Page 35 of 205 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 3068
  1. #511
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,047

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Seeing as how Erosa had, on her own, already disabled half the ship's crew, at least, Cyanna shifted her spirit forms, her ghosts, into invisible and set them off on a new task. The objective, find a weapon or something similar that she could use against them. The Little Thief is back in action.
    She finds the weapon room, a regen tank room, and a locker room for personal items.

    Of interest are two bottles, one clearly alcoholic, and an odd axe like weapon.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  2. #512
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,047

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada noticed Alt Zaofan surrounded by several people and smiled. They weren't likely as strong as she would have hoped, but they would do nicely. First, though, to weed out the chaff and the undeserving. Someone as strong as her needed to fight the strongest of the strong, not run-of-the-mill nobodies who weren't worth Zaofan's time, much less hers.

    She extended two fingers, a crackle of golden energy emitting between them. An arc of what looked like electricity jumped from her fingers and down onto on of Zaofan's opponents.

    It was a suped-up version of Agony Matrix, which she decided right then and there to call Descent into Misery. But unlike the former, the latter wasn't restricted to just one person and was far more unmerciful. The golden energy jumped from her first target to another, then another, and another until nearly all of them were tethered together by the same agonizing chain of pain. Further, for each one that was tethered together, the collective pain they felt was cycled through each other and multiplied by that amount.

    "If your mistress has an eye for talent, you'll remain standing," Sarada mocked. "If not, then die."
    Three of the two dozen are killed until one, a strange looking Oni like creature dispels the attack.



    He draws his blade and salutes Sarada.

    ďFor the Bloody Queen.Ē

    He rushes towards her, blade at his side.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  3. #513
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,047

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "Looks like we're popular."

    With Marduk focusing on the Deputy, Charco chose to pounce at the opportunity, closing the distance to throw a barrage of punches and kicks at the Oni. Perhaps this would prove to be enough of a distraction for the Deputy to escape the crushing weight of Marduk's spell.

    Unbeknownst to the teenager, parts of his aura were hardening, becoming jagged pieces of glass-like constructs.
    -------

    Combat Information
    Thyreophora, Second State: Active
    Current PL: 2,175,000
    Posts Until Detonation: 1
    He does so as Marduk dodges his attacks, Deputy Charcoís power breaking the gravity spell as his power levels out at 4,000,000, this oneís max.

    ďHey me, down and out!Ē

    An old warning that only those trained in the Dinosaur school would know, a warning to a fellow practitioner to duck down and get out of the way.

    The deputy throws a hand back, then punchís it forward as a massive ki attack lashes out from his closed fist towards Marduk.

    ďFist of the Tyrant King!Ē
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  4. #514
    Astonishing Member KingofPie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Exhilarating. Sarada's golden power was massive. It filled her every cell, every crack and every crevice inside her. Her golden crown rested atop her head, adorning her with the majesty and regalness and splendor the Queen of all Saiyans demanded. Her muscles were bulged and expanded, stretching her royal armor out and making her look more imposing that she was sure she did before.

    The Goddess of Ruination, the false Ishtar, was unaware of what she had done. The Super Saiyan was unleashed and --

    "Wait, where did she go?"

    She, and the real Isthar were both gone, disappeared in a flash of light. In their place was a stupefied Super Saiyan. Stupefied and incensed. "Coward," she snarled. "COWARD!!" In her anger, she fired a tremendous blasts at one of the ships, though not the one that Parsley and the others were on.

    She streaked into the air where all could see and hear her. "I transformed for a reason! Who wants to die first?!!"
    "Bah....for once we agree on something," the Majin noted with a snarl. This alternate Ishtar hadn't taken a single one of his attacks....of course not. His fears about her power seemed to recede at least in his mind. What kind of God of Destruction would turn tail at the attack of one who was (allegedly) their lesser?! Not one Sasheem was afraid of, certainly!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    Sheriff Zaofan calls out as heís getting swarmed.

    ďAny time now, yer Highness!Ē
    Sarada was preoccupied assisting Sheriff Stupid, Sasheem figured he'd better aid in the taking down of some of these ships.

    He flew up in the air and zapped one, he didn't care which, with his antenmae. Should the blasts hit and the vessel be damaged enough, the result would be delicious.

    A giant chunk of lasagna.

  5. #515
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,047

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Parsley closed her eyes and allowed to focus to fade. That was the first time she had done that in a practical setting, and it was incredibly disorienting when it ended. A thing she would grow accustomed to over time, she was sure.

    At any rate, she had the code, and wasted no time inputting it into the keypad. She moved to stand off to the side, just in case there was someone on the other side.
    There is.

    A green hand snakes around the corner and punched her hard enough to crack her jaw and send her sprawling. The hand retracts and out steps an abomination.

    A saiyan-Namekian hybrid.



    ďThe Doctor sends his regards.Ē

    The creature kicks Parsley in the head so hard it sends her through the ships walls and through several cooridors.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  6. #516
    i blow u kis Yun Lao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    He does so as Marduk dodges his attacks, Deputy Charco’s power breaking the gravity spell as his power levels out at 4,000,000, this one’s max.

    “Hey me, down and out!”

    An old warning that only those trained in the Dinosaur school would know, a warning to a fellow practitioner to duck down and get out of the way.

    The deputy throws a hand back, then punch’s it forward as a massive ki attack lashes out from his closed fist towards Marduk.

    Fist of the Tyrant King!
    So this was what it was like...

    Without turning to see what his alternate self had to offer, Charco ducked low to the earth, allowing the Deputy's blast to pass overhead.

    "Tyrant King, eh? I like that sound of that..."

    Not content to leave it up to himself, the boy then charged up a familiar attack, albeit a different hue as he poured the excess power of the Thyreophora into it.

    "Tyranno..."

    Two orbs of teal ki formed into his hands, both of which were whipped back to each side of his hips.

    "...Titan..."

    Flinging both arms forths, palm heels striking each other, the massive burst of energy shot forth towards Marduk.

    "...BLAST!!"
    -------

    Combat Information
    Thyreophora, Second State: Expended
    Current PL: 2,175,000 (Until End of Post)
    Posts Until Detonation: 0 (Expended)

  7. #517
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,047

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    The beam connected, and for a moment Ishtar felt a flicker of hope as her Alter was blasted through her throne and into the far wall. Yet, again, for as many times in as many blows; the Goddess of Ruination seemed no worse for wear. Even seemed to be relishing in the moment.

    And the last shred of hope died within Ishtar then when she realized that she was going to die here. Even worse than that however, was what the Goddess of Ruination said when she finally spoke.

    Doppelgšnger.

    Was she ?

    They had suffered the same loss, that much was true ... and from the divergence of their decisions afterward one had grown strong enough to stand largely unchallenged. The other, was her. Yet something in her gut told Ishtar, that her alter was wrong. Though the only way to find out for sure was ... was ...

    Yes.

    But that was too dangerous, wasn't it ? Yet alone as she was, and all but resigned to a death she saw as inevitable ... she couldn't help but feel that it didn't matter. The others were gone from here -- wherever here, was -- and the things she had seen in the White-Gold Room were merely a confirmation of what she'd dreaded since she had ended those few million lives; a thing that was personified in the personage before her.

    The inevitable.

    So give yourself, a night to remember ...

    With a slow exhale in the frigid air, Ishtar finally looked up at the 'Goddess'. "Tricks ?" She replied, with unspoken resignation. "No more tricks.

    Another blast of lighting tore across what remained of the Throne and slammed into Alternate Ishtar yet again. Though in the end, the effect mattered little but for the distraction it provided.

    It was Ishtar's turn now.

    "Hakai."

    OT: Empyrean Annihilator (Spəntā Sij), next post.
    This time the Goddess dodges, icy mist swirling about her form.

    ďHmm, Hakai.......Ē

    A globe of the stuff forms in her left hand.

    ďPlaying for keeps?Ē
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  8. #518
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,047

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Bah....for once we agree on something," the Majin noted with a snarl. This alternate Ishtar hadn't taken a single one of his attacks....of course not. His fears about her power seemed to recede at least in his mind. What kind of God of Destruction would turn tail at the attack of one who was (allegedly) their lesser?! Not one Sasheem was afraid of, certainly!



    Sarada was preoccupied assisting Sheriff Stupid, Sasheem figured he'd better aid in the taking down of some of these ships.

    He flew up in the air and zapped one, he didn't care which, with his antenmae. Should the blasts hit and the vessel be damaged enough, the result would be delicious.

    A giant chunk of lasagna.
    And now one of them has been turned into food.

    Two others help and turn and look at Sasheem in fear.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  9. #519
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,047

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    So this was what it was like...

    Without turning to see what his alternate self had to offer, Charco ducked low to the earth, allowing the Deputy's blast to pass overhead.

    "Tyrant King, eh? I like that sound of that..."

    Not content to leave it up to himself, the boy then charged up a familiar attack, albeit a different hue as he poured the excess power of the Thyreophora into it.

    "Tyranno..."

    Two orbs of teal ki formed into his hands, both of which were whipped back to each side of his hips.

    "...Titan..."

    Flinging both arms forths, palm heels striking each other, the massive burst of energy shot forth towards Marduk.

    "...BLAST!!"
    -------

    Combat Information
    Thyreophora, Second State: Expended
    Current PL: 2,175,000 (Until End of Post)
    Posts Until Detonation: 0 (Expended)
    Marduk gestures, the Book of spells flipping open and flashing a brilliant red as it forms a shield around him before both blasts slam into him. When the dust settles, the shield has shattered but tanked most of the attack’s raw output, leaving him only singed.

    He holds a finger up, then slashes it downward as another spell flashes, this one a brilliant azure. Two lightning bolts slam into the Charco’s from on high, electrocuting them.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  10. #520
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    13,284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Three of the two dozen are killed until one, a strange looking Oni like creature dispels the attack.



    He draws his blade and salutes Sarada.

    “For the Bloody Queen.”

    He rushes towards her, blade at his side.
    Three of Alt Ishtar's minions fell to her Descent Into Misery before a monster of an Oni dispelled the attack. He was a beast, one that looked nothing like Ishtar, Nunlil, or Marduk. She wasn't sure he was normal; she hadn't seen many Oni besides the four.

    No matter! He wanted to fight, and she was ready to oblige.

    "Finally." Sarada roared and streaked toward the strange Oni. Her fist flew forward, unleashing a little over 3 dozen spirit punches at her incoming opponent.

  11. #521
    Astonishing Member KingofPie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    And now one of them has been turned into food.

    Two others help and turn and look at Sasheem in fear.
    Heh. Now that was more like it.

    As the lasagna falls through the air, Sasheem leaps up and begins to devour it, activating Majin Metabolism. Power level increasing, Sasheem sets his sights on the others beginning to set up for his next attack.

    He throws several orbs into the air surrounding the other foes and dashes towards them. He ricocheted off of each orb, picking up velocity like a Majin torpedo and using his Mamba Boost to increase in speed as he prepared for his next attack..

    Majin Metabolism Activated

    Current Power Level: 5,500,000

    Time Remaining: 4 Posts

  12. #522
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    13,284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    There is.

    A green hand snakes around the corner and punched her hard enough to crack her jaw and send her sprawling. The hand retracts and out steps an abomination.

    A saiyan-Namekian hybrid.



    “The Doctor sends his regards.”

    The creature kicks Parsley in the head so hard it sends her through the ships walls and through several cooridors.
    Another perversion, courtesy of The Doctor. This was slightly less unholy than the Saiyan-Arcosian hybrid, but it wasn't far behind.

    Parsley struggled to her feet after being sent flying through several walls and corridors. She was even further from her objective, just when she was within a hair's breadth of completing the mission. It had been going too easily, that much she realized early on. She just hoped that for once, everything would turn out the way it was supposed to.

    No such luck.

    The creature was powerful, and incredibly dangerous. Any injury she landed on him needed to be fatal. With his Namekian healing ability coupled with his Saiyan zenkai, if she wasn't careful, this battle could turn against her very quickly. Best not hold back then.

    She clenched her shattered jaw, sending pain shooting through her head, and tried to trigger Super Saiyan.

  13. #523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    OT:

    Oh, yeah no there is. Something metallic lies within her chest and there are faint lines of something running through her body like veins. You can edit your post with this info if you wish.
    OOC: Ah, thanks for the clarification. Eh, I'll just hold onto this little piece of information for now, please proceed.

  14. #524
    i blow u kis Yun Lao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    Marduk gestures, the Book of spells flipping open and flashing a brilliant red as it forms a shield around him before both blasts slam into him. When the dust settles, the shield has shattered but tanked most of the attackís raw output, leaving him only singed.

    He holds a finger up, then slashes it downward as another spell flashes, this one a brilliant azure. Two lightning bolts slam into the Charcoís from on high, electrocuting them.
    In response to Marduk's magical assault, Lain's Fang emerges from the boy's mortal form, the spectral blade doing its best to cut through the magical electricity. What damage Charco could feel would be overwhelmed by the sheer confusion he had, for even his sense of pain could no longer comprehend the exact pain the magic was inflicting. What he could decipher was that his body was tensing up from the current running through his body, keeping him from moving.

    How lame! With the Thyreophora having run its course, he must have seemed like such a chump in front of his alternate self.

    A small sound caught his attention, drawing him away from wallowing in his mediocrity; the faint sound of bits of glass clinking together. Locating the source, he noticed what seemed like pieces of teal crystal. There was a familiarity in them, although his brain --under assault from magical electricity and the Nevadian sword induced lack of understanding of said magical electricity-- could not put the two together just yet.

  15. #525
    Fantastic Member Sion Reaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    A voice whispers in her ear.

    “Hmm.....a Bloodkin. You taste...familiar. Ohh...yes, I killed you once.”
    She was close. Closer then she would have wanted or liked. If they were trying to intimidate or get into her head they were sadly mistaken.

    At those words, her reply was dismissive. "I can care less what you refer to me as goddess. As for my other, she isn't me."

    They were trying to use the death of her alternate self as a way to get into her head and she would not let them have that. Though she did briefly wonder what it meant for others like her little sisters and her mother. She stopped that thought as quickly as it came knowing that was what they wanted. The old Karine would have fell for the bit of bait, the emotional reactions making her that much more sloppy in a fight

    Not anymore. Those years had hardened her for when these times came.

    Though after that, things happened in a blur, and soon the alternate Ishtar and the real one, her friend, had vanished. She was strong but the alternate one was so much stronger, how could she prevail alone? They had bled, so if nothing else they weren't as invincible as they would of thought themselves.

    Goddess indeed.

    There was nothing she could do for her friend, so, for the moment, she choose to focus on the present though perhaps..


    With the mist gone, she concentated seeing if she could get a bid of her friend's aura, anywhere. If she could maybe could travel through there. The goddess did seem to be arrogant enough that it would not surprise her if her lair or where ever she had gone was not as well disguised figuring it be not worth the effort. However if she did, she use her portal but wouldn't so alone.


    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Another perversion, courtesy of The Doctor. This was slightly less unholy than the Saiyan-Arcosian hybrid, but it wasn't far behind.

    Parsley struggled to her feet after being sent flying through several walls and corridors. She was even further from her objective, just when she was within a hair's breadth of completing the mission. It had been going too easily, that much she realized early on. She just hoped that for once, everything would turn out the way it was supposed to.

    No such luck.

    The creature was powerful, and incredibly dangerous. Any injury she landed on him needed to be fatal. With his Namekian healing ability coupled with his Saiyan zenkai, if she wasn't careful, this battle could turn against her very quickly. Best not hold back then.

    She clenched her shattered jaw, sending pain shooting through her head, and tried to trigger Super Saiyan.
    More or less as the cynical and experienced side of Aleka had suspected the battle had been to use a favorite earth phase she had learned, a clusterfuck.

    The only saving grace she could think of they had ways to talk to each other via that mental link Karine had set up. In the mean time Aleka was doing whenever, and how ever she could to assist but it was going to be a up hill battle.

    And then Parsley got punched through a wall and there was some creature that was obviously fused. Her eyes narrowed as she silently approached her ally, adding mentally. 'I'm going to touch your shoulder and give you a power boost, it should be roughly three times whatever your normal power is but only for a single attack. You can channel it whenever so just be smart about when to use it and we can hopefully waste the thing before we're screwed. I was hoping to save it for the bitch, but this hybrid is do or die.'

    The older woman briefly touched her shoulder, and Parsley would feel a comforting surge of energy briefly before she stopped. Aleka eyes focused on the creature, sliding into a defensive stance. "You got a name? Be rude not to have anything to put on your tomb stone."

    Man..this was..going to be rough.

    (I can edit if need be, I don't think Parsley's opponent was generous enough to let them vanish completely or Aleka just be talking to air)
    Last edited by Sion Reaver; 06-16-2019 at 09:42 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •