Page 253 of 294 FirstFirst ... 153203243249250251252253254255256257263 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 4408

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Zerx gets a major headache and holds his head." Shut the hell up, and get out of my head. I can't stand this sentimental bullshit. You, mortals, are all the same," Zerx said.

"You, mortals, make a big fuss about morals and protecting the innocent. Deep down, all you mortals just want to kill each other. Bloodshed and violence is in you mortals nature. I witness you mortals go to war over the pettiest," Zerx said.

" All it takes is one push to make you mortals break your moral compasses. I had a lot of fun breaking Araxat's mortal compass, and getting her to feel nothing but hate!" Zerx said as she shapeshifts into former decease Toadian Queen Yaztoh

" Poor Araxat ten years ago, you thought Yaztoh had tormented you. When, in fact, it was me along. I got you to start this war all just for the hell of it. I just want to see fireworks and as much bloodshed as possible," Zerx said.

Zerx points at Killrog." Ah, Killrog, I had a hand in your creation. I convinced that false Guardian here Zykona. To genetically modified a Replita egg with various DNA from creatures from other planets," Zerx said.

" Oh, about Zykona. It was fun tricking her 2,000 years ago into thinking she was the current Guardian of this planet. After the destruction of her homeworld Konats, I took advantage of her vulnerability. In her state of mind, it was so easy to get her to think she was the Guardian of this planet," Zerx said.

Praxat uses her X-ray vision on Zerx and discovers that he doesn't have a heart. Instead, he has what looks like a red gemstone.

( I will not give into you Zerx, and neither will my friends. What you did to Praxat's grandmother Araxat is downright horrible. You are a downright despicable creature with absolutely no remorse!) Althena said telepathically
    Moving in closer to Praxat, her body tense with suppressed emotions, "Any," as Cyanna lands next her, speaking softly, "Any ideas on how to deal with him? He's a troublemaker and a danger to anyone he comes in contact with."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Moving in closer to Praxat, her body tense with suppressed emotions, "Any," as Cyanna lands next her, speaking softly, "Any ideas on how to deal with him? He's a troublemaker and a danger to anyone he comes in contact with."
    " Well, using my goggles' X-ray mod. I discover that he has this red gemstone in his chest. I have a hunch, but I think he might be an artificial being. So my next hunch is that the red gemstone is probably his power source," Praxat said softly.

Praxat reverts back to normal." If we knew what the stone inside him was. We could use it against him. By the way, using Max Mode still leaves me exhaust, but at least the pain is bearable this time," Praxat said softly.

Praxat thinks about Zerx gloating." Cyanna, I notice while this bastard was gloating. That he had this symbol of a serpent biting its tail on his tongue," Praxat said softly.

Praxat hands would be visibly shaking from holding back the sheer fury she feels for Zerx.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    At the first sight of dessert, Mais forgot all about the food he was eating, shoving his plate to the side -- until its contents very nearly spilled into Sarada's lap -- to make room. With his freshly recovered fork, he dug in with reckless abandon, appearing to eschew chewing in favor of making it disappear in his face-hole whole.

Sarada sighed. "There's thousands just like him back home. Manners aren't something we Saiyans learn at an early age, typically." In fact, she was pretty sure she had never met a well-mannered Saiyan adult, much less a child. "Pretty sure mine will be the same way."

He appeared to have abandoned his original plate, so she decided to clear it for him. Only to have a tiny hand slapped over hers, with a "menacing" glare beaming up at her. "Alright, fine. Let your food get cold."
    She laughs.

“Well, tell the other Cask saviors they are welcome to eat here for free. I’ve got to go man the counter, but it was fantastic seeing you again, Queen Sarada. Enjoy your stay here, and thank you for everything you did.”

She stands up and smiles at them before heading back to work.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

" Well, using my goggles' X-ray mod. I discover that he has this red gemstone in his chest. I have a hunch, but I think he might be an artificial being. So my next hunch is that the red gemstone is probably his power source," Praxat said softly.

Praxat reverts back to normal." If we knew what the stone inside him was. We could use it against him. By the way, using Max Mode still leaves me exhaust, but at least the pain is bearable this time," Praxat said softly.

Praxat thinks about Zerx gloating." Cyanna, I notice while this bastard was gloating. That he had this symbol of a serpent biting its tail on his tongue," Praxat said softly.

Praxat hands would be visibly shaking from holding back the sheer fury she feels for Zerx.
    " Cyanna, I have another hunch, but they might be a way to get him to burn out his power source. Something like a powerful explosion could get him to expend the energy in his power source. Notice how he's not coming anywhere near us? Praxat said softly.

" And notice the way he's looking at Killrog. It's like he's afraid of him. This means he probably knows that Killrog uses explosive attacks. I also notice he look at me the same way while I was in Max Mode," Praxat said softly

" Cyanna, I have a theory that this bastard doesn't like anything that can create extreme amounts of heat. We need to test this theory of mine out," Praxat said softly.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

" Cyanna, I have another hunch, but they might be a way to get him to burn out his power source. Something like a powerful explosion could get him to expend the energy in his power source. Notice how he's not coming anywhere near us? Praxat said softly.

" And notice the way he's looking at Killrog. It's like he's afraid of him. This means he probably knows that Killrog uses explosive attacks. I also notice he look at me the same way while I was in Max Mode," Praxat said softly

" Cyanna, I have a theory that this bastard doesn't like anything that can create extreme amounts of heat. We need to test this theory of mine out," Praxat said softly.
    She smiled slightly and nodded, "It's your plan, you take the lead, we'll follow."

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    She laughs.

“Well, tell the other Cask saviors they are welcome to eat here for free. I’ve got to go man the counter, but it was fantastic seeing you again, Queen Sarada. Enjoy your stay here, and thank you for everything you did.”

She stands up and smiles at them before heading back to work.
    "You're welcome, Rose. And thank you!"

Sarada was still hungry, but there was one more stop she wanted to make before heading back home so she decided to call it quits right there and wait for Mais to finish his dessert. Which, because he was a impatient eater, didn't take very long. The large piece of cake and the slice of pie Rose brought out for them were both gone in a heartbeat. The young boy frowned sadly.

"It's alright, squirt," Sarada said in an attempt to cheer him up. "Done?"

"Yes, Auntie."

Nodding, Sarada stacked their dishes neatly and stood up to leave. Before she did, she made good on her word and gave Rose a hefty tip before bidding her a fond farewell. There was one last place she wanted to visit today, and it was a place that she had been thinking about for a very, very long time. The indignity she suffered in that place was forever tattooed on her brain, and she had been hoping to exact revenge at some point. The only problem was that she had no idea where the city was. "Hey, let's ride in the car, yeah?"

"Yeah!"

She pulled her capsule wallet out and tossed one to the ground. A luxury hovercar -- the one she and Meagan rode in on Ilargi when they went to save Ishtar, in fact -- appeared in a cloud of smoke. "Hop in and buckle up. We're heading to Ivory City." She climbed in and searched up The Bedlam Boys Breakfast and Barfood in Ivory City in the GPS. She put pedal to medal and headed for Ivory City. I'm in the mood for a milkshake. And revenge. Hehehe.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    She smiled slightly and nodded, "It's your plan, you take the lead, we'll follow."
    " Killrog attack Zerx with one of your explosive attacks!" Praxat said.

Killrog hits Zerx with his Flash Explosion. The explosion from the attack happens within a flash. Creating an intense amount of heat. That causes Zerx to scream.

After the explosion fades. Zerx is severally damaged. To the point, the stone in said his chest can be seen. Suddenly the gem starts to glow.

Expend its energy to reconstruct Zerx's body," Cyanna, see that? The bastard can reconstruction himself, but he has to use his power source to do it. So it's mostly likely he can only reconstruct himself so many times before his power source burns out," Praxat said softly.

Zerx stomps on the ground and clutches his chest." Dammit, you bastards. Do you have any idea how much that fucking hurt? " Zerx yelled.
    My Forum check it out

Sarada never forgave that bitch Macey for what she did to her. Not only was she thoroughly humiliated, but her pizza -- a perfectly good, innocent pizza that hadn't done anything to anyone -- was ruined and sullied. The disrespect aside, the humiliation would not stand. She knew exactly how she was going to exact her revenge. In one of her capsules was a bottle of laxative. She was going to show that bitch what happened when she fucked with Sarada.

After an hour of driving through the air, she slowed her car to a stop and landed near Bedlam's bar. Mais had fallen asleep thankfully, meaning she had an entire hour with nothing but the sound of her car slicing through the air and her thoughts. She was tempted to leave him in the car while she stepped inside, but that probably wasn't going to end well. "Wake up, Mais. We're here."

He groaned and slowly roused himself awake. Rubbing his eyes, he yawned softly and fumbled with his seatbelt. "Can I have a milkshake?"

"Sure, kid."

Instead of cheering like he always did when he got free stuff, he nodded and followed her inside.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

" Killrog attack Zerx with one of your explosive attacks!" Praxat said.

Killrog hits Zerx with his Flash Explosion. The explosion from the attack happens within a flash. Creating an intense amount of heat. That causes Zerx to scream.

After the explosion fades. Zerx is severally damaged. To the point, the stone in said his chest can be seen. Suddenly the gem starts to glow.

Expend its energy to reconstruct Zerx's body," Cyanna, see that? The bastard can reconstruction himself, but he has to use his power source to do it. So it's mostly likely he can only reconstruct himself so many times before his power source burns out," Praxat said softly.

Zerx stomps on the ground and clutches his chest." Dammit, you bastards. Do you have any idea how much that fucking hurt? " Zerx yelled.
    Turning to look at him, Cyanna's hands and eyes glow as she speaks, "You have one last chance to give up. Turn yourself in and you will be spared, run and you will be destroyed."

Sarada never forgave that bitch Macey for what she did to her. Not only was she thoroughly humiliated, but her pizza -- a perfectly good, innocent pizza that hadn't done anything to anyone -- was ruined and sullied. The disrespect aside, the humiliation would not stand. She knew exactly how she was going to exact her revenge. In one of her capsules was a bottle of laxative. She was going to show that bitch what happened when she fucked with Sarada.

After an hour of driving through the air, she slowed her car to a stop and landed near Bedlam's bar. Mais had fallen asleep thankfully, meaning she had an entire hour with nothing but the sound of her car slicing through the air and her thoughts. She was tempted to leave him in the car while she stepped inside, but that probably wasn't going to end well. "Wake up, Mais. We're here."

He groaned and slowly roused himself awake. Rubbing his eyes, he yawned softly and fumbled with his seatbelt. "Can I have a milkshake?"

"Sure, kid."

Instead of cheering like he always did when he got free stuff, he nodded and followed her inside.
    Bedlam’s place looked added on, with about twice the size about it.

The place is busy when she gets there.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Bedlam’s place looked added on, with about twice the size about it.

The place is busy when she gets there.
    Oh wow. This place is a lot bigger than it was last time. It seemed that things were moving in an upward trend here on Earth. That was a good thing. Stagnation was the death of a civilization. At least for now, humanity was thriving and reaching for better things.

Sarada and Mais took a seat at an empty table. She flagged a server. "Can we have two large strawberry milkshakes?"

She kept a lookout for Macey. Hehehehe.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Default Disciples of the Dragon VII: The Legacy of Zxu'ro

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    After marking the place on the map, Ochazuke returned the parchment to the Dragon Master. Crossing over to Zaofan, he whispered something in his ear and briefly rest a hand on his shoulder, before unceremoniously turning toward the cliffside overlooking the valley.

"See Balon-Sensei to this place," Ochazuke said, "That includes you as well, Sasheem."

Peering across the shadowed valley, he cast his view further westward.

"I will join you shortly. There is something I must first verify."

So spoken, he flew off towards the horizon.
    The world sped past Ochazuke as he moved against its rotation, and flying from the Lion Shrine to the West, it was as if he was chasing to steal the lost hours. Swiftly mid-day rolled back to dawn, and darkness lay before him in a past-state hanging over a sleeping world. As he moved forward was ever mindful of the precipice they collectively stood on.

The map given to him inherited from his aged Double rendered the shape of a long faded hope in that doomed Alternate world, a moment's hesitation and circumstance left it silent forever, Now, Ten points marked upon its surface traced a path forward. Though his pace quickened, he felt the brunt of the weight where Zxu'ro's bracers clasped over his arms.

Nearly three years of ferocious pursuits and desperate combat fell upon this world since the Guardian of this world had assembled her company, and whether from the stars, across time, or reaching between worlds, as the days of battle passed it had been to his constant bewilderment that this planet invited so many ravenous eyes keyed to its subjugation or worse. Everything that fell upon it seemed to declare it little more than a temporary stage for someone else's war.

It was not merely some reverberation at some distal end of Fate's thread. Always that same, savage law: the strong will eat the weak, and damn the consequences. Doubtless that Sarada, Parsley, even Totoma would relish the opportunity for a contest of strength, and certainly their newly minted Majin brother would for the spite of it. Of the lethal way of the world, there did not seem to be a way out; to protect the planet, he pursued the Path of Zxu'ro.

He had long thought that this was a condition native to the unsophisticated mind, but the Creator herself saw there was nothing greater than Desire itself, and so the Riddle of Nature elevated to dire, strange proportion. From the sphere of gods to this mortal stage, so was the story of this world beset throughout history by that malignant symptom of the universe. There was a grain of horrid truth that for all the potential of mankind they would tear at each others throats for a greater share to sate themselves. What about this world, then was worth fighting for? This violent place beset with bereavement through its ages, the myriad of factions steeped in a history of betrayal...was it worth preserving?

The Serpentine head at the top of the World Government had only served to reflected the collective desires of the people in a manner they so readily accepted. Evangeline had lift the veil of Alakazah's glamour, and yet his grip held fast on the world. As a result, a silent doubt lingered in Ochazuke's thoughts. Everyone had a different vision to steer the course of the world, from Arthur's kingdom, the bloodline of Vermilion, and even the resultant madness of the Ampador lords. All tapped into a survivalist notion, and where there was a great vision the multitudes would gather towards it. Yet what was it about this world that made even a granter of dreams covet it?

Perhaps on this journey he had spun a web of meaning where there may be none. But the revelation they uncovered with Master Balon - and Leon's resultant silence - spoke such that they were now headed toward a place none in the history of this world had approached for millennia. Perhaps his current trepidation had been seeded long ago when he first found the Twin Tigers of Ori City.

Mid-day darkened to morning as he passed over the silent harbours. Mists cut apart where the twin cliffs still stood, the monotlithic gate at the mouth of the sleeping bay. Just outside of Ori City by the dull urban glow, he could see so much had changed since he was last here. Once it was an array of fishing villages, floating markets weaving up and down the canal. Dim yellow light cast over uniform rows of steel bridges and the domes of Capsule houses.

Seven years had passed since he set foot here. Robbed of the release of death by her own hand, he had buried Arjan Kaibyo. the students who had fallen and abandoned Kenshiko. In her dying words she charged him to fulfil his promise, but for shame he could not do his duty to confront the master who had gifted him her knowledge, her confidence. He knew the truth of it was he never belonged among them, and so he left those he feigned as his sworn family. With neither twin nor Tiger, all that remained of what they had together were her memories, and he could not help but wonder how they slowly eroded as their physical spaces had. In his mixed fortune Ochazuke had found his path well-worn in following the steps of other masters. However, even at a remove, this was a place that he knew, and he would not return to Tanchozurujima unless he has no other choice.

To confront the past, he would return to Ying-Yai Seua Wat.

Even in the darkness of early dawn, the golden peaks crest atop the spires seemed to sparkle in facsimile of the divine. King Rama's palace built of moulded stone was, for all its resplendent bas reliefs and masked warriors, only a man's gaudy attempt to mark some godly principle here on Earth. Reaching toward heaven and embossed with the local canon it was an embodiment of that grand ideal to aspire to, a model for others to follow - a dominion of simple answers that brought peace and prosperity through strength. This heritage had a peculiar way of fixing itself to memory, for the realm had not endured, despite its lofty ambitions, sacked by dynastic greed and armies of invaders. This facade was a reconstruction, shaped to fit the palatial image steeped so deeply within local minds. Why shouldn't a King's seat be regaled of so much marvel and wonder?

The strength of an idea in the hearts of people endured, but entirely separated from its original meaning. From the steel cores surrounded by concrete sculpted to exacting shapes, Ochazuke could yet see some residual energies seemed to course in the dark, aligned with a faint energy. Nothing more than radio signals that reached up, up, up...he would have to investigate this after the more immediate matter, for the true seat of the Tiger School was not here.

Default Disciples of the Dragon VII: The Legacy of Zxu'ro

Off the beaten path knotted with ancient roots, the remains true temple was far from the grounds of the Tiger King's palace, Shaded under thick canopy and vine within the stilled grove, the ancient banyan tree wreathed the moss-eaten stone, slowly sinking into the wild grasses. Ebbing within the six ivory tusks of Girimekhala was an energy that folded within itself. Silently there, it stood, sealed forevermore, a monument to humanity's resolve shrouded in the darkness. He had only the shifting forest canopy for company, yet the wild air seemed to carry the vapour of vanilla and tamarind. Ochazuke turned reflexively to the false-arch, knowing she would not be there, reclining under the spell of her favourite poison.

He was brought here to be initiated as a nak muay, and his foreign self had not been so pronounced before the both of them as he gracelessly was pushed through the ritual. In the open air of these dilapidated walls he felt affected, disconnected as the first time Kenshiko showed him the motions. Bow to the four corners of the world; prostate three times before the face of the founder; Offer mind, body, and spirit in unity, and truly see the opponent as a human being in totality, for when the call of battle must be heeded, all else should fall away to the music of the sarama.

A small frown hardened his features as if to keep the pain welling in his chest contained. Breathe. The panic sprung from guilt he had allowed to fester for far too long; at last he had the chance to make things right. Invoking Kyokushin Keihatsu, in perfect stillness he could see the subtle movement in the energy of the environs.

It was no accident that the Master of Masters had chosen these locations. Long ago he too was searching for something, and with such fearful symmetry Ochazuke follwed him in moving from the counsel of the great beast who guarded the apex of the Hidden Hand to the ones he tried to emulate so long ago. Ushering his way there, each of the Five were marked by their ancestral sites. West, North, East, South; Tiger, Turtle, Snake, Crane, unified under the Dragon; In parallel, the silent force ebbing from the Five Hidden Hands; Wolf, Spider, Bear, Phoenix, Lion.

The techniques that were lost had no letters, no shape, but the power of the distilled memory alone. Too readily will the uninitiated see the pragmatic might of martial arts that it is easy to miss that underlying the skill is a spiritual component. Behind every movement was a distillation of will and intention, derived from a collective living presence. He sensed every time he reached into the Earth, a silent, resonant warmth, a voice hardly spoken without so much as a whisper. A living will that stretched though the planet. But in the throes of this weary sickness, it could not defend itself. Not when there were so few left to hear it, and less with the wherewithal to answer.

Drawing the skill of Genki, the spiritual trail was marked in passages that moved ki through the world, and drawing in a portion of the Earth's power into himself, Ochazuke augmented Muhen Seikai Keihatsu, Ochazuke used the powers of the sublime to augment his resonance to the Genius Loci of the Earth and immediately found himself prisoner to his heightened awareness.

To call the cacophony of sense that came crashing over him daunting would be an understatement. As it is, the world is a very large place, and his attempt to unify with all of it at once carried with it a very real threat of being swept away, whether it be the raucous waves, the howling winds, split apart by the mighty fissures, and deafened by the rolling thunder. Hyper-aware in this state of elevated consciousness, his perception became flooded with an excess! Billions of chattering voices, raising, screaming, crying; trillions more silent, whispering, weeping. The taste of life and death, the sight of the countless multitude turning to see - sometimes without eyes. To see the whole in its entire expanse simultaneously was to skirt against a volume his faculties could not handle, and doubly so for the spirit within the corpus.

While his mind screamed silently against the flood of roaring white, slowly he began to recognize something. One would not notice his ki signature if he did not allow you to find him. He reached out with the subtle sense, and following the trail inlaid near the ancient Banyan tree intertwined withing these ancient walls and monstrous tusks, he found a path that stretched deep into the Earth, marked by orbs of green ki.

In the court of Ten animals, there had been an unexpected ally in the pursuit of their elusive quarry. Someone else had been here.

You did it, Old Turtle.

Now with Ten Points to start from, Ochazuke found his anchor, and with renewed vigour faced the world itself, beckoning it, "Show us the way."

The jungle canopy swayed. The ashes of the island stirred into the sea. The fissures around the canyon stirred. The wailing winds stilled over peak.

Slowly the tide turned, and a silent energy began to stir, reaching itself across the globe and gathering itself in thin, radiant threads.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Just what we're looking for...or at least Sasheem thinks so," The Majin nodded. "Keep goin' in this cave and we'll see a big ass wall with the symbols of the ten engraved in it. If it's a door or a gate, Sasheem didn't see any obvious way in...but that's what you dorks are for."
    Samson arrives and studies the door, fascinated.

“This is unlike anything I’ve seen before. It appears to be solid stone behind it, but something.....thrums...when I place my hands on it.”

Zaofan studied the mural, both with a sense of wonderment, and yet also with a noticable sense of defeat.

"...this would be the place then, I suppose," he shrugged, "were it only that any of us were a more thorough study."

It was frustrating, really, to be so close to realizing a goal and noticing just how far they had to go. But for two sets of techniques, the answers lay just beyond the door. How were they supposed to key into their legacy now?

"Not much I can do," he sighed. "I'll be outside if you need me."

Pacing to the edge of the island, Zaofan nestled a flat stone in his hand, idly tossing it skipping across the waves. They'd come so far, unearthing secret after secret, seen unimaginable sights. It was all building up towards...well, something, at any rate, but it always seemed to boil down to a battle. As much as he'd take in a fight, it was just a little easier when things were more clean cut; and quite frankly, after a fight to save all of existence, when it came down to squabbling over so much on this humble blue planet, it was more than a little exhausting, really.

Plish-plish. The rocks faded into the horizon, and he narrowed his eyes as he shaded them from the sunset. Only, it was a few hours too early.

Motes of light slowly gathered towards them. From halfway around the world, Zaofan knew he heard his brother's call.

Plant your feet firmly, reach your ki into the Earth like deep-seated roots, he reminded himself. He turned his toes inward, a slow breath straightening him from heel to head, and reached upwards. Fumbling for a moment, he took the stance as it was written.

What Ochazuke directed towards him he collected. Like faint droplets of light, the ki move towards him against the breeze. Slowly the accumulated mass gave fruit to a frightful power, like the day they fought Koolard, but now that Zaofan had initiated it, guided by his brother and the remnants of Ten Hands that reached back through time immemorial, he knew in that instant that harmony was not a matter of forcing such disparate essences together, but to listen and give in equal portion of himself. A humble vessel to hear the will across the ages.

Even on a world of Fire carried by the word of a different Master, this was the purest distillation of his technique, the very essence that would be shaped into ten living shapes. Earth's issue. We are all one. United we stand. The dream if Zxu'ro! Zaofan knew it now! An while the practicioners of his arts still remained quite divided in their timeline, drawing from the genius loci was where they found it!

Ten Points marked upon the ancient map traced a pattern across the globe; The Ten Schools like transcendental rays that shone from Zxu'ro to light the way to a future accosted by all sides by a fitful darkness. An entirely ephemeral thing that cannot be adequately conceptualized as a material quantity,] was the living will of the planet; a will to act, to live. A vision of something greater than themselves.

Unimaginable power and glory...or perhaps it may heal the hearts of men, where there is faith.

Between his hands, Zaofan held a small piece of it now, the manifest will of the Earth, and he knew. They now stood at the pillar upon which the world turns; the Axis Mundi.

Oh wow. This place is a lot bigger than it was last time. It seemed that things were moving in an upward trend here on Earth. That was a good thing. Stagnation was the death of a civilization. At least for now, humanity was thriving and reaching for better things.

Sarada and Mais took a seat at an empty table. She flagged a server. "Can we have two large strawberry milkshakes?"

She kept a lookout for Macey. Hehehehe.
    Two are brought over, but oddly Sarada doesn’t see any of the Bedlam’s.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Samson approaches Zaofan.

“What do you see, Zaofan? What are your thoughts my friend?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM