Page 59 of 294 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159 ... LastLast
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Not far away, Cyanna and Charco just appeared looking for Eva. It was then she overheard Jinzi and became confused and concerned. "Brother Jinzi, did Meagan tell you about her? Didn't everyone tell you about Gero? No one knows mechanical stuff better than you, that's what Meagan says."
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "You definitely did," Sarada argued. "Your face literally went slack, then you started going on about calling that Gero lady and asking her for her opinion on robot stuff."
    Jinzi nods.

“Of course I did, Char’s the be......st.”

He trails off softly, eyes narrowing as if in thought.

“Meagan....Meagan said something.....Gero. What was it?”

His eyes and face go blank suddenly. After a long minute, he nods.

“Like I was saying, I hope the hand will do. I’m not the best at cybernetics after all.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Jinzi nods.

“Like I was saying, I hope the hand will do. I’m not the best at cybernetics after all.”
    "Oh my Goddess! Something's wrong with Jinzi!" Turning to Sarada, "He needs help."
    Last edited by Tami; 07-01-2019 at 10:11 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Jinzi nods.

"Oh my Goddess! Something's wrong with Jinzi!" Turning to Sarada, "He needs help."
    So, Meagan had said something. How could Jinzi forget something that important? He sounded completely shocked when Sarada told him what Gero was in the other timeline.

"Jinzi?"

Something wasn't right. Sarada wasn't as perceptive as her sister, Ochazuke, or the bunny girl, but she knew fuckery when she saw it. Jinzi head was being fucked with. That was the only explanation for why he kept blanking out and seemed to be having troubling remembering things. "Gero must have fucked with his head somehow," she said.

She grabbed Jinzi with her good hand and started looking him over. She figured that whatever it was would likely be near his head. "Go find Held," she told Cyanna. "We need his eyes."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

She smiles unconcerned.

“Forgive me, my galactic law is somewhat sketchy, but Earth isn’t a full signatory yet to galactic law. President Grinthorn intends to eventually, but until such a time you don’t have the authority to arrest me. Article Seven, Sub-Section C: Galactic Law Enforcement on a non signatory world is possible only if the perpetrator has committed the crime offworld.”

She looks at her watch.

“Two minutes. Ask your questions and maybe I’ll even answer.”
    "Fair enough. You've read up on you galactic law, I see. Excellent that will make for easier proceedings," Blizzar raised a hand, signalling for his subordinates to stand down. X-Bo and N-Ten hands edged towards their weapons still, however. "Two questions for two minutes, then. Firstly, what do you intend to do with the cloning technology. Secondly, you may not have technically breached any Galactic Laws...but what of Earth's Laws? Or have the Red Raiders made themselves reputable since the last time I checked your planet's databases?"

So, Meagan had said something. How could Jinzi forget something that important? He sounded completely shocked when Sarada told him what Gero was in the other timeline.

"Jinzi?"

Something wasn't right. Sarada wasn't as perceptive as her sister, Ochazuke, or the bunny girl, but she knew fuckery when she saw it. Jinzi head was being fucked with. That was the only explanation for why he kept blanking out and seemed to be having troubling remembering things. "Gero must have fucked with his head somehow," she said.

She grabbed Jinzi with her good hand and started looking him over. She figured that whatever it was would likely be near his head. "Go find Held," she told Cyanna. "We need his eyes."
    "Held? Right." Cyanna nodded then moved back. As she did, she scanned as wide an area as she could, trying to locate him.

Astonishing Member

"Held? Right." Cyanna nodded then moved back. As she did, she scanned as wide an area as she could, trying to locate him.
    "Well, I don't see why I shouldn't do it now!" The Nevadian shouted to his companion, clearly annoyed, as they headed from his room, "After a day like that, I need to unwind!"

"If you were more diligent in your training, perhaps that day would not have tired you so." Crazy Horn replied, his even trot keeping pace with the Nevadian walk, "As things were, you spend the better part of this day collapsed on your floor like a common cur."

Held rolled his eyes, "Sleeps unbecoming of a real warrior now too?"

"As deeply as you slept, I would have expected you to been on the door to death." was the retort, "If I remember correctly, you collapsed from exhaustion, not from injury."

"A win is a win." Held replied with a smirk, "I won, I rest, and now I celebrate."

"When you should be training." Horn replied with a frown in his voice.

"Well, I Thought you'd be happy I wasn't drinking...Yet"

"I find it a miracle you are not."

"I still have to count the spoils of war." Held replied with a smile, "I need every bit of my focus for this one."

"If your need for power and justice were on par with your greed and gluttony, you would truly be a legendary warrior."

"I said I'll start training harder, jeez." Held replied with a groan, "Can I please just get ready to do this?"
    Last edited by Miburo; 07-01-2019 at 10:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    "Well, I don't see why I shouldn't do it now!" The Nevadian shouted to his companion, clearly annoyed, as they headed from his room, "After a day like that, I need to unwind!"

"If you were more diligent in your training, perhaps that day would not have tired you so." Crazy Horn replied, his even trot keeping pace with the Nevadian walk, "As things were, you spend the better part of this day collapsed on your floor like a common cur."

Held rolled his eyes, "Sleeps unbecoming of a real warrior now too?"

"As deeply as you slept, I would have expected you to been on the door to death." was the retort, "If I remember correctly, you collapsed from exhaustion, not from injury."

"A win is a win." Held replied with a smirk, "I won, I rest, and now I celebrate."

"When you should be training."

"Well, I Thought you'd be happy I wasn't drinking."

"I find it a miracle you are not."

"I still have to count the spoils of war." Held replied with a smile, "I need every bit of my focus for this one."

"If your need for power and justice were on par with your greed and gluttony, you would truly be a legendary warrior."

"I said I'll start training harder, jeez." Held replied with a groan, "Can I please just get ready to do this?"
    Cyanna suddenly appeared in front of him, "It's Jinzi! We need your help!" The urgency was clear in her voice.

Astonishing Member

Cyanna suddenly appeared in front of him, "It's Jinzi! We need your help!" The urgency was clear in her voice.
    "What?" Held blinked in surprise, eyes widened. Cyanna? He had thought that she had returned to Chromakai with Meagan.

Then again, He did spend the better part of a day resting. Clearly something had changed while he was away with the fairies.

If Jinzi was in trouble, apparently more changed than he had expected.

What the hell happened? Is it something with the doctor?

Held nodded after a moment, "Let's go."

Was it an injury of some sort? It must be something out of the ordinary if she thinks I'm a good option for this...
    Last edited by Miburo; 07-01-2019 at 11:06 PM.

"What?" Held blinked in surprise, eyes widened. Cyanna? He had thought that she had returned to Chromakai with Meagan.

Then again, He did spend the better part of a day resting. Clearly something had changed while he was away with the fairies.

If Jinzi was in trouble, apparently more changed than he had expected.

What the hell happened? Is it something with the doctor?

Held nodded after a moment, "Let's go."

Was it an injury of some sort? It must be something out of the ordinary if she thinks I'm a good option for this...
    Taking his hand, Cyanna teleports them both back to where Sarada was looking after Jinzi. Calling out to her, "I found him!"

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Taking his hand, Cyanna teleports them both back to where Sarada was looking after Jinzi. Calling out to her, "I found him!"
    Sarada was still looking Jinzi over when Cyanna returned with Held. "Held, I think Jinzi's mind has been tampered with somehow. You remember Dr. Char Gero from Incenio's timeline, right? She exists on in this one too, and I think she did something to Jinzi."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Astonishing Member

Sarada was still looking Jinzi over when Cyanna returned with Held. "Held, I think Jinzi's mind has been tampered with somehow. You remember Dr. Char Gero from Incenio's timeline, right? She exists on in this one too, and I think she did something to Jinzi."
    ".....Gero? Incenio's lady?" Held frowned as he turned his attention to Jinzi, "I guess it's not surprising that she's around in some form, but I didn't expect her to be a pain in our ass in this universe as well."

The Nevadian looked Jinzi over, examining him. As far as he could tell there was no physical damage. So much for an easy fix.

"What the hell did she want with Jinzi? This some science nerd fued?" he asked, rubbing his chin, "Not to mention, how did she manage to get close enough to do...whatever, to him?"

Jinzi is no fool, I don't think he'd leave himself completely defenseless, between his nano-suit and Adam, nevermind the risk of attacking him in this place..

"...Let's see what we've got."

Shingan!

The entirety of Helds eyes became blood red as he focused his sight upon Jinzi, attempting to see what lurked beneath the surface.

Still...Maybe I did get too careless...I was practically next door and this managed to happen...****.
    Last edited by Miburo; 07-01-2019 at 11:40 PM.

Sasheem didn't particularly care what was going on at the moment. He had returned with the ithers, still.healing from the rounds of 'friendly' fire volleys shot into him by the captured enemy ship...only to walk past the Lookout's windows, just as the wounds were closing and be pelted with thousings of shards of glass.

And so now he sat upon the lookout's floor, frowning, simply staring at the ground in utter disbelief and utmost anguish for about an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " Okay according to my tools and a few documents it's a electrical disruptor. I could just take it off but before I do that I have to check how it's attached to a powerline," Praxat said. Praxat carefully examines the area around and behind the electrical disruptor. To see how it's attached to the powerline.
    OOC: for Cleric.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Justice....this human dared lecture her on such a concept. She followed what she thought...what she knew was best course of action in her heart of hearts and with such unwavering resolve, she saw that righteousness won in the end. That...was her justice. "Hmph. The technology is here," she stated aloud, turning her nose up a little in the process as she shrunk back down, her voice decreasing in volume as it did. "She'll be given a fair trial to explain herself, res assured...but logic dictates, nefarious means were her modus operandi..." she insisted, before flying off to join her fellow officers.
    Ochazuke turned to face the Officer, and as he looked at P-Cee, he gestured to the screens Wilhelm brought up.

"Unlikely. If it has been implemented beyond theory, the technology is not in this facility. Surveillance is everywhere.But...its produce, on the other hand, may be already realized, in a fashion. " With that, he point to the door. "The grass, the trees of the Geofront, haven't you noticed?"

As the Katchin Officer shrank down, his gaze lowered on her accordingly. "These are themselves artificial life forms. The fish of the lakes, however, I'd hardly call sapient, but they may suffice as a proof."

Left subject to the will of others, liberty is ransom, a privilege to be revoked. What people were willing to sacrifice to realize their aims, Though one thing did not sit right with Ochazuke.

"But if she had the means to realize her theories already, then why did she remain here in a monitored facility?" All it took to cross the boundary to complete madness was a little push. Char Gero Banner already walked upon the line, and her hunger for knowledge was mercenary indeed. "Is she afraid to leave to obvious a trail? Or have we stepped into her territory?"

"Heh, would you believe it!" Blizzar's eyes widened. "A it happens, they're all big fans of your work! Especially..." the Arcosian continue,d his tone changing from jovial to one that was dead serious. "...in regards to cloning technology. Now, I'm not so unreasonable. I'll offer you a chance to explain yourself. Quickly perhaps, in the event that the the machine's beeping doesn't set off some itchy trigger fingers."
    She smiles unconcerned.

“Forgive me, my galactic law is somewhat sketchy, but Earth isn’t a full signatory yet to galactic law. President Grinthorn intends to eventually, but until such a time you don’t have the authority to arrest me. Article Seven, Sub-Section C: Galactic Law Enforcement on a non signatory world is possible only if the perpetrator has committed the crime offworld.”

She looks at her watch.

“Two minutes. Ask your questions and maybe I’ll even answer.”
    Even in the midst of one task, Ochazuke had been monitoring the situation outside.

" It seems like matters are coming to a head...if it escalates, it's no place for a battle. They're in the room with Karis."

With a low grunt, Ochazuke cracked his neck from side to side. "Cheh. The use of nanomachines...it was never about saving the Princess, only her suspension..." his teeth grit as he exchanged a look with Parsley. "Does Gero know you're here?"

Gero nods, stepping back slightly, hands behind her back in an almost parade like rest.

“Your offer is tempting. Having never been off planet, the idea is alluring to say the least. When would I leave?”

Adam, meanwhile, remains motionless, watching the entire thing. Again, a small light on his wrist flashes once before stopping again.
    Standing within the Geofront inside the Earth itself, the genius loci augmented his senses. With Muhen Seikai Keihatsu he saw everything resonating with the subtle matters in the Geofront, tracing the course of the GP officers, feeling the brush of movements in the field, and the source connections between energy.

Lifting a finger to his communicator, he hailed Adam's broadcast frequency; saying nothing, he surveyed the effect through the meditational field.
    Last edited by grampagen; 07-02-2019 at 01:20 AM.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

".....Gero? Incenio's lady?" Held frowned as he turned his attention to Jinzi, "I guess it's not surprising that she's around in some form, but I didn't expect her to be a pain in our ass in this universe as well."

The Nevadian looked Jinzi over, examining him. As far as he could tell there was no physical damage. So much for an easy fix.

"What the hell did she want with Jinzi? This some science nerd fued?" he asked, rubbing his chin, "Not to mention, how did she manage to get close enough to do...whatever, to him?"

Jinzi is no fool, I don't think he'd leave himself completely defenseless, between his nano-suit and Adam, nevermind the risk of attacking him in this place..

"...Let's see what we've got."

Shingan!

The entirety of Helds eyes became blood red as he focused his sight upon Jinzi, attempting to see what lurked beneath the surface.

Still...Maybe I did get too careless...I was practically next door and this managed to happen...****.
    Jinzi seems fine, until he scans his head and sees a very small object. Upon further examination, Held can see it’s about the size of half a pencil eraser and it has been surgically implanted inside the brain somehow.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM