Page 260 of 294 FirstFirst ... 160210250256257258259260261262263264270 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 4408
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Some time just before the end of the Time Skip.........

Eva sends one of her message butterflies to Ochazuke.

When he comes to the Lookout, she leads him into the room he restored and Arthur appears before them.

“I have the location. Sakin’s. I finally found him.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Killrog takes a sniff." You're right. We're not alone, but it's just a desertzowl. Desertzowls are harmless, and it's most likely there's a nest of them around here," Killrog said.

Althena keeps reading the mural." Ever since that day, I met Vyggen. He has shown me stuff I would have never experience. This past month was something else," Althena said.

" Through him, I experienced other cultures on other planets. Before I met Vyggen, I never knew that space was so vast. Over the past month, I have become Vyggen's apprentice," Althena said.

" He's teaching me his race's combat style Konatsian Sword Arts, teaching me different languages, and science. Through him, I was learning a lot. Often I had found Vyggen to be just plain lazy," Althena said.

" However, even though he was lazy, Vyggen was brilliant. One day Vyggen and I saw this gigantic ship. Before we knew what was happen the entire ship we're in, got transported into the gigantic ship," Althena said.

" Onboard this ship when Vyggen and I walked out of our ship to investigate it. I had seen a gigantic hand suddenly grab us. The next thing Vyggen and I knew. We were in a cage, surrounded by other cages, Althena said.

In one of the cages was this strange purple alien. That Vyggen told me was a Yardrat. Both Vyggen and I saw the being who capture us. It was the biggest creature that I saw at the time that could walk on two legs," Althena said.

" I was curious about how such a massive creature could walk upright on two legs. Vyggen used his translator so that we could understand the creature. What we heard from the creature was that we and all the rest of the creatures in the other cages were its collections," Althena said.

" That we were never going to leave. Vyggen told me that the creature was a female. That it was rather young. I was rather young back then myself, being only 18 years old at the time, "Althena said.

" I remember observing this giant creature and getting a sense that it was lonely. That it was trying to fill a void," Althena said.
    OOC: For Tami.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 12-08-2019 at 08:41 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Balon pauses on the stairs, then slowly walks back down.

“I’m going to await Ochazuke.”

He disappears from Sasheem and Zaofan’s sight, only to reappear at the cave entrance walking up the steps on the island once more.

He pauses and reaches out, seeking Ochazuke’s energy, wondering where he had gone.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    He smiles and even chuckles a bit.

On a star map he shows the location on a map. It’s fairly centrally locates as far as GP protected planets go. Pretty easy to get to too.

“Just remember to get permission from Darkle’s Kami first before you travel there as well. Fair and safe travels, Dustwalker. Until we meet again.”

He bows to her.
    "I will certainly do my best to inform Darkle of my ... arrival." Inanna replied with a nod, before offering Haden a bow. "It was a pleasure, and may you continue to enjoy the peace you've found for yourself and your people." Destination in mind, and relieved that the Vulpine homeworld was not surrounded by something so deadly as a solar system spanning cosmic storm, the golden-eyed woman offered Haden a bow before simply vanishing into thin air.

... and when she found her feet beneath her again, it was on the homeworld of the living-turned-myth, Kyuubei.

All Inanna needed to do now, was find them.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "I will certainly do my best to inform Darkle of my ... arrival." Inanna replied with a nod, before offering Haden a bow. "It was a pleasure, and may you continue to enjoy the peace you've found for yourself and your people." Destination in mind, and relieved that the Vulpine homeworld was not surrounded by something so deadly as a solar system spanning cosmic storm, the golden-eyed woman offered Haden a bow before simply vanishing into thin air.

... and when she found her feet beneath her again, it was on the homeworld of the living-turned-myth, Kyuubei.

All Inanna needed to do now, was find them.
    The world she appears on is lush and verdant, large mountains in the distance looming over a cityscape.

Thousands of tailed Kitani people mill about below, the Oni unnoticed for now.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

The world she appears on is lush and verdant, large mountains in the distance looming over a cityscape.

Thousands of tailed Kitani people mill about below, the Oni unnoticed for now.
    Another verdant world.

Inanna couldn't help but wonder where all of these had been hiding during her hundreds of visits to doomed worlds in her previous 'life'. Though knowing what she did now, that had certainly been the point. Verdant worlds would do a poor job of desensitizing. The time for reminiscing could wait however; and the golden-eyed woman turned her focus toward the planet and its people. Who ... for the moment, seemed unaware of her presence.

Which was perhaps for the best, a woman with the visage of a horned-devil appearing without preamble could certainly cause problems. Though at the same time ...

"Nothing like cracking a few eggs, ne ?"

Extending her senses, Inanna made an effort to locate the closest thing approximating a Temple. A Kami, among other things, was a veritable fount of information after all.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Another verdant world.

Inanna couldn't help but wonder where all of these had been hiding during her hundreds of visits to doomed worlds in her previous 'life'. Though knowing what she did now, that had certainly been the point. Verdant worlds would do a poor job of desensitizing. The time for reminiscing could wait however; and the golden-eyed woman turned her focus toward the planet and its people. Who ... for the moment, seemed unaware of her presence.

Which was perhaps for the best, a woman with the visage of a horned-devil appearing without preamble could certainly cause problems. Though at the same time ...

"Nothing like cracking a few eggs, ne ?"

Extending her senses, Inanna made an effort to locate the closest thing approximating a Temple. A Kami, among other things, was a veritable fount of information after all.
    There does not appear to be a Guardian anywhere on the planet. Nothing that registers Creational Energy at least.

There is a feeling of ancientness from far to the south of where she is, however.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

There does not appear to be a Guardian anywhere on the planet. Nothing that registers Creational Energy at least.

There is a feeling of ancientness from far to the south of where she is, however.
    It was rather noteworthy that there was no Kami. Though ... with Sakin on the hunt for any sliver of Creational Energy he could get his hands on; and the knowledge that Creational Energy was no more secure than an earthling bank ... Inanna couldn't help but feel that it was a good thing. More noteworthy however, was the feeling of heretofore unknown epochs off someways to the south.

Hmm ...

Not one to leave an old stone unmolested, the golden-eyed woman was quick to head that direction.

Arx Inosaan

It was rather noteworthy that there was no Kami. Though ... with Sakin on the hunt for any sliver of Creational Energy he could get his hands on; and the knowledge that Creational Energy was no more secure than an earthling bank ... Inanna couldn't help but feel that it was a good thing. More noteworthy however, was the feeling of heretofore unknown epochs off someways to the south.

Hmm ...

Not one to leave an old stone unmolested, the golden-eyed woman was quick to head that direction.
    She arrives at what seems to be a small southern continent that has no Kitani living there, just animals. Just an untouched wilderness of dense trees and rivers, tall and wide each, and Inanna can almost feel the timelessness of the place.

Eventually, in the very center (if she flies over it) a single ancient obelisk can be seen just poking out of the tree canopy.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

She arrives at what seems to be a small southern continent that has no Kitani living there, just animals. Just an untouched wilderness of dense trees and rivers, tall and wide each, and Inanna can almost feel the timelessness of the place.

Eventually, in the very center (if she flies over it) a single ancient obelisk can be seen just poking out of the tree canopy.
    What had drawn her here, she could not say for sure at first, but there was something certainly charming to be found in a Timeless Isle. Perhaps more proof that what had been offered to her for eons was nothing more than smoke.

Though it was somewhat strange, the feeling of timelessness.

It was an uninhabited island, untouched by the Kitani; and the only sign that there had once been some small development was a single obelisk. Which was obviously what Inanna investigated first, touching down a few steps away from the thing before carefully making her approach.

Arx Inosaan

What had drawn her here, she could not say for sure at first, but there was something certainly charming to be found in a Timeless Isle. Perhaps more proof that what had been offered to her for eons was nothing more than smoke.

Though it was somewhat strange, the feeling of timelessness.

It was an uninhabited island, untouched by the Kitani; and the only sign that there had once been some small development was a single obelisk. Which was obviously what Inanna investigated first, touching down a few steps away from the thing before carefully making her approach.
    The structure was old, cracked and half covered in vegetation. Stepping inside, Inanna slowly discovers that this is most likely the “temple” or closest equivalent to Eva’s Lookout the planet had. Long since abandoned as no Kami has been on Kitsuna in centuries.

Old statues, broken with time and age, line a winding staircase heading upwards.

There is a....faint sense of something, or someone, having been here recently. A disturbed scuff of dirt on the floor, a scratch there.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Killrog takes a sniff." You're right. We're not alone, but it's just a desertzowl. Desertzowls are harmless, and it's most likely there's a nest of them around here," Killrog said.

Althena keeps reading the mural." Ever since that day, I met Vyggen. He has shown me stuff I would have never experience. This past month was something else," Althena said.

" Through him, I experienced other cultures on other planets. Before I met Vyggen, I never knew that space was so vast. Over the past month, I have become Vyggen's apprentice," Althena said.

" He's teaching me his race's combat style Konatsian Sword Arts, teaching me different languages, and science. Through him, I was learning a lot. Often I had found Vyggen to be just plain lazy," Althena said.

" However, even though he was lazy, Vyggen was brilliant. One day Vyggen and I saw this gigantic ship. Before we knew what was happen the entire ship we're in, got transported into the gigantic ship," Althena said.

" Onboard this ship when Vyggen and I walked out of our ship to investigate it. I had seen a gigantic hand suddenly grab us. The next thing Vyggen and I knew. We were in a cage, surrounded by other cages, Althena said.

In one of the cages was this strange purple alien. That Vyggen told me was a Yardrat. Both Vyggen and I saw the being who capture us. It was the biggest creature that I saw at the time that could walk on two legs," Althena said.

" I was curious about how such a massive creature could walk upright on two legs. Vyggen used his translator so that we could understand the creature. What we heard from the creature was that we and all the rest of the creatures in the other cages were its collections," Althena said.

" That we were never going to leave. Vyggen told me that the creature was a female. That it was rather young. I was rather young back then myself, being only 18 years old at the time, "Althena said.

" I remember observing this giant creature and getting a sense that it was lonely. That it was trying to fill a void," Althena said.
    As soon as Althena mentioned the giant, Cyanna looked towards the statues, "Isn't one of the statues of this giantess?"
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

The structure was old, cracked and half covered in vegetation. Stepping inside, Inanna slowly discovers that this is most likely the “temple” or closest equivalent to Eva’s Lookout the planet had. Long since abandoned as no Kami has been on Kitsuna in centuries.

Old statues, broken with time and age, line a winding staircase heading upwards.

There is a....faint sense of something, or someone, having been here recently. A disturbed scuff of dirt on the floor, a scratch there.
    As old and as seemingly undisturbed as this island had seemed to be initially, when Inanna stepped inside the Obelisk she found that dirt had obviously been disturbed before her own arrival. Something, or someone had been there recently.

Though, in looking around the old temple ... it seemed the only way forward, was up.

"Spin to win," the golden-eyed woman muttered. Recalling a catchphrase from a video-game character she'd been shown by her nephew.

Arx Inosaan

As old and as seemingly undisturbed as this island had seemed to be initially, when Inanna stepped inside the Obelisk she found that dirt had obviously been disturbed before her own arrival. Something, or someone had been there recently.

Though, in looking around the old temple ... it seemed the only way forward, was up.

"Spin to win," the golden-eyed woman muttered. Recalling a catchphrase from a video-game character she'd been shown by her nephew.
    A small gasp is heard just as you start on the steps. A small scuff, a fall, and a small figure appears at Inanna’s feet, having been invisible and falling down the first few steps in startlement at seeing Inanna.

Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

A small gasp is heard just as you start on the steps. A small scuff, a fall, and a small figure appears at Inanna’s feet, having been invisible and falling down the first few steps in startlement at seeing Inanna.

"Nani the fu-" Inanna started, when the small Kitsuna rolled down the stairs and revealed herself. "Oh."

Seemed like this was the source of the habitation, or at the very least the most recent sign of such. No telling if it was her true form or not however, especially since she'd been invisible no more than a few seconds ago. Clearly, caution was key. "Hello there," Inanna said with a wave, "and what're you doing here, hm ?" Of course there was no knowing if the girl actually spoke common.

Bridge to burn when she got there, she supposed.

Arx Inosaan