Page 68 of 294 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 4408

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Morgana smiles.

“Welcome you two.”

The crystal ball pulses.

“Now tell me, Charco. Can Rex hear us right now?”
    Well, either Eva told her or Morgana could read minds, the latter making things more awkward.

"...He's not trashing talking me, but it should be safe to assume he is."

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Gero pauses, hands at her sides.

Adam, meanwhile, has formed into a hideous configuration of blades and knives, ready to end Gero now that he is free.

She smiles.

“Are you so sure about that?”

A rumble and the earth shakes as a new Golem rips from the ground, snagging Parsley’s legs out from under her and squeezing, the grip strong enough to almost break them.
    Parsley grunted when yet another golem erupted out of the ground and grabbed onto her. Its strength was massive, nearly crushing her legs in its grip.

Strange how Ochazuke never mentioned there were two of them, even though he would have certainly detected this one when he did the first one.

As curious as this oversight was, it wasn't important. "Yes, I am sure," Parsley stated with remarkable calmness, the only strain noticeable being in her voice. "Keep trifling with me and I won't just kill you, but I'll grill you and eat your corpse."

With that said, she charged a black energy ball and dropped it on the things arm in an attempt to shatter its arm. She then started to charge more ki in her finger for another Dark Spiral.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Well, either Eva told her or Morgana could read minds, the latter making things more awkward.

"...He's not trashing talking me, but it should be safe to assume he is."
    “Good. As we do this, I would ask your permission to speak to him. This means letting him speak through the use of my crystal ball. Is that acceptable, Charco?”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Parsley grunted when yet another golem erupted out of the ground and grabbed onto her. Its strength was massive, nearly crushing her legs in its grip.

Strange how Ochazuke never mentioned there were two of them, even though he would have certainly detected this one when he did the first one.

As curious as this oversight was, it wasn't important. "Yes, I am sure," Parsley stated with remarkable calmness, the only strain noticeable being in her voice. "Keep trifling with me and I won't just kill you, but I'll grill you and eat your corpse."

With that said, she charged a black energy ball and dropped it on the things arm in an attempt to shatter its arm. She then started to charge more ki in her finger for another Dark Spiral.
    The arm doesn’t break.

Gero smirks.

“Damask is unkillable, saiyan. So long as he remains on Earth, he will never sto....”

Gero stops taking as Adam surrounds her and attempts to crush her. Meanwhile, Damask rag doll slams Parsley into the ground again and again and again.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

“Good. As we do this, I would ask your permission to speak to him. This means letting him speak through the use of my crystal ball. Is that acceptable, Charco?”
    "...I don't think that's a good idea... but... if you're sure you want to."

Charco could practically see what would happen but knew he had to trust Morgana like the Deputy had.

The arm doesn’t break.

Gero smirks.

“Damask is unkillable, saiyan. So long as he remains on Earth, he will never sto....”

Gero stops taking as Adam surrounds her and attempts to crush her. Meanwhile, Damask rag doll slams Parsley into the ground again and again and again.
    In the space between words, the Golem's plan for Parsley was intercepted.

Ochazuke, amplified by the Bear's Strength, seized Damask's arm on the downswing. The force of the impact fell, and was redistributed into the nanite ground around them as he shift his stance into Kokaku Sanchin.

Glowering at Gero for a moment, just only out of their grasp, a weary look fell upon her. "You speak as if all things are but fixed quantities...-!

"Shifting his momentum, he grappled with the Golem, and attempted to steer him from this deadlock to a direct counter of its own force.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post

Ochazuke, amplified by the Bear's Strength, seized Damask's arm on the downswing. The force of the impact fell, and was redistributed into the nanite ground around them as he shift his stance into Kokaku Sanchin.

Glowering at Gero for a moment, just only out of their grasp, a weary look fell upon her. "You speak as if all things are but fixed quantities...-!

"Shifting his momentum, he grappled with the Golem, and attempted to steer him from this deadlock to a direct counter of its own force.
    And does so. His grip leaves Parsley, and Ochazuke has the advantage over the reformed golem.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "...I don't think that's a good idea... but... if you're sure you want to."

Charco could practically see what would happen but knew he had to trust Morgana like the Deputy had.

She smiles.

“Do you know how old I am, Charco?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

She smiles.

"I'm afraid to ask..."

She smiles.

Unable to resist, Cyanna piped up, "25 or 26?"
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

The arm doesn’t break.

Gero smirks.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post

And does so. His grip leaves Parsley, and Ochazuke has the advantage over the reformed golem.
    Parsley was dropped to the ground when Ochazuke intervened. Her patience was wearing thin. She had the strong inclination to simply blow up the entire planet -- like she would have done years ago -- but that would have been reckless and needlessly lethal. Instead, she had a better idea. This creature had an almost unbreakable connect to earth.

However, he couldn't connect to the earth if there was no earth.

"I suggest you all take to the air," she told Ochazuke and the GP officers. Then, she kneeled on the ground and pressed her hands together. Rock was turned to glass when exposed to extreme heat. That was more than within her capabilities.

As Ochazuke continued his struggle with the reformed golem, Parsley began charged a superheated ball of energy between her hands. When he was clear, she would end this farce once and for all. Or, at the very least, bring to a point where the creature was no longer a threat.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Parsley was dropped to the ground when Ochazuke intervened. Her patience was wearing thin. She had the strong inclination to simply blow up the entire planet -- like she would have done years ago -- but that would have been reckless and needlessly lethal. Instead, she had a better idea. This creature had an almost unbreakable connect to earth.

However, he couldn't connect to the earth if there was no earth.

"I suggest you all take to the air," she told Ochazuke and the GP officers. Then, she kneeled on the ground and pressed her hands together. Rock was turned to glass when exposed to extreme heat. That was more than within her capabilities.

As Ochazuke continued his struggle with the reformed golem, Parsley began charged a superheated ball of energy between her hands. When he was clear, she would end this farce once and for all. Or, at the very least, bring to a point where the creature was no longer a threat.
    Where the heat lashed against his meditational field, he already had a notion of what she was about to do. How Saiyan. A grimace spread over Ochazuke's face, and tilt forward in the throes of his next move, it seemed almost a devilish grin.

When he had laid hands on the Golem, Ochazuke felt directly the course of the energy that informed Damask's nature. Reconstituted of the Earth, over and over again. There was no mistaking it; that the same energy that guided Zxu'ro's expression also flooded through its ancient construction.

So much the better, for he pooled the greater share of strength from its unliving frame, drawing on the same energy with Taikyokuken to further amplify the Bear's Strength at a decisive instant, and ripped Damask from the ground below their feet and sent him hurtling upwards towards the Geofront's artificial sky.

Parsley had her hand to play, and so he would keep this thing occupied, flying up after it as he began to charge energy into his hands.

Morgana laughs, the sound like bells.

“I’m arguably one of the oldest people on the planet. I’m over seven hundred years old.”

She gestures around her.

“Looks are deceiving. I am well versed, I assure you, in matters psychic. In fact....I too have a spirit residing within me. An old spirit.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

The Golem is ripped free, and Ochazuke gets the sense that the golem saw..something.......within him as he executed the maneuver. A brief resonance.

Either way, the golem is untethered from the artificial ground and now sailing upwards.

——-

Adam and Gero are in a fierce battle, but shortly the scientists is wrapped up like snake would its prey.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Morgana laughs, the sound like bells.

“I’m arguably one of the oldest people on the planet. I’m over seven hundred years old.”

She gestures around her.

“Looks are deceiving. I am well versed, I assure you, in matters psychic. In fact....I too have a spirit residing within me. An old spirit.”
    "Huh, I'll be..."

Granted, Charco was aware that such a question could have been trapped and was somewhat relieved to know his decision to not answer had been wise, after all.

"So, you plan to convince Rex to stop being a dick?" He asked, uncertain of what she would want to discuss with the spirit.