Kongosho into the barrier he now laid hands upon, Ochazuke sought to open a more direct path towards the fell sorceror.

The spell would no doubt absorb and displace all that fell before it, but coursing his intention to shatter the barrier and neutralize its integrity by channeling it into the fissures carved into the barrier by his salvo combined with Shochu's Ptera Slash, it was a gambit he would test as he studied this conjuration.
    The barrier strained against Ochazukes exerted force, its energies burning at his hands but failing to press him any father......until it simply stopped being.

The barrier flashed violently and all resistance to Ochazuke push vanished abruptly as it went into a state of intangibility, causing him to stumble forward before solidifying behind him. In the blink of an eye the Eldrich Mage was upon him, seizing his neck with inhuman strength, before picking him up and slamming him against now solid void barrier. Destructive energies burned at his back while the Mage channeled magics through his fingers , triggering excruciating pain.

"Get off Ochy!" Erosa, who had snuck around back in the confused, threw herself on the monsters back and sunk her fanged mouth into its shoulder. The Monster hissed, and attempted to crush her skull with his remaining hand while the other stayed gripped in Ochazukes neck.....though with considerably less focus.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "How quaint..." Rex grumbled as he shook his massive head to knock the last few stars from his vision. His head throbbed, but it was nothing he was not used to. His current form lacked the agility and speed of his humanoid and his options were limited in combat; however, he was far more used to fighting this way.

"What price did you pay for this power? Was it worth it to become nothing more than a poor copy of me?" He asked with a laugh, shifting his wide stance in the center of the chamber, "What sweet nothings did they whisper in your ear? That you would surpass me? Or maybe they lulled you into such a stupor that you forgot that I've eaten prey much stronger than a whelp like yourself."
    "This power is mine because I took it, and I killed anyone who challenged me to it.....had you not been blind to it, perhaps this power would have already been yours." Another strike came from the side, hitting Rex in the side before vanishing in a burst of speed. "But you were always more about strength then smarts.....tell me, mighty one, the human you were with.......did he promise you anything, worm his way past your better judgement. Did he tell you why he and his ilk are here."

Another strike, this time to the back of Rexs head.

"Give it up Rex, accept who is the master here....Kill the interloping humans you brought and I may even let you leave. Consider it a debt paid for the scraps you left behind for me."

Retired Overlord

The Horde seemed to shrink back, only for one of the more brave of the Skeleton Guard to step forward.

"Booo. You suck !" He bellowed, before a rock bounced off her head. Which was swiftly followed up by a more meaningful impact as a giant fucking bat tore a chunk out of her side.
    "Ow..." Etrina shot her free(ze) hand out and grabbed the bat before it could escape, channeling a freezing blast of ice magic through it before letting the frozen bat drop and flipping herself out of the pit. "OK, SO WHICH ONE SAID I SUCKED." Etrina rested her hand on her wound and channeled temporal healing while she readied a sphere of ice in the other. "

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "This power is mine because I took it, and I killed anyone who challenged me to it.....had you not been blind to it, perhaps this power would have already been yours." Another strike came from the side, hitting Rex in the side before vanishing in a burst of speed. "But you were always more about strength then smarts.....tell me, mighty one, the human you were with.......did he promise you anything, worm his way past your better judgement. Did he tell you why he and his ilk are here."

Another strike, this time to the back of Rexs head.

"Give it up Rex, accept who is the master here....Kill the interloping humans you brought and I may even let you leave. Consider it a debt paid for the scraps you left behind for me."
    Another strike, this one infuriating him enough to distract him from the possible pain. This whelp had gained power and suddenly believed himself to be above them all, spouting nonsense as if he were some chessmaster!

Still, while the context of the wench's words was useless, they provided Rex with one tidbit of knowledge; where he was striking. As the other materialized to behind him from the back of the head, the warped beast would find himself intercepted by the massive tail of a tyrannosaurus rex.

"You think they could possibly offer me anything? Do you think I am not aware of their ulterior motives?! The damage your brain must have taken when you became that abominable form been extensive if you are under the impression that I am that foolish!"

Following through with his tailwhip, Rex's skull followed, bashing into the unnamed ancient's body.

"The only thing you have mastered in the many years that you have squirmed in the muck is choosing how you die!"

Energy formed within his small clawed hands and as quickly as they gathered, they were fired into the other's body as twin beams, all the while a third formed between clenched jaw, light piercing out from between his teeth.

"MEGALO CANNON!!"

Unleashing the third blast, the three combined into a focused stream of destructive force that threatened to drill into the very mountain itself after it was done with his foe.
    Last edited by Yun Lao; 11-13-2019 at 05:16 PM.

There was a bit of a struggle to be had between the two, the Gauze-clad stranger, and the Undead Giant ... but it was quickly decided with a rather sickening sound as the 'hero' ripped his opponent's arms off. Now freed from the hassle of having arms however, the creature let loose a rather concerning cackle, before viciously headbutting the Gauze-covered Hero again, and again. Of course, the Gunslinging Goofball decided to announce his presence -- before having a meat-hook lobbed at him -- and with the thunder of his guns quickly cut the Undead Giant in half. Allowing the Gauze-Knight a moment to breath, and maybe think ? Maybe ? Before a veritable tidal-wave of putrid flesh began to bear down on him.

As the fighting began in earnest now however, with various skirmishes breaking out and the entire planet, seemingly, coming alive at the scent of fresh meat. One had to wonder if the letters had been bullshit. And also wonder where the **** Inanna was.
    The bandaged drifter was forced a step back with the impact of a headbutt, but within that moment, another had made their presence known and cut down the undead goliath in a hail of bullets. As the mighty corpse descended towards the gauzed figure, they simply slid between the zombie's legs and behind their now double fallen foe.

Armed with... well... arms, the stranger utilized their prizes as makeshift clubs, bearing down on any nearby opponents who would dare to approach.

OC: takes place when Cyanna, Praxat and Althena had just arrived on Qacriea.

On Nadila's homeworld Brench. Nadila is going through training from hell. ( Damn that old fart. I knew he was going to punish me, but this isn't what I had in mind,) Nadila said.

(I'll rather be in fucking prison, then to go through this. Oh, and it's bad enough that this area is the most dangerous place on the planet. Without that old bastard's death traps!) Nadila thought.

As Nadila is training. Intense gravity is pushing on her body. ( The gravity in this area is much higher than any other place on the planet. How that's even possible, I don't even fucking know,) Nadila thought.

( Training under such intense gravity makes me feel like my body is getting crushed. Seriously did my old man really have to fill this area with so many fucking death traps. I hope Qaztoh, is doing better than me right now,") Nadila thought.

On Planet Vumpu, Qaztoh is doing community service. ( Well, this is kind of tedious. However, at least it beats going to juvie. Yeah, I got a sentence to three months of community service,) Qaztoh thought.

( I have to do this kind of work on multiple planets,) Qaztoh thought.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 11-13-2019 at 04:28 AM.
    My Forum check it out

" That bomb needs to be disarmed another wise, Araxat can just remotely detonate it!" Killrog said.

Praxat attempts to disarm the bomb, but has no luck and freezes up. " I can't do it. My grandmother engineered this bomb. There's no way I can disarm it," Praxat said.

" I can't compete with her engineering," Praxat said.

" Praxat now is that the time to doubt yourself . lives are at stake here. If you can't disarm this bomb, then think of someone who can?" Althena said.

" Wait, there might be someone who can disarm the bomb. My mother, Uraxat. Cyanna, can you fetch my mother, and bring her here please," Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " That bomb needs to be disarmed another wise, Araxat can just remotely detonate it!" Killrog said.

Praxat attempts to disarm the bomb, but has no luck and freezes up. " I can't do it. My grandmother engineered this bomb. There's no way I can disarm it," Praxat said.

" I can't compete with her engineering," Praxat said.

" Praxat now is that the time to doubt yourself . lives are at stake here. If you can't disarm this bomb, then think of someone who can?" Althena said.

" Wait, there might be someone who can disarm the bomb. My mother, Uraxat. Cyanna, can you fetch my mother, and bring her here please," Praxat said.
    With a nod, Cyanna sought out Uraxat, then teleported to her. Arriving, "Mrs Uraxat, I need you to come with me. Praxat needs your help."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

The barrier strained against Ochazukes exerted force, its energies burning at his hands but failing to press him any father......until it simply stopped being.

The barrier flashed violently and all resistance to Ochazuke push vanished abruptly as it went into a state of intangibility, causing him to stumble forward before solidifying behind him. In the blink of an eye the Eldrich Mage was upon him, seizing his neck with inhuman strength, before picking him up and slamming him against now solid void barrier. Destructive energies burned at his back while the Mage channeled magics through his fingers , triggering excruciating pain.

"Get off Ochy!" Erosa, who had snuck around back in the confused, threw herself on the monsters back and sunk her fanged mouth into its shoulder. The Monster hissed, and attempted to crush her skull with his remaining hand while the other stayed gripped in Ochazukes neck.....though with considerably less focus.
    As Ochazuke stumbled forth through the barrier, Shōchū's processors sped up. Data danced across her vision as a multitude of commands and passwords were launched, all within the span of nanoseconds as she activated the Chrononaut. The temporal generator within her body whirled to life and time around the machine mutant slowed just to the point of a complete stop. Like a fish leaping from the water, she was no longer a passenger of time and space for just a moment. She could see the mage reaching forth to seize the disoriented Ochazuke's neck, as well as Erosa's preparations to pounce upon their unnamed enemy.

Slipping past the barrier while it was still intangible, Shōchū's actions wouldn't be visually known until time returned to its normal pace around her. By this point, she would be seen, crouched low, her naginata's blade already slicing through the air, heading towards the arm whose hand strangled Ochazuke.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Another strike, this one infuriating him enough to distract him from the possible pain. This whelp had gained power and suddenly believed himself to be above them all, spouting nonsense as if he were some chessmaster!

Still, while the context of the wench's words was useless, they provided Rex with one tidbit of knowledge; where he was striking. As the other materialized to behind him from the back of the head, the warped beast would find himself intercepted by the massive tail of a tyrannosaurus rex.

"You think they could possibly offer me anything? Do you think I am not aware of their ulterior motives?! The damage your brain must have taken when you became that abominable form been extensive if you are under the impression that I am that foolish!"

Following through with his tailwhip, Rex's skull followed, bashing into the unnamed ancient's body.

"The only thing you have mastered in the many years that you have squirmed in the muck is choosing how you die!"

Energy formed within his small clawed hands and as quickly as they gathered, they were fired into the other's body as twin beams, all the while a third formed between clenched jaw, light piercing out from between his teeth.

"MEGALO CANNON!!"

Unleashing the third blast, the three combined into a focused stream of destructive force that threatened to drill into the very mountain itself after it was done with his foe.
    With a primal roar, the beast attempting to block the energy with a combined blast of his own. Both attacks met, sparking a flood of energy that began tearing the walls of the hive asunder and bringing down rock and debre all around them.

Slowly, Rexs beam began pushing him back.

A back step, followed by the grinding of dirt under its feet as the force pushed him backwards. "You.....You don't know what your doing.....you blind halfwit.....all your bluster will mean nothing if you continue to stomp about and let them walk here. I've seen......Geehhh....the things i've seen......in the places you could never reach......what they did to our kind....."

The monster was now pressed against the wall of hive, cracking behind him.

"What they still does....deep....in the mountain........I was keeping them in check.......I was....ERRRRRGHHHH!!!"

With a thunderous explosion, the Megalo Cannon finally blew through the creature and detonated against the wall. In a flash of light and sound, his body evaporated into nothingness....along with a sizable half of the hive structure, and several layers of rock behind it.

Beyond the now vaporized rock walls, the destruction abruptly stopped at a barrier of dark green material...the outer wall of some buried construct. He had succeeded in punching a small hole in it, but only one small enough to see what appeared to be aged broken down machinery of an unknown nature. With the walls of the hive down crumbled, and the energy of his adversary gone, Rex would realize that his posse had decided to long since vacate the area.....and a smaller exposed gapin the distance that seemed to led beyond the outer shell and the slowly vanishing pinprick of energy more then suggested where they had gone.

With a primal roar, the beast attempting to block the energy with a combined blast of his own. Both attacks met, sparking a flood of energy that began tearing the walls of the hive asunder and bringing down rock and debre all around them.

Slowly, Rexs beam began pushing him back.

A back step, followed by the grinding of dirt under its feet as the force pushed him backwards. "You.....You don't know what your doing.....you blind halfwit.....all your bluster will mean nothing if you continue to stomp about and let them walk here. I've seen......Geehhh....the things i've seen......in the places you could never reach......what they did to our kind....."

The monster was now pressed against the wall of hive, cracking behind him.

"What they still does....deep....in the mountain........I was keeping them in check.......I was....ERRRRRGHHHH!!!"

With a thunderous explosion, the Megalo Cannon finally blew through the creature and detonated against the wall. In a flash of light and sound, his body evaporated into nothingness....along with a sizable half of the hive structure, and several layers of rock behind it.

Beyond the now vaporized rock walls, the destruction abruptly stopped at a barrier of dark green material...the outer wall of some buried construct. He had succeeded in punching a small hole in it, but only one small enough to see what appeared to be aged broken down machinery of an unknown nature. With the walls of the hive down crumbled, and the energy of his adversary gone, Rex would realize that his posse had decided to long since vacate the area.....and a smaller exposed gapin the distance that seemed to led beyond the outer shell and the slowly vanishing pinprick of energy more then suggested where they had gone.
    "The mewlings of a pathetic weakling!" He spat out to the ashes of his fallen adversary. All that bluster about power and strength and only when proven wrong int he face of death did he bother to mention such things? Rex didn't care, he was far too furious to contemplate on the words of a dead traitor. If whatever had frightened the whelp approached, he would deal with them the same.

The clouds of fukushuu dispersed and Rex's humanoid form descended to the battered floor of the chamber. With only one exhalation of breath, he proceeded on to find of the others before he decided what to do with them.