Page 51 of 168 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 2516
  1. #751
    i blow u kis Yun Lao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    He nods.

    ďStay strong, me. Youíll prevail. Trust me. I am you after all.Ē

    He grins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    With a large flare of light, the portal back home opens.
    "Looks like we're done here." He replied.

    While he wished he had more time to speak to his alternate self, he had no say in that matter. Instead, he simply gave the reptilian deputy a playful punch to the shoulder.

    "Keep protecting the peace here, me." The boy said with a wave before he stepped through the portal.

  2. #752
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    13,123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    Jinzi walks around a corner, stops once he sees them, and raises an eyebrow.

    ďReally? What is with you people and losing limbs.Ē

    He moves over and with Evaís help takes Sarada towards his mobile lab.

    ďCome alone, your highness. Jinzi is quite talented at limb replacement.Ē Eva says, just her presence bolstering the young monarch.
    Sarada groans softly as her eyes flutter open. She missed have fallen asleep because one moment, she was on the ground with Karine healing, and the next she's staring at someone's ass. "What the Ė"

    Eva's voice registered. She must have been on the Lookout. "Oh, is it over?"

    "Yes," Parsley said as she gently set Sarada down on her feet. Eva's presence made Sarada feel much better, so she was steadier and able to stand on her own. "Ishtar defeated her alternate, and we secured the final Nexus."

    "Awesome! I told her she had nothing to worry about!" She could see about her in a bit. The pain in her arm, combined with the numbness, wasn't a good sign. "She better not have lost another arm. That she could even say that said too much.

    "Oh, my hand." She let Eva and Jinzi lead her to the latter's mobile lab. "I want the stronger hand you can make Jinzi. With different vibrating settings. Oh, and can the fingers combine to make a big vibrator? That'd be great!"

  3. #753
    Retired Overlord
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    With a large flare of light, the portal back home opens.
    High above, Baby Erosa settles into the chair of her new space ship......with some paint, a few patched holes and an all you can eat buffet, this would make the perfect flying hedonist paradise.

    "Ahoy Captain!" Pupa Erosa ran onto the bridge saluting, followed quickly by the others. With a nod between them, the 5 Erosas finally remerge backed into their single form...leaving Erosa by herself on the bridge, rubbing her clawed hands in excitement.

    At least....momentarily......before it started to dawn on her how she'd fit this thing through the portal. In a moment of sudden panic she quickly jumped from panel to panel, looking for if the ship had a "time travel" button or something equally able to haul her prize with her.

  4. #754
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    8,845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    High above, Baby Erosa settles into the chair of her new space ship......with some paint, a few patched holes and an all you can eat buffet, this would make the perfect flying hedonist paradise.

    "Ahoy Captain!" Pupa Erosa ran onto the bridge saluting, followed quickly by the others. With a nod between them, the 5 Erosas finally remerge backed into their single form...leaving Erosa by herself on the bridge, rubbing her clawed hands in excitement.

    At least....momentarily......before it started to dawn on her how she'd fit this thing through the portal. In a moment of sudden panic she quickly jumped from panel to panel, looking for if the ship had a "time travel" button or something equally able to haul her prize with her.
    It dawns on her that she can Capsule it and take it with her.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  5. #755
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    8,845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "Looks like we're done here." He replied.

    While he wished he had more time to speak to his alternate self, he had no say in that matter. Instead, he simply gave the reptilian deputy a playful punch to the shoulder.

    "Keep protecting the peace here, me." The boy said with a wave before he stepped through the portal.
    The Deputy salutes him before he disappears into the portal.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  6. #756
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    8,845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada groans softly as her eyes flutter open. She missed have fallen asleep because one moment, she was on the ground with Karine healing, and the next she's staring at someone's ass. "What the –"

    Eva's voice registered. She must have been on the Lookout. "Oh, is it over?"

    "Yes," Parsley said as she gently set Sarada down on her feet. Eva's presence made Sarada feel much better, so she was steadier and able to stand on her own. "Ishtar defeated her alternate, and we secured the final Nexus."

    "Awesome! I told her she had nothing to worry about!" She could see about her in a bit. The pain in her arm, combined with the numbness, wasn't a good sign. "She better not have lost another arm. That she could even say that said too much.

    "Oh, my hand." She let Eva and Jinzi lead her to the latter's mobile lab. "I want the stronger hand you can make Jinzi. With different vibrating settings. Oh, and can the fingers combine to make a big vibrator? That'd be great!"
    Jinzi blushes and face faults. He picks himself up, face still a bit red.

    “Kami, that’s....that’s a request. I....yeah, maybe? Let’s see what I have on....hand.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  7. #757
    Retired Overlord
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    With that, Cyanna vanaished in a teleport and returned back to where Etrina was, "Etrina, are you alright? Don't you want to come too?"
    "I...I'm fine." Etrina mumbled, hand on her chest and breathing harder then normal. She had collapsed back onto her butt with the work concluded, and was the process of getting back up with a pained expression. "I'm fine....I just need a moment. Ugh...." For a moment she looked like she would throw up, but somehow managed to swallow it down.

    "Remind me....never do this again........sandpaper throat....."

  8. #758
    Retired Overlord
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    It dawns on her that she can Capsule it and take it with her.
    Clearly inspiration from the gods, Erosa makes sure the ship is stable, then vacates the nearest hole and hits the ship with a capsule she had managed to conveniently snatch from and unrelated pocket. Her new possession safely locked away in....capsuleland.....Erosa followed the others back to their timeline.

    ---On the other side---

    Not a moment sooner did the Id touch the other side then she hunted down Jinzi like a mad dog. "Science Guy Jinzi Ero!" The Id ambushed him in the middle of whatever converation he was in and slapped the capsule into his chest. "I got a ship, from the bad guys in the alternate time land.....its got a bunch of holes in it that needs fixing. Could you fix it up for me, I'll let you examine all the techy bits to pay you back....and if that's not enough.....I got other ways to pay you....ero...." The Id leaned against him seductively and whispered in his ear. "....I can cook."

  9. #759
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    13,123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Jinzi blushes and face faults. He picks himself up, face still a bit red.

    “Kami, that’s....that’s a request. I....yeah, maybe? Let’s see what I have on....hand.”
    Sarada groaned at the awful pun, but smiled approvingly. "Good. Thanks."

    She sat down on the ground and waited. She would get her new hand, then shower, then get something to eat. There was one last battle before this entire ordeal was finally over. The Doctor awaited, but he could wait until she tested her hand out.

    Hehehe.

  10. #760
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    20,976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "I...I'm fine." Etrina mumbled, hand on her chest and breathing harder then normal. She had collapsed back onto her butt with the work concluded, and was the process of getting back up with a pained expression. "I'm fine....I just need a moment. Ugh...." For a moment she looked like she would throw up, but somehow managed to swallow it down.

    "Remind me....never do this again........sandpaper throat....."
    "I think it's time to go." Cyanna helped Etrina stand, "Here, let me help you."

    Helping her Sensei to her feet, Cyanna managed to get them both through the portal and back to the lookout. Once there, she found a comfortable couch on which Etrina could rest.
    Last edited by Tami; 06-29-2019 at 08:09 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

  11. #761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    Wilhelm gasps slightly as the podís panel lites up under Ochazukeís hand. Instinctively, Ochazuke can see the pattern of the next twelve touches and patterns needed to be drawn on the surface to open the pod.
    His fingers parted from the surface of the pod, and though this was the start to what Wilhelm sought, Ochazuke raised an eyebrow as he cast a look over his should at him. The Old Terran, even with his intimate familiarity with the technology of his world and all the time he has spent set to obey the last command of his lord, was clearly unfamiliar with this interface.

    "Service repaid with secrets," he muttered. Silently it dawned on him just how little they knew of Terra before its fall. Why should they conceal this from him? Questions, perhaps, that would have to wait for another time.

    Knowing Adam was watching, Ochazuke lift his hand away from the pod and resuming his usual sombre posture, but left the Android's unblinking eye a trail to follow. An invisible tether of ki traced around the Cryo-Pod, across the twelve points in imitation of the path left by long-gone, ancient hands.

    "Still it is to your judgement whether to let her sleep a moment longer," he said to Wilhelm. "A world she can return to, can we give it to her?"

    The energy trail left silently for a machine to commit to recorded memory. Ochazuke's marker desist just as swiftly as it had been raised. Perhaps it was concealed from the view of the other curious party in the room.

    "What do you think, Dr. Gero?"

  12. #762
    Astonishing Member KingofPie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Wheelo, and older human Doctor, looks at him.

    “She’s in one of the Geo-Front labs, Officer. But it’s only assessable via the main elevator there.”

    He points.
    "My thanks," Blizzar nods, storming towards the elevator and boarding it, Katchin Squadron in tow. This was perhaps a paranoid assessment, given the situation. Thus was not the same Banner Gero he had been informed about in that alternate timeline. In fact, he knew nothing of this one other than her name. Perhaps it was...slightly less than moral to conduct a full investigation based on such a hunch, but of course Blizzar wasn't exactly one to follow the law to the letter. Not to mention that of this Gero had the slightest chance of creating another nightmare like Incenio...

    Ding!

    Ah, and here they were. Blizzar had never been to the Geofront himself and fin what he had heard it was an interesting step forward in creating simulated environments or sime such blather Doctor Cast had rambled on about. He had no time to be impressed with it'a ingenuity, however. He had many questions, and hopefully the answers were not as dire as they seemed.

    "Doctor Char Banner Gero?" Blizzar called out. "Galaxy Police! We have a few questions for you..." Blizzar trailed off slightly. A few familiar ki signatures were nearby...odd, coincidence but perhaps one that wpuld provide welcome assistance.

  13. #763
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    8,845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    His fingers parted from the surface of the pod, and though this was the start to what Wilhelm sought, Ochazuke raised an eyebrow as he cast a look over his should at him. The Old Terran, even with his intimate familiarity with the technology of his world and all the time he has spent set to obey the last command of his lord, was clearly unfamiliar with this interface.

    "Service repaid with secrets," he muttered. Silently it dawned on him just how little they knew of Terra before its fall. Why should they conceal this from him? Questions, perhaps, that would have to wait for another time.

    Knowing Adam was watching, Ochazuke lift his hand away from the pod and resuming his usual sombre posture, but left the Android's unblinking eye a trail to follow. An invisible tether of ki traced around the Cryo-Pod, across the twelve points in imitation of the path left by long-gone, ancient hands.

    "Still it is to your judgement whether to let her sleep a moment longer," he said to Wilhelm. "A world she can return to, can we give it to her?"

    The energy trail left silently for a machine to commit to recorded memory. Ochazuke's marker desist just as swiftly as it had been raised. Perhaps it was concealed from the view of the other curious party in the room.

    "What do you think, Dr. Gero?"
    She seems surprised, intrigued, jealous, and a bit angry that he somehow managed to find something out before she had.

    “Touch based security system. Impressive.”

    Wilhelm looks at him and a sad smile flits over his face slightly, so close to freeing her yet knowing now was not the right time.

    “We will...wait. The Doctor...needs to be brought...to justice first.”

    He looks at Ochazuke with gratitude.

    “Thank you. When...the time is right....we shall wake her up.”

    Just as he turns to dismiss Gero and Adam, Blizzar shows up.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  14. #764
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    8,845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "My thanks," Blizzar nods, storming towards the elevator and boarding it, Katchin Squadron in tow. This was perhaps a paranoid assessment, given the situation. Thus was not the same Banner Gero he had been informed about in that alternate timeline. In fact, he knew nothing of this one other than her name. Perhaps it was...slightly less than moral to conduct a full investigation based on such a hunch, but of course Blizzar wasn't exactly one to follow the law to the letter. Not to mention that of this Gero had the slightest chance of creating another nightmare like Incenio...

    Ding!

    Ah, and here they were. Blizzar had never been to the Geofront himself and fin what he had heard it was an interesting step forward in creating simulated environments or sime such blather Doctor Cast had rambled on about. He had no time to be impressed with it'a ingenuity, however. He had many questions, and hopefully the answers were not as dire as they seemed.

    "Doctor Char Banner Gero?" Blizzar called out. "Galaxy Police! We have a few questions for you..." Blizzar trailed off slightly. A few familiar ki signatures were nearby...odd, coincidence but perhaps one that wpuld provide welcome assistance.

    Gero pauses, then walks out of the lab, followed by Adam.

    “Galaxy Police? Surely you mean Jinzi? I’ve never been off planet.”

    Adam stands behind her, sightless eyes watching Blizzar intently.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  15. #765
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    8,845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Clearly inspiration from the gods, Erosa makes sure the ship is stable, then vacates the nearest hole and hits the ship with a capsule she had managed to conveniently snatch from and unrelated pocket. Her new possession safely locked away in....capsuleland.....Erosa followed the others back to their timeline.

    ---On the other side---

    Not a moment sooner did the Id touch the other side then she hunted down Jinzi like a mad dog. "Science Guy Jinzi Ero!" The Id ambushed him in the middle of whatever converation he was in and slapped the capsule into his chest. "I got a ship, from the bad guys in the alternate time land.....its got a bunch of holes in it that needs fixing. Could you fix it up for me, I'll let you examine all the techy bits to pay you back....and if that's not enough.....I got other ways to pay you....ero...." The Id leaned against him seductively and whispered in his ear. "....I can cook."
    He blushes slightly but nods.

    “As soon as I can. I need to make a hand here first.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •