Page 44 of 169 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 2526
  1. #646
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    20,988

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Due to her race's superior detection of blue light, Althena can spot shades of blue on the bird with the blue feathers that wouldn't be distinguishable to humans. " Since my Clairvoyance can't see into the future, that I know of. I can use my Clairvoyance to relay the current events or past events of a creature into my mind, but it only seems to work on creatures with high intelligence," Althena said.

    Althena points at the bird with the blue feathers," I can see slightest of movements, and I can even hear their heartbeats. So I can only guess base on the slightest of movements and their heartbeats. That the bird with the lovely shades of blue will fly first," Althena said.
    Andron nods, then speaks again, "And what of the other one? Can you say what the other one will do once blue bird takes flight?"
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

  2. #647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    ¬ďThe cryo-tube is nigh indestructible, we¬íve been careful not to disrupt any of the functions with our probing. I have high hopes for a new sort of nanite I¬íve designed, partially off of Adam¬ís schematics. I think it could help us understand the pod¬ís functions better and give us, essentially, an understandable instruction manual.¬Ē

    The elevator stops and the three step out into the kush and massive Geo-Front. A vehicle sits waiting for them.

    ¬ďThis will take us to the lab area.¬Ē
    At the end of their long descent, the gates to the encapsulated sanctuary opened. Nestled deep in the foundation of Capital City, the artificial sky seemed brighter than the one above, its engineered sunlight falling in optimum levels. It heat a difference just so to steer the warm - then cool - convection currents billowing upon grasses that stood a shade greener, growing only so much as they needed to. The engineered world created to suit...a vision.

    He surveyed the treeline, and Ochazuke's eyes visibly widened to the whites. Eerily, the Geofront appeared exactly as it had the first time they'd arrived. He had an intuitive notion of this before, but so returned with a greater perception, the exacting placement of everything shook him. It was in everything inside this suspended, isolated little pocket of the world. Every single blade of grass swaying to the rhythm of the most optimal breeze, the exacting flow and pooling of waters from the simulated glacier, it was as artificial as the very nanite-concrete beneath their feet. All of this is necessarily by design. How different was the Doctor from Jinzi, really? The terrible thought struck him as he passed his meditation field over the Geofront's expanse of ordered, uncanny greenery. To save people or to remake them-

    The white mountain peak in the distance stood and gleamed just as it had two years ago without so much as a scar upon its surface. His teeth clenched silently, hands briefly tightening to fists. The memory was nearly enough to drown out Dr. Char Banner Gero's announcement of yet another nanite, this time based on Adam. The machine-man had often assert itself, prodding here, assimilating masses external to itself...

    -just how far are you from crossing that threshold?

    "High hopes. Do you mean untested?" He folded his arms in his sleeves, taking a seat in the rear of the vehicle. "Is there a reason why Adam couldn't see to it?"

  3. #648
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    8,851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    At the end of their long descent, the gates to the encapsulated sanctuary opened. Nestled deep in the foundation of Capital City, the artificial sky seemed brighter than the one above, its engineered sunlight falling in optimum levels. It heat a difference just so to steer the warm - then cool - convection currents billowing upon grasses that stood a shade greener, growing only so much as they needed to. The engineered world created to suit...a vision.

    He surveyed the treeline, and Ochazuke's eyes visibly widened to the whites. Eerily, the Geofront appeared exactly as it had the first time they'd arrived. He had an intuitive notion of this before, but so returned with a greater perception, the exacting placement of everything shook him. It was in everything inside this suspended, isolated little pocket of the world. Every single blade of grass swaying to the rhythm of the most optimal breeze, the exacting flow and pooling of waters from the simulated glacier, it was as artificial as the very nanite-concrete beneath their feet. All of this is necessarily by design. How different was the Doctor from Jinzi, really? The terrible thought struck him as he passed his meditation field over the Geofront's expanse of ordered, uncanny greenery. To save people or to remake them-

    The white mountain peak in the distance stood and gleamed just as it had two years ago without so much as a scar upon its surface. His teeth clenched silently, hands briefly tightening to fists. The memory was nearly enough to drown out Dr. Char Banner Gero's announcement of yet another nanite, this time based on Adam. The machine-man had often assert itself, prodding here, assimilating masses external to itself...

    -just how far are you from crossing that threshold?

    "High hopes. Do you mean untested?" He folded his arms in his sleeves, taking a seat in the rear of the vehicle. "Is there a reason why Adam couldn't see to it?"
    “He is. In fact, he’s already at the lab waiting. His nanites are....aggressive in nature. We wanted to make a somewhat more passive concoction of them first and see how that goes. Adam trying to get it open himself is a last resort.”

    Wilhelm nods.

    “My...suggestion. Trying to be...cautious. Careful. Maybe overly so, but...I...worry.”

    A few minutes pass and they land the vehicle at a large glass and chrome and steel one story experimental facility. Jar leads them to the doors and waves a badge, granting them access. Down a hallway and into a large room where the crying-tube is, alongside Adam.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  4. #649
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    8,851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "..." Blizzar blinks. He'd seen his fellow officers get absorbed in their work, but it was nothing compared to this. The lieutenant shrugged. He supposed that this was the kind of behavior one could expect from the smartest in the universe in the midst of a breakthrough, but it didn't make it any less annoying to deal with.

    Blizzar simply snapped his fingers near Jinzi's ears, hoping to snap the scientist out of his trance. "Dreadfully sorry to interrupt, but this should only take but a moment of your time."
    The scientist looks at him, eyes narrowed slightly.

    ďBlizzar.Ē

    His voice seems....odd. Still not all there.

    ďHow can I help you?Ē
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  5. #650
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    8,851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Parsley took the shot the throat and fell to a knee. Slug still has fight in him, she noted as she rose to a knee. Using the ax as a brace, she stood wobbly to her feet.

    Of course, much of this was just an act to lull him into a false sense of security and to give her a moment to charge another attack. Like a gunslinger from Earth's fables, she whipped her finger and firing a Void Beam at its head. She missed, just barely and the beam shot down the hall and through the ship.

    "Hn," she sneered as he Void Beam's emptiness filled suddenly, creating a massive sonic boom that thundered right next to the Namekian's ear and through the entire ship behind him.
    File screams as the sound brings him to his knees.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  6. #651
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    8,851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ishtar hisses as the Ice Claws bite deep, and the dip in energy causes her to be overpowered in the moment had made to kiss the crater she'd made only moments before. Though even as she has her head slammed hard against the planet's surface; she keeps track of the impacts.

    One ... two ... three ...

    Before the fourth, with a snarl Ishtar charges her fist and slams it into Alternate Ishtar's knee; should it stagger her ... another charged strike would find its way into uppeecutting the Goddess of Ruination.
    The knee shatters and the upper it lands and sends the Ruination Goddess flying away.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  7. #652
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    8,851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Can't disappoint them now

    With Marduk's focus now on the separation between he and his book, there was no doubt that Charco's Brachio Stomp would draw him forth towards the teenager. Gathering the last dredges of his energy, he focused the volatile teal energy into his right hand, a monstrous claw-like construct forming around it.

    This was the first time he had channeled his Thyreophora energy into this technique as it showed as blood vessels began to burst beneath the flesh of his right hand and forearm, coloring the limb red and purple. Still, he was willing to pay the price for what was to come.

    Breaking the Brachio Stomp's hold on Marduk at the last second, Charco lunged forth, grabbing the oni's face with his enhanced Spino Grasp, unleashing the full power of a TyrannoTitan Blast point blank into his foe.
    The blast lands, the light flares all around, and when it dies down Marduk is obliterated. Only faint traces of ash remain.

    Deputy Charco holds the book, no longer struggling with it.

    ďBadass. Nicely done, me.Ē
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  8. #653
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    8,851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat goes through a bunch of more tests and analysis each one. " I'm up to test 30 and still I haven't found a new type of radiation, but that doesn't mean I'm giving up. I'll keep on moving forward until I made my discovery!" Praxat said.

    Praxat makes a bunch of crazy adjustments to the equipment she's using, and then looks at the figure without turning around." Hey what are you doing in my lab?" Praxat said.
    The person pauses, then quickly runs out.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  9. #654
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    8,851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion Reaver View Post
    As she expected a warning or something along those lines was going off, but as long it didn't explode she was fine. Aleka took the device Parsley had given her and held to the crystal to see if it would do anything or she'd have to mess with it a bit more. Only thing for sure, she wanted to get this done quickly and get the hell out of here asap.
    The artifact absorbs the nexus point just fine. Their job was done.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  10. #655
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    8,851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Battles were unfolding all over the area, Parsley and her Familiar on the ship, the battle with Marduk nearby, Sarada against some red oni.....certainly more onis here then she had expected to ever see.

    But the one oni she was here to keep safe had been taken, and in the aftermath Etrina had found herself directionless amiss the chaos.

    She scoured the last point in which the two Ishtars had been fighting for any trace of where the two might have gone, perhaps some fragment of magic, or a tear in the dimensional fabric, or some other esoteric form of removing oneself from a location. If there was something here....she.....she'd find it, assuming something didn't come and pick a fight with her as well.

    The air here wasn't helping much either....her cough was getting a little worse now that she had spent so much time there, the most recent producing a small splatter of black liquid on her hand that she promptly wiped away in focus on the task in front of her. She felt fine, better then fine infact.....the faster this is over with the faster she can go home and clear out this bad air with a hot cup of tea.
    There is a faint trace of a tear. A forced teleport, perhaps where Ishtar was taken.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  11. #656
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    8,851

    Default

    Sasheem, Erosa’s ship starts firing at yours, several of the cannons slamming blasts into you as well. Very powerful blasts.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  12. #657
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    13,125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    File screams as the sound brings him to his knees.
    As File dropped to his knees, Parsley exploded toward him. The ax's head shimmered menacingly in the artificial light of the Ruination Goddess' warship as it was brought to bear, then swung forward, aimed to take the Namekian's head from his shoulders.

  13. #658
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    8,851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    As File dropped to his knees, Parsley exploded toward him. The ax's head shimmered menacingly in the artificial light of the Ruination Goddess' warship as it was brought to bear, then swung forward, aimed to take the Namekian's head from his shoulders.
    With a whistling sound, the blade takes the head off clean, and the hybrid falls, dead.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  14. #659
    Astonishing Member KingofPie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Over the communicator, Sasheem hears a string of hate fueled obscenities not a moment after the impact of his ki blasts....unfortunately they are all various forms of "Gao" and thus incomprehensible. What he does notice it the other ship is slowly turning to face the one he had attached the gum to.

    On the bridge, Erosa started smacking whatever buttons she could find pertaining to firing weapons. Her target being the other ship. the gum attached to it......and if she had spare ammo left, Sasheem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    Sasheem, Erosaís ship starts firing at yours, several of the cannons slamming blasts into you as well. Very powerful blasts.
    "..."

    As Sasheem was being made into swiss cheese with each blast of the canons he couldn't help but feel more hate than pain in this instance. Qucikly before he was completely, ripped apart, he turned into Katchin Mode to tank the blasts, though they still left a dent, forcing him to fly away and flee....and as he did, he left behind an Annihilation Orb...between the two ships. Between the hail of fire. Now, if that collsion didn't start a big boom, he didn't know what would.

    At the very least it should hopefully get rid of the enemies they had in one fell swoop. The Majin couldn't help but smile at the thought of the destruction as he rushed towards the ground to heal.

    ...Oh yeah and uh...he hoped his allies got the time whateverthefuckitis.

  15. #660
    Astonishing Member KingofPie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    The scientist looks at him, eyes narrowed slightly.

    “Blizzar.”

    His voice seems....odd. Still not all there.

    “How can I help you?”
    "I was attempting to ask some more questions regarding the Lookout's and perhaps Capsule Corp's security..." Blizzar began, tilting his head to the side quizzically. Something was off about Jinzis tone. "...Are you quite all right, old boy?"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •