Page 43 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 1343
  1. #631
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    8,501

    Default

    Aleka, slowly, chipping away at it you manage to free the crystal and acquire it.

    Once removed, a warning does flare across the ship.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  2. #632
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    8,501

    Default

    Between Tasure, Totoma, and Karine the blood magic blob is contained and starved, eventually folding in on itself and dissipating.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  3. #633
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    The blast takes him in the left arm, obliterating it, but he takes it and uses his other arm to snake around, extending, and slamming it into her throat as hard as possible.
    Cyanna quickly, yet carefully places the axe on the floor, keeping it invisible as she herself uncloaked. With her Magacite Staff in hand, she transforms it into a Trident then aims it at File and sends out her strongest blast of light magic. The effect should, at least, stun and blind him.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.
    DBM: Meagan/Cyanna/Dash/Mirror Mage

  4. #634
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    8,501

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Cyanna quickly, yet carefully places the axe on the floor, keeping it invisible as she herself uncloaked. With her Magacite Staff in hand, she transforms it into a Trident then aims it at File and sends out her strongest blast of light magic. The effect should, at least, stun and blind him.
    File staggers, wounded and now blind once again.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  5. #635
    Astonishing Member KingofPie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    Jinzi is......acting oddly.

    He seems almost in a trance, mumbling slightly as he looks at a data pad, then at a normal, then again at the datapad.
    "..." Blizzar blinks. He'd seen his fellow officers get absorbed in their work, but it was nothing compared to this. The lieutenant shrugged. He supposed that this was the kind of behavior one could expect from the smartest in the universe in the midst of a breakthrough, but it didn't make it any less annoying to deal with.

    Blizzar simply snapped his fingers near Jinzi's ears, hoping to snap the scientist out of his trance. "Dreadfully sorry to interrupt, but this should only take but a moment of your time."

  6. #636
    Astonishing Member KingofPie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    The ship is pulled upwards, the exited crew looking up in shock.
    Sasheem continues to whistle, using his Mamba Boost to increase speed as he soars into the air, dragging the ship behind him via the gum. Eventually he pinpoints the other ship.

    Raising one hand in the air, he tosses several ki blasts at the other ships back hull. And if successfully damaged....he sticks the other end of the gum into it.

  7. #637
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    12,931

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    The blast takes him in the left arm, obliterating it, but he takes it and uses his other arm to snake around, extending, and slamming it into her throat as hard as possible.
    Parsley took the shot the throat and fell to a knee. Slug still has fight in him, she noted as she rose to a knee. Using the ax as a brace, she stood wobbly to her feet.

    Of course, much of this was just an act to lull him into a false sense of security and to give her a moment to charge another attack. Like a gunslinger from Earth's fables, she whipped her finger and firing a Void Beam at its head. She missed, just barely and the beam shot down the hall and through the ship.

    "Hn," she sneered as he Void Beam's emptiness filled suddenly, creating a massive sonic boom that thundered right next to the Namekian's ear and through the entire ship behind him.

  8. #638
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    17,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    The Goddess roars and charges forward, tainted ice claws forming a she tears into Ishtar. Where the claws land, Ishtar feels parts of her energy being torn away.

    On an alien planet, amidst a shower of moon fragments, two Oni battle and a world shakes. The Ruination Goddess grabs her and starts trying to slam her over and over again into the ground.
    Ishtar hisses as the Ice Claws bite deep, and the dip in energy causes her to be overpowered in the moment had made to kiss the crater she'd made only moments before. Though even as she has her head slammed hard against the planet's surface; she keeps track of the impacts.

    One ... two ... three ...

    Before the fourth, with a snarl Ishtar charges her fist and slams it into Alternate Ishtar's knee; should it stagger her ... another charged strike would find its way into uppeecutting the Goddess of Ruination.
    "... and when the Golden Toad started to sing, there was no turning back." - grampagen (Ochazuke)

    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."

  9. #639
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    12,931

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Between Tasure, Totoma, and Karine the blood magic blob is contained and starved, eventually folding in on itself and dissipating.
    Thanks to her friends, the blob of magic blood was starved and shriveled into nothing. Sarada sighed tiredly and fell back to the ground. "Thanks guys," she said, but especially to Nevanlinna. "If anyone has a senzu, I'd greatly appreciate it."

  10. #640
    i blow u kis Yun Lao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,947

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    Charco can feel Mardukís magic ripping away at his trap, overpowering it.

    However, the sudden silence and power surge beside him draws both their eyes.

    Deputy Charco has fossilized. A hardening of his skin all around until he is essentially a living fossil happens before their eyes.

    And then the form cracks and shatters, the power spikes incredibly high (8,000,000), and his true form emerges.




    Shifting around, his tail swishing, Deputy Charco smiles a predator smile at Marduk.


    ďTyrant Kingís Dominance!Ē

    A wave of power radiates out and slams into Marduk, staggering him. Deputy Charco lurches forward, grabs the book, and with sickening sound rips it away from Marduk. The oni howls as if a limb had been ripped off, and staggers back.

    The Deputy seems to be struggling with the book as he calls out.

    ďFinish him, me! While the book is separate!Ē
    Can't disappoint them now

    With Marduk's focus now on the separation between he and his book, there was no doubt that Charco's Brachio Stomp would draw him forth towards the teenager. Gathering the last dredges of his energy, he focused the volatile teal energy into his right hand, a monstrous claw-like construct forming around it.

    This was the first time he had channeled his Thyreophora energy into this technique as it showed as blood vessels began to burst beneath the flesh of his right hand and forearm, coloring the limb red and purple. Still, he was willing to pay the price for what was to come.

    Breaking the Brachio Stomp's hold on Marduk at the last second, Charco lunged forth, grabbing the oni's face with his enhanced Spino Grasp, unleashing the full power of a TyrannoTitan Blast point blank into his foe.

  11. #641
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Parsley took the shot the throat and fell to a knee. Slug still has fight in him, she noted as she rose to a knee. Using the ax as a brace, she stood wobbly to her feet.

    Of course, much of this was just an act to lull him into a false sense of security and to give her a moment to charge another attack. Like a gunslinger from Earth's fables, she whipped her finger and firing a Void Beam at its head. She missed, just barely and the beam shot down the hall and through the ship.

    "Hn," she sneered as he Void Beam's emptiness filled suddenly, creating a massive sonic boom that thundered right next to the Namekian's ear and through the entire ship behind him.
    Watching from behind her, Cyanna looked puzzled. "Why did she miss? He's standing right there." she thought to herself. As she watched, she held her weapon defensively instead of offensively. She had to trust Parsley knew what she was doing. She then knew as soon as she heard the sound. Quickly placing her hands over her ears, Cyanna desperately tried to block out the noise from her sensitive ears, with mixed results.
    Last edited by Tami; 06-23-2019 at 03:10 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.
    DBM: Meagan/Cyanna/Dash/Mirror Mage

  12. #642

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Praxat, a figure walks into your lab, looking around for something.
    Praxat goes through a bunch of more tests and analysis each one. " I'm up to test 30 and still I haven't found a new type of radiation, but that doesn't mean I'm giving up. I'll keep on moving forward until I made my discovery!" Praxat said.

    Praxat makes a bunch of crazy adjustments to the equipment she's using, and then looks at the figure without turning around." Hey what are you doing in my lab?" Praxat said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 06-22-2019 at 09:51 PM.

  13. #643
    Fantastic Member Sion Reaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Aleka, slowly, chipping away at it you manage to free the crystal and acquire it.

    Once removed, a warning does flare across the ship.
    As she expected a warning or something along those lines was going off, but as long it didn't explode she was fine. Aleka took the device Parsley had given her and held to the crystal to see if it would do anything or she'd have to mess with it a bit more. Only thing for sure, she wanted to get this done quickly and get the hell out of here asap.

  14. #644
    Retired Overlord
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Sasheem continues to whistle, using his Mamba Boost to increase speed as he soars into the air, dragging the ship behind him via the gum. Eventually he pinpoints the other ship.

    Raising one hand in the air, he tosses several ki blasts at the other ships back hull. And if successfully damaged....he sticks the other end of the gum into it.
    Over the communicator, Sasheem hears a string of hate fueled obscenities not a moment after the impact of his ki blasts....unfortunately they are all various forms of "Gao" and thus incomprehensible. What he does notice it the other ship is slowly turning to face the one he had attached the gum to.

    On the bridge, Erosa started smacking whatever buttons she could find pertaining to firing weapons. Her target being the other ship. the gum attached to it......and if she had spare ammo left, Sasheem.

  15. #645
    Retired Overlord
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,387

    Default

    Battles were unfolding all over the area, Parsley and her Familiar on the ship, the battle with Marduk nearby, Sarada against some red oni.....certainly more onis here then she had expected to ever see.

    But the one oni she was here to keep safe had been taken, and in the aftermath Etrina had found herself directionless amiss the chaos.

    She scoured the last point in which the two Ishtars had been fighting for any trace of where the two might have gone, perhaps some fragment of magic, or a tear in the dimensional fabric, or some other esoteric form of removing oneself from a location. If there was something here....she.....she'd find it, assuming something didn't come and pick a fight with her as well.

    The air here wasn't helping much either....her cough was getting a little worse now that she had spent so much time there, the most recent producing a small splatter of black liquid on her hand that she promptly wiped away in focus on the task in front of her. She felt fine, better then fine infact.....the faster this is over with the faster she can go home and clear out this bad air with a hot cup of tea.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •