Page 7 of 294 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    He smiles.

“Only a moment, actually. I would spell-conjur it.”
    Cyanna's ears perk up as she moves in closer to the elder, "Did you say spell conjur? Oh, wow, you can really do that?" Can I watch?" The underlying excitement in her voice was barely contained.
    Last edited by Tami; 05-13-2019 at 05:21 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    "The refuse of space would satisfy you," Ochazuke said. "If such vile issue would spread unchecked your face has proven to be the best place for it."

Aleka's gentle reasoning seemed to press the Majin's true intentions from him. His own words doubled back on themselves in a swift sequence.

"It seems you've found boon enough in realizing this. Be satisfied while there is time enough to see it."
    Quote Originally Posted by Sion Reaver View Post
    It was interesting to find someone who exceeded and fell short of expectations at once. Sasheem was both smarter and dumber then she thought on first impression.

He wasn't naive enough to fall for the comment but everything else, even from a self centered perspective was basically shooting himself in the foot. It was still useful information to know for next time but she let the insult roll off her back. She'd give it an A for effort, but not much else. It did also reveal their real goal, not that took anyone with half decent mental facilities what the majin was truly after.

Self interest. Fortunately, he lacked or didn't care about the social skills to maneuver things in his favor meaning anything he couldn't out muscle fell short.

"On your own time, your own pace, it is. Not when its effecting the entire group success or the people present. Then you can eat yourself into coma if that's your business for all I care."
    At the double shut down, Sasheem walked away from the group a bit, fuming almost literally, steam puffing out of the pores atop his head as he growled something inaudible. He needed to space himself a bit before he did something he regretted...though perhaps that's what he wanted. At any rate now was not the right time to do anything. Bah...time. There wasn't a single timeline in which he was victorious in any of his goals. That seemed like something of a problem. Something to learn from. Something he had to make sure never comes to pass in his own.

The way things were looking now, that wasn't set to change. Especially not with the others always offering reasons to oppose him. After all he did to help save countless worthless planets...and yet no matter how high he climbs he never ascends any higher up the cosmic scale. The only thing he could think of is to stick to his guns and continue what he'd been trying to accomplish once this time bullshit was over with. Mastering the secrets of the Snake School.

...Snake School. That's right, that was always in the plans, wasn't it. Sasheem glanced over at Ochazuke, disdainfully. The Majin sneered to himself.

"Bird can't fly with plucked wings, eh 'brother'?"

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Cyanna's ears perk up as she moves in closer to the elder, "Did you say spell conjur? Oh, wow, you can really do that?" Can I watch?" The underlying excitement in her voice was barely contained.

" Yes a radar would be most useful," Praxat said. Praxat's skin has a nice healthy glow to it, ( That Namekian water I swam in earlier was really great for my skin . I should find a way to get some from our timeline's Namek when we get back,) Praxat thought.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 05-13-2019 at 08:39 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Nail smiles.

“It is a rare talent, but yes, I can and yes, you may watch.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    It was like Sarada figured. She hadn't suspected that this Totoma would also use it out of spite, but hearing it didn't surprise her in the slightest. While he definitely got it easier than Bekon did growing up, he still had it worse than most kids that grew up on Vocado. That a child could come up with a technique so... virulent was the purest testament to his mental state at the time.

She was thankful she survived because she was sure many didn't.

"Yeah, I just want those meat pies." She folded her hands on the table and frowned thoughtfully. "Listen, I'd prefer if Tasure perfect Hitozaru or at least make it more viable. The vast majority of Saiyans likely won't ever be strong enough to achieve Super Saiyans, but Hitozaru is a form everyone can use."

It was simple. Once Tasure perfected it, or at least lessened the side-effects, then they would pick up where they left off and continue teaching it to the army. They were going to need it, she felt.
    "Meat pies you shall have ero....but first we have something just for you." The Eldest Erosa returned, then stepped aside to allow the youngest to pass, who was carrying something over protectively in her hands.

"....." The child like Erosa hopped up onto the stood on the opposite end of the table, then up onto the table itself...making sure to avoid the food, and came to a stop in front of the saiyan queen.

"Queen Monkey Lady....Hrmp..." The Id hesitated, her instinct fighting internally to reconsider the coming action. "....Aggghh......H....Here!"

Erosa put a pie on the table in front of her. It was a Banana Cream Pie.

"....Erosa make Cream Pie. For Sarada......replace....pie I sat on back then." Erosa eyed the pie, then tore her gaze away before she reconsidered eating it anyways. "Monkey do what she like with pie, eat it....throw in Ids face....sit on. But we even now in pie karma."

Secretly, she hoped for the second option.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Meat pies you shall have ero....but first we have something just for you." The Eldest Erosa returned, then stepped aside to allow the youngest to pass, who was carrying something over protectively in her hands.

"....." The child like Erosa hopped up onto the stood on the opposite end of the table, then up onto the table itself...making sure to avoid the food, and came to a stop in front of the saiyan queen.

"Queen Monkey Lady....Hrmp..." The Id hesitated, her instinct fighting internally to reconsider the coming action. "....Aggghh......H....Here!"

"....Erosa make Cream Pie. For Sarada......replace....pie I sat on back then." Erosa eyed the pie, then tore her gaze away before she reconsidered eating it anyways. "Monkey do what she like with pie, eat it....throw in Ids face....sit on. But we even now in pie karma."

Dash wandered in just as Erosa served Sarada a slice of pie. "That looks good. Ah don't suppose you have any mor' left?"

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

*snip*

"..." Sarada stared at the pie one of the Erosas -- the one that she had first met years ago -- set before her. It was a peace offering of sorts; repayment for the pie that had been ruined so long ago by an errant butt.

Her eyes scanned the confection, and could find no flaw; at least not one that was readily visible. It looked edible and that was the important part. Or, rather, the important part was that this particular Erosa -- far more immature and driven by gratification that her older (?) versions -- was the one who made it and gave it to her. What was more, she was willfully restraining herself.

After moments of silence, Sarada nodded. "We're even." She picked up a fork and started to dig in. Yet, before fork touched food, she paused, then reached over and picked up a knife. She cut a slice and placed it on a plate, then slid it over to Erosa. "Here."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Althena who is in Eva's Library picks out a random book and looks at the title ," Hmm this book is on the history of earth music . Reading this should be interesting ," Althena said. Althena starts reading the book , " Remarkable the Earth has such a wonderful culture of music. the beings on this planet have produce so many different styles of music , It's all so fascinating ," Althena said.

Althena continues reading the book, " If I want to improve as a Guardian I have to learn about all other cultures include Earth's , and I can do that by reading the books that Eva has here in her library," Althena said.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Nail smiles.

“It is a rare talent, but yes, I can and yes, you may watch.”
    " I can I watch too, I'm very interested in seeing this process of yours Elder Nail," Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " I can I watch too, I'm very interested in, seeing this process of yours Elder Nail," Praxat said.
    Looking at her in surprise, "I always figured you for a science geek, not a magic one." Cyanna then shrugged, smirked slightly, and once again turned her attention to the elder.

“An artifact it shall be, then.”

A latticework of arcane sigils and runes are carved midair, Nail chanting and speaking in an old Namekian dialect. After about two minutes, the sigils and runes flare and coalesces into a single item that floats down and lands in Ochazuke’s hand. It is a coal black sphere, roughly half the size of a dragon ball, and it thrums slightly.

“A temporal detection device. This.....creature that is kidnapping others hides behind time and space. He cannot with this. No shield may hide him, no barrier protect him, no armor block it’s track. You get close enough and it shall find your foe.”
    Last edited by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade; 05-15-2019 at 11:47 AM.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

"Gao!" Baby Erosa fumed. The lady implying she had an attachment to the skin wearing dino was outright absurd. She was just making he knew his place, that's all. Not that he seemed to be getting the message....if the squeeze he perform on her head was any indication.

She could take her pound of flesh at any time....but it wouldn't be the flesh she wanted. The one she needed to cow was hiding on the inside. Ids were about instant gratification, and she was more id then all of them....so not having an easy way to the meat of the matter was aggravating to no end.

Rex might think he was safe, but she vowed that he was not going to leave this planet in one piece.

Still....the insinuation made her sick to her little id stomach, and one thing leading to another.........baby erosa fired a mean stream of baby vomit right into Cyanna's chest.

Innocent as she looked afterwards.....it was totally on purpose.
    "Ewww...." Cyanna exclaimed as her clothes were covered by baby throw-up. With a sigh, she removed the outer armor and let it drop to the floor. she then removed her shirt to reveal a fuschia colored sleeveless undershirt/camisole that barely hid her well-endowments. Pulling out a capsule, she placed the stained armor and shirt inside. Then pulled out a packet of wet
    wipes from one of her belt pouches and cleaned herself up, wiped down the floor, then went over to Erosa and wiped off the baby's face.

"There, all clean." She said as she put the wet wipes back in her belt pouch.
    At the very least, it seems the child and he was on the same mindset when it humanoids in general.

He could barely stomach humans, the Gris-gris, Namekians, and Toadians made him annoyed over their pale attempts to replicate his kin's divine forms, speaking of, seeing his race's current depictions made him sorrowful and furious at the same time, but none were as horrific as that Acrosian hybrid abomination he fought.

By the time Rex had gone down his tier list of which races in the order he hated the most, Cyanna had finished cleaning herself up and the Elder Namekian had done something at last. Apparently, he was done with his drivel and had finally given them what they wanted.

"Now we can move on to more... productive tasks at hand." That's right, the baby id's projectile vomiting had distracted him from the task at hand.

He was going to lighten their load before they returned.

A latticework of arcane sigils and runes are carved midair, Nail chanting and speaking in an old Namekian dialect. After about two minutes, the sigils and runes flare and coalesces into a single item that floats down and lands in Ochazuke’s hand. It is a coal black sphere, roughly half the size of a dragon ball, and it thrums slightly.

“A temporal detection device. This.....creature that is kidnapping others hides behind time and space. He cannot with this. No shield may hide him, no barrier protect him, no armor block it’s track. You get close enough and it shall find your foe.”
    As she watched, Cyanna tried to remember as much as possible about the creation spell. The language was alien to her, as were the sigils and runes, but still she found it fascinating.

She had decided, at that moment, to spend time researching the use of such symbols in magic once returning back home.

Just like that, the group had found their consensus. Strength, technique, in this matter these particular methods would not bring them any closer to their goal. It seemed the Elder had come to this conclusion as well. It will be for nothing if we cannot find the Doctor. But even so much as it appeared, Ochazuke had known in harrowing detail the futility of the pursuit.

Time moved like a river, its course diverted by subtle changes in its path. Sheriff Zaofan, Pyrus, Pike, just as much as they were, they stood as actors within it. In these confines, they knew only a way forward, on occassion gazing back. What could they do then, under the looming shadow of that hideous thing standing outside of it?

Nail went to work, and Ochazuke watched his hand craft and layer the dynamic energies. A portion of the method was familiar where the external source - possibly the planet? - weld with the Elder's intrinsic spirit, and by the sonorous incantation take shape to his intention. The energy stretched into sigils he could not parse, and yet beneath every word, there came the shape of his intent.

So this is the Namekian method of incantation. Amid the few magical works he'd seen in his time among the group, though the techniques differed, he had observed that there were a few constants inherent to spellcraft, but it was a theory he could not appreciate without the words for it. The intention is focused. Drawn from a deeper source, there is an exchange...

Gripping the sphere in his hand, Ochazuke surveyed it curiously. As it arrived, the spectral matter of the room fell short just as Nail's conjuror's ballad had ceased. It was unusually light, as if he held a globe of solidified shadow.

"Hrmh." In the moments to come there was no margin for error. His brow furrowed as he lifting his other hand. The Nexus Shard, a piece of Shattered Time, was brought nearer to the Elder's artifact, and Ochazuke tested its merits.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Just like that, the group had found their consensus. Strength, technique, in this matter these particular methods would not bring them any closer to their goal. It seemed the Elder had come to this conclusion as well. It will be for nothing if we cannot find the Doctor. But even so much as it appeared, Ochazuke had known in harrowing detail the futility of the pursuit.

Time moved like a river, its course diverted by subtle changes in its path. Sheriff Zaofan, Pyrus, Pike, just as much as they were, they stood as actors within it. In these confines, they knew only a way forward, on occassion gazing back. What could they do then, under the looming shadow of that hideous thing standing outside of it?

Nail went to work, and Ochazuke watched his hand craft and layer the dynamic energies. A portion of the method was familiar where the external source - possibly the planet? - weld with the Elder's intrinsic spirit, and by the sonorous incantation take shape to his intention. The energy stretched into sigils he could not parse, and yet beneath every word, there came the shape of his intent.

So this is the Namekian method of incantation. Amid the few magical works he'd seen in his time among the group, though the techniques differed, he had observed that there were a few constants inherent to spellcraft, but it was a theory he could not appreciate without the words for it. The intention is focused. Drawn from a deeper source, there is an exchange...

Gripping the sphere in his hand, Ochazuke surveyed it curiously. As it arrived, the spectral matter of the room fell short just as Nail's conjuror's ballad had ceased. It was unusually light, as if he held a globe of solidified shadow.

"Hrmh." In the moments to come there was no margin for error. His brow furrowed as he lifting his other hand. The Nexus Shard, a piece of Shattered Time, was brought nearer to the Elder's artifact, and Ochazuke tested its merits.
    A warm pulse from the dark sphere as it registers the piece of time. The two seem to pulse in rhythm.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM