Page 49 of 294 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    So, that was what Etrina was trying to do – rip open a portal to the planet where Ishtar was fighting. It took an incidental bit of help from Cyanna to make the hope wide enough, but just opening one by screaming was impressive enough.

Parsley stepped past Etrina and into the unknown world. The planet was devastated, undoubtedly due to the collosal clash between goddess.

It was also quiet. Ishtar's energy was the only one she felt. Still, Parsley took nothing to chance and advanced cautiously. Her Super Saiyan power would let Ishtar know she was there.
    As she did, Cyanna cried out, "Hey! Aren't you supposed to be taking care of your sister?" as she chased after Parsley.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    As she did, Cyanna cried out, "Hey! Aren't you supposed to be taking care of your sister?" as she chased after Parsley.
    "She isn't a child," Parsley answered as she ventured further.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

"No," Cyanna said as she caught up with her, "but she was hurt pretty bad. Maybe we should wait for Etrina? It's, you know, the polite thing to do, seeing as she opened this up." Looking backwards, "I wonder what's keeping her."

"No," Cyanna said as she caught up with her, "but she was hurt pretty bad. Maybe we should wait for Etrina? It's, you know, the polite thing to do, seeing as she opened this up." Looking backwards, "I wonder what's keeping her."
    With that, Cyanna vanaished in a teleport and returned back to where Etrina was, "Etrina, are you alright? Don't you want to come too?"

Retired Overlord

While events transpire on the ground with her friends attempt to save Ishtar, baby steps were being taken far above them to secure the remaining enemy ship and the skies above the battlefield.

Literal baby steps infact.

Baby Erosa at the helm, barking "ero" and "gao" at the various consoles while navigating her other-selfs around the ship to engage the remaining crew. In the meantime she turned whatever guns were left on the remaining ship, and in leiu of guns any free Erosa from the Erosa 5 were opted to simply find a hole in the hull and fire out of it with their regular ki blasts.

Mother Erosa, however, had the thankless task of finding the nearest hole and cutting off the wad of gum someone left on the side of the ship. Being attached to a ship that was likely about to explode might scratch the paint job.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    “Ahh, either Adam or Dr. Char Banner Gero. Those two are essentially in charge when I’m not there.”
    "..." Blizzar blinked for a moment. "I see...Well, Jinzi do not be alarmed but..."

Blizzar suddenly turned around, speaking through his Galaxy Police communicator. "Lieutenant Blizzar calling Katchin Squadron, Sky Patrol, and any officer currently stationed planetside. I am en route to Capsule Corp and Your assitance is requested immediately. I'll fill you in on the way there, bit by the time I arrive, I want the place surrounded," he relayed.

Without another word, the Arcosian leaped from the Lookout and made a beeline towards Capsule Corp.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " By the way, the one with the grey and white feathers heart is beating, I say that it's most likely a female, and probably the mother of the blue one at that. My first guess is that it's going to tend to its nest and go back to her mate. My second guess if the birds are not mother and child, but rather a couple. That the one with the white and grey feathers will follow the one with the blue feathers once it takes flight," Althena said.
    "Let us see if you are correct." Andron sat back and waited, and soon enough the Blue bird did take flight. The grey and white bird then hopped along the branch until it was hidden within the leaves. As soon as it did, they could hear the sounds of younger birds, chicks, chirping softly in a greeting.

He then pointed a finger at Althena, "Child, you have shown knowledge and perception. Using those two alone you were able to predict events, to see into the future. Though it was only a glimpse, a brief moment in time. I shall ask you another question, what is the shape of the future?"

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "..." Blizzar blinked for a moment. "I see...Well, Jinzi do not be alarmed but..."

Blizzar suddenly turned around, speaking through his Galaxy Police communicator. "Lieutenant Blizzar calling Katchin Squadron, Sky Patrol, and any officer currently stationed planetside. I am en route to Capsule Corp and Your assitance is requested immediately. I'll fill you in on the way there, bit by the time I arrive, I want the place surrounded," he relayed.

Without another word, the Arcosian leaped from the Lookout and made a beeline towards Capsule Corp.
    Jinzi just blinked as Blizzar disappears.

“Huh.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    While events transpire on the ground with her friends attempt to save Ishtar, baby steps were being taken far above them to secure the remaining enemy ship and the skies above the battlefield.

Literal baby steps infact.

Baby Erosa at the helm, barking "ero" and "gao" at the various consoles while navigating her other-selfs around the ship to engage the remaining crew. In the meantime she turned whatever guns were left on the remaining ship, and in leiu of guns any free Erosa from the Erosa 5 were opted to simply find a hole in the hull and fire out of it with their regular ki blasts.

Mother Erosa, however, had the thankless task of finding the nearest hole and cutting off the wad of gum someone left on the side of the ship. Being attached to a ship that was likely about to explode might scratch the paint job.
    Only Baby Erosa's ship still exists and functions now. The ship is battered and beaten, but still air worthy.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

The shattered world isn’t just broken, it’s actually shattered. What she sees is a chunk of free floating planet.

This, there really isn’t any air to breathe.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

"She just lost a hand. She'll live." Cyanna was gone before Parsley had the chance to say more. Not that she intended on prolonging that line of conversation any further.

The shattered world isn’t just broken, it’s actually shattered. What she sees is a chunk of free floating planet.

This, there really isn’t any air to breathe.
    She hadn't noticed before since there was air trapped in her aura, but with that nearly depleted, it became undeniable. There was no air on this world.

No, not even world; a shattered chunk of planet was all that was left from Ishtar's battle with her alternate. Damn it.

She quickly retreated to the hole in space Etrina created. Even if there was a battle to fight, Parsley was unable to fight in it. Saiyans could not survive in outer space. 'The invasions is over. Your alternate's army is defeated and the Nexus is secure. Move your ass so we can leave,' she transmitted to Ishtar before passing through the hole again and returning to Earth.

She breathed in deeply. "The world is shattered to the point that there's no air to breathe," she reported. "Seems the fighting is over anyway."
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 06-29-2019 at 03:22 PM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " Hmm Okay I can rule out the intruder being human, and it can't be another Toadian since Qaztoh is at the Lookout and I'm not sure where Althena is at the moment. Unless it's one from alternate timeline working with the Doctor, wait that's nonsense. There's no way a Toadian from alternate timeline could be here?" Praxat said.

Praxat checks the fingered claw / finger marks." Hmm, but the only creature that could make close to three finger marks is another Toadian, but Toadians only have claws on their feet, well in this timeline at least. The only thing I can think of that can make these type of marks is a bird type creature. Better not be a bird type creature, birds terrify me, Praxat said.

Praxat finishes make copies of her documents that were drenched in water." There it's done I'm finish typing up the copies of my documents that got drench in water. Now to check Capsule Corp's security system," Praxat said.

Praxat takes a bunch of her equipment and goes to check Capsule Corp's security system.
    The half of CC Praxat’s lab is in is the functioning half. The other half was destroyed by sheriff Zaofan a bit ago and is being rebuilt. As such, security is......spotty. The security in your half of CC proper is down, and it looks like a small black device was attached to a main power line and disabled security functions.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Jinzi just blinked as Blizzar disappears.

“Huh.”
    Soon enough, Capsule Corp is surrounded by Galaxy Police officers and vehicles, Blizzar and the Katchin Squadron taking point as they walked trough what was left of the entrance.

"What's the urgency for, Sir?" N-Ten asked Blizzar as he hurried walked around, looking for a staff member to point him in the right direction.

"Have the invaders returned?" X-Bo queried.

"What exactly is it about Capsule Corp that draws so much attention anyway?" P-Cee inquired.

"Capsule Corp..." Blizzar scoffed as they turned a corner. "The proper question is, what is it about Earth that...Ah!" Blizzar excalimed, relieved that he had found an employee to flag down.

"Pardon me," he began. "Galaxy Police. We would like to inquire as to the whereabouts of a Dr. Char Banner Gero?"

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Soon enough, Capsule Corp is surrounded by Galaxy Police officers and vehicles, Blizzar and the Katchin Squadron taking point as they walked trough what was left of the entrance.

"What's the urgency for, Sir?" N-Ten asked Blizzar as he hurried walked around, looking for a staff member to point him in the right direction.

"Have the invaders returned?" X-Bo queried.

"What exactly is it about Capsule Corp that draws so much attention anyway?" P-Cee inquired.

"Capsule Corp..." Blizzar scoffed as they turned a corner. "The proper question is, what is it about Earth that...Ah!" Blizzar excalimed, relieved that he had found an employee to flag down.

"Pardon me," he began. "Galaxy Police. We would like to inquire as to the whereabouts of a Dr. Char Banner Gero?"
    Wheelo, and older human Doctor, looks at him.

“She’s in one of the Geo-Front labs, Officer. But it’s only assessable via the main elevator there.”

He points.
    Last edited by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade; 06-29-2019 at 05:34 PM.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

“Finally decided to go toe to toe with him. Morgana helped me. Helped me control my mind so I could finally confront him. Then I overcame him.”
    "Morgana?"

Charco couldn't say he was familiar with the name, the lack of recognition bringing with it the dread of realizing that some people born in this alternate timeline may not exist in his own.

"So... confronting him is the only way, huh."

The boy couldn't say he was too thrilled with the prospect, but he knew, deep down inside, that he would have to endure the worst before it got better.