Page 259 of 294 FirstFirst ... 159209249255256257258259260261262263269 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 4408
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "Tears from a Saiyan ... much harder to draw than blood from a stone~" Inanna teased softly, when she heard her lover get choked up. "I'm glad you like my gift though, Little Love. I can't say it was easy to figure one out." Not for the Queen who had everything she wanted, already. Though it seemed that mutiform was something she'd wished for terribly. It would allow her to perform so many ... pervers- ... practical, yes, practical things after all. Like taking care of her family. Or handling her royal duties. Ah yes. That was precisely why Inanna had, in the end settled on the multiform ring.

To held Sarada with her duties.

With a gesture from Maiz, Inanna managed to relax enough to focus on the next step of the ceremony. Though what Maiz had to say wasn't at all what the golden-eyed woman expected. Something that was plainly evident when the woman finished speaking.

Seemingly startled by what Maiz said, and taken aback by Sarada's sanguineous display, Inanna was silent when the knife was proffered. For a moment at least ... as when she realized this ceremony for what it was, her golden-eyes began to twinkle and a sound escaped that might've been mistaken for a pet's squeaky toy.

"Blood Magic ? The Saiyan Bonding Ceremony is Blood Magic ? How apropos~! How perfect~!" The woman explained with tears in her eyes, clearly overwhelmed with emotion now, both in marrying her Little Love; and in realizing that Blood Magic was to be performed on this, the day of their wedding.

And it would be this moment, that Maiz and the other Saiyans might realize who their Queen was marrying. Especially considering what she followed this up with wasn't something they could tell was a joke or not.

"You certainly know how to appease the Goddess of War and Sex~"

Not one to waste a chance to utilize spilt blood, especially when it was offered to her, Inanna cut the palm of her hand and allowed her ichor to drip into the bowl; and satisfied with the way it blended so beautifully with that of her Little Love the golden-eyed woman lifted the bowl to her lips and drank from it before offering the bowl - and her blood - to her Little Love.
    The Saiyans in attendance were baffled as to why Inanna was so excited about their bonding ceremony. It had involved combining and drinking their blood for the last fifteen hundred years. It was pretty standard at this point, so they really didn't see what was worth getting so giddy about.

Sarada, on the other hand, knew exactly why her very soon to be wife was practically jumping for joy at their ceremony utilizing "blood magic". Fucking nerd. She couldn't contain herself for one minute without drooling all over herself at the very mention of sorcery. If Sarada didn't know that this was going to lead to some pretty high impact sexual violence later on, she would have been upset. Instead, she simply sighed and shook her head.

She took the bowl with a muttered, but still audible, "Nerd," and downed the rest of the contents.

Maiz took the bowl and smiled. "The bond is complete. I now pronounce Queen and Consort."

Sarada smiled warmly and floated up to give her wife the very first kiss of their marriage. There was something different about it. It felt purer, more meaningful. Before, they were in love, and they still were now. But... she didn't know, but knowing that she was kissing her wife and not just her girlfriend or someone she was mating with at the time made it mean a lot more to her.

"Also," Maiz added, "the buffet is now ope--" Before she could finish, it was like a stampede of starving animals had just been released. One man in particular was beyond excited to get a load of the refreshments and food available.

Sarada broke the kiss and moved to hug Maiz.

"Congratulations, Sarada. I'm so happy for the both of you."

She let her go and picked up the capsule that had been sitting on the table since the beginning. Opening it, she held up the golden apple Tiamat gave them years ago. She had been holding onto it all this time, waiting for the right moment to consume it. That time, naturally, was now.

"What's that?"

She glanced at Maiz while picking up the knife. "Oh, um, it's an apple."

"I see that. But why was it in that capsule?"

"Because it's special." The apple was sliced in half. Sarada ate one half and gave the other to Inanna.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    He grins and takes the copper band back, tossing it to his son who replaces it.

“Good lad! You keep practicing and come visit again, we’ll have a rematch! And you and the Queen can both eat at my place for free when you do!”
    The boy beamed brightly, both at the praise and the very thought of free food. "Thanks, Mr. Brutus!"

Sarada was also grinning from ear to ear. "You're too kind, Brutus. Thank you."

She glanced at her watch and frowned. "I'd take you up on that now, but we have to get home. Duty calls, after all."

She and Mais bid Brutus and his three kids a fond before heading back to their car. "Did you have fun, kid?"

"Yes! Can we come back tomorrow?"

She hesitated. From past experience with similar hopeful questions, "no" wasn't going to go over very well. Luckily she was a quick learner. "I don't know. I have to work tomorrow. Ask you mother. Maybe she'll bring you back."

His childish cheer coaxed a soft grunt out of her. It was Parsley's problem now, hehe.

They passed through a portal and returned to Vocado. Then, and only after the portal closed did she realize something. "****! I forgot that stupid whore!!"

"What's a whore, Auntie?"

"Ask your mother?"
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 12-04-2019 at 09:13 PM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    That struck struck a cord with her, yet made her uneasy as well. "That's not right," Cyanna frowned as she spoke, "I mean, if she said so, yet it doesn't seem right. You can't just create a device that automatically changes someone's DNA. Even if you use radiation it could create all sorts of harmful mutations, like cancer or whatever. I guess it's possible if you have mapped out someone's DNA and created a specific device to change that person's DNA, then maybe, I don't know. Brother Jinzi and Sister Meagan might know more about this than I do. I'll have to tell them when I see them. if someone actually managed to make a device like this, who knows what kind of harm it could create,"

She then paused and looked at the mural again, "and why did she take that device instead of asking someone to go with her and see the fallen spacecraft? She's a scientist, she should know better then to play around with unknown technology. Brother Jinzi nearly bit my head off once, not literally of course, when I picked up one of his devices. I nearly jumped out of my skin the way he yelled at me to put it down and back away. Thankfully nothing bad happened, but still I learned my lesson that day."

"Did she write this before or after traveling into space? It sounds to me like she wasn't telling the whole story, maybe she forgot parts of it. Could she have been covering up for someone else? Did everyone attacked by the device survive? Did they all mutate? How did they mutate? This is very strange."
    Althena reads further." I asked Vyggen if any of the people affect by Evolizer would survive. He told me yes, and that they wouldn't be any changes. That the changes would only be seen in the offspring," Althena said.

" I asked him how it worked. He told me that it mapped out a creature's DNA by scanning it first and then applying a highly advance genetic engineering technology to remap The creature's DNA to introduce a gene. That the Evolizer was a tool meant to create a modified race of warriors for warfare. That his people's military was going to test it on primitive life forms of their choosing on a random planet, That he stole the device from his people because he didn't want it to be used for war," Althena said.

" Yeah, I was really immature back then. I know now I shouldn't have to take the Evolizer from Vyggen. Well, at least nothing bad happen. However, strange color Toadians with strange powers did start appearing, but I can't talk about that yet," Althena said.

" However, back then, I was still kind of worried that something bad. Had to happen to my people. I didn't quite believe Vyggen yet when he told me my people would be alright," Althena said.

" So I went to check on them myself and Vyggen tagged along. It turns out Vyggen was right. My people were okay and didn't seem to have any noticeable changes. Still, back then, it was foolish of me to have a mess around with that device," Althena said.

" If I could go back in time I would tell my younger teenage self hey don't go messing around with strange objects. Looking back, I should have just asked one of my people to check out Vyggen's ship with me instead of taking that device. However, I was just a kid back then," Althena said.

"A kid who wanted to impressed her race. A kid who was scared if she told her race that she found a strange Noat and strange creature from beyond the stars. That they wouldn't listen and just mock her. A teenager who so badly wanted to be accepted by her people," Althena said.

" So, back when my ancestor first met Vyggen. She was only a kid. Hmm, So the Evolizer was a tool created by the Konatsians for warfare. It pisses me off that these Konatsians had planned to use another race as guinea pigs," Praxat said.

" This Vyggen guy, my ancestor is talking about here. has a good head on his shoulders. But the rest of his race just sounds diabolical," Praxat said.

" If it makes you feel any better Praxat. Zykona and her brother Demjir are the only Konatsians left alive. The Konatsians end up dooming themselves and their home planet 2,000 years ago. I heard this from overhearing a conversation between Zykona and her brother," Araxat said.

" 2,000 years ago, The Konatsians created this powerful weapon. Some kind of mechanical Golem called Xiuhcoatl. That end up destroying their planet and nearly wiping out their entire race," Araxat said.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Althena reads further." I asked Vyggen if any of the people affect by Evolizer would survive. He told me yes, and that they wouldn't be any changes. That the changes would only be seen in the offspring," Althena said.

" I asked him how it worked. He told me that it mapped out a creature's DNA by scanning it first and then applying a highly advance genetic engineering technology to remap The creature's DNA to introduce a gene. That the Evolizer was a tool meant to create a modified race of warriors for warfare. That his people's military was going to test it on primitive life forms of their choosing on a random planet, That he stole the device from his people because he didn't want it to be used for war," Althena said.

" Yeah, I was really immature back then. I know now I shouldn't have to take the Evolizer from Vyggen. Well, at least nothing bad happen. However, strange color Toadians with strange powers did start appearing, but I can't talk about that yet," Althena said.

" However, back then, I was still kind of worried that something bad. Had to happen to my people. I didn't quite believe Vyggen yet when he told me my people would be alright," Althena said.

" So I went to check on them myself and Vyggen tagged along. It turns out Vyggen was right. My people were okay and didn't seem to have any noticeable changes. Still, back then, it was foolish of me to have a mess around with that device," Althena said.

" If I could go back in time I would tell my younger teenage self hey don't go messing around with strange objects. Looking back, I should have just asked one of my people to check out Vyggen's ship with me instead of taking that device. However, I was just a kid back then," Althena said.

"A kid who wanted to impressed her race. A kid who was scared if she told her race that she found a strange Noat and strange creature from beyond the stars. That they wouldn't listen and just mock her. A teenager who so badly wanted to be accepted by her people," Althena said.

" So, back when my ancestor first met Vyggen. She was only a kid. Hmm, So the Evolizer was a tool created by the Konatsians for warfare. It pisses me off that these Konatsians had planned to use another race as guinea pigs," Praxat said.

" This Vyggen guy, my ancestor is talking about here. has a good head on his shoulders. But the rest of his race just sounds diabolical," Praxat said.

" If it makes you feel any better Praxat. Zykona and her brother Demjir are the only Konatsians left alive. The Konatsians end up dooming themselves and their home planet 2,000 years ago. I heard this from overhearing a conversation between Zykona and her brother," Araxat said.

" 2,000 years ago, The Konatsians created this powerful weapon. Some kind of mechanical Golem called Xiuhcoatl. That end up destroying their planet and nearly wiping out their entire race," Araxat said.
    "Cyanna, what Disdemona wrote here states that she was remembering things wrong. Here's what she wrote after that part reads. As I'm writing this. Vyggen is telling me that I'm remembering things wrong," Althena said.

" He tells that what I wrote isn't how things went down. That the day I first encounter him. I took the device he was holding and was trying to figure out what it did," Althena said.

" He said I was like a curious child, and that I learn from him that the device was made using advanced Konatsian military technology and that it used chemicals to affect DNA. He told me back then I used my knowledge of chemistry and my own DNA to create a new chemical. That I wasn't intending to use," Althena said.

" Oh yeah, now I remember I had asked Vyggen to go back with me so I could show him to my people, but he just took a nap. So, I end up taking the new chemical I made instead," Althena said.

" When I got back. I told my people about the strange Noat and the alien I saw. They didn't believe me, and out of desperation, I showed them the new chemical I made as some kind of proof. I'm now remembering that my sister Aminta snatch the chemical I made back then," Althena said.

" I remember telling her not to mess around with it, but she just taunted me, and start to juggle my chemical. Then it happen my sister Aminta accidentally drop the chemical while she was juggling it. The vial drop on the ground ,and cracked releasing the chemical gas that was inside,"

" I saw the gas turn my race into stone, so I ran away, and lucky I was able to outrun the gas. The last people I saw turn to stone by the gas was Queen Agathe, newly born Princess Doralie, and her sisters. I went back to where Vyggen was and told him the chemical I made turn my people to stone. He pulled out some kind of strange device and told me that the chemical I made had only stun my race," Althena said.

" That the effects would wear off in a day. That when they do. It was best to come with him because I was going to be in deep **** when my people wake up," Althena said.

" So I helped Vyggen rebuild his ship, I end up doing most of the work, because Vyggen was so fucking lazy. The next day I heard a battle cry.

It was the cry of my people searching for me. When they found me. They were furious at me. I remember Queen Agathe holding princess Doralie, and telling me that I and the strange creature was going to be executed on the spot," Althena said.

" My own people were going to kill me. So, out of desperation. I grabbed a batch of the chemical I made. In self-defense, I threw it at my people," Althena said.

" Hoping it would just stun them again. This act gave Vyggen and me enough time to get off Qacriea. Once off Qacriea, Vyggen used some kind of strange mechanism on his ship. He told me that my chemical this time had mutated some of my people," Althena said.

I asked him who was all affected. He told me the exact number of those were mutated and told me that one of them was the baby that my Queen was holding. So Princess Doralie was one of the Toadians mutated by my chemical," Althena said.

" The stuff I wrote before this. About how I met Vyggen. Was wrong. The only thing right in the earlier stuff I wrote down was that Vyggen and I took out a Vear together," Althena said.

" Okay then most likely over a few generations Intoadians evolved from the Toadians back then that were mutated from my ancestor Disdemona's chemical," Praxat said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 12-04-2019 at 11:35 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Default Disciples of the Dragon VII: The Legacy of Zxu'ro [Ochazuke]

[Redacting and re-editing for a contextual batch-post]
    Last edited by grampagen; 12-09-2019 at 06:15 PM.

"Cyanna, what Disdemona wrote here states that she was remembering things wrong. Here's what she wrote after that part reads. As I'm writing this. Vyggen is telling me that I'm remembering things wrong," Althena said.

" He tells that what I wrote isn't how things went down. That the day I first encounter him. I took the device he was holding and was trying to figure out what it did," Althena said.

" He said I was like a curious child, and that I learn from him that the device was made using advanced Konatsian military technology and that it used chemicals to affect DNA. He told me back then I used my knowledge of chemistry and my own DNA to create a new chemical. That I wasn't intending to use," Althena said.

" Oh yeah, now I remember I had asked Vyggen to go back with me so I could show him to my people, but he just took a nap. So, I end up taking the new chemical I made instead," Althena said.

" When I got back. I told my people about the strange Noat and the alien I saw. They didn't believe me, and out of desperation, I showed them the new chemical I made as some kind of proof. I'm now remembering that my sister Aminta snatch the chemical I made back then," Althena said.

" I remember telling her not to mess around with it, but she just taunted me, and start to juggle my chemical. Then it happen my sister Aminta accidentally drop the chemical while she was juggling it. The vial drop on the ground ,and cracked releasing the chemical gas that was inside,"

" I saw the gas turn my race into stone, so I ran away, and lucky I was able to outrun the gas. The last people I saw turn to stone by the gas was Queen Agathe, newly born Princess Doralie, and her sisters. I went back to where Vyggen was and told him the chemical I made turn my people to stone. He pulled out some kind of strange device and told me that the chemical I made had only stun my race," Althena said.

" That the effects would wear off in a day. That when they do. It was best to come with him because I was going to be in deep **** when my people wake up," Althena said.

" So I helped Vyggen rebuild his ship, I end up doing most of the work, because Vyggen was so fucking lazy. The next day I heard a battle cry.

It was the cry of my people searching for me. When they found me. They were furious at me. I remember Queen Agathe holding princess Doralie, and telling me that I and the strange creature was going to be executed on the spot," Althena said.

" My own people were going to kill me. So, out of desperation. I grabbed a batch of the chemical I made. In self-defense, I threw it at my people," Althena said.

" Hoping it would just stun them again. This act gave Vyggen and me enough time to get off Qacriea. Once off Qacriea, Vyggen used some kind of strange mechanism on his ship. He told me that my chemical this time had mutated some of my people," Althena said.

I asked him who was all affected. He told me the exact number of those were mutated and told me that one of them was the baby that my Queen was holding. So Princess Doralie was one of the Toadians mutated by my chemical," Althena said.

" The stuff I wrote before this. About how I met Vyggen. Was wrong. The only thing right in the earlier stuff I wrote down was that Vyggen and I took out a Vear together," Althena said.

" Okay then most likely over a few generations Intoadians evolved from the Toadians back then that were mutated from my ancestor Disdemona's chemical," Praxat said.
    OOC: For Tami.
    My Forum check it out

"I guess that makes more sense. All sorts of strange things happen by accident all the time. At least," turning to Praxat and the the others, "you have a better idea of your history. There should be no reason to fight each other over an accident that happened a long time ago. I hate to think what life would have been like on Chroma if those born with the gift and those who weren't ended up fighting each other. Then again, everyone on Chroma feels like they have been gifted in some way or another, even if they can't go invisible. I mean, sure there is the occasional jealous so-and-so who likes to pick on or bully the kids with the gift....and I suppose it wasn't very nice of me to sneak into his room while invisible and put a spider in his bed, even if he did deserve it..." Cyanna's face blushed with embarrassment, "Sorry, I didn't mean to ramble on like that."

She then looked back at the mural, "Why has no one ever found this before?"
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

"I guess that makes more sense. All sorts of strange things happen by accident all the time. At least," turning to Praxat and the the others, "you have a better idea of your history. There should be no reason to fight each other over an accident that happened a long time ago. I hate to think what life would have been like on Chroma if those born with the gift and those who weren't ended up fighting each other. Then again, everyone on Chroma feels like they have been gifted in some way or another, even if they can't go invisible. I mean, sure there is the occasional jealous so-and-so who likes to pick on or bully the kids with the gift....and I suppose it wasn't very nice of me to sneak into his room while invisible and put a spider in his bed, even if he did deserve it..." Cyanna's face blushed with embarrassment, "Sorry, I didn't mean to ramble on like that."

She then looked back at the mural, "Why has no one ever found this before?"
    Althena chips in." You're right, Cyanna. We do have a better idea of the history of Qacriea. From this mural, we learn how Intoadians like myself came into being," Althena said.

"From what I learn from this mural, I estimate the first Intoadians appeared on Qacriea anywhere from 7,000 to 10,000 years after Disdemona's create her chemical. 7,000 to 10,000 years would be enough time for Intoadians to have evolved from the Toadians that were affected by Disdemona's chemical. Cyanna, no one is going to fight over an accident that happen long ago," Araxat said.

" Cyanna, when the first Intoadians start showing their powers. The Toadians fear them, and that fear of theirs turned into irrational hatred. It wasn't long after this that Intoadians were hunting down and slaughter by the Toadians. Most Intoadians back on my homeworld Amperior still loath The Toadians because of what they did to their ancestors long ago," Araxat said.

Killrog touches Cyanna on her right shoulder." Cyanna, here's a history lesson for you, Replitas and Toadians have co exit aside each other for 600,000 years. Replitas and Toadians are both the evolutionary offshoots of a race called Newtarians," Killrog said.

Cyanna, I guess no one found it because no one even bothered to look for it. Maybe because my people thought that something like this would have been in Lisia not here in Sufrica of all places!" Praxat said.

" Maybe there were Toadians that were searching for this Tomb, but they were searching in the wrong place. As for this whole Intoadians and Toadians thing. My former Master Khan back on Earth has a word for such irrational hatred. He calls it racism," Praxat said.

" However, for something such as species hating on a subspecies. I think that would be more correctly call speciesism," Praxat said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 12-06-2019 at 08:49 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Althena chips in." You're right, Cyanna. We do have a better idea of the history of Qacriea. From this mural, we learn how Intoadians like myself came into being," Althena said.

"From what I learn from this mural, I estimate the first Intoadians appeared on Qacriea anywhere from 7,000 to 10,000 years after Disdemona's create her chemical. 7,000 to 10,000 years would be enough time for Intoadians to have evolved from the Toadians that were affected by Disdemona's chemical. Cyanna, no one is going to fight over an accident that happen long ago," Araxat said.

" Cyanna, when the first Intoadians start showing their powers. The Toadians fear them, and that fear of theirs turned into irrational hatred. It wasn't long after this that Intoadians were hunting down and slaughter by the Toadians. Most Intoadians back on my homeworld Amperior still loath The Toadians because of what they did to their ancestors long ago," Araxat said.

Killrog touches Cyanna on her right shoulder." Cyanna, here's a history lesson for you, Replitas and Toadians have co exit aside each other for 600,000 years. Replitas and Toadians are both the evolutionary offshoots of a race called Newtarians," Killrog said.

Cyanna, I guess no one found it because no one even bothered to look for it. Maybe because my people thought that something like this would have been in Lisia not here in Sufrica of all places!" Praxat said.

" Maybe there were Toadians that were searching for this Tomb, but they were searching in the wrong place. As for this whole Intoadians and Toadians thing. My former Master Khan back on Earth has a word for such irrational hatred. He calls it racism," Praxat said.

" However, for something such as species hating on a subspecies. I think that would be more correctly call speciesism," Praxat said.
    Cyanna then moved back from the mural and began looking around the room, "Are we the only ones here?"

Cyanna then moved back from the mural and began looking around the room, "Are we the only ones here?"
    Praxat points at the monolith." Yeah, we are the only ones here, but I'm not so sure we are the first ones here. Look, there are footprints next to that monolith. Someone's been here before," Praxat said.

"Most likely it was that Zerx character," Araxat said.

Althena continues reading the Mural." While onboard Vyggen ship. I asked him who made the device. He told me he did," Althena said.

" That he was ordered to make it by the Konatsian military. Vyggen told me has the military wanted a race of evolved Konatsians to help fight the war against the Octos, but that his device wasn't up to their expectations. He told me his military want immediate results," Althena said.

" He told me that he argued with his military. That you can't just automatically evolve a species with a device, that evolution doesn't work that way. That it takes time and doesn't happen instantly. That his device would speed up evolution at an acceptable rate of 7,000 to 10,000 years," Althena said.

He told me has the military canceled his project and went with another project. He told me it was a virus that introduced mutations into a body. He told me that he warned his military that using such a virus would only introduce harmful mutations, "Althena said.

He told me his military didn't listen to the warns and went ahead with the virus project. That despite being a chemist and a bioengineer. Who study genetics for years, he's military act like they knew about genetics better than he did," Althena said.

He told me that his military's own incompetence, and because he was tired of the war that had been going on with the Octos for thousands upon thousands of years. Was the reason he fled his homeworld and that he doesn't regret it," Althena said.

" He told me that one of these days. His race would end up destroying themselves," Althena said.

" While it turns out that Vyggen was right. His race did end up destroying themselves. In fact, there are only two Konatsians left alive. Zykona and her brother Demjir," Araxat said.

"As I said before, I heard a conversation from Zykona and her brother Demjir. About how their race The Konatsians 2,000 years ago created a powerful weapon, a mechanical Golem called Xiuhcoatl. That end up destroying their planet and nearly wiping out their entire race, except for them," Araxat said.

" About the Newtarians. Not much is know about this extinct race. However, there are rumors that the First Kingdom of Qaceria. The Kingdom of the Newtarians is buried somewhere on this planet, but no one has ever found it," Killrog said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 12-07-2019 at 08:58 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Praxat points at the monolith." Yeah, we are the only ones here, but I'm not so sure we are the first ones here. Look, there are footprints next to that monolith. Someone's been here before," Praxat said.

"Most likely it was that Zerx character," Araxat said.

Althena continues reading the Mural." While onboard Vyggen ship. I asked him who made the device. He told me he did," Althena said.

" That he was ordered to make it by the Konatsian military. Vyggen told me has the military wanted a race of evolved Konatsians to help fight the war against the Octos, but that his device wasn't up to their expectations. He told me his military want immediate results," Althena said.

" He told me that he argued with his military. That you can't just automatically evolve a species with a device, that evolution doesn't work that way. That it takes time and doesn't happen instantly. That his device would speed up evolution at an acceptable rate of 7,000 to 10,000 years," Althena said.

He told me has the military canceled his project and went with another project. He told me it was a virus that introduced mutations into a body. He told me that he warned his military that using such a virus would only introduce harmful mutations, "Althena said.

He told me his military didn't listen to the warns and went ahead with the virus project. That despite being a chemist and a bioengineer. Who study genetics for years, he's military act like they knew about genetics better than he did," Althena said.

He told me that his military's own incompetence, and because he was tired of the war that had been going on with the Octos for thousands upon thousands of years. Was the reason he fled his homeworld and that he doesn't regret it," Althena said.

" He told me that one of these days. His race would end up destroying themselves," Althena said.

" While it turns out that Vyggen was right. His race did end up destroying themselves. In fact, there are only two Konatsians left alive. Zykona and her brother Demjir," Araxat said.

"As I said before, I heard a conversation from Zykona and her brother Demjir. About how their race The Konatsians 2,000 years ago created a powerful weapon, a mechanical Golem called Xiuhcoatl. That end up destroying their planet and nearly wiping out their entire race, except for them," Araxat said.

" About the Newtarians. Not much is know about this extinct race. However, there are rumors that the First Kingdom of Qaceria. The Kingdom of the Newtarians is buried somewhere on this planet, but no one has ever found it," Killrog said.
    As she was about to heard back at the mural, Cyanna sensed something small hidden in the shadows. Taking a step towards it, she was suddenly startled by a small creature running towards her.

Before she could react, the creature ran away, back into hiding in the darkest corners of the room.

With a smile, she returned to the others, "Looks like i was right about us not being alone."

As she was about to heard back at the mural, Cyanna sensed something small hidden in the shadows. Taking a step towards it, she was suddenly startled by a small creature running towards her.

Before she could react, the creature ran away, back into hiding in the darkest corners of the room.

With a smile, she returned to the others, "Looks like i was right about us not being alone."
    Killrog takes a sniff." You're right. We're not alone, but it's just a desertzowl. Desertzowls are harmless, and it's most likely there's a nest of them around here," Killrog said.

Althena keeps reading the mural." Ever since that day, I met Vyggen. He has shown me stuff I would have never experience. This past month was something else," Althena said.

" Through him, I experienced other cultures on other planets. Before I met Vyggen, I never knew that space was so vast. Over the past month, I have become Vyggen's apprentice," Althena said.

" He's teaching me his race's combat style Konatsian Sword Arts, teaching me different languages, and science. Through him, I was learning a lot. Often I had found Vyggen to be just plain lazy," Althena said.

" However, even though he was lazy, Vyggen was brilliant. One day Vyggen and I saw this gigantic ship. Before we knew what was happen the entire ship we're in, got transported into the gigantic ship," Althena said.

" Onboard this ship when Vyggen and I walked out of our ship to investigate it. I had seen a gigantic hand suddenly grab us. The next thing Vyggen and I knew. We were in a cage, surrounded by other cages, Althena said.

In one of the cages was this strange purple alien. That Vyggen told me was a Yardrat. Both Vyggen and I saw the being who capture us. It was the biggest creature that I saw at the time that could walk on two legs," Althena said.

" I was curious about how such a massive creature could walk upright on two legs. Vyggen used his translator so that we could understand the creature. What we heard from the creature was that we and all the rest of the creatures in the other cages were its collections," Althena said.

" That we were never going to leave. Vyggen told me that the creature was a female. That it was rather young. I was rather young back then myself, being only 18 years old at the time, "Althena said.

" I remember observing this giant creature and getting a sense that it was lonely. That it was trying to fill a void," Althena said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 12-08-2019 at 08:41 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    The fact that this knight, Lamorak, could sense the essence of the Ogatan from her despite her DNA having been altered drastically during her conversion into a neo machine mutant, disturbed her. She knew Rex no longer could influence her, but the fact she still had something still lingering from the beast of the blood made her skin crawl.

"I am not beholden to any beast!" She declared, pulling her naginata from the wall, "I am Shōchū of the Last Call."

She would meet his attack with her own, lunging forth with a wide sweep of her blade, aiming to cleave apart the knight's weapon.
    Where Sir Lamorak trammeled in the ruin of Amdapor, he unknowingly tread upon a trail of spider's strings, with every movement swaying, listening, and carrying it back over his meditation field. No matter how fast Ochazuke ran, he did not outpace his sense-awareness.

"What makes you think I've abandoned her?"

And as the knight threw himself towards Shochu, the Woven Path stole the very flight out from underneath him.
    Despite having the flight pulled from his steps, the speed of his hands were undeterred. His spear moved like lightning, wielding with a grace that its size and length would seem unnatural...if not impossible. Instead of meeting Shochu's swing, Lamorak simply caught the blade against the cross just below the blade...spun the spear with a casual hand motion, knocking shochus blade downwards, and finally following up with a thrust against the girls shoulder. The blade bit deep, and with it came a jolt of electricity that hit like a focused lightning bolt.....instantly launching Shochu backwards.

"Where did you learn to wield a weapon.....Pathetic." Lamorak spun his spear and assumed a taunting pose. "Your not worthy to stand in my presence, let along challenge me in combat.....Last Call indeed, we'll see if your wailing is worthy of it."

The knight begings spinning his spear, until it is moving so fast neither the blade nor cross are visible in the blur of motion. Bolts of pure energy arc between it and the knights armor and surroundings, then he makes several high speed thrusts....launching arcs of lightning at and around the time traveler.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Despite having the flight pulled from his steps, the speed of his hands were undeterred. His spear moved like lightning, wielding with a grace that its size and length would seem unnatural...if not impossible. Instead of meeting Shochu's swing, Lamorak simply caught the blade against the cross just below the blade...spun the spear with a casual hand motion, knocking shochus blade downwards, and finally following up with a thrust against the girls shoulder. The blade bit deep, and with it came a jolt of electricity that hit like a focused lightning bolt.....instantly launching Shochu backwards.

"Where did you learn to wield a weapon.....Pathetic." Lamorak spun his spear and assumed a taunting pose. "Your not worthy to stand in my presence, let along challenge me in combat.....Last Call indeed, we'll see if your wailing is worthy of it."

The knight begings spinning his spear, until it is moving so fast neither the blade nor cross are visible in the blur of motion. Bolts of pure energy arc between it and the knights armor and surroundings, then he makes several high speed thrusts....launching arcs of lightning at and around the time traveler.
    The smell of cooked flesh and coppery blood filled her senses as she skidded back, her left arm tensed to the point of straining due to the electricity coursing through it. Within moments, her cybernetic mind orchestrated her accelerated healing, closing her wound although it was going to take much more to completely heal it.

Still, she was able to fight.

"Worthiness means nothing, Sir Knight..." She spat, defiant, "The only thing that matters is survival."

The knight's word rubbed her the wrong way and it showed. She had survived the deaths of worlds and carried on in the stead of countless others. If Sasheem, Koorimaru, and Zaofan had deemed her worthy of forgiveness, worthy of life, then who was this armored clown to say otherwise?

In her peripheral vision, command scripts rapidly scrolled as they gained access to the Chrononaut buried deep in her form. With the last password accepted, the small device came to life and time came to a crawl. Split seconds from being caught in a convergence of arcing bolts of lightning and the tip of the knight's spear. She shouldn't have been wasting the Chrononaut's limited power for this, but her organic mind was feeling especially spiteful at the moment. Reduced to a mere mass of data in the stream of the fourth dimension, she wouldn't be able to interact with her foe in this state, so she would need to set herself in the position of absolute advantage.

Stepping to the knight's left side, unprotected due to his committment to his lance's thrust, Shōchū positioned her naginata's blade tip between the gaps of his armor and upon her satification, time began again. As reality roared back to life and her form became corporal, she jabbed the blade into Lamorak's side.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Miles below he felt the distal end of his ki staff hook into something, and he dared not let go even as the world turned topsy-turvy beneath them. As they keeled over, whatever Erosa was doing as she grappled with the knight balanced on his backrest, Zaofan was completely blind to it, pouring his spirit into the thing in an effort to make it hold.

"...we stopped?"

Spoken far too soon. The drop in weight forced through that gigantic heaving frame barely registered before they were catapulted forward into the howling night air. He narrowed his eyes to keep the stinging air out as blew about his flapping gums, and when it was all over, he felt sandy dust and wood chips hit the back of his nose and throat.

Somehow, the conjured chair fell right-side up; a landing fit for royalty. With a hollow plunk, he let his staff hit the floor.

"H-hey...we're not dead...!"

At last he managed to peel himself from this most sacred of seats. His legs still wobbled as he looked about the chamber.

"...wonder where we are now though...," refining his focus, he tried to suss out any living presence, any sources of ki.
    Focusing on the area around them, Zaofan senses pull back....nothing. Nothing save both his own and that of his companion. Beyond the room they're in what he can sense grows exceedingly vague....as if blotted out by the ambient background aura. Surges of unknown energy flash within the walls, carried by unseen forces.

"Hey cookman! Look!" Erosas playful voice came from the side of the chamber, where the Id had scaled a damaged statue and was now proudly perched....upon what Zaofan immediately realized was the statues breast. "Aha, I found a better chair then the one we came in on ero." The id shifted her weight, and immediately had to scramble to dig her claw in as the breast cracked and dislodged from the statue....falling to the floor with a echoing smash. "....ehe....eh.......whoops....."

While Erosa hung from the statue, she gazed around the ruined chamber. "....Queen had no taste.....too many statues." She let herself slide down to the ground, then bounded over to Zaofan. "Don't see any doors ero....but something is over here ero.."

The Id motioned for him to follow and the climbed up over some stairs and vanished behind some rubble.

There, among more rubble, was a large gash in the floor....the damage seemingly caused from the inside and forced outward. A layer of machinery lay below the floor...and below that, darkness....

"Our company came here to bring the fight to Rex, don't underestimate us." Shochu had proven herself keen a combatant as any; she had seized the opening to save his life even though they had scarcely exchanged a word. "Though we may not be magicians, we'll see to the hell wrought in the wake of the undead Magi. Lead on."
    "I didn't mean to imply....if you think she'll be ok, I suppose I'm not the time to complain. Follow me..." Morgan turned and set a brisk pace towards the temple.

By the time the two arrived, both Erosa and Zaofans presence could be felt on the far end of the chamber.